Asian Boy w/ a Barbie

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 2nd, 2006, 10:34 am

Christina Marie what do you mean NOT? I may be from Compton but i get around and i know alot of whitegirls, I've actually had discussions on interracial dating with lots of them...being that i'm mexican and their white, so the topic comes up alot. Just from experience, White girls will usually say 50% of the time that they would date blacks, 50% no. as for hispanics the number is higher, i'd say 70% of the them would.
Asians its low like 10%, And even those when i asked them if they'd date asian men they would say shit like, "maybe if they were cute but they didnt look too asian...maybe a mixed one".

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 2nd, 2006, 10:54 am

Hey Mich,
You got any pointers on dating asian girls? Theres this Filipino girl at my job that looks pretty good and i think she likes me. Keep in my though that i just wanna hit it and quit it. haha

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 2nd, 2006, 2:58 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:Christina Marie what do you mean NOT? I may be from Compton but i get around and i know alot of whitegirls, I've actually had discussions on interracial dating with lots of them...being that i'm mexican and their white, so the topic comes up alot. Just from experience, White girls will usually say 50% of the time that they would date blacks, 50% no. as for hispanics the number is higher, i'd say 70% of the them would.
Asians its low like 10%, And even those when i asked them if they'd date asian men they would say shit like, "maybe if they were cute but they didnt look too asian...maybe a mixed one".
I AM female/white and I have dated asian men. I also have had the same talk with my girlfriends. Most of them DO NOT care what ethinticity a man is as long as he is a good man. Maybe if they were "cute" huh. Sounds pretty shallow to me anyways.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 3rd, 2006, 11:45 am

A good man Christina? i'm talking about people in the middle of it all, the up and comers, the ones in the middle of the dating game....not the girls that have been burned and are just looking to settle with a "good" man. hahaha...and shallow? you damn straight it is. Thats how it is out there...I thought you knew...

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 3rd, 2006, 5:41 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:A good man Christina? i'm talking about people in the middle of it all, the up and comers, the ones in the middle of the dating game....not the girls that have been burned and are just looking to settle with a "good" man. hahaha...and shallow? you damn straight it is. Thats how it is out there...I thought you knew...
I NEVER have dated for just looks alone even when I was younger. I try and keep myself a safe distance from shallow people in all aspects of my life. Not that age has anything to do with keeping ANYONE from being a good person, its a personal choice at any age.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 3rd, 2006, 9:28 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:A good man Christina? i'm talking about people in the middle of it all, the up and comers, the ones in the middle of the dating game....not the girls that have been burned and are just looking to settle with a "good" man. hahaha...and shallow? you damn straight it is. Thats how it is out there...I thought you knew...
I NEVER have dated for just looks alone even when I was younger. I try and keep myself a safe distance from shallow people in all aspects of my life. Not that age has anything to do with keeping ANYONE from being a good person, its a personal choice at any age.
don't listen to what a female says watch her actions
~ real talk

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 3rd, 2006, 9:45 pm

HAHAHA, these responses are funny as hell.

Someone already beat me to it, but I was gonna say yeah, they are called snow bunnies up here too.

Now I am a cracker, but I like all kinds of girls, it doesn't matter to me, black, white, latino, asain whatever.

And mixed girls look good as fuck! :D

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 3rd, 2006, 10:18 pm

A Ghost wrote:Now I am a cracker, but I like all kinds of girls, it doesn't matter to me, black, white, latino, asain whatever.

And mixed girls look good as fu--! :D
Like BlaKK said, "I fucc em in all flavors."

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 3rd, 2006, 10:19 pm

oh yeah it's ment to be f*** not mess
lil world filters

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 3rd, 2006, 10:31 pm

MistahSerpent wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Now I am a cracker, but I like all kinds of girls, it doesn't matter to me, black, white, latino, asain whatever.

