Mexicans vs. Asians

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » March 29th, 2007, 2:18 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:^ F_ck that I got all kinds of Mexican and Salvadorian girls on me in K-Town :twisted:
man you on some BS-if mexican girls were on you -why wouldnt you see it all the time??mexican -asian couples-truth is i grew up in LB and I really can only think of 2 instances were i saw latina with asian-2!!! this the city with some of the largest mexican/asian populations-so i know you are on one!I #%@& 4 asian girls does that mean they on me?i know a couple homies that got babys with asians does that mean its common?hell no! in all reality mexicans account for 56% of the population in socal-so it should be a straight mix fest-but the real is latinas tend to stick to their own or white. its a truth latinas prefer white or mexican and the other races occassionally get one -but they usually the outcasts(every race has them) that pretend to be another race.I have known asian girls who ONLY date mexicans but I aint so dumb to say they all like that!I will say alot alot of filipinas go for latins-and tons of white mexis too-the statistics say 1 in 4 interracial couples in the USA is in cali-and outta that 3 out of 4 involve a latino partner! almost 60% of those couplings are between white and mexis-with the rest being various latino subsets and asians and hardly ANY black.




I HAVE MET SOME MANY LATINAS WHO ONLY DATE BLACK GUYS AND HAVE SAID THEY DON'T LIKE MEXICANS GUYS AND I SWEAR TO YOU ON THAT. I HAVE HEARD THEM BAD MOUTH MEXICAN GUYS WHICH I DON'T RESPECT BECAUSE IF YOU LIKE CERTAIN RACE THAT cool BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT YOURS DOWN.
YG why isnt it common to see on the streets of LA?/? nah man -latinas generally dont like blck fools _i have met many black girls who have told me black guys are ugly and ghetto----and that they only like latinos....doesnst mean they big numbers think that way---truth is bro-if a latina dates a black guy she catches hell from other latinas -the majority who looks at that as dirty!all thru Life I can only think of a handful of latinas I have ever seen with blacks--and hardly any I knew personally -also most the time a latina dates a black guy she usually full blown act black -why dont I ever see a normal looking latina with a black?even majority of white gurls who dig blacks wear they hair in braids ---plus i havent ever seen a cute latina with a black guy--another thing black guys scare most latinas! thats honest to GOd!and alot of them tell me how black fools be cracking at them and hw they hate it and pretend they dont speak english----I cant say the same for blacks--seems like they prefer anything aint black



HOMIE YOU REALLY LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD BECAUSE I COULD SEND YOU PICTURES OF EX GIRLS OR GIRLS I JUST TALKED TO AND THEY WERE ALL FINE AS fu--. MEXICAN WOMEN DON'T LOOK DOWN ON OTHER MEXICAN WOMEN FOR DATING BLACK GUYS ITS THE MEXICAN GUYS THAT LOOK DOWN ON MEXICAN WOMEN. I HAVE HAD MEXICAN GIRLS TELL ME THAT THEY DON'T LIKE MEXICAN MEN BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS, CRAZY, VERY POSSESIVE, DON'T LET THEM HAVE A LIFE, OR JUST DON'T TREAT THEM RIGHT AND I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE SEX PART BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD ALL KINDS OF JOKES WHEN IT COMES TO THAT HOMIE. I HAVE EVEN HAD MEXICAN GIRLS HOLLER AT ME OLD AND YOUNG SO YOU CAN LIVE IN THAT FANTASY WORLD ALL YOU WANT BUT THIS IS REALITY WHAT IAM TELLING YOU.
YG what city you in???mex/blkack mixing what a #%@&#%@ lie....man dude that stright BS....i can drive all thru LA go to a club -hit the bars with the homies and homegirls--take my girl to dinner and not see it once_NOT ONCE!!!! and why dont you do the same----go thru compton-lB and tell me its going down like taht shit!!! or how about SOUTH CENTRAL??please!!.....you wanna act liek its because you black you pulling them --what BS!!what about me i #%@& 24 white girls --3 asians--1 armenian--2 mixed black girls--and 29 latinas....so they #%@& me because i was mexican???fu-- no because parteners i have get hardly any pussy!! they liked me because 1. i dress tight 2. I look good 3. Im comfortable around women.....any women of any race feels those things important!
u on one for real!! if what i saying is BS --look it up for urself!check teh statistics---about interracial --black/mexican children in LA...or fu-- it cali as a whole---with all this #%@&#%@ you say going down shit a number woulda got pregnant?right?fu-- truth is they hardly ANY in cali as whole...and im living a fantasy?? man you just another jiving niger --always wanna lie about the pussy you get I really doubt it! man i have no sense of a threat about a black guy pulling any women i ever been with at all....every girl i know growing up in Lb(probably in the 1000s) THAT WAS MEXICAN-married a mexican or white guy....shit even the white girls and asians i knew throughout school and neighbors married a white or mexican or has white/mex BF currently ---okay so maybe people related to them get with a black guy?? i thought about....well theres 3 in that mix-3 outta a few 1000s...so its common? also 2 of them were women who were part white/black and a white guy i grew p with and a mexican gangster has a fine ass stripper black chick.you schucking and jivin




PLEASE LIL PUTO I PULLED A MEXICAN GIRL IN THE L.B. AT THE MALL THERE I HAD ONE IN HUNTINGTON PARK, AND HAD ONE IN SOUTH CENTRAL IN THE NH R20's....MAN THE SHIT YOU SAY MAN YOU GOTTA BE LIVIN IN A FANTASY JUST FACE IT YOUR LATINA WOMEN LOVE BROTHAS, WHITES, AND ASIANS AND I SWEAR TO YOU IAM BEING REAL WITH YOU.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » March 29th, 2007, 3:58 am

AS other dude said, its more chicano men lookin down on the females for being with brothers, just look at what this silly vico dude is sayin.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » March 29th, 2007, 11:00 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote: loudness-arrogance--rudeness-disrespectfulness--and durtiness----but keep it up !


