Blacks and Browns again in California Prisons

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 21st, 2006, 1:13 pm

Let me sum this up...........
my whole point was that all mexicans are not trying to get rid of blacks from LA. Not even La EME is trying to do this. What LA EME is trying to do is wrestle away the drug market from any and every other person in LA. (which happen to be black LA gangs that are their main rivals in obtaining this goal). Do overall mexicans get any benefit from this? NO!! LA EME is not going to kick down large sums of money to the mexican community.
The so-called "REAL" is just mad because i'm foiling his plans to make this into a brown vs. black thing. Which its not. He preaches that his race should stand up in a race war against another race yet he calls me a racist. He continually says how blacks are being killed in a genocidal and gratuitous way which is a big lie...mexicans and blacks been dying on the streets for years. By their own kind and by each other. Now that theirs racial strife in jails and prisons up and down California he's using it as a excuse for his racist views against Mexican to come out with a vengeance. You can see it by what he said himself...he had to serve time because of my kind. They must have kidnapped his ass pointed a gun to his head and made him committ a crime. Ridiculous.
He's obviously holding a grudge against mexicans for some past shit that went down on his ass. Be a man, avenge it or just shut the F up. Dont try and get black people as a whole to get revenge for you. Since your now a college boy you dont want to get your hands dirty...a war on the streets between blacks and browns will only bring misery to many families on both sides you idiot. (oh, wait he says the war has already started...that must be why black city officials like Yvonne Burke is worried the racial violence in jails might spill into the streets...i.e. it HASN'T HAPPENED YET!!)
Yet this fool has the nerve to say i'm a pussy im a punk i dont have any fight in me, when he wants to use his people to commit his race war. The Mexican people and the Black people in LA are not armies, theres not going to be a winner no one will invade eachother and have a victory parade....street war shit is war of attrition u keep hitting till u cant hit anymore or you been hit too hard.....tit for tat, except the tit and tats are deaths.
This here is what The real does not get, La EME and the mexican people are two different things. He wants to blame all mexicans everywhere for what La EME is trying to do. Nuestra Familia or La ENE, The EME's chief rival gets along fine with blacks. But he still wants to claim how all mexicans are united in killing all black people.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 21st, 2006, 5:09 pm

Streets:

I know you stay in Compton,

but where are you from ?

Just curious... dogg.

Orale...
MARTINEZ

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » February 21st, 2006, 8:24 pm

where do the "FOBZ" { SAMOANS an TONGANS } stand wen day in the PENN ???? eg: SAN QUINN , FOLSOM etc etc....... Do they mix with the BROTHAs or CHICANOs ?.....

I read " MONSTA CODYs" { OG with 8 TRAY GANGSTAs CRIP SET },
book and he mentioned that he use 2 lift weights with a ,
SAMOAN BLOOD frm CARSON who was the POWERLIFTING,
CHAMPION in prison.......... I dont noe maybe it was "GAWITTI"
frm the BOO YAA TRIBE and use 2 SUMO WRESTLE in JAPAN with his 1st CUZ "KONISHIKI" 645Ibs BIG SAL ATISANOE frm
HAWAII...............................

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » February 21st, 2006, 8:56 pm

oldguy wrote:Im threw with you Dr. Goof Ball, Ive been agruing with a BASEHEAD.
Its all crystal Clear now......

PEACE.....................

Dr. Gonzo wrote:As a former Crack addict, I dont blame the CIA. I blame myself for hanging around crackheads no one stuck a glass pipe in my mouth it was my chioce so, I blame myself for all the people, I hurt to buy crack.
Dr. Gonzo wrote:When, I was 14, I began to smoke crack and smoke weed all the time.

The crowd, I hanged out with was older and they were hardcore gangsters, I thought for sure, I was going to die or go to jail but, I realized you are who you hangout with.

I made a tough decision to move as far away as possible from my "friends" and guess what, I stopped #%@&#%@ up my life the move helped. The move was very hard for me but it saved my life you guys should consider doing the same it's very difficult but if you guys really want to quit being a gangster move the hell away and dont look back.

At times, I still think about my friends and, I have even gotten news about them bad news things did not turn out too good for my friends. :cry:
Pathetic...I haven't smoked crack since I was 17. And as for Crystal I don't even touch the stuff anymore. Don't surprise me you wouldn't know anything about hardcore drugs since your the biggest pussy here that is scared of doing anything that can potentially kill you, pussy. Smoking blunts and dicks is all your good at, huh?

