another "FUCK NIGGERS" tag

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

another "FUCK NIGGERS" tag

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » March 4th, 2006, 11:48 pm

here it goes, driving east on Compton Blvd, get to Compton & Williams Ave (near Gibson st by the canal) and WALAAAH, hit up in green paint on this wall in front of a duplex was "FUCK NIGGERS" tagged by CVSegundo (though in compton they always been known to have been racist b4 this prison raza shit), i mention this to say though many of us are in denial, are the Mexicans Gangs really on some anti-black shit generally? Is this anti black phenom becoming popular? Ever notice how many blacks who never banged were killed simply for being black by mexicans? (long beach is a great example). Whats the temperature in your neck of the woods regarding black and mexicans relations. im starting to notice that Mexicans gangs here are starting to get away from that stereotypical vato look and are looking like they are paisas making them harder to identify.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 5th, 2006, 12:33 am

All I know is this...

In my neck of the Woods (West Side SCLA)Before the 92 LA riots everything was cool between Black and Brown never in my life had I seen or heard of Sur's on some anti black shi*. Almost every hood on the West Side shared it with a Mexican Gang which they were normally allies with Examples:Mansfield's/Drifters, EazyRiders/City Stone BPS, R30's/Harpies, R60's/F13, Geer Gang/18st, School Yard/18st. R40's-46TDHNHC/46st, Dirty Old Man/KB 18st, DS40's/Street Villans, 52Hoova/Temple Street... and the list goes on. The norm was for these gangs to live among each other peacefully and back each other up from time to time. However, After the Riots thats when shi* started to change As far as my neck of the woods Black and Brown relations started to go down hill after the Riots and its gotten worse every year to the point that we have now...Back then some Black and Mexicans gangs had beef but it wasn't racial it was just beef nobody else got involved......

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: another "fu-- NIGGERS" tag

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » March 5th, 2006, 8:13 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:"fu-- NIGGERS" tagged by CVSegundo
Which black gangs do CVSegundo beef with?
Young Nile wrote:Mansfield's/Drifters, EazyRiders/City Stone BPS, R30's/Harpies, R60's/F13, Geer Gang/18st, School Yard/18st. R40's-46TDHNHC/46st, Dirty Old Man/KB 18st, DS40's/Street Villans, 52Hoova/Temple Street
Do any of these gang beef now, whereas before they were allies. Or are they just nutral with each other?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 5th, 2006, 10:34 am

A lot of shit is changing. I guess the prison shit fuels it, but I grew up in a neighborhood that, like most of LA, had a lot of blacks and mexicans. The largest mexican gang in my area is F13 and I've heard them being accused of a lot of or racist shit, but they still straight with us and have never pulled that race card when we cross paths/be kicking it. We share enemies, including our main one but I've never seen "fuck niggers" or any racial shit in their tags.

It's getting scary. The nigger P0rk on here spits a lot of shit about these situations and I try to ignore it mostly but it's getting to be pretty fucked up lately.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » March 5th, 2006, 11:23 am

w/e mang they gonna get the gat for that

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 5th, 2006, 11:26 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:

Do any of these gang beef now, whereas before they were allies. Or are they just nutral with each other?

:arrow:

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » March 5th, 2006, 11:54 am

X wrote:
SkoobyDoo wrote:

:arrow:
:roll:

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » March 5th, 2006, 11:25 pm

CVS dont get along or never have got along or even been cool with any black gangs so they probably gonna take advantage of any racial thing to further themselves and get some kind of allies without looking weak like they looked for allies.

In them 92 riots alot of black niggas was trippin on mexicans...str8 up. On paisas mostly that would get caught out slippin by a whole mess of blacks. Not all black gangs were doing this but it happened alot and some black gangs were targeting mexicans, asians or anyone non black (i guess cuz there was no whites around) and i think after that it was easier for EME dudes to come out with them edicts and to easier to get regular sur street gangs to sign in on that. Thats what i think, based on what i saw.