With your attitude i bet you have many people of all races approaching you like that.

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: March 14th, 2006, 6:22 pm

Unread post by dont_fear » March 29th, 2007, 2:15 pm

I get a lot mexican ass in South Los, i love pussy and pussy loves me 8) .
Racist people are always hatin.
Vico u low life whelp, get the fucc out here with that racist lie viwes. :D :D :D

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 337
Joined: April 13th, 2006, 6:55 am
Location: London, UK

Unread post by niro » March 30th, 2007, 2:12 pm

haha i live in london and there there like no mexicanos but i still get mexi girlies

CityByTheSea
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: December 17th, 2006, 11:12 am
Location: Fresno

Unread post by CityByTheSea » March 30th, 2007, 5:41 pm

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
CityByTheSea wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:like i said, the TRG's arent the ones bitching.. i have this feeling that you think im a TRG or something hahaha.. the cambodian gangsters knew what they were getting into.. why do you keep saying that they should know whats coming to them for what they done to the longos?

sorry to burst your bubble, but didnt mexicans experienced the exact same thing during the 1920's? didnt they started to socialize at a church and band together for protection against other races such as the whites? thats exactly what the cambodian immigrants experienced when they first arrived to long beach.. isnt that ironic? the TRG's are still banging in the streets.. what makes you think the TRG's are backing down from longos?

the eastside longos were basically uncomfortable because many cambodian immigrants began to take over their neighborhoods.. this was what caused the longos to act.. and this was what caused gangs such as TRG and ABZ to form.. i dont know where you got the idea that these gangs are trying to be "friendly" or backing down from the longos.. youre making it seems like the cambodian gangs are complaining about the violence when its the whole community.. also, they have to right to speak up also since longos are targeting innocent bystanders which is coward of them..

streetsIswatchin wrote:You guys dont get it....it doesnt matter who started it. The Longos HAD to start it. They are a street gang . If they started seeing cambodians kickin it on the street or even just kick it deep, they have to respond. They gotta put it out there that THEY control their area and everything around it. The Longos no doubt had many enemies before this cambodian thing and if they dont do anything to let everyone know around their who has supremacy they are inviting their rivals to attack them. A gang being friendly to another gang is seen as weakness. TRG needs to realize that they got into a line of work where it doesnt matter who starts what because you have to these things to avoid being victims yourself. They should have just backed down when they were being confronted by the Longos because i'm pretty sure those cambodians were dressing and acting like gangmembers before the beef started...i doubt that they jumped into that gangsta gear the day after a Longo guy and a cambodian had a squabble. You wanna bang? well you better bang but you better know that your gonna get banged on too.
I hope you guys dont think i'm being biased because im mexican and the Longos are mexican, i dont give a #%@& about no Longo. I'm just telling yall how it is and hopefully you pass it along and you tell youngstas how things get started on these streets. peace.
yea i remmeber when cambodians moved into lB--it was crazy-cambodian women would take showers -completely naked out in their front yards-and they would plant weird plants in their yards-and I aint tryna be racist but alot of dogs would come up missing in the hood'


Cambodians don't eat dogs like it was part of our diet...or a delicacy...they ate it during the Khmer Rouge era in Cambodia to survive.As I was growing up in LB...I never seen a Cambodian lady take showers naked in their front yard.The weird plants are banana trees and lemon grass.
I said when they first moved to LB in like the mid 80s--Id seethem taking showers naked in the front yard-the women -but they came from a country torn by war -were shit like that was natural and its like the salvis and mexicans who just move here gotta adapt to the US culture-like mexicans who just got here dont throw toilet paper in the toilet they place it on the side-becuz plumbing in mexico cant flush toilet paper-after a minute people realize what going down and start spreading the news to their peeps about how US is. I can see mexicans starting shit with asian youths who came as teenagers-its just such a different way of being -that the natural reaction is fear and shit-but honestly -alt of mexicans arent heartless-they very humble peeps-and i know for a fact that if a mexican boy started picking on some lil non english asian that another mexican(probably a girl ) would say something-and make him stop! i remember black dudes picking on white boys and groups of mexican girls sticking up for them white kids all the time-we arent like black peeps! who have no heart-and would jsut assume bash a fool in a wheelchairs head in -no problem-why you think so many asian and mexican older peeps -are so friendly to eachother and almost haqve a love affair??my dad would go on and on about how hard working and humble asians were-


Natural? Cambodian women don't even take showers naked in Cambodia...they have their "sarong" pulled up to above their titties,only the little kids take baths naked.Black folks use to back up Asians all the time back in my middle school,Now I've seen Blacks kicking it with Nip Killer Squad.

Asian gangs do have hoods and they be out in the open.