Keep being a Cheerleader bitch, that's all your good at. LOL

boston312
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by boston312 » February 21st, 2006, 10:07 pm

LMAO,

All you guys sound like a 3rd grade class I once had. Absolutely disgraceful. Dr Gonzo your not Alonzo are you? I would hope that a man with a PHD would not lower themselves to street/gutter talk.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 22nd, 2006, 6:43 am

To Streets:

Who gives a fuck whether or not LA EME is going to “kick down large sums of money to the Mexican community,” for the simple fact of the matter is, much of the racial sentiment that LA EME has, in regards to their nazi like, white supremacist beliefs, HAS DEFINITELY FOUND A HOME IN THE HEARTS OF MANY AVERAGE RANK AND FILE MEXICANS!!

What you’re trying to do is make it a simple LA EME gang type of shit, only to keep the blinders on the eyes of black community concerning the putrid racism and severe hatred that the Mexican community has for black folks, which is only extremely expressed in LA EME’S dealing with black folks, and the sureno devils they influence on a street level. As I said before, so say I now again, and that is all the racism and violence against black folks, by your racist sureno brethren, is due to the factors of envy, jealousy, that many in the Mexican community have for black folks across the board, in regards to them (mexicans) feeling that black folks are stealing their supposed spotlight, and that black folks have too much already, and that what they have ought to really go to mexicans, despite black folks shedding their blood, sweat and tears for it. Also, many of your own people feel that black folks have no culture and that the culture they do have, well much of it, THEY STOLE FROM MEXICANS! And likewise, many of your own people feel that black folks don’t belong on “your land,” which justifies in their minds, the actions of what your sureno devil brethren are doing!

As I said before, so say I now again, and that is, the average rank and file Mexican/chicano may view the black and brown WAR, that is presently being unleashed on the streets as being highly offensive, and that the outright murder of innocent black civilians is a damn shame, HOWEVER, many of them feel that it is a necessary evil that must take place, again, in order “Mexican redemption,” “Mexican vengeance,” as well as Mexican/chicano domination to fully take place.

That’s why many of these devil sur racists like streets, who claim to be all for peace between black and brown, will only turn around and justify the murders of innocent black civilians, by claiming that innocent black civilians are guilty, in and of themselves, simply because at the bare minimum-THEY KNOW SOMEONE IN A GANG!! And if that is the case, then I guess over half of the L.A. population then, would be wiped out! But you see, he wouldn’t be that laissez-faire in his dealing with this issue, if his own people were getting iced, because in the end he realizes that no one ought to be found worthy of death, just because they know someone who’s in a gang! So I guess this applies to little black boys and little black girls as well-DEVIL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

All you are is a lying, conniving, slick willie devil, who will try and pacify black folks to the damage your people are already causing, and have the potential to cause, simply because that’s how you devils roll! You put muthafuckas to sleep by acting all cool and down, only for you fools to collectively slam the hammer down, once you got the numbers-so again devil bitch, you’re not fooling anyone. And the fact that you and your kind, justify the murders committed by your racist sureno brethren upon the black community, even though many of your kind may not be connected directly with LA EME, just lets me know that much of the Mexican collective, at the core, believe in the principles of the racist surs, whose goals are to not only fight against black gangs, but the total black community!

And devil, you know this to be true.

So when all is said and done LA EME is your people, and your people are LA EME! You muthafuckas hide the fools who do their bidding in your homes, as well as justify these fools attacks upon those blacks who may be innocent, by your bogus historical revisionist histories-THEN HELL YEAH I’M GOING TO START POINTING FINGERS AT THE AVERAGE RANK AND FILE MEXICAN, WHO ISN’T DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY, ASSOCIATED WITH LA EME!! The racism of LA EME is the foot soldiers that express your people’s heart’s desires, when it comes to dealing with the black population of L.A.-AND YOU KNOW THIS!

And devil WHAT PLANS OF MINE ARE YOU SUPPOSEDLY FOILING? You aren’t foiling shit, seeing as how what I’m saying presently can be easily seen on the streets of L.A., in the California penal system, as well as in the classrooms, and various neighborhoods throughout the county. Remember, as I said before, black folks may want to think that I’m waaaaaaaay off base, but in the end, time will truly tell, and it is beginning to tell already, and will do so in greater frequency as the years progress! But you see, a racist piece of slime shit like you, don’t want black folks to be awoke, but rather dead and asleep, as well as passively indifferent to their own pain and struggles.

