Youngster's Black Power Poem Upsets School Officials

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 30th, 2006, 3:09 pm

X wrote:
se11 wrote:hey shes entitled to her own opinion and freedom of speach. but honestly, what 7 year old feels so deeply about american history. 7 year olds should be playing video games, sports, and ect.


Are you serious?

This is what is wrong with too many of youth now, they so caught up in all this bs like video games, sports the tv, etc.. etc.. We suppose to be teaching, guiding and training our babies from the womb, actually even earlier(but thats another subject). Many of us know the public school system is not going to teach our babies OUR true history, so we have to teach them young and instill in them love for ourselves early. You really are not aware of the many child geniuses in the world? You think they became smart from video games, sports etc..etc..? Or do you think the parents prepared early?


break it down to em X they don't know.........

white folks know they can't stand to see blacks doin better than they ass or for blacks to have a child smarter than theirs..

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 30th, 2006, 9:10 pm

You think they became smart from video games, sports etc..etc..?


no, but being 7 isnt about being the next revolutionist or leader. a child needs to be thinking about something other than "bettering her people". shes 7.

white folks know they can't stand to see blacks doin better than they ass or for blacks to have a child smarter than theirs..


yeah i cant take it :roll:.

Many of us know the public school system is not going to teach our babies OUR true history, so we have to teach them young and instill in them love for ourselves early.


do you think that 7 year old is going to have a different view of white people now? if i pass her on the street, she's not going to see a person, shes going to see me as someone who has done harm to her. i have no problem with people telling the truth, you should tell them the truth, but dont turn them racist. cause now, that black girl will have NO white friends or boyfriends in her life. unless that what you want, to completly isolate yourselfs from white people, i dont see how that can be good.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 31st, 2006, 1:07 am

Blacks blast white people in the face for sneakers, right se11? So why would you want them around anyway? ANd stop acting like you all friendly and cool with black people just cause you want some brown sugar. That shit don't mean you down. You just wanna fuck some black girls then bounce.

"...she won't have any white boyfriends...", like that shit is more imp. than bettering your people.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 31st, 2006, 3:20 am

Tre wrote:
se11 wrote:america does have a freedom of speach and i guess this "seven year old?" can say what she wants and i dont have a problem with it. but if a white 7 year old made a poem about how "blacks were robbing and gang bangining" where they live, they would get called a racist.



lol... no they would get called by a record producer and make millions of dollars. Eminem started out around the age of 10 and we all know how successful he became.


:roll: your an idiot

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 31st, 2006, 9:54 am

So why would you want them around anyway? ANd stop acting like you all friendly and cool with black people just cause you want some brown sugar. You just wanna fu-- some black girls then bounce.


believe it or not im NOT A RACIST. i can be in the same room with a black person and sociate just fine with them and not have any problems or hateful thoughts. not every black person goes around like you fools on this site do talking bout how white people holding you down. some black people can actually see a white person and not think "hes keeping me back!". unlike you assholes on this site.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » March 31st, 2006, 10:44 am

afakasi wrote:
Tre wrote:
se11 wrote:america does have a freedom of speach and i guess this "seven year old?" can say what she wants and i dont have a problem with it. but if a white 7 year old made a poem about how "blacks were robbing and gang bangining" where they live, they would get called a racist.



lol... no they would get called by a record producer and make millions of dollars. Eminem started out around the age of 10 and we all know how successful he became.


:roll: your an idiot


EMINEM LYRICS
"Low, Down, Dirty"

Delinquent, toking microphones with Broken English
Make your mama be like "Ohh! This is good! Who sing this?"
"Slim Shady, his tape is dope, I love it
It's rugged, but he needs to quit talking all that drug shit."

...Motherfuck JLB, they don't support no hip hop
They say that's where it ends, the closest they gon come is Tupac
It's politics, it's all a fix
Setup by these white blue collared hicks
Just to make a dollar off of black music...