In my neck of the woods tho, we got beef with almost all the mexican gangs around us...business as usual, we aint on no racial tip. But these beefs come for different reasons we some new bloods on the block (not bloods as in pirus lol) we a CV. We one of them newer gangs that supposedly dont get the props alot of OG CV's get. But we here to stay. We got beef with the baby CC's in our hood...that aint racial thats some street shit

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 6th, 2006, 10:17 am

Almost every hood on the West Side shared it with a Mexican Gang which they were normally allies
Yes and No.

Just think about how we address these neighborhoods.

18 in Hoover hood.
18 in School Yard hood.
F13 in Coast hood.
SxL in Raymond Hood.
F13 in Brim hood
DFS in 20 Hood
Harpeys in 20/30 Hood.

These are Black Hoods,Its shared now, back then they were over looked, like the Grafitti Crews and Party Crews were over look in established Crip/Blood Hoods.They were so quiet and non agressive, there #s weren't threaten,they didnt claim blocks,they had that one spot they hung at, they didnt get in the way........
In them 92 riots alot of black niggas was trippin on mexicans...str8 up. On paisas mostly that would get caught out slippin by a whole mess of blacks.

Not all black gangs were doing this but it happened alot and some black gangs were targeting mexicans, asians or anyone non black (i guess because there was no whites around) and

i think after that it was easier for EME dudes to come out with them edicts and to easier to get regular sur street gangs to sign in on that. Thats what i think, based on what i saw.
I think this was the straw that broke the camels back.

I remember b4 the riots Latinos getting dogged, not all, and not on a racial tip.

I remember Paisas getting jacked on the RTD buses, niigas robbing paisas who had the sack.etc.....But this was shit that niggas did to themselves too.

But i can see Papi coming home from a hard days work and spilling racial hate about a Myate taking todays pay, and the kids hearing that shit.

Then you seeing papi getting sock out on TV during the riots....

all these stories are told at dinner tables and sent back as warnings to family members that plan on coming to America....

Then add the sterotypes in the situation and it gets ugly.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote: Is this anti black phenom becoming popular?
Its seem to be coming and going in cycles. One minute its on, then its off.

Whats the temperature in your neck of the woods regarding black and mexicans relations.
the whole ese click in my area dont think the same, they attidudes aint on the same page,there is a generation of them that fucked with the hood pretty tuf back then and know the homies up close a personal,went to school with each other, neighbors, the whole 9 yards, so they aint caught up in "The Wave"

Then you got some with no roots or history at all in the area stirring shit up.

Then you got pewees coming up being indoctinated by older prison Vets with racial chips on they shoulders...

Doing the wall banging with arrows pointed to the ground, witch gets wacked out immediatly........

youngwun wrote: The largest mexican gang in my area is F13 and I've heard them being accused of a lot of or racist shit, but they still straight with us and have never pulled that race card when we cross paths/be kicking it. We share enemies, including our main one but I've never seen "fu-- niggers" or any racial shit in their tags.
Florencias are funny.

They hit ups are different in each hood they in.

They do write Nigger Killa and Crab Killa on the East Side, but not on the West Side.....unless its one of there ES clicks.

In swan hood, they might leave out the nigga K.

When they write CK, they say its Coast K, but Ive seen Crab spell out a couple of times..

You didnt see that gang special on Channel 11 with that Monkey Hanging from their Porch? They Assasin Click.