And when I say that black folks are victims of devil surenos genocidal designs on the black community-I MEAN JUST THAT!! It doesn’t matter the numbers of black innocent civilians getting taken down, rather the fact that your own people, the sur devil fools, even those without an unction from LA EME, do indeed have genocidal designs upon the black community, which in some areas of L.A., the sur gangs are trying to wipe out the black population, as well as kill innocent black civilians, simply because they are black, and for the reasons I mentioned previously in the above paragraphs-tells me all I need to know!

As a former military man, who’s fought in armed conflicts, and who was an Infantry soldier, as well as a Ranger, I can tell you with great authority THAT A DECLARED WAR CAN COME IN MANY DIFFERENT SHAPES AND FORMS!! It doesn’t have to be a huge mass army like core of people, marching in the streets, rather, it can be a stealthy, sinister, and covert type of war, whereby you pick off your targets one by one, and/or break the will of your enemies by constant sabotaging of their freedoms and lifestyles, FOOL!! So fuck yeah the sur devils collectively have declared war on the black community, you lying racist bitch, and you know this! Many of your own sur brethren will admit to this, and have expressed this, EVEN TO YOU!

And fool, if you don’t know the pulse of your own people, THEN WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TRYING TO SCHOOL ME ON HOW THINGS REALLY ARE, because either your old ass is just that dumb and naïve to the inner workings of your sur brethren’s collective genocidal designs upon the black community-OR YOU’RE JUST A DAMN LIAR!

Then again, I think you’re a dumb muthafucka, only in the sense that you feel your shit was going to fly by me, but you are also A DAMN LIAR!! You’re a damn liar, because here you are trying to convince black folks that you’re not racist, by talking all diplomatic and non-racial from one end of your mouth, whereas at the other end, EVERYTHING YOU DISCUSS BLACK FOLKS IN THIS CONTEXT, AND THE JUSTIFIED KILLINGS OF INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS, IT BETRAYS THE RACISM THAT YOU CLAIM YOU DON’T HAVE, BY BRINGING IT TO THE SURFACE!

No one on their p’s and q’s is fooled by your deceptive BS tactics, racist bitch!

What? You don’t call targeting innocent men, women and children for death, just because they are black, an agenda with a genocidal design attached to it?

Then again, what am I too expect from a sureno devil, who’s a backstabbing forktongued bastard, especially when he lies about the past dealings between blacks and mexicans, which I blasted out of the water, as well as the fact that, again, this fool can’t deny the fact that he stated that the majority of black innocent civilians that were, and are murdered by surenos, regardless of their walks of life, are GUILTY, just because they’re black, who may know someone in a gang, or what have you.

Remember, this is the same devil who told one black father on this site that he ought to just sit back and allow his son to be harassed, by offering a supposed balanced analogy of how every minority, should expect to be beaten down and harassed by the majority, which he will justify it by claiming that mexicans are only getting revenge on what supposedly happened to them collectively, from back in the day. But see, this devil sureno will make it sound all sweet, by first saying that he’s sorry to hear what has happened to this black man’s son, before he sticks the pitchfork into the black man’s heart, by twisting and contorting the outrage that this father ought to have, by possibly convincing this black man, that his black son, getting his ass kicked by mexicans, and being punked out like a little beeeyatch, ought to be accepted as a way of life for his black son, for Mexican redemption purposes-AND THIS FOOL ACCUSES ME OF BEING ON SOME VENGEANCE TIP AGAINST MEXICANS/CHICANOS, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF ME BEING LOCKED UP HAS TO DO WITH SURENOS!!

BITCH, AGAIN, BE FOR REAL!!

I would never preach to black folks that they ought to just wantonly go out and kill and harass mexicans/chicanos, or white folks, because of what they’ve done in the past, and neither will I justify the murder of innocent mexicans, or white folks, just so that black folks can get off on getting revenge, even if their targets are the wrong ones!!!

But guess what? FOLKS LIKE YOU WILL! Again! FOLKS LIKE YOU WILL! FOLKS LIKE YOU WILL PLACE A NOBLE AND EPIC HISTORY ON WHY MEXICANS/CHICANOS HARASS AND MURDER THE INNOCENTS AMONGST THEIR POPULATION, WHICH TO ME, SOUNDS LIKE A DECLARED COVERT RACE WAR, THAT BLACK FOLKS ARE PRESENTLY UNAWARE OF!