"The Way I Am"
[Eminem]

I'm so sick and tired of bein admired
That I wish that I would just die or get fired
And dropped from my label and stop with the fables
I'm not gonna be able to top on "My Name is.."
And pigeon-holed into some pop-py sensation
To cop me rotation at rock'n'roll stations
And I just do not got the patience (got the patience)..
To deal with these cocky caucasians who think
I'm some wigger who just tries to be black cause I talk
With an accent, and grab on my balls, so they always keep askin
The same fuckin questions (fuckin questions)..
What school did I go to, what hood I grew up in
The why, the who what when, the where, and the how,


On one hand you have a black girl that speaks proper english, along with several other languages, but somehow she is disrespecting white America by her brilliance and thought provoking words.

On the other hand you have a white kid that puts himself and his race down by saying the white man is holding him down too. LOL. A white kid that once referred to black women as hoes and who associates broken english with the black experience.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » March 31st, 2006, 10:52 am

I would prefer that this black girl grows up with a positive self image and love for her race, than disrespecting herself and her race. There is already enough of that going around.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 31st, 2006, 11:02 am

I wonder how many untold numbers of young people have spent themselves (one's self consists of everything one is plus external factors such as time spent) investing in and chasing false dreams unsuccessfully rather than spending themselves and their time wisely pursuing real ones that lead to personal betterment. The stakes are always high for each individual and few who survive even realize it until they are old and by then it is to late to go back. I wonder how many will even stop to think deeply about such things.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 31st, 2006, 12:37 pm

Tre wrote:I would prefer that this black girl grows up with a positive self image and love for her race, than disrespecting herself and her race. There is already enough of that going around.


I too would prefer her to have a positive image of the whoel human race, but she chooses a select identity and calls it empowered BEYOND others

By the way, what would she call the blacks in Australia? They are not African in any way.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 31st, 2006, 3:22 pm

they still black and face oppression, so who gives a shit.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 31st, 2006, 9:33 pm

perongregory wrote:they still black and face oppression, so who gives a shit.


tell me something, if EVERY country in the world really oppresses black people beside african countires, why is that?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 31st, 2006, 9:39 pm

africans oppress each other out of greed and corruption. The stupid leaders go to Europe and the west, get educated and instead of coming back and putting their intelligence to good use, they use it for self-profit. And the answer to your question - well, in my opinion, the tenets of white supremacy rule the world, in every aspect. Not that all white people are bad, it's just that the beliefs of white supremacy dominate the earth.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 31st, 2006, 10:07 pm

perongregory wrote:The stupid leaders go to Europe and the west, get educated and instead of coming back and putting their intelligence to good use, they use it for self-profit.


True..


perongregory wrote:the tenets of white supremacy rule the world, in every aspect.


Point blank, end of subject!!^^ (But not for much longer)....

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » April 1st, 2006, 5:26 am

respect Perongregory you be on here doin it bruh.........

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » April 1st, 2006, 2:45 pm

Thanks brotha. You know I just call the world as I see it. I'm not gonna let these racist nazi mufuckas get me down. They been callin us out of our names, lying to and about us, killing us, and every other kinda evil shit since our inception to them...so it's nothing to trip about, just take note off it , get stronger, and smarter.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 1st, 2006, 5:05 pm

perongregory wrote:africans oppress each other out of greed and corruption. The stupid leaders go to Europe and the west, get educated and instead of coming back and putting their intelligence to good use, they use it for self-profit. And the answer to your question - well, in my opinion, the tenets of white supremacy rule the world, in every aspect. Not that all white people are bad, it's just that the beliefs of white supremacy dominate the earth.


