Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Why are dark Sicilians and Greeks considered white?

Unread post by Sentenza » March 24th, 2006, 5:23 am

whoknows wrote: besides didn't yall side with hitler, why all of a sudden don't you want to be white.
Since when did Greece side with Hitler? And Sicilians were also not too prone to go to the front.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 24th, 2006, 6:30 am

^ "whoknows" obviously does NOT know

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » March 24th, 2006, 9:04 am

Sentenza wrote:
whoknows wrote: besides didn't yall side with hitler, why all of a sudden don't you want to be white.
Since when did Greece side with Hitler? And Sicilians were also not too prone to go to the front.
i ain't say shit bout greece you dumb ass. i was refering to mousolini and the italians, since his ass is crying about italians aint white.

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » March 24th, 2006, 9:19 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:^ did he ever say he sided with Hitler?

He would have to be REALLY old to have done that in any case....

shut the fuck up superman.... italian/sicilain is the same thing in my book and i said ya'll not you dumbass, refering to mousilini aka the italians/sicilians siding with the nazi's.. that's why i asked him how come all of a sudden italians don't want to be white.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 24th, 2006, 10:46 am

Aren't Berbers pretty white themselves. I read that even Irish people were part Moorish/Berber.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 24th, 2006, 12:17 pm

whoknows wrote:

shut the fu-- up superman.... italian/sicilain is the same thing in my book and i said ya'll not you dumbass, refering to mousilini aka the italians/sicilians siding with the nazi's.. that's why i asked him how come all of a sudden italians don't want to be white.
So he is the official spokesman for all Italians? :roll:

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 24th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Silencioso wrote:Aren't Berbers pretty white themselves. I read that even Irish people were part Moorish/Berber.
WHAT IS A BERRBER EXACTLY i also read in many parts of north africa where they exist they are becoming extinct changing over from berber to becoming arab or at least calling themselves arabs cause of the heavy influx of them in north africa(libya, egypt, morocco and i think equitoiral guniea

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » March 25th, 2006, 5:00 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
whoknows wrote:

shut the fu-- up superman.... italian/sicilain is the same thing in my book and i said ya'll not you dumbass, refering to mousilini aka the italians/sicilians siding with the nazi's.. that's why i asked him how come all of a sudden italians don't want to be white.
lol, fuck yo cape wearin ass....... you know whats worse than a devil? a minority that sides with them.... you judas m%^&#f%^&# !!!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 25th, 2006, 12:28 pm

whoknows wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
whoknows wrote:

lol, fu-- yo cape wearin ass....... you know whats worse than a devil? a minority that sides with them.... you judas m%^&#f%^&# !!!!

I'm not the one siding iwth the devil.... :twisted:

plus if it were up to me, people would be clear or something, there wouldn't be race = no racism.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 25th, 2006, 2:00 pm

whoknows wrote:

well, then your a fucking idiot.

1.sicily is an island off of italy and people from sicily have different traits than people from italy. italians and sicilians have a wide variety of traits and features, but in the end they're all italian and that's the way it's been for many years.

2.since when do italians "not want to be white." i've never heard an italian trying to pass themselvs off as anything but white.

Turknose

Unread post by Turknose » March 27th, 2006, 5:48 pm

Sicilian is a classic case of a WIGGER!. Come on, if we would reson like you do then Finns arent white to because they have alot of asian blood. And the samis (Live in the northern region of Sweden, norway, finland and Russia) would be Indians.

Wake up and face reality, life is a bitch!

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 2nd, 2006, 3:48 am

sicilian wrote:Image
If this is white you are blind
who is this guy anyway? is this the dude from nypd

ogilmore
What city do you live in now?: Dublin

Unread post by ogilmore » May 1st, 2009, 12:40 am

The classification of race is based on more than just skin colour, the shape of the skull and skeleton are also taken into consideration. For that reason people from India are also classed as caucasian.