You see, as I’ve said before, so say I now again, YOUR KIND HAS ALREADY STARTED THE RACE WAR FOOL, AND IT IS HIGHLY EVIDENT! However, with many of you, you want this war to be so one-sided, to where you want play blacks so thoroughly, by appealing to their “black guilt” and non hateful feelings for mexicans-by telling black folks that it’s all good in the hood!

So naw fool, it’s you and your people that are on some revenge kick, and have declared this war on the total black community, fuck what LA EME says or does-JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOUR COMMUNITY PRACTICES AND PREACH! Not all Mexican racists are in LA EME FOOL!

Again, just follow the word trail of me and this devil. Yes I admitted that I was locked up because of some sureno devil muthafuckas, but again, am I calling for the outright murder and genocide of innocent Mexican civilians, the way certain ones of this devil’s has done, when it comes to the black community? HELL NO! Because this black man doesn’t roll this way! And again, will I ever justify the beatdown and murder, of innocent Mexican civilians, and will even try to make an excuse for such abuses to occur, even if black folks were obviously in the wrong? HELL NO!!

But again, THIS DEVIL WOULD DO EVERYTHING OPPOSITE, OF WHAT I WOULD DO, yet this devil has nerves to call me a “racist,” and/or an “instigator?” MAAAAAAAAN, if black folks aren’t fuming over this devil’s hypocrisy, then I don’t what else can!

And my prison incarceration was due to some surenos shooting up my house, hoping to kill me I guess, whereby I wasn’t having none of that…and that’s the extent of where I’ll take this discussion, on that particular matter.

The reason why I’m even bringing all this into the discussion, is just to counter this fool’s argument about me wishing that a race war would occur, between blacks and mexicans, simply because I’m on some vengeance tip against mexicans, whereas I’m not the one who’s advocating the taking down and beatdowns, of innocent Mexican civilians, whereas this fool is-ONLY WHEN IT COMES TO HIM JUSTIFYING BLACK FOLKS GETTING HARASSED, BEATEN DOWN, AND OUTRIGHT MURDERED, AT THE HANDS OF HIS PEOPLE!

Listen carefully to this slithering serpent, and don’t pay attention to his “cool old g/veterano” air about him, THIS DEVIL’S A SNAKE!!

That’s why this devil is always trying to belittle my attempts at getting a college education, because 1) he’s trying to cause a class war, and rift, between me and my other black brothers, or even sisters, on this site (this fool’s such a playerhating hypocrite, because this devil damn well knows, that if some black person with a degree, or obtaining a degree, with less street experience than yours truly, were to kiss this devil’s ass, and agree with everything he said, he’d be considered this sureno devil’s “real nigga,” and not even be questioned, concerning his educational, or street credibility based on his education); and 2) he hates the fact that I as a black man, is going out trying to get a piece of this pie, while baking my own, and possessing my own.

This devil feels that as a “lowly n!gga,” that I ought to be out in the streets living hard, barely making ends meet, because this is what “real niggas,” are all about! But as I told this bitch before, to where I guess I’ll have to tell him again-I’M A “real nigga,” I’M JUST NOT YOUR NIGGA, NOT NOW, NOR ANY DAY!

As I said before, so say I now again, and that is-BLACK FOLKS MUST PREPARE FOR THE COMING STORM, AND REALIZE THAT THE RACIST SURENOS ARE PROTECTED AND GIVEN REST, WITHIN MANY OF MEXICAN HOMES, AND IF NOT, THEN THE MOTIVES AND GENOCIDAL AGENDAS OF THE RACIST SURS ARE GIVEN A NOBLE AND EPIC JUSTIFICATIONS BY THESE PEOPLE, BY APPEALING TO SOME FALSE REVISIONIST HISTORY, OF BLACK OPPRESSION TOWARDS MEXICANS, “from back in the day!” MANY WITHIN THE MEXICAN POPULATION WHO AREN’T EVEN GANG RELATED, STILL FEEL THAT BLACK FOLKS OUGHT TO BE THEIR FOOT STOOLS, AND DO INDEED GET OFF ON SUBJUGATING, NEUTRALIZING, PUNKING OUT AND POTENTIALLY ANNIHILATING PORTIONS OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY, WHO DON’T WALK LOCK, STOCK AND BARREL, TO HOW THEY FEEL BLACK FOLKS OUGHT TO CARRY THEMSELVES, IN THE PRESENCE OF THEIR “BROWN POWER.” IN THE END, BLACK FOLKS BETTER PREPARE FOR THE COMING STORM!!!

