Long Beach over 30% white????

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 22nd, 2005, 12:05 pm

Whether you're referring to me or somebody else you proved yourself unable to understand what anybody is talking about yet again, aside from not being a man about it when you talk about somebody, being vague about whoever it is.

The main point on the topic of whether a city is safe - LA, NY, Midwest cities, any city - It's more dangerous for some people than it is for others. In the same city, people have very different experiences. This is very simple. The other main point is - don't form opinions about a city you've never set foot in, or just visited once. That's when people get to talking about misconceptions and my city is not easy to live in rah rah rah, because they have experiences that were not easy to go through.

Nobody ever said it was good for a city to have a bad rep.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 22nd, 2005, 1:16 pm

I wasnt talking about u. I dont want to say who cause Im cool with the dude and dont really wanna hurt his feelings.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 22nd, 2005, 1:33 pm

most larger cities have good and bad areas. new york, la, chicago, long beach in this case, all have decent areas and all have areas that aren't so great. it just depends where you look i guess.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 22nd, 2005, 1:35 pm

Invincible wrote:I wasnt talking about u. I dont want to say who cause Im cool with the dude and dont really wanna hurt his feelings.

Awwwwww your so sweet.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 22nd, 2005, 2:28 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Whether you're referring to me or somebody else you proved yourself unable to understand what anybody is talking about yet again, aside from not being a man about it when you talk about somebody, being vague about whoever it is.

The main point on the topic of whether a city is safe - LA, NY, Midwest cities, any city - It's more dangerous for some people than it is for others. In the same city, people have very different experiences. This is very simple. The other main point is - don't form opinions about a city you've never set foot in, or just visited once. That's when people get to talking about misconceptions and my city is not easy to live in rah rah rah, because they have experiences that were not easy to go through.

Nobody ever said it was good for a city to have a bad rep.
Good post.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » January 17th, 2008, 11:51 pm

Lived 3yrs in WST 32Nd - OREGON , LB & got fam in SIGNAL HILL ( CALI & WARDLOW ) , & GARDENA..
Once got lost in NTH LB ( ARTESIA & CALI) didnt even no what NSL was , When I 1st arrived in USA.... LoL :o

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 21st, 2008, 3:28 pm

Damn I'm glad I don't gotta brag about how gangster my hood is :lol: ....niggaz already know what it is out here...long beach looks like the perfect example of "living the american dream" 2 most people out here in the bx or bk....I can't really judge tho, never been there....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 21st, 2008, 3:35 pm

Damn I'm glad I don't gotta brag about how gangster my hood is :lol: ....niggaz already know what it is out here...long beach looks like the perfect example of "living the american dream" 2 most people out here in the bx or bk....I can't really judge tho, never been there....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 21st, 2008, 3:35 pm

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » January 21st, 2008, 9:40 pm

Long beach is one those cities that is literally divided from one side of the street to the other.... really nice and really ghetto.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 22nd, 2008, 12:48 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:Damn I'm glad I don't gotta brag about how gangster my hood is :lol: ....niggaz already know what it is out here...long beach looks like the perfect example of "living the american dream" 2 most people out here in the bx or bk....I can't really judge tho, never been there....
A lot of New Yorkers think that because someone lives in a house with a yard it's all nice and happy.

Until your child catches a stray bullet to the head in a drive by. Then it's not so peachy anymore.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 22nd, 2008, 2:02 pm

Different neighborhoods just look different that is all. The issue is what happens there.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 22nd, 2008, 3:40 pm

I'm preety sure you wuld catch 3 stray bullets out here for each bullet long beach has...the only time I hear about that hood is when snoop mentionz it, or when they was givin that freedom writers movie...I aint sleepin on that hood, it jus can't possibly compare 2 my area though...everybody shuld take a pic of where they live, ijus wanna see, out of curiosity....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 22nd, 2008, 3:40 pm

I'm preety sure you wuld catch 3 stray bullets out here for each bullet long beach has...the only time I hear about that hood is when snoop mentionz it, or when they was givin that freedom writers movie...I aint sleepin on that hood, it jus can't possibly compare 2 my area though...everybody shuld take a pic of where they live, ijus wanna see, out of curiosity....

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 22nd, 2008, 5:39 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:I'm preety sure you wuld catch 3 stray bullets out here for each bullet long beach has...the only time I hear about that hood is when snoop mentionz it, or when they was givin that freedom writers movie...I aint sleepin on that hood, it jus can't possibly compare 2 my area though...everybody shuld take a pic of where they live, ijus wanna see, out of curiosity....
you trippin, in cali, EVERYWHERE is nice, looks are decieving homie, Denver lane/cmg hood are nice as hell, but their one of the most known n shyt bloods, and got sets outside of cali...

it aint how ur environment looks, its whos in the environment.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 22nd, 2008, 8:34 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:I'm preety sure you wuld catch 3 stray bullets out here for each bullet long beach has...the only time I hear about that hood is when snoop mentionz it, or when they was givin that freedom writers movie...I aint sleepin on that hood, it jus can't possibly compare 2 my area though...everybody shuld take a pic of where they live, ijus wanna see, out of curiosity....
It aint about how it looks.

Have you ever seen the documentary "black/white" that was on tv a while back?

A gang member from LA took a kid on a tour around south central and there was 1 block that had about 14 homicides in 1 year.

That was only 1 block. And they live in single family homes. Not tenements.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 22nd, 2008, 9:15 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:.everybody shuld take a pic of where they live, ijus wanna see, out of curiosity....
so do you want the good parts or the bad parts?

My block is decent compared to other parts of the city, but it's not the best either. It's relatively quiet most of the time but some serious shit has gone down since I've moved here.

I'll post the best and the worst of my city.

Good areas:

crap areas:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 22nd, 2008, 10:19 pm

bxx u take google earth pics..lolol

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 23rd, 2008, 10:39 am

Yo mc, why don't u take pics of the huts n giraffes out their in africa....oo n don't forget 2 take pictures of the wild cheetahs out there... :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2008, 10:41 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:Yo mc, why don't u take pics of the huts n giraffes out their in africa....oo n don't forget 2 take pictures of the wild cheetahs out there... :lol:
aww thats messed up lmao :lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 24th, 2008, 2:49 am

i hope a peckerwood rapes acme in the ass and then stomps a big foot print with his doc martins laced up in his big fat ugly face. your the type of person who makes me be ashamed being considerd in the same class of caucasians you fuccboy fuccnut you make me sick i hope you die....

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 24th, 2008, 2:51 am

A Ghost wrote:
BxxMILITIA wrote:Damn I'm glad I don't gotta brag about how gangster my hood is :lol: ....niggaz already know what it is out here...long beach looks like the perfect example of "living the american dream" 2 most people out here in the bx or bk....I can't really judge tho, never been there....
A lot of New Yorkers think that because someone lives in a house with a yard it's all nice and happy.

Until your child catches a stray bullet to the head in a drive by. Then it's not so peachy anymore.
couldnt say it more better myself

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 24th, 2008, 2:55 am

mcminister you straight outta africa casting voodoo spells wapompum witchdoctor lookin muthhha fuckkkkka

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 24th, 2008, 3:31 am

whats wrong with africa? quit the ignant shit cus them mufuckas have everybody cryin over here on all that who has the grimiest hoods and shit.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2008, 8:05 pm

perongregory wrote:whats wrong with africa? quit the ignant shit cus them mufuckas have everybody cryin over here on all that who has the grimiest hoods and shit.
Sooo gwimey B... :D