They selective on that BS they pulling, it depends on whos hood they in.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » March 6th, 2006, 4:32 pm

i seen F13 hit up rascist stuff on the eastside only. in they lil click in the 60 hood on 71st, they be hittup up fuck chese toast and all that and i seen the C crossed out a few weeks ago on bryanhurst between 71st and florence. but maybe they told the 60's it was for the coast i don't know

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » March 6th, 2006, 9:22 pm

SkoobyDoo wrote:
Young Nile wrote:Mansfield's/Drifters, EazyRiders/City Stone BPS, R30's/Harpies, R60's/F13, Geer Gang/18st, School Yard/18st. R40's-46TDHNHC/46st, Dirty Old Man/KB 18st, DS40's/Street Villans, 52Hoova/Temple Street
Lime Hood Piru & Gundry Blocc Paramount Crips (but Segundos pretty much dont like any black gangs)

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » March 6th, 2006, 11:13 pm

some people are finally coming on to the shit i've been preaching since last year. I don't know what it takes for niggas to get this, does someone in yall family need to get blasted or something? does a mexican need to run at you with a knife or what?

every mexican i see thats gang affiliated gives me mean looks.
around here, the only black gang is vslc and they were cool with V13 for a while, but now things are shaky. some race shit almost PoPPed off at Venice High between blacks and mexicans. and since then theres been a few little incidents between v1's and and vsl. ca-ca's also go at it with vslc hard.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 7th, 2006, 8:58 am

raphead2001 wrote:i seen F13 hit up rascist stuff on the eastside only. in they lil click in the 60 hood on 71st, they be hittup up fu-- chese toast and all that and i seen the C crossed out a few weeks ago on bryanhurst between 71st and florence. but maybe they told the 60's it was for the coast i don't know
thats exactly what the say.

They're other florencias clicks that hang with those dudes, and they hit up all right there, those are The Slums.....

Go on Hype Park/Brynhurst were that Morg used to be, and yall see FK on the walls now. Family k or Florencia K, i dont know, its a game being played that might turn into something.

Go on 63/Brynhurst, and u see Florencia wacked out period! with RSCG next to it.

I dont know whats going on, it seems to be pure wall banging at this point.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » March 7th, 2006, 11:55 am

for real i never seen 60's slash the florences. i seen florence slashed but it never had a black hood next to it. but yea thats whats up cuz the 60's shoudn't even let them operate in they hood like they let the F 13's do

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 7th, 2006, 9:00 pm

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][quote="SkoobyDoo"][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]"fu-- NIGGERS" tagged by CVSegundo[/quote]

[quote="Young Nile"]Mansfield's/Drifters, EazyRiders/City Stone BPS, R30's/Harpies, R60's/F13, Geer Gang/18st, School Yard/18st. R40's-46TDHNHC/46st, Dirty Old Man/KB 18st, DS40's/Street Villans, 52Hoova/Temple Street[/quote]

Do any of these gang beef now, whereas before they were allies. Or are they just nutral with each other?[/quote]
Lime Hood Piru & Gundry Blocc Paramount Crips (but Segundos pretty much dont like any black gangs)[/quote

true they also beef with the hoodstas and with cvtg partly because of that ..also beef with cvcg for the mafias but i think their paramount side have a gang of local beef as well ...
...also true ..they are a proven racist hood... and true . before the eme edict ...they were key players in many anti black activitys ...school rumble ,blackyard pipebombing ,race riots,radom beatings on black civilians and all the type of BS ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 7th, 2006, 9:04 pm

[quote]so they aint caught up in "The Wave" [/quote]

old guy... the way u put your words is like a signature '

lol hows gamble ?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 15th, 2006, 7:49 am

raphead2001 wrote:i seen F13 hit up rascist stuff on the eastside only. in they lil click in the 60 hood on 71st, they be hittup up fu-- chese toast and all that and i seen the C crossed out a few weeks ago on bryanhurst between 71st and florence. but maybe they told the 60's it was for the coast i don't know
I think it was 69 St. Dead End that's been going more "racial" and stuff lately, with the "mayate" talk

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » June 18th, 2006, 1:27 am

bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
SkoobyDoo wrote:
Lime Hood Piru & Gundry Blocc Paramount Crips (but Segundos pretty much dont like any black gangs)[/quote

true they also beef with the hoodstas and with cvtg partly because of that ..also beef with cvcg for the mafias but i think their paramount side have a gang of local beef as well ...
...also true ..they are a proven racist hood... and true . before the eme edict ...they were key players in many anti black activitys ...school rumble ,blackyard pipebombing ,race riots,radom beatings on black civilians and all the type of BS ...
that's some crazy sh-t. a racist mexican gang when blacks were the majority. i dont know how they could have survived. i mean they dont even have a reputation like tf, 70s, or 155. but i guess they did it and got away with it.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » June 18th, 2006, 3:22 am

Young Nile wrote:All I know is this...