So if anything devil, I’m foiling your plans and agenda, not the other way around fool! Peace, and go to hell devil, because you ain’t moving shit around here! Why? Because in the end, YOU’RE LIKE A DULL KNIFE, THAT’S JUST NOT CUTTING, WHILE TALKING LOUD AND SAYING NOTHING!!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 22nd, 2006, 8:56 am

boston312 wrote:LMAO,

All you guys sound like a 3rd grade class I once had. Absolutely disgraceful. Dr Gonzo your not Alonzo are you? I would hope that a man with a PHD would not lower themselves to street/gutter talk.
whats disgraceful is that you have a negitive attitude towards blacks, root for one race over another in jail house riots, AND THAT YOUR A TEACHER IN SOUTH CENTRAL L.A.......................

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 22nd, 2006, 9:05 am

So who is the Racist Boston?, you tell me?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » February 22nd, 2006, 12:44 pm

anurwarizra wrote:

So who is the Racist Boston?, you tell me?
He's just some white troll, that likes stirring shit up between Blacks and Browns.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 22nd, 2006, 1:25 pm

Martinez:
I'd rather not say which specific varrio i'm from...like i've said in other posts, my hood has been under scrutiny by almost all neighboring sureno varrios for the way we are, cool with the people we grew up with. (blacks mexicans whatever) Even though this clown "the real" calls me a racist.
Besides im not here to bring attention to my homies or my hood...just tryin to speak the truth and not let people like theReal repesent their race in way that's going to start something with a people that is peaceful at heart.

TheReal:
I dont know where you get these ideas of mexicans saying blacks "stole" their culture....and to prove your dumbass as a fake college boy instigator whos in the middle of his african american studies course.....check this out-----> Us average mexicans in Los angeles DO NOT consider southern california or the western half of the U.S. as 'our land' and we DO NOT wish to take it back....we're all from northern, central and southern mexico proper. Heres the kicker for your ass.....the only mexicans who believe in this business about the south west United States being their's are a bunch of college student mexicans involved in a organization called M.E.C.C.H.A!!! LOL its so hilarious how you continually prove yourself a str8 up donut....square ass fool that dont know shit about whats going on in the LA streets.
Them M.E.C.C.H.A. boys are as looney as you but you fall on a different category you fake ass malcolm X wannabe. LOL!!!!

P.S. im still laughin at you bringin up snoop dogg and Dr Dre!!! HAHAHA!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 22nd, 2006, 2:36 pm

It's the educated looney college boys that get it crackin as opposed to the street nigga or latino. BPP and the brown berets were college students who went into the community and got the street mufuckas to take up arms against injustice.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 22nd, 2006, 2:56 pm

perongregory wrote:It's the educated looney college boys that get it crackin as opposed to the street nigga or latino. BPP and the brown berets were college students who went into the community and got the street mufuckas to take up arms against injustice.
That's true, i come from a Panther Family, and most of us are educated, but all come from the same place. Street peole were organzied by the Their college counterparts.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 23rd, 2006, 10:36 am

Brown berets and BPP didnt get street people to do shit....street people been taking up arms and continue to take up arms against themselves. The idea is nice, but You giving them way too much credit.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 23rd, 2006, 10:42 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Brown berets and BPP didnt get street people to do shit....street people been taking up arms and continue to take up arms against themselves. The idea is nice, but You giving them way too much credit.
alright man, whatever. I guess thats why black street crime didn't rise to an all time high after the panther party was dismantled, and street culture filled the void of revolutionary thinking, and super gangs like the crips and bloods didn't partly start if not entirely because of the dismantling of the party. Probably the brown berets weren't competent, if you wanna say so, but bpp's sure as hell was a force in the black community as well with other rev. organizations.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2006, 10:43 am

Who Said Anything about taking up arms?, i said ORGANIZATION, You need to learn Your History my friend. And they did more than just shoot cops to and if you deny that, i know you don't know your facts my friend

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2006, 11:12 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Brown berets and BPP didnt get street people to do shit....street people been taking up arms and continue to take up arms against themselves. The idea is nice, but You giving them way too much credit.