Like BlaKK said, "I fu#k em in all flavors."
LOL, we need a Blakk quote thread.. hahaha

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 3rd, 2006, 11:05 pm

MistahSerpent wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
don't listen to what a female says watch her actions
~ real talk
That goes for anyone...male or female.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 3rd, 2006, 11:06 pm

A Ghost wrote:
MistahSerpent wrote:

Like BlaKK said, "I fu#k em in all flavors."
LOL, we need a Blakk quote thread.. hahaha
Nice

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » July 4th, 2006, 2:54 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:Could be a lost Mexican kid too. Like a 2nd order complex - a Mexican trying to act as if he were a Mexican. This new world does stuff lie that to people - look at Lil Bow Wow trying to act black :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Damn, that's deep! :lol: :lol:

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 6th, 2006, 9:48 am

Mistah Searpent couldnt have said it any better....Dont listen to a girls words, watch her actions. Christina Marie, I've known alot of girls like you who talk the talk but as soon as some guy steps to them even though they are the exact opposite of what they preach they fail to walk the walk!

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » July 6th, 2006, 9:49 am

Good girls love bad boys.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 6th, 2006, 11:30 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Mistah Searpent couldnt have said it any better....Dont listen to a girls words, watch her actions. Christina Marie, I've known alot of girls like you who talk the talk but as soon as some guy steps to them even though they are the exact opposite of what they preach they fail to walk the walk!
I am not understanding you're point.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:Good girls love bad boys.
Bad boys love good girls. Good boys love bad girls.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 6th, 2006, 3:08 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:Mistah Searpent couldnt have said it any better....Dont listen to a girls words, watch her actions. Christina Marie, I've known alot of girls like you who talk the talk but as soon as some guy steps to them even though they are the exact opposite of what they preach they fail to walk the walk!
Females will constantly get out of line until you retaliate. They will always want men to display our strength over them. Women do all that stupid shit because they need someone who's stronger. By putting her in her place you're doing her a favor. She'll probably like it unsubconciously too. It's the way of nature men are always supposed to be tougher than women. A couple of decades of stupid feminism shit isn't going to change thousands of years of evolution.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 6th, 2006, 3:27 pm

MistahSerpent wrote:
Females will constantly get out of line until you retaliate. They will always want men to display our strength over them. Women do all that stupid shit because they need someone who's stronger. By putting her in her place you're doing her a favor. She'll probably like it unsubconciously too. It's the way of nature men are always supposed to be tougher than women. A couple of decades of stupid feminism shit isn't going to change thousands of years of evolution.
You understand women very well.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » July 8th, 2006, 12:34 am

check this white chick out..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... id=2339413

and shes pretty.. :D

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » July 8th, 2006, 12:45 am

say.. does this quote belongs to you by any chance...? :?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fFUAX-pEELc& ... us%20jones
StreetzIsWatchin718 (1 week ago)
all u lil azn kids on here need to shut the fuck up cuz yall dont kno real hip hop, i bet all u b bumpin jin "learn chinese" in ya car like that was 2pac JIN IS TRASH he a lil fake homo thug SERIUS JONES ATE THIN LIL CHINK end of story stop fuckin hatin n go do some math homework hahahaha
streetsIswatchin wrote:I dont kno but....usually...USUALLY if someone is going out with someone of another race its for a reason, like i know black dudes that like white girls and hispanic girls better because black girls have crazy attitudes and i know black girls that like white guys or hispanic guys because they wanna have lighter skinned babies or they want their kids to have "good hair"..or they say black dudes are all players.
I know mexican girls that prefer white guys because they have money, or they say mexicans are players. They got cheated on one too many times. I know a couple of mexican girls going out with non-mexicans exactly for this reason.
I know asian girls that only go out with non-asian men. They say they'd date anything except an asian guy. I dont know why because traditional asian families look down on this. But i guess Asian parents dont PROTEST this loudly enough (LOL@EVN).
Anyways what i'm trying to say is that theres always some wacky reason for shit like this.
Let me ask everyone this....would you be comfortable with a person of another race dating your sister??