You talk about longos being deep on 7th st?I use to walk home from school along 7th st...The most I've seen at one spot was 20 heads at Hamburger Dan's...and they all got chased by 5 crk's.

I went to Lynwood a couple of weeks ago...Seen mad cholos..Bald head..White T-shirt and them baggy Solo pants with cortez...Then I thought to myself...I haven't seen ese's dress like that in Long Beach for awhile...longos be dressing like taggers now.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » April 2nd, 2007, 1:33 am

CityByTheSea wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
CityByTheSea wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:like i said, the TRG's arent the ones bitching.. i have this feeling that you think im a TRG or something hahaha.. the cambodian gangsters knew what they were getting into.. why do you keep saying that they should know whats coming to them for what they done to the longos?

sorry to burst your bubble, but didnt mexicans experienced the exact same thing during the 1920's? didnt they started to socialize at a church and band together for protection against other races such as the whites? thats exactly what the cambodian immigrants experienced when they first arrived to long beach.. isnt that ironic? the TRG's are still banging in the streets.. what makes you think the TRG's are backing down from longos?

the eastside longos were basically uncomfortable because many cambodian immigrants began to take over their neighborhoods.. this was what caused the longos to act.. and this was what caused gangs such as TRG and ABZ to form.. i dont know where you got the idea that these gangs are trying to be "friendly" or backing down from the longos.. youre making it seems like the cambodian gangs are complaining about the violence when its the whole community.. also, they have to right to speak up also since longos are targeting innocent bystanders which is coward of them..

streetsIswatchin wrote:You guys dont get it....it doesnt matter who started it. The Longos HAD to start it. They are a street gang . If they started seeing cambodians kickin it on the street or even just kick it deep, they have to respond. They gotta put it out there that THEY control their area and everything around it. The Longos no doubt had many enemies before this cambodian thing and if they dont do anything to let everyone know around their who has supremacy they are inviting their rivals to attack them. A gang being friendly to another gang is seen as weakness. TRG needs to realize that they got into a line of work where it doesnt matter who starts what because you have to these things to avoid being victims yourself. They should have just backed down when they were being confronted by the Longos because i'm pretty sure those cambodians were dressing and acting like gangmembers before the beef started...i doubt that they jumped into that gangsta gear the day after a Longo guy and a cambodian had a squabble. You wanna bang? well you better bang but you better know that your gonna get banged on too.
I hope you guys dont think i'm being biased because im mexican and the Longos are mexican, i dont give a #%@& about no Longo. I'm just telling yall how it is and hopefully you pass it along and you tell youngstas how things get started on these streets. peace.
yea i remmeber when cambodians moved into lB--it was crazy-cambodian women would take showers -completely naked out in their front yards-and they would plant weird plants in their yards-and I aint tryna be racist but alot of dogs would come up missing in the hood'


Cambodians don't eat dogs like it was part of our diet...or a delicacy...they ate it during the Khmer Rouge era in Cambodia to survive.As I was growing up in LB...I never seen a Cambodian lady take showers naked in their front yard.The weird plants are banana trees and lemon grass.
I said when they first moved to LB in like the mid 80s--Id seethem taking showers naked in the front yard-the women -but they came from a country torn by war -were shit like that was natural and its like the salvis and mexicans who just move here gotta adapt to the US culture-like mexicans who just got here dont throw toilet paper in the toilet they place it on the side-becuz plumbing in mexico cant flush toilet paper-after a minute people realize what going down and start spreading the news to their peeps about how US is. I can see mexicans starting shit with asian youths who came as teenagers-its just such a different way of being -that the natural reaction is fear and shit-but honestly -alt of mexicans arent heartless-they very humble peeps-and i know for a fact that if a mexican boy started picking on some lil non english asian that another mexican(probably a girl ) would say something-and make him stop! i remember black dudes picking on white boys and groups of mexican girls sticking up for them white kids all the time-we arent like black peeps! who have no heart-and would jsut assume bash a fool in a wheelchairs head in -no problem-why you think so many asian and mexican older peeps -are so friendly to eachother and almost haqve a love affair??my dad would go on and on about how hard working and humble asians were-


Natural? Cambodian women don't even take showers naked in Cambodia...they have their "sarong" pulled up to above their titties,only the little kids take baths naked.Black folks use to back up Asians all the time back in my middle school,Now I've seen Blacks kicking it with Nip Killer Squad.

Asian gangs do have hoods and they be out in the open.

You talk about longos being deep on 7th st?I use to walk home from school along 7th st...The most I've seen at one spot was 20 heads at Hamburger Dan's...and they all got chased by 5 crk's.

I went to Lynwood a couple of weeks ago...Seen mad cholos..Bald head..White T-shirt and them baggy Solo pants with cortez...Then I thought to myself...I haven't seen ese's dress like that in Long Beach for awhile...longos be dressing like taggers now.