Rules of the Black Panther Party

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every member of the Black Panther Party throughout this country of racist America must abide by these rules as functional members of this party. Central Committee members, Central Staffs, and Local Staffs, including all captains subordinated to either national, state, and local leadership of the Black Panther Party will enforce these rules. Length of suspension or other disciplinary action necessary for violation of these rules will depend on national decisions by national, state or state area, and local committees and staffs where said rule or rules of the Black Panther Party were violated. Every member of the party must know these verbatim by heart. And apply them daily. Each member must report any violation of these rules to their leadership or they are counter-revolutionary and are also subjected to suspension by the Black Panther Party. The rules are:

1. No party member can have narcotics or weed in his possession while doing party work.

2. Any part member found shooting narcotics will be expelled from this party.

3. No party member can be drunk while doing daily party work.

4. No party member will violate rules relating to office work, general meetings of the Black Panther Party, and meetings of the Black Panther Party anywhere.

5. No party member will use, point, or fire a weapon of any kind unnecessarily or accidentally at anyone.

6. No party member can join any other army force, other than the Black Liberation Army.

7. No party member can have a weapon in his possession while drunk or loaded off narcotics or weed.

8. No party member will commit any crimes against other party members or black people at all, and cannot steal or take from the people, not even a needle or a piece of thread.

9. When arrested Black Panther members will give only name, address, and will sign nothing. Legal first aid must be understood by all Party members.

10. The Ten-Point Program and platform of the Black Panther Party must be known and understood by each Party member.

11. Party Communications must be National and Local.

12. The 10-10-10-program should be known by all members and also understood by all members.

13. All Finance officers will operate under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance.

14. Each person will submit a report of daily work.

15. Each Sub-Section Leaders, Section Leaders, and Lieutenants, Captains must submit Daily reports of work.

16. All Panthers must learn to operate and service weapons correctly.

17. All Leaders who expel a member must submit this information to the Editor of the Newspaper, so that it will be published in the paper and will be known by all chapters and branches.

18. Political Education Classes are mandatory for general membership.

19. Only office personnel assigned to respective offices each day should be there. All others are to sell papers and do Political work out in the community, including Captain, Section Leaders, etc.

20. Communications--all chapters must submit weekly reports in writing to the National Headquarters.

21. All Branches must implement First Aid and/or Medical Cadres.

22. All Chapters, Branches, and components of the Black Panther Party must submit a monthly Financial Report to the Ministry of Finance, and also the Central Committee.

23. Everyone in a leadership position must read no less than two hours per day to keep abreast of the changing political situation.

24. No chapter or branch shall accept grants, poverty funds, money or any other aid from any government agency without contacting the National Headquarters.

25. All chapters must adhere to the policy and the ideology laid down by the Central Committee of the Black Panther Party.

26. All Branches must submit weekly reports in writing to their respective Chapters.

8 Points of Attention
1. Speak politely.

2. Pay fairly for what you buy.

3. Return everything you borrow.

4. Pay for anything you damage.

5. Do not hit or swear at people.

6. Do not damage property or crops of the poor, oppressed masses.

7. Do not take liberties with women.

8. If we ever have to take captives do not ill-treat them.

3 Main Rules of Discipline
1. Obey orders in all your actions.

2. Do not take a single needle or piece of thread from the poor and oppressed masses.

3. Turn in everything captured from the attacking enemy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2006, 11:39 am

The idea is nice, but You giving them way too much credit.[/quote]

You Still Think They get too much credit? Just like the other guy just posted, especially in SoCal, the rise of the Super Gangs is a result of the COINTELPRO destruction of the Panthers and other groups like them, the Brown Berets, AIM, all of them, EVEn US . The Black Guerilla Family had too many Street people, and not enough revolutionaries in it, that's why it exists as it does today, as a prison gang, they are not considered a threat to the power structure. At one time, the director of the FBI considered the Panthers," The Greatest threat to National Seceruity", however rediculous you think that is it's true. I was raised by this movement, my mother was a Panther, my father was a Panther, My Uncles were Panthers, and i can Tell you while they were here they mad a big difference. My Fathers friend, Who was one of many Panthers murdered by Police was an activist and a REVOLUTIONARy. Fred Hampton, ever heard of him. My father was one of those who survived that early morning raid by Chicago PD when him and one other was killed, the others injured. Know your history my friend!, i even know of Brown Berets who were respected by their communities and were murdered because of it!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 23rd, 2006, 11:54 am

Damn, your dad was involved in that chicago raid where they killed Hampton. Thats some crazy, deep shit.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » February 23rd, 2006, 12:03 pm

Damn brother,
Your pops was there during that raid?? It was like, four brothers there and
his pregnant girl, right??