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 1st, 2009, 11:37 am

the reason napolitans, sicilians, calabrese and apulian people are so different from northern italians is because albanians populated those areas in the 15th century. calabria especially...

the vendetta and clan structures seen in calabria and those other places is an offshoot of the kanun, a 15th century albanian code of behavior which albanians still follow 'til this day.

don't insult for a response. if you don't believe me about this then go look it up on the internet. i am not here to lie, only to talk.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 8th, 2010, 11:46 am

skollyman wrote:who says greeks are white? lol have you seen them they don't look like me!
Intelligent people say Greeks are white. Dumb Anglo-Saxon racists say they're wogs.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 8th, 2010, 1:22 pm

/\/\/\/\

Nope. They'd just look like some silly Hollywood version of an Arab, like in those old Sinbad movies where they'd get Italian or Black Irish actors to play Arabs.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 8th, 2010, 1:40 pm

skollyman wrote:
Silencioso wrote:/\/\/\/\

Nope. They'd just look like some silly Hollywood version of an Arab, like in those old Sinbad movies where they'd get Italian or Black Irish actors to play Arabs.
lol " black irish " you still believe that fairytale? arabs come in all differnt shades you racist they don't all look like some pitch black zulu with a turban some have a lighter hue like the greeks and italians
I never said all Arabs (or any for that matter) looked like Zulus. I just said a Greek in a turban would look like a Hollywood fantasy version of an Arab not a Pakistani.

By Black Irish I just meant darker Irish people like Gabriel Byrne or Sean Connery. Sean Connery played a Berber chieftain in a movie called The Wind and the Lion
and he looked pretty authentic. My movie standards anyway.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 8th, 2010, 3:28 pm

Arabs are White too dumb ass.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 8th, 2010, 4:14 pm

Italians - White Decent

Sicilians - Black Decent, anyone notice how dark they are?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 8th, 2010, 4:54 pm

ofcourse some greek would look just like some arab in palesteine are you really that stupid?

Big deal. Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, Chaldeans....those are all white type Arabs. Find me a Greek that looks like a classic Bedouin type or a dark Yemeni. You can't do it.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » April 8th, 2010, 5:25 pm

skollyman wrote:
youngspade wrote:Italians - White Decent

Sicilians - Black Decent, anyone notice how dark they are?
and by italians he means the northern whites like rome up

white [real italian]

southern [Sicilians ] italian

Look at her hair you can tell some black is thrown in there!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 9th, 2010, 8:20 am

Silencioso wrote:ofcourse some greek would look just like some arab in palesteine are you really that stupid?

Big deal. Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, Chaldeans....those are all white type Arabs. Find me a Greek that looks like a classic Bedouin type or a dark Yemeni. You can't do it.
Greeks of course are lighter skinned a little, but mostly olive colored. Youll find many arabs who look the same. But you will find more blonde/brown haired people among greeks then among arabs, cause as always on the balkans they mixed a lot with northern europeans too. But they also mixed with the Ottomans, so you have an influence from both worlds.

And by the way silencioso, im still convinced, that many southern italians have middle eastern or northern african ancestry, but im not saying its a bad thing. I can care less about that. My ancestors are mixed too. I got some spanish blood in me stemming from the 16th century when the Spanish imperial army got stuck in south east germany. Got some russian in me, some slavic, a lot german and god knows what else. There is no such thing like racial purity. It simply doesnt exist.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » April 9th, 2010, 1:28 pm

skollyman wrote:Image
http://www.white-history.com/refuting_rm/7.html#photos < links to more
greek

arab

black

white
If you cant see the difference in that then your blind!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 10th, 2010, 2:06 pm

If you cant see the difference in that then your blind!

Of course I can see the difference between a "dark" Southern European and some borderline albino Nordic types. I can also see the difference between a pale face Northern Chinese and a dark Cambodian. I can tell the difference between a blue-black Senegalese and a light brown Bantu .Who cares. People of the same basic racial group don't have to all look identical. There's skin tone diferences within each major race, including Caucasians.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 13th, 2010, 7:06 pm

Simple, they're considered white because the majority of their genes are white, and they haven't classified themselves with some special in-between racial status like the Jews or Mestizo Latin folks...That's like asking why are African Americans black.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 14th, 2010, 2:55 am

Silencioso wrote:
skollyman wrote:
Silencioso wrote:/\/\/\/\

lol " black irish " you still believe that fairytale? arabs come in all differnt shades you racist they don't all look like some pitch black zulu with a turban some have a lighter hue like the greeks and italians
I never said all Arabs (or any for that matter) looked like Zulus. I just said a Greek in a turban would look like a Hollywood fantasy version of an Arab not a Pakistani.