TAGGERS OR RAPPERS. ALSO I ALWAYS THOUGHT FOR THE MOST PART BLACKS AND ASIANS GOT A LONG I MEAN OF COURSE I HEARD AT CERTAIN HIGH SCHOOL BLACKS AND ASIANS GETTING DOWN BUT FOR THE MOST PART THEY ALL GOT A LONG.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: March 18th, 2007, 2:10 am

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » April 5th, 2007, 7:02 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:^ F_ck that I got all kinds of Mexican and Salvadorian girls on me in K-Town :twisted:
man you on some BS-if mexican girls were on you -why wouldnt you see it all the time??mexican -asian couples-truth is i grew up in LB and I really can only think of 2 instances were i saw latina with asian-2!!! this the city with some of the largest mexican/asian populations-so i know you are on one!I #%@& 4 asian girls does that mean they on me?i know a couple homies that got babys with asians does that mean its common?hell no! in all reality mexicans account for 56% of the population in socal-so it should be a straight mix fest-but the real is latinas tend to stick to their own or white. its a truth latinas prefer white or mexican and the other races occassionally get one -but they usually the outcasts(every race has them) that pretend to be another race.I have known asian girls who ONLY date mexicans but I aint so dumb to say they all like that!I will say alot alot of filipinas go for latins-and tons of white mexis too-the statistics say 1 in 4 interracial couples in the USA is in cali-and outta that 3 out of 4 involve a latino partner! almost 60% of those couplings are between white and mexis-with the rest being various latino subsets and asians and hardly ANY black.


I don't know about LB because you guys got all the racial tension and stuff, I don't mess with chicas there. I said in Koreatown LA I get Mexican girls man
Edgar I. Perez appeals from the judgment entered upon his conviction by jury of attempted murder, in the commission of which he personally and intentionally used and discharged a firearm, causing great bodily injury (Pen. Code, §§ 664, 187, subd. (a), 12022.53, subds. (b), (c), (d)), and two counts of making criminal threats, in the commission of which he personally used a firearm (Pen. Code, §§ 422, 12022.5, subd. (a)(1)). The jury found that the attempted murder was committed for the benefit of a criminal street gang within the meaning of Penal Code section 186.22, subdivision (b)(1). n1 Appellant was sentenced to prison for nine years for attempted murder, with a firearm enhancement of 25 years to life, and to a consecutive term of eight months, with a firearm use enhancement of one year four months, on each of the criminal threat counts. In addition, he was sentenced to a term of life for the criminal street gang enhancement.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Footnotes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


n1 Unless otherwise specified, all further statutory references are to the Penal Code.


- - - - - - - - - - - - End Footnotes- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Appellant contends that (1) the trial court failed to instruct the jury on the lesser included offense of attempted criminal threat; (2) the evidence was insufficient to support the conviction of making a criminal threat against Sagun Chhin; (3) the trial court failed to instruct the jury on the elements of the crime that was threatened; (4) section 422 is unconstitutionally vague; (5) the prosecution of appellant's statement as a criminal threat violated his right to freedom of speech; (6) the evidence was insufficient to support the finding of firearm use on the criminal threat counts; (7) the admission of a hearsay statement under the spontaneous declaration exception was erroneous and violated his right of confrontation; (8) the evidence was insufficient to support the gang enhancement; (9) it was error to fail to identify and state the elements of the predicate offenses required to establish a pattern of criminal activity for the criminal street gang enhancement; (10) the trial court erred in failing to instruct the jury on the evaluation of hypothetical questions pursuant to CALJIC No. 2.82; (11) trial counsel provided ineffective assistance in failing to object to the admission of irrelevant evidence; (12) the trial court failed to state a valid reason for imposing consecutive sentences; and (13) the trial court erred in imposing a life sentence on the criminal street gang enhancement.

We reverse the finding on the criminal street gang allegation because the evidence failed to establish a requisite element of that allegation. In addition, we reverse the conviction of making a criminal threat against Sagun Chhin because of instructional error. We otherwise affirm.

FACTS

Viewed in accordance with the usual rules on appeal ( People v. Snow (2003) 30 Cal.4th 43, 66 [132 Cal. Rptr. 2d 271, 65 P.3d 749], the evidence established that at approximately 3:00 on the afternoon of February 21, 2002, Siuva C., a teenage Asian male, was walking with Melinda L., his girlfriend's 11-year-old sister, on 17th Street near Rose Avenue in Long Beach. Appellant and another Latino youth approached them on bicycles, and appellant pushed Siuva's shoulder and told him to move. Siuva did so, observing an object that looked like a gun in appellant's hand. After appellant and his companion reached the end of the block, appellant rode back and asked Siuva where he was from. Siuva, who was not a gang member, said, "Nowhere." Appellant held the gun on the steering wheel of his bicycle at a distance of three or four feet from Siuva. He stated, "Fuck Nips," n2 and fired two shots, striking Siuva in the chest and upper stomach. He then rode off toward Rose Avenue.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Footnotes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


n2 "Nips" is a derogatory word for Asians.


- - - - - - - - - - - - End Footnotes- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 12th, 2007, 1:48 am