In my neck of the Woods (West Side SCLA)Before the 92 LA riots everything was cool between Black and Brown never in my life had I seen or heard of Sur's on some anti black shi*. Almost every hood on the West Side shared it with a Mexican Gang which they were normally allies with Examples:Mansfield's/Drifters, EazyRiders/City Stone BPS, R30's/Harpies, R60's/F13, Geer Gang/18st, School Yard/18st. R40's-46TDHNHC/46st, Dirty Old Man/KB 18st, DS40's/Street Villans, 52Hoova/Temple Street... and the list goes on. The norm was for these gangs to live among each other peacefully and back each other up from time to time. However, After the Riots thats when shi* started to change As far as my neck of the woods Black and Brown relations started to go down hill after the Riots and its gotten worse every year to the point that we have now...Back then some Black and Mexicans gangs had beef but it wasn't racial it was just beef nobody else got involved......
It was that way everywhere.

on the east side it was the same.

Almost all gangs were attached to some Ese gangs.

heck, they had to go to school somewhere.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 19th, 2006, 4:00 am

[quote="terren2000"][quote="Young Nile"]All I know is this...

In my neck of the Woods (West Side SCLA)Before the 92 LA riots everything was cool between Black and Brown never in my life had I seen or heard of Sur's on some anti black shi*. Almost every hood on the West Side shared it with a Mexican Gang which they were normally allies with Examples:Mansfield's/Drifters, EazyRiders/City Stone BPS, R30's/Harpies, R60's/F13, Geer Gang/18st, School Yard/18st. R40's-46TDHNHC/46st, Dirty Old Man/KB 18st, DS40's/Street Villans, 52Hoova/Temple Street... and the list goes on. The norm was for these gangs to live among each other peacefully and back each other up from time to time. However, After the Riots thats when shi* started to change As far as my neck of the woods Black and Brown relations started to go down hill after the Riots and its gotten worse every year to the point that we have now...Back then some Black and Mexicans gangs had beef but it wasn't racial it was just beef nobody else got involved......[/quote]

It was that way everywhere.

on the east side it was the same.

Almost all gangs were attached to some Ese gangs.

heck, they had to go to school somewhere.[/quote]
I GREW UP WITH THAT MENTALITY !!!BROWN BLACC WAS NOT ENEMIES !!
IT WAS SET TRIP OVER RACE TRIP

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » June 19th, 2006, 5:29 am

yea, things changing, with so many Crips down with bloods and bloods down with Crips, hell, niggas gotta shoot some1.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 19th, 2006, 6:18 am

So the word f!@# has to be edited in the title of this thread but that 'N' word can be blasted up huh? And in caps too??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 19th, 2006, 7:51 am

[quote="X"]So the word f!@# has to be edited in the title of this thread but that 'N' word can be blasted up huh? And in caps too??[/quote]
true !!! :shock:

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 23rd, 2006, 12:53 pm

Blacks fucking with paisas during the L.A. riots may tell apart of the story of why ese surenos are racist, but not the whole story...

The hatred that ese surenos express towards black folks go waaaaaaaay beyond some paisa back in the day getting jacked.

This is the line that folks want black folks to swallow, so as to stifle any rage that black folks should have, when it comes to outrage concerning their own innocent brothers and sisters getting, not jacked-BUT KILLED, by these ese sureno, racist foot soldier's for the devil's army.

Yes, I think it's time for black folks to WAKE UP!!