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 8th, 2006, 10:47 am

padevat thmei wrote:check this white chick out..

hey it's rare to see a white girl who actually looks good and perfers asian boys

all the white girls that i ever met who liked asian males were scrubby little anime obsessed kids

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 9th, 2006, 12:23 pm

padevat thmei wrote:check this white chick out..

o crap hahahahhaha

I didn't know there was a "Korean men for non-Korean women" group hahahhaa

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asian Boy w/ a Barbie

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 18th, 2007, 5:12 pm

Tyrant wrote:How come this isn't as common as blakc guy w/ a barbie or mexican guy w/ one?
tyrant mexican and white is the biggest mix in cali and the uSA--look it up it just aint really discussed much cuz no one cares -like when black guy and white female or asian girl and white man mix-i find generally people accepting white mex mixing

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asian Boy w/ a Barbie

Unread post by justice league » March 19th, 2007, 8:23 am

Tyrant wrote:How come this isn't as common as blakc guy w/ a barbie or mexican guy w/ one?
maybe asians arent nearly s homophobic as blacks or mexicans
homophobes have an underlying self-loathing of being queer themselves

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » April 28th, 2007, 12:47 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:I dont kno but....usually...USUALLY if someone is going out with someone of another race its for a reason, like i know black dudes that like white girls and hispanic girls better because black girls have crazy attitudes and i know black girls that like white guys or hispanic guys because they wanna have lighter skinned babies or they want their kids to have "good hair"..or they say black dudes are all players.
I know mexican girls that prefer white guys because they have money, or they say mexicans are players. They got cheated on one too many times. I know a couple of mexican girls going out with non-mexicans exactly for this reason.
I know asian girls that only go out with non-asian men. They say they'd date anything except an asian guy. I dont know why because traditional asian families look down on this. But i guess Asian parents dont PROTEST this loudly enough (LOL@EVN).
Anyways what i'm trying to say is that theres always some wacky reason for shit like this.
Let me ask everyone this....would you be comfortable with a person of another race dating your sister??
man ....this is what ive seen my whole life and what statistsics show.......white/latino relationships dont have any stigma attched to them -its almost like dating your own race,the amount of white/latino relationships in cali is more than ALL black/white asian/white combined in teh entire USA! there isnt no big sudies of it cuz peeps dont even think about it,and becuz its almost even white man/latina women...latino man /white women..unlike asians who 4-1 contains a white male and asian female, and black 75% black man/white female.its one -sided. 1 out of every 4 interracial relationships in the USA is in cali,and 75% of those relationships involove one hispanic partner,over 65 percent of the interracial relationships in CAli is between .white /latino. ist kinda funny to me that the black guy on here said he doesnt see white barbies with mexicans........fuck just the peeps around me i counted like 30 or so women/men. and like i said just look it up

t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by t » April 28th, 2007, 6:29 pm

lol @ all these stats.

Lot of insecure motherfúckers on this.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 29th, 2007, 10:37 am

lol

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 29th, 2007, 5:03 pm

Vico is right, White/Hispanic is a very common mix..

t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by t » April 30th, 2007, 6:58 am

What the fúck is Hispanic??

Hispanic as in stright outta mexico or hispanic as in the wide and diverse hispanic coummuity, millions of which that would like to and can pass as white? A lot of hispanics see themselfs as white, and would be more willing to enter an a relationship with one. Then there's those that are white as bread but are from a south american country. Remember, 'hispanic' isnt a race.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 30th, 2007, 7:09 pm

^ Exactly.

Hispanic was a category made for all countries that speak Spanish and the people that move from there - they don't use it for racial statistics, they use it for things like how a Spanish speaking background affects things.

That's why in those bubbles/boxes they usually say Hispanic (regardless of race) or they say White (non-Hispanic) or something like that.

You can be Indigenous, White, Black, even Asian (Argentina and parts of Mexico) or mixed and be Hispanic.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 30th, 2007, 7:10 pm

but it is true that of all ETHNIC "mixes" (regardless of race) non-Hispanic white and white is the most common mix.