Fred Hampton, 21 yr old, charismatic leader of the Chicago chapter of BPP, killed by a fusillade of bullets from the Chicago PD's guns. Check this, fellas, 99 bullets were fired at people fast asleep in bed. The cops
tried to flip it by altering the photos to show it was the Panthers doing all
that shooting. However, once forensics got ahold of the pictures, it was determined all but one of the shots had been fired by the racist pigs.

Freddy Hampton's outfit was infiltrated by a "car thief" who rather than do his time like a man, went to work for the feds and gave the pig cops a blue print of Fred's house. Not only this, Cointelpro agents sent "inflammatory" letters to Chicago BPP and The P Stones to try and instigate a war between and head off a budding alliance between them.
Divide and conquer..

Raiding Panther headquarters was never enough for these racist pigs. They'd burn important documents and also food kept in storage for the children's breakfast program they sponsored.

FYI, I too am fruit of the BPP. Mom's was a member of in Massachussetts,
New Bedford(40mi SE of Boston) to be precise.

Still haven't caught Assata Shakur aka Joan Chesimard.. PANTHERS!!!

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » February 23rd, 2006, 12:10 pm

To Streets:

The BPP, as well as the Brown Berets, SNCC, and Puerto Rican Young Lords(NYC, CT, NJ) tried to unite the black/brown brothers in the streets
back in the late 60's and early 70's. These are cold, hard facts, my brother. However, once the drugs started flowing, the lure of money
became to great and the offshoots of these revolutionary organizations(ie, street gangs) lost this vision and become drug barons.

If you still do not believe this, do some research. Alot of the CoIntelPro
activity during this time has been declassified. You may find it on FBI.com,
or hit your local library and get your microfiche on...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2006, 1:10 pm

Alot of people Don't know, that there was a settlement over that whole incident. Chicago (the city) got suede, and lost. Though the plantiffs did not recieve the money until much later. But the feds were involved in the destruction of many of these groups, and to Streets:, i never said they made the street folks take up arms, they made them want to defend their neighborhoods, and not just the Panther party. I know that folks no adays, just focus on the street gang shit, and the whole culture that surrounds it, but think about this:, it's easy to run with the herd on some negative shit, but what about the positive? You make all these revisions to history, What is your purpose. Correct me if i'm wrong, but it appears as if you approve of and glorify Gang culture. The bottom line, it doesn't matter how cool you think it is, or how much a part of reality you thig this is (and Gangs ARe reality), it doesn't make it right. Genocide is the end result for all involved Brown and Black, and all others in the street life. Not doing ANYTHING is just as bad as being a part of the problem. We need to find common ground among the brown and the black, because even though some3 might disagree, we are ALL still OPPRESSED people. Warring against each other is not only ignorant, but it is Suicide for all involved!

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » February 23rd, 2006, 2:31 pm

Make it plain for 'em..

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » February 23rd, 2006, 2:51 pm

.. that's some good info anurwarizra

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 24th, 2006, 10:36 am

Thanx

Anonymous20

More COIN

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 24th, 2006, 10:59 am

The purpose of this new counterintelligence endeavor is to expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize the activities of black nationalist, hate-type organizations and groupings, their leadership, spokesmen, membership, and supporters, and to counter their propensity for violence and civil disorder.

The pernicious background of such groups, their duplicity, and devious maneuvers must be exposed to public scrutiny where such publicity will have a neutralizing effect. Efforts of the various groups to consolidate their forces or to recruit new or youthful adherents must be frustrated. No opportunity should be missed to exploit through counterintelligence techniques the organizational and personal conflicts of the leaderships of the groups and where possible an effort should be made to capitalize upon existing conflicts between competing black nationalist organizations. When an opportunity is apparant to disrupt or neutralize black nationalist, hate-type organizations through the cooperation of established local news media contacts or through such contact with sources available to the Seat of Government, in every instance careful attention must be given to the proposal to insure the targeted group is disrupted, ridiculed, or discredited through the publicity and not merely publicized.

