Youngster's Black Power Poem Upsets School Officials

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » April 16th, 2006, 7:48 am

[/quote]

they supposed to make a movie about hannibal with vin diesel...[/quote]

that's tite but they could have used a darker brother like djimon hounsou rather than a lightskinned brother like vin.[/quote]

Well, I hear that it's between Denzel Washington and Vin Diesel and a lot of white people would like for Hollywood to pick Vin for the movie part because, as you can guess, Vin Diesel is alot closer to being white then Denzel Washington is. :roll:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » April 16th, 2006, 9:36 am

perongregory wrote:
I talk to my white friends about this kinda shit all the time, and they agree with me. In fact they know more techinal shit about it than me...

I'm not sure what issues you speaking on, but many, many white folk know the truth about societies issues, Black and white relations, our peoples true history and religion, but it's only a few who openly can bear witness to truth. Many are in denial also or just out right refuse to accept truth...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 16th, 2006, 9:56 am

I think alot of white people know about these kind of issues, but it's convenient to act ignorant or just deny things.

They better get Denzel Washington to play Hannibal. They probably gonna pick Vin Diesel though. I rather them pick Rock over Vin Diesel.

And Tupac Shakur was named after Tupac Amaru the Incan freedom fighter, and Shakur is an Arab name I think, means shining serpent, or spirit...something like that.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 16th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Tupac is also an Arbic name... I forget but I think someone said it mean either prince or peace or a combination....

How did an Incan get an Arabic name? Was he Muslim or something? Honestly I don't know of him.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 16th, 2006, 2:05 pm

Let me correct the ZTupac name ish. Tupac Amaru means shining serpent in Quechua, Shakur means thankful to God in Arabic.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 17th, 2006, 12:54 am

whoknows wrote:
afakasi wrote:
whoknows wrote:
afakasi wrote:ok i agree on perongregory's post on europeans having black ancestry in them but it just sounded stupid the way you put it
lol u on short bus 2...... its o'k. the brotha perongregory is breakin it down 4 all u slooooooooooooooooow foooooooooooooooolk......
Peron breaks it down on a few things that i can agree with him on, your an idiot who needs to stop dickriding and posting retarded things
lol dickriding? why because i agree with the shit that X, perongregory, Coldbear, Johnnyblack, Blackmanofhonor and some of the other brothers on here and not your stupid as idea about humans come from monkeys. yeaaaaaaaah oooooooo'kaaaaaaay biatch :roll:

if u don't like shit i post then stop replying 2 it. seriously, cause i don't remember asking your dumb opinion bout shit. besides i don't ever say shit 2 u until u say something 2 me.
yeah theres problem if you agree with them, but putting down ignorant as posts just saying "yeah white folk blah blah" and not saying anything intellectual or good for the arguement

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 24th, 2006, 2:44 am

afakasi wrote: yeah theres problem if you agree with them, but putting down ignorant as posts just saying "yeah white folk blah blah" and not saying anything intellectual or good for the arguement
lol u white? that's why u crying?

look i don't have a problem with white people if they muslim or they act like john brown. but if they act like u, david duke, bush or hitler then fuck em. so like i said b4 white boy if u don't like my post then ignore it...