You do have insightful posts perongregory.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » April 1st, 2006, 6:26 pm

I try. Sometimes the ignorance on this board and so many others gets me down, but life aint ever been easy.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » April 1st, 2006, 9:31 pm

perongregory wrote:it's just that the beliefs of white supremacy dominate the earth.


you never thought that, blacks are really the minority everywhere except africa/some caribbean places. the only country that even comes close to africa is brazil. everywhere else blacks come nowhere close to being a majority.

of course the whole world is going to look that way because thats how you want to see it. but in all honesty, other than brazil and africa, blacks are nowhere near the majority, and in most countries the majority has power.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 1st, 2006, 9:47 pm

se11 wrote:
perongregory wrote:it's just that the beliefs of white supremacy dominate the earth.


you never thought that, blacks are really the minority everywhere except africa/some caribbean places. the only country that even comes close to africa is brazil. everywhere else blacks come nowhere close to being a majority.

of course the whole world is going to look that way because thats how you want to see it. but in all honesty, other than brazil and africa, blacks are nowhere near the majority, and in most countries the majority has power.


There is truth here as well.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: January 18th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Unread post by useless_person » April 1st, 2006, 10:02 pm

When I was 7, I was fuckin' hyper all of the fuckin' time, and they thought I was either retarded and deaf because I didn't understand English and didn't know what the fuck they were saying, and I even remember my first school day...

They made me take medication which calmed me down and made me feel hign and stoned at some special times...

On the first school day, I was so damn hyper that I remember that I was covered in mud because of rolling around in a bunch of it in the school yard when my parents signed me up.

Then I didn't know any English that when they handed us out some sheet, I didn't know THEN what Name ment, so I copied the boy beside me, traced his name, and when he ereased it, I did it too and so on...

Faggot teachers, stupid system and gay governement.

Then I eventally got pissed at this chinese kid for some reason and scratched his hand and he stared to bleed and there were finger nail marks on him and the next thing I knew, I was in this room with my personal teacher, and she was asking me for my adress and phone number and shit and knew that I was getting suspened or something...

All in the first few days...

Oh.. hehehe.. What a time that was...

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 1st, 2006, 10:13 pm

That ^ was really random.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 1st, 2006, 10:44 pm

im sure ^^ this is someone running a fake account here, all of his posts have been stupid

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 2nd, 2006, 3:14 pm

perongregory wrote:africans oppress each other out of greed and corruption. The stupid leaders go to Europe and the west, get educated and instead of coming back and putting their intelligence to good use, they use it for self-profit. And the answer to your question - well, in my opinion, the tenets of white supremacy rule the world, in every aspect. Not that all white people are bad, it's just that the beliefs of white supremacy dominate the earth.


Very true.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » April 2nd, 2006, 3:54 pm

se11 wrote:
perongregory wrote:it's just that the beliefs of white supremacy dominate the earth.


you never thought that, blacks are really the minority everywhere except africa/some caribbean places. the only country that even comes close to africa is brazil. everywhere else blacks come nowhere close to being a majority.

of course the whole world is going to look that way because thats how you want to see it. but in all honesty, other than brazil and africa, blacks are nowhere near the majority, and in most countries the majority has power.


Yeah, but I look at black dominated places like the Carribean or Africa, where things like European customs = better, more civillized person, or lighter skin (more white in your ancestery) guarantees you a better lot in life. Doesn't matter if blacks are the minority in most countries, the tenets of white supremacy have spread far and wide, and have seeped into everyone's brain, so you see even blacks discriminating against their own in a white racist fashion, instead of however they used to do it.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 2nd, 2006, 7:52 pm

perongregory wrote:
se11 wrote:
perongregory wrote:it's just that the beliefs of white supremacy dominate the earth.


you never thought that, blacks are really the minority everywhere except africa/some caribbean places. the only country that even comes close to africa is brazil. everywhere else blacks come nowhere close to being a majority.

of course the whole world is going to look that way because thats how you want to see it. but in all honesty, other than brazil and africa, blacks are nowhere near the majority, and in most countries the majority has power.


Yeah, but I look at black dominated places like the Carribean or Africa, where things like European customs = better, more civillized person, or lighter skin (more white in your ancestery) guarantees you a better lot in life. Doesn't matter if blacks are the minority in most countries, the tenets of white supremacy have spread far and wide, and have seeped into everyone's brain, so you see even blacks discriminating against their own in a white racist fashion, instead of however they used to do it.


Another good point!