By Black Irish I just meant darker Irish people like Gabriel Byrne or Sean Connery. Sean Connery played a Berber chieftain in a movie called The Wind and the Lion
and he looked pretty authentic. My movie standards anyway.
Sean Connery is scottish.
I dont think u have seen too many greek people. Depending on your ancestors, Greeks can range from blue eyed, blonde haired to tanned skinned, black haired.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 14th, 2010, 2:10 pm

Sean Connery is scottish.
I dont think u have seen too many greek people. Depending on your ancestors, Greeks can range from blue eyed, blonde haired to tanned skinned, black haired.

I know Sean Connery is Scottish. I thought he might be Irish ancestry based on his last name. He has the darker Celtic look that's called "Black Irish" in the US. He played a Berber chieftain once and looked reasonably authentic.

I've known a few Greek people. There's not a lot in L.A. but they still pop up now and them. All the Greek people I've known have been distinctly white looking brunettes. In other words NOT blue eyed blonde nordic types and NOT dark racially ambiguous "Arab" types.

There seems to be a reluctance (particularly among Northern Europeans) to recognize an actual indegenous Southern European white type. A type that is not Nordic, not Hamito-Semitic and not a mix of the two.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » April 15th, 2010, 4:13 am

Silencioso wrote:Sean Connery is scottish.

I know Sean Connery is Scottish. I thought he might be Irish ancestry based on his last name. He has the darker Celtic look that's called "Black Irish" in the US. He played a Berber chieftain once and looked reasonably authentic.

I've known a few Greek people. There's not a lot in L.A. but they still pop up now and them. All the Greek people I've known have been distinctly white looking brunettes. In other words NOT blue eyed blonde nordic types and NOT dark racially ambiguous "Arab" types.

There seems to be a reluctance (particularly among Northern Europeans) to recognize an actual indegenous Southern European white type. A type that is not Nordic, not Hamito-Semitic and not a mix of the two.
Sean connery - could be right.
Many irish have emmigrated to Scotland over the centuries and vice versa.

Regarding southern europeans - of course northern europeans tend to not recognize.
Over centuries, in europe, Royal families have married into other royal families of different countries. Invasions and wars, trade and immigration have kept cultures and european "looks" etc similar.

in general, most northen european people like to group other peoples from the other continents eg, Asia and Africa as the same.
ie. Chinese and Japanese are just asian.
Nigerian and south African are black.
etc...

But then again this can be good.
although having and identity is great. too much division isn't.

BakalaKing
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Madrid

Unread post by BakalaKing » May 19th, 2010, 2:49 pm

I SEE MANY IGNORANT POSTS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A RIDE THRU SICILY AND STOP MAKIN STUPID REMARKS. SICILY AND GREECE HAVE BEEN INVADED DURING CENTURIES BY THE EVIL ARABS, AND THE ARABS HAVE MIXED WITH THE ORIGINAL POPULATION , THUS MAKIN THEM LOOK DARKER, BUT DID THEY LIKE BEING INVADED AND OCCUPIED ? WELL NO, SO THEY CONSIDER THEMSELVES WHITE, BUT THEY CANT DO SHIT CAUSE OF THE MOTHERFUCKIN ARABS INVADED THERE COUNTRY WHEN THEY WASNT EVEN BORN.

Scooby318
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Unread post by Scooby318 » March 16th, 2011, 12:39 pm

In America they are considered White. Even Jews to some extent.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 17th, 2011, 1:13 pm

Scooby318 wrote:In America they are considered White. Even Jews to some extent.
Maybe in the South, Jews are white "to some extent", in L.A., white and Jewish are practically synonymous.

Colombo123
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Colombo

Unread post by Colombo123 » December 20th, 2011, 2:42 pm

Skin color have nothing to do with Race.

If you check fbi most wanted list, some pakistanian terrorists (black pakistanis) is called WHITE in US system.

Why?. Cos White europeans is consider to be of India for long way back. And by the way skin color can change cos of the SUN.

Why people is darker in south italy, south spain, Is very simple...closer to the equator makes people skin darker.

I have a intresting problem when i am in my hometown Los Angeles. My wife is a "dark skinned" Indian girl...That does not mean we are different race ..cos i am light skinned ... But the latinos thinks i am Latino and they look at me very strange cos they think my wife is black. And the black people trow slures and things to my wife cos they think she is black and hanging around with a latino.