i dont even think trg expected a race war with mexicans. esl was their long time enemies. i think esl really feared getting defeated in a GANG(not race) war against trg. so thats why there was a truce with wsl. i also think esl instigated the race war. they made it seem like asian gangs hated their race so they got other mexican gangs even tagger crews involved which was originally just esl vs trg. trg didnt need any truce. they were on their own. while the race war was happening, trg was also warring with other asian gangs like abz,cbc,efcc and others.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
bgcasper wrote: its a cowards move to click up"?no its a racial struggle move and tahst were u black fools lose -you dont understand the dynamics of a race war and cant get passed killing your own-at the time the clicking up began it wasnt instigated by LONGO-it was brought about by a different -stronger force-that was uniting all mexican gangs under one flag-(you know what im talking about)it jsut so happened that a race war was under way in LB-so peeps wanted unity--mexican gangs outnumbered-asians-true that-and yes asians held their own-but ESL was just like most latino gangs back then(making -money -#%@&#%@ hoes-) it was a different situation-ESL woulda smashed asians if they had a hood and were out in the open-but they werent -no one even knew were they kicked it at-and being a thug was mainly a mexican and black thing in LB-like someone said before-mosy gang wars claim a few lives every year and arent realy wars-IT was a way different situation with ESL and TRG-people were dying in numbers!!do not underestimate-asians after experiencing teh shit in LB i know for a fact that black gansg cant hang on that killing tip-like chinos-they had news storys in the TIMES and PEOPLE and shit about what was going down.It was probably the deadliest gang war in CALi to date.The f13 nd coasts are now on the same page-

CityByTheSea
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: December 17th, 2006, 11:12 am
Location: Fresno

Unread post by CityByTheSea » April 12th, 2007, 6:18 pm

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:^ F_ck that I got all kinds of Mexican and Salvadorian girls on me in K-Town :twisted:
man you on some BS-if mexican girls were on you -why wouldnt you see it all the time??mexican -asian couples-truth is i grew up in LB and I really can only think of 2 instances were i saw latina with asian-2!!! this the city with some of the largest mexican/asian populations-so i know you are on one!I #%@& 4 asian girls does that mean they on me?i know a couple homies that got babys with asians does that mean its common?hell no! in all reality mexicans account for 56% of the population in socal-so it should be a straight mix fest-but the real is latinas tend to stick to their own or white. its a truth latinas prefer white or mexican and the other races occassionally get one -but they usually the outcasts(every race has them) that pretend to be another race.I have known asian girls who ONLY date mexicans but I aint so dumb to say they all like that!I will say alot alot of filipinas go for latins-and tons of white mexis too-the statistics say 1 in 4 interracial couples in the USA is in cali-and outta that 3 out of 4 involve a latino partner! almost 60% of those couplings are between white and mexis-with the rest being various latino subsets and asians and hardly ANY black.


I don't know about LB because you guys got all the racial tension and stuff, I don't mess with chicas there. I said in Koreatown LA I get Mexican girls man
Edgar I. Perez appeals from the judgment entered upon his conviction by jury of attempted murder, in the commission of which he personally and intentionally used and discharged a firearm, causing great bodily injury (Pen. Code, §§ 664, 187, subd. (a), 12022.53, subds. (b), (c), (d)), and two counts of making criminal threats, in the commission of which he personally used a firearm (Pen. Code, §§ 422, 12022.5, subd. (a)(1)). The jury found that the attempted murder was committed for the benefit of a criminal street gang within the meaning of Penal Code section 186.22, subdivision (b)(1). n1 Appellant was sentenced to prison for nine years for attempted murder, with a firearm enhancement of 25 years to life, and to a consecutive term of eight months, with a firearm use enhancement of one year four months, on each of the criminal threat counts. In addition, he was sentenced to a term of life for the criminal street gang enhancement.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Footnotes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


n1 Unless otherwise specified, all further statutory references are to the Penal Code.


- - - - - - - - - - - - End Footnotes- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Appellant contends that (1) the trial court failed to instruct the jury on the lesser included offense of attempted criminal threat; (2) the evidence was insufficient to support the conviction of making a criminal threat against Sagun Chhin; (3) the trial court failed to instruct the jury on the elements of the crime that was threatened; (4) section 422 is unconstitutionally vague; (5) the prosecution of appellant's statement as a criminal threat violated his right to freedom of speech; (6) the evidence was insufficient to support the finding of firearm use on the criminal threat counts; (7) the admission of a hearsay statement under the spontaneous declaration exception was erroneous and violated his right of confrontation; (8) the evidence was insufficient to support the gang enhancement; (9) it was error to fail to identify and state the elements of the predicate offenses required to establish a pattern of criminal activity for the criminal street gang enhancement; (10) the trial court erred in failing to instruct the jury on the evaluation of hypothetical questions pursuant to CALJIC No. 2.82; (11) trial counsel provided ineffective assistance in failing to object to the admission of irrelevant evidence; (12) the trial court failed to state a valid reason for imposing consecutive sentences; and (13) the trial court erred in imposing a life sentence on the criminal street gang enhancement.

We reverse the finding on the criminal street gang allegation because the evidence failed to establish a requisite element of that allegation. In addition, we reverse the conviction of making a criminal threat against Sagun Chhin because of instructional error. We otherwise affirm.

FACTS

Viewed in accordance with the usual rules on appeal ( People v. Snow (2003) 30 Cal.4th 43, 66 [132 Cal. Rptr. 2d 271, 65 P.3d 749], the evidence established that at approximately 3:00 on the afternoon of February 21, 2002, Siuva C., a teenage Asian male, was walking with Melinda L., his girlfriend's 11-year-old sister, on 17th Street near Rose Avenue in Long Beach. Appellant and another Latino youth approached them on bicycles, and appellant pushed Siuva's shoulder and told him to move. Siuva did so, observing an object that looked like a gun in appellant's hand. After appellant and his companion reached the end of the block, appellant rode back and asked Siuva where he was from. Siuva, who was not a gang member, said, "Nowhere." Appellant held the gun on the steering wheel of his bicycle at a distance of three or four feet from Siuva. He stated, "fu-- Nips," n2 and fired two shots, striking Siuva in the chest and upper stomach. He then rode off toward Rose Avenue.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Footnotes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


n2 "Nips" is a derogatory word for Asians.