I think Green plays a role though in most places as well; as in greenbacks, but sure I get your point.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » April 3rd, 2006, 11:35 am

Doesn't matter if blacks are the minority in most countries, the tenets of white supremacy have spread far and wide, and have seeped into everyone's brain, so you see even blacks discriminating against their own in a white racist fashion, instead of however they used to do it.


yes it does matter. popular things come from the majority. and if blacks are never really the majority, nothing will ever seem like their own and everything is coming from the majority, which they are not

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » April 3rd, 2006, 12:19 pm

se11 wrote:
Doesn't matter if blacks are the minority in most countries, the tenets of white supremacy have spread far and wide, and have seeped into everyone's brain, so you see even blacks discriminating against their own in a white racist fashion, instead of however they used to do it.


yes it does matter. popular things come from the majority. and if blacks are never really the majority, nothing will ever seem like their own and everything is coming from the majority, which they are not


Popular things don't come from the majority, popular things come from whoever is rich. Blacks are a minority in America but over-contribute to American pop culture. Blacks are rich in culture, not barring white creativity and culture - whites are rich finacially, therefore they can promote and sell black culture or whatever they can package to sell to a greedy, corporate society.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » April 3rd, 2006, 4:33 pm

Popular things don't come from the majority, popular things come from whoever is rich.


people have to liek something for it to be popular. if i come up with an awsome idea and people like it it will become popular. basic concept.

ites are rich finacially, therefore they can promote and sell black culture or whatever they can package to sell to a greedy, corporate society.


so your getting mad at the white guys who sign rappers and make hip hop clothes?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » April 3rd, 2006, 6:21 pm

se11 wrote:
Popular things don't come from the majority, popular things come from whoever is rich.


people have to liek something for it to be popular. if i come up with an awsome idea and people like it it will become popular. basic concept.

ites are rich finacially, therefore they can promote and sell black culture or whatever they can package to sell to a greedy, corporate society.


so your getting mad at the white guys who sign rappers and make hip hop clothes?


No, what's basic is you said popular things come from the majority, when you really mean is people latch on to somethng and it becomes popular amongst the majority.

No, you are trying to incite fighting like you always attempt to do. I don't like when you extrapulate what you will from my words in order to promulgate BS.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » April 3rd, 2006, 7:43 pm

No, what's basic is you said popular things come from the majority, when you really mean is people latch on to somethng and it becomes popular amongst the majority.


a thing is popular because people like it. they dont latch on to it, they agree with it.

No, you are trying to incite fighting like you always attempt to do. I don't like when you extrapulate what you will from my words in order to promulgate BS.


thats why i ? it. i dont get what you mean. explain it better, please.

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 130
Joined: December 2nd, 2005, 7:06 am

Unread post by whoknows » April 4th, 2006, 4:17 am

perongregory wrote:
Popular things don't come from the majority, popular things come from whoever is rich. Blacks are a minority in America but over-contribute to American pop culture. Blacks are rich in culture, not barring white creativity and culture - whites are rich finacially, therefore they can promote and sell black culture or whatever they can package to sell to a greedy, corporate society.



perongregory spittin the real....

perongregory, i read in another thread where you talking about you had read some sociology books... i was hoping you could hip me to some of the books you read.... peace...

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 4th, 2006, 10:17 am

whoknows wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Popular things don't come from the majority, popular things come from whoever is rich. Blacks are a minority in America but over-contribute to American pop culture. Blacks are rich in culture, not barring white creativity and culture - whites are rich finacially, therefore they can promote and sell black culture or whatever they can package to sell to a greedy, corporate society.



perongregory spittin the real....

perongregory, i read in another thread where you talking about you had read some sociology books... i was hoping you could hip me to some of the books you read.... peace...


If you guys are getting into Sociology don't forget to pick up a good book on logic and READ it. There are different kinds of books on different kinds of logic. Socratic logic integrates very well with Sociology and Peter Kreeft's "Socratic Logic" is the best book out there on the subject for undergraduate students, easy to follow, just a great book on Socratic Logic. Get it, read it, come back here and talk. You'll all make a lot more sense. Peace.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”