Intensified attention under this program should be afforded to the activities of such groups as the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, Revolutionary Action Movement, the Deacons for Defense and Justice, Congress of Racial Equality, and the Nation of Islam. Particular emphasis should be given to extremists who direct the activities and policies of revolutionary or militant groups such as Stokely Carmichael, H. "Rap" Brown, Elijah Muhammad, and Maxwell Stanford. Director to 23 Field Offices, Aug. 26, 1967 2/?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 27th, 2006, 12:32 pm

I dont want to take anything away from what they tried to do but yeah i think they went about it the wrong way...positive change can only come from positive ideas. Martin Luther King was no scared weakling, he was a smart man who saw ahead, bloodshed only brings more bloodshed. Which is what happened, you look at the black panthers and you see the legacy they left behind and its not very good, they conditioned people into anti social behavior...that the land of laws were nothing more then further slavery....but you cant just react with aggression you have to look at the consequences. Most nations, peoples and what have you go to war believing and having a good chance to win. The black panthers willed a struggle (although for good intentions) that they were bound to lose in the matter which they chose to address it.
Not only did they lose it but further set back the black communites. I'm also not saying they did it on purpose, but its what happened. Can you imagine any better outcome that the enemies of minorities would have wished for...not even J. Edgar Hoover could have imagined it.
And thats all i was trying to convey to TheReal (who is not here anymore to defend himself i think)...that when i point something out its not to put down blacks its not to demean them. I have a stake in this too i live on the front lines, if some race war would ever break out on the streets. Unfortunatley i dont have the power to stop any attacks on blacks by mexican gangs, nor do i have the power to stop black retaliations which for sure will happen....and i just didnt agree with TheReal fueling the fire by grossly exaggerating the situation on the street.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 27th, 2006, 1:23 pm

Some of the shit you say is true, but in my experience and from what i've read and seen you need some sort of violence to knock people out of their apathy/lethargy. Wheter its gettin your ass kicked like the Americans in Vietnam or the civil rights fighters in the 60's, or fighting back like the panthers or the American revolution. Violence that hits home is the only thng that makes the majority of people act. If they don't feel they are in danger most people are like, sad, but it aint me.

The destruction of the BPP only made people apathetic. now crack, however it got a hold in these hoods, made people fucking nihlistic and homocidal. thats the shit that fucked these hoods up and made the crips and bloods bloody rivals. I talked to triple OG's. in early tookie and raymond days they weren't blasting motherfuckers, they squabbed and robbed people, that old 50's gang shit. Whatever, you know the deal. But I really feel that BPP, the Brown Berets, and all those groups really did a service to all the marginalize communities. If not doiong much, at least they sparked a couple of flame in the vast darkness.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » February 27th, 2006, 2:14 pm

the question no one has asked yet

black female and male gaurds and hispanic male and female gaurds do they beef on certain issues/ or often get into it with one another regaring race or ethnciity

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » March 4th, 2006, 12:42 pm

this shit is crazy. i feel like the more mexicans that come over the border the more we will here about riots like this nation wide. i went to vist my boy in prison in virginia and he said the surenos over there are getting out of control about the riots in LA.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 6th, 2006, 3:41 am

100 Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:14 pm Post subject:

the question no one has asked yet

black female and male gaurds and hispanic male and female gaurds do they beef on certain issues/ or often get into it with one another regaring race or ethnciity

DO GUARDS BEEF?? OVER RACE?? HELL NO, THEY WORK THEIR GETTING PAID THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY RACIAL SHIT GOING ON IN JAIL...THEY GET ALONG FINE. THIS QUESTION IS LAUGHABLE

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 6th, 2006, 7:25 am

NOGD wrote:this shit is crazy. i feel like the more mexicans that come over the border the more we will here about riots like this nation wide. i went to vist my boy in prison in virginia and he said the surenos over there are getting out of control about the riots in LA.
Yea, you wonder what the other gangs and prisoners in other states are thinking.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 6th, 2006, 10:48 pm

After reading some of your stories (with a shudder I might add) I just thought I would share that in a 1943 article, Life magazine described Southern California as "irresistibly attractive to hordes of people." The state's entire population was then just under 7 million. All that land and opportunity. Faulkner published that Southern California was "as a sanctuary on earth for individual man" and Life trumpted "Mister, this is dreamland."

That was only 63 years ago.