- - - - - - - - - - - - End Footnotes- - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Uhhh...ok?The victim is a skater.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: March 18th, 2007, 2:10 am

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » April 12th, 2007, 6:41 pm

Y.G. wrote:ONE MORE THING I NEVER HOLLERED AT THEM BAD BUILT MEXICANS OR ANY BAD BUILT FEMALE AND YOU GUYS KNOW WHICH ONES I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES WITH THE ASS THAT LOOKS LIKE BEEN SUCKED IN AND THEY GOT IN EXTRA BUTT IN THE FRONT OR A POACH.
GOD DAM I ALWAYS WONDEREDWHY BLACKS WERE SO HOSTILE TO MEXICANS___?JUST CUZ YOUR WOMEN LOOK LIKE SHIT AND OURS ARE BEAUTIFUL?for real though niggas is haters--they cant stand the fact that they so many pretty -white asians-latinas and that they cant get a taste!!!FUCKING DESPERATE ASS FOOLS !i know all thru life blacks would be aggressively pursuing other races except their own !and you guys look stoopid cuz you always get shot down,and when another race does go for a black its usuallya fat half retard!niggas is pimps....lol!!its like this you fools look disgusting and animalistic-and you jealous of us and our beauty and culture-so you gotta hate!fucking sorry ass clothes you nigz wear and smelling like grease.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » April 12th, 2007, 8:51 pm

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
Y.G. wrote:ONE MORE THING I NEVER HOLLERED AT THEM BAD BUILT MEXICANS OR ANY BAD BUILT FEMALE AND YOU GUYS KNOW WHICH ONES I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES WITH THE ASS THAT LOOKS LIKE BEEN SUCKED IN AND THEY GOT IN EXTRA BUTT IN THE FRONT OR A POACH.
GOD DAM I ALWAYS WONDEREDWHY BLACKS WERE SO HOSTILE TO MEXICANS___?JUST because YOUR WOMEN LOOK LIKE SHIT AND OURS ARE BEAUTIFUL?for real though niggas is haters--they cant stand the fact that they so many pretty -white asians-latinas and that they cant get a taste!!!#%@&#%@ DESPERATE ASS FOOLS !i know all thru life blacks would be aggressively pursuing other races except their own !and you guys look stoopid because you always get shot down,and when another race does go for a black its usuallya fat half retard!niggas is pimps....lol!!its like this you fools look disgusting and animalistic-and you jealous of us and our beauty and culture-so you gotta hate!#%@&#%@ sorry ass clothes you nigz wear and smelling like grease.



PLEASE HOMIE THATS WHY EVERYBODY LIKE BIG BOOTIES BECAUSE OF BLACK FEMALES. THEY ALL COME IN DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES YOU GOT YOUR LIGHT SKINNED TO YOUR DARK SKINNED. YOU DON'T LIKE SISTAS BECAUSE YOU AIN'T WORKIN WITH NOTHING AND THEY WOULD CLOWN YOUR MINNIE ME ASS LOL!

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » April 13th, 2007, 1:44 am

:lol:

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 613
Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:44 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 13th, 2007, 2:51 am

? partially if not almost all confused????????????????????

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 13th, 2007, 6:18 am

padevat thmei wrote:i dont even think trg expected a race war with mexicans. esl was their long time enemies. i think esl really feared getting defeated in a GANG(not race) war against trg. so thats why there was a truce with wsl. i also think esl instigated the race war. they made it seem like asian gangs hated their race so they got other mexican gangs even tagger crews involved which was originally just esl vs trg. trg didnt need any truce. they were on their own. while the race war was happening, trg was also warring with other asian gangs like abz,cbc,efcc and others.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
bgcasper wrote: its a cowards move to click up"?no its a racial struggle move and tahst were u black fools lose -you dont understand the dynamics of a race war and cant get passed killing your own-at the time the clicking up began it wasnt instigated by LONGO-it was brought about by a different -stronger force-that was uniting all mexican gangs under one flag-(you know what im talking about)it jsut so happened that a race war was under way in LB-so peeps wanted unity--mexican gangs outnumbered-asians-true that-and yes asians held their own-but ESL was just like most latino gangs back then(making -money -#%@&#%@ hoes-) it was a different situation-ESL woulda smashed asians if they had a hood and were out in the open-but they werent -no one even knew were they kicked it at-and being a thug was mainly a mexican and black thing in LB-like someone said before-mosy gang wars claim a few lives every year and arent realy wars-IT was a way different situation with ESL and TRG-people were dying in numbers!!do not underestimate-asians after experiencing teh shit in LB i know for a fact that black gansg cant hang on that killing tip-like chinos-they had news storys in the TIMES and PEOPLE and shit about what was going down.It was probably the deadliest gang war in CALi to date.The f13 nd coasts are now on the same page-
i didnt wrote that !!!!!

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 13th, 2007, 2:40 pm

i dont remember that. i do remember back in 94 when efcc members shot 7 esl 3 killed the rest injured on 12th st and lewis after their homies were gunned down on new york st.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:NO they dont go after just cholos-alot of non affiliated mexicans got killed-remeber the 6 mexicans they shot up in LB in 1995?killed 4 of them nd seriously injured the rest they werent bangers just some goofy mexican paisas-plus asiasn dont have a neighborhood like LONGO does so how they supposedto retaliate on the TRGS and rest??LOngo is out in the open....you used to be able to go by 7th street and see 30-40 LONGOS at any time -selling dope -pimping hoes and shit-I have never ever seen another hood control a hood in LB like taht-to this daY!!! ASIANS would blast and then hide out -at one time i remember you couldnt even find a normal looking asian on the street-not even an old man-after dark!!! that on the real-you preaching some straight BS-talking about LOngo targets innocent peeps -so did the asians-in fact most the peeps killed werent bangers on both sides-so dont be bullshitting on that .People pay attention to whast going on in a race war-asiasn were vicious nobody denies that-tehy arent like the black gangs who dont retaliate

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 13th, 2007, 11:06 pm

padevat thmei wrote:i dont remember that. i do remember back in 94 when efcc members shot 7 esl 3 killed the rest injured on 12th st and lewis after their homies were gunned down on new york st.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:NO they dont go after just cholos-alot of non affiliated mexicans got killed-remeber the 6 mexicans they shot up in LB in 1995?killed 4 of them nd seriously injured the rest they werent bangers just some goofy mexican paisas-plus asiasn dont have a neighborhood like LONGO does so how they supposedto retaliate on the TRGS and rest??LOngo is out in the open....you used to be able to go by 7th street and see 30-40 LONGOS at any time -selling dope -pimping hoes and shit-I have never ever seen another hood control a hood in LB like taht-to this daY!!! ASIANS would blast and then hide out -at one time i remember you couldnt even find a normal looking asian on the street-not even an old man-after dark!!! that on the real-you preaching some straight BS-talking about LOngo targets innocent peeps -so did the asians-in fact most the peeps killed werent bangers on both sides-so dont be bullshitting on that .People pay attention to whast going on in a race war-asiasn were vicious nobody denies that-tehy arent like the black gangs who dont retaliate
much props for that ...

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » April 15th, 2007, 1:13 pm

rocstar wrote:Your rates about interracial couples is based on marriage. Its so many Black and Mexican couples around Southern Cali its ridiculous. I dont think I even know anybody around my age who hasnt #%@& a Latina girl. And its more prevalant for the youngsters most areas where there is a mix and not too much racial tension. Damn near half my little cousins is mixed, from male and female cousins messing with Latins.
Maybe it seems to be a lot Brothas/Latinas couples in SoCal, I'm not from SoCal but I betting you the % is low. In NorCal where I'm from, Brothas/Latinas couple is up from what I observed but I got to tell you... the % is still very low. (On a side note: Chicanos rarely go for Sistas and vice versa. further North in NorCal it may be a little different?)

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 15th, 2007, 2:09 pm

yeah yeah yeah... filipinos were into that "gang scene" first before cambodians,vietnamese,etc. always tryna portray FLIPS as hardcore thugz from the "LOS" HAHAHAHA.... yeah yeah yeah... long beach is just a SUBURB and the "LOS" is where the "real" stuff goez down.. yall FLIPS are a bunch of d!ck ryderz... NEVER seen a flip gang made a name for themselves unless they ride along with some other mexican gangs or asian gangs but they still not known.
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Just reading a few of these posts here...

Gangbanging is what it is. Gang on gang warfare in the beginning, the extra's put into it are just the sign of the times.

If you come from the LOS in the early days, pinoys/chicanos got down the same ways. Many pinoy gangs patterned after the cholo style but the language was different, and...once guys got older, they kicked back and tried to make money or get a life.

Now in the suburbs, you guys didn't come up in the same space as LOS cats. Didn't have that next door neighbor, playing football in the street type contact. You had an entire community move into space already occupied. That's where the conflict starts.

As far as Pinoys being Mexican...no, we are different people...yet speak the same language. That same language was simple...SHOW AND PROVE! No crybaby shit, no pointing fingers about who was fair and square. We earned our respect the old-fashioned way, and the dudes who gave us respect...we showed them respect back. It was a simpler time back in the day. Gang on gang warfare. We had mexican homies, black homies, white homies. When the term GANGBANGER meant you were part of our world, our system, our lifestyle...not the media and outsiders definition of an evil street terrorista. Back in the day, GANGBANGERS would buy kids shit from the ice cream trucks or keep an eye out for strangers in the hood. Even though, a sense of COMMUNITY was there...not so today!

Today is different, even in the LOS...it gets a little racial, but not as bad as the suburbs. But this is Los Angeles...home of the KKK lynching black people like it was the south. LA was one big project, a place where the man controlled the new booty coming onto these shores.

Now in Ktown, koreans got down too, just like the rest of us. They have their own gangs, but also a lot of koreans got into pinoy and chicano gangs as well. The common denominator among all asian gangs is that when you get too old...you move on to other things in life. Picking up the pieces is what is done, making the best of whatever mess you made of your life. Can't say that for the guys who are still doing time or doing life for the dumb stuff we did back in the day...but hey...it's part of being a gangster in L.A.

If you want to say Asian gangs are weak compared to so and so...well that's based on one's opinion and such. I know what they are capable of...and I'll just say that you won't see a large increase in the prison population of asians at all.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 15th, 2007, 2:37 pm

man...how do u expect to win a war when youre outnumbered 15-1? cambodians gotta use guerrilla tactics against a more powerful enemy. itz the same thang as the vietnam war. the viet congs vs american forces.. the ghetto is just a concrete jungle to asian gangs.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:man that war was pretty vicious it was kown throughout the nation and yes alo-t of hokies did kill inno ent asians but so did asians-the majority of mexicans killed werent bangers-they were jsut mexican-the funny thing is when the shit was going down youd still see mexicans on the street socializing and chilling and holding down neighborhoods-but asians youd never catch on the street-Id drive around for hours looking for an asian and couldnt find any-not even a non gang member

User avatar
CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: March 21st, 2007, 4:41 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 15th, 2007, 7:30 pm

padevat thmei wrote:man...how do u expect to win a war when youre outnumbered 15-1? cambodians gotta use guerrilla tactics against a more powerful enemy. itz the same thang as the vietnam war. the viet congs vs american forces.. the ghetto is just a concrete jungle to asian gangs.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:man that war was pretty vicious it was kown throughout the nation and yes alo-t of hokies did kill inno ent asians but so did asians-the majority of mexicans killed werent bangers-they were jsut mexican-the funny thing is when the shit was going down youd still see mexicans on the street socializing and chilling and holding down neighborhoods-but asians youd never catch on the street-Id drive around for hours looking for an asian and couldnt find any-not even a non gang member
If alot more Cambos move in to the area they can get more muscle. like the Salvis did in much of west los.Guerilla tactics only work in the jungle.Theres too much of a police presence in the city to use such tactics.This is my opinion.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » April 15th, 2007, 10:24 pm

~J~ wrote:
rocstar wrote:Your rates about interracial couples is based on marriage. Its so many Black and Mexican couples around Southern Cali its ridiculous. I dont think I even know anybody around my age who hasnt #%@& a Latina girl. And its more prevalant for the youngsters most areas where there is a mix and not too much racial tension. Damn near half my little cousins is mixed, from male and female cousins messing with Latins.
Maybe it seems to be a lot Brothas/Latinas couples in SoCal, I'm not from SoCal but I betting you the % is low. In NorCal where I'm from, Brothas/Latinas couple is up from what I observed but I got to tell you... the % is still very low. (On a side note: Chicanos rarely go for Sistas and vice versa. further North in NorCal it may be a little different?)


Chicanos rarely go for sistas? Wrong. I dont know if its a secret amongst them but more Mexicans try to get at my bitches than Blacks do. And the percentage is going to be low, there is only like 10-12% Blacks, how can the percentage be high. But it is still very common.

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 75
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:16 pm
Location: Tempe Arizona by way of Oakland

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » April 16th, 2007, 12:47 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
Y.G. wrote:ONE MORE THING I NEVER HOLLERED AT THEM BAD BUILT MEXICANS OR ANY BAD BUILT FEMALE AND YOU GUYS KNOW WHICH ONES I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES WITH THE ASS THAT LOOKS LIKE BEEN SUCKED IN AND THEY GOT IN EXTRA BUTT IN THE FRONT OR A POACH.
GOD DAM I ALWAYS WONDEREDWHY BLACKS WERE SO HOSTILE TO MEXICANS___?JUST because YOUR WOMEN LOOK LIKE SHIT AND OURS ARE BEAUTIFUL?for real though niggas is haters--they cant stand the fact that they so many pretty -white asians-latinas and that they cant get a taste!!!#%@&#%@ DESPERATE ASS FOOLS !i know all thru life blacks would be aggressively pursuing other races except their own !and you guys look stoopid because you always get shot down,and when another race does go for a black its usuallya fat half retard!niggas is pimps....lol!!its like this you fools look disgusting and animalistic-and you jealous of us and our beauty and culture-so you gotta hate!#%@&#%@ sorry ass clothes you nigz wear and smelling like grease.


You wouldnt fuck Beyonce, or Ashanti????

You must be gay or some shit. A fine woman is a fine woman. Why live in America if you arent trying to get a taste of everything? Thats the great thing about this place. SELECTION.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » April 16th, 2007, 1:09 am

rocstar wrote:
~J~ wrote:
rocstar wrote:Your rates about interracial couples is based on marriage. Its so many Black and Mexican couples around Southern Cali its ridiculous. I dont think I even know anybody around my age who hasnt #%@& a Latina girl. And its more prevalant for the youngsters most areas where there is a mix and not too much racial tension. Damn near half my little cousins is mixed, from male and female cousins messing with Latins.
Maybe it seems to be a lot Brothas/Latinas couples in SoCal, I'm not from SoCal but I betting you the % is low. In NorCal where I'm from, Brothas/Latinas couple is up from what I observed but I got to tell you... the % is still very low. (On a side note: Chicanos rarely go for Sistas and vice versa. further North in NorCal it may be a little different?)


Chicanos rarely go for sistas? Wrong. I dont know if its a secret amongst them but more Mexicans try to get at my women than Blacks do. And the percentage is going to be low, there is only like 10-12% Blacks, how can the percentage be high. But it is still very common.



TELL THESE NIGGAZ SOMETHING ROCSTAR BECAUSE MY ESE HOMIES ALWAYS ARE TELLING ME HOW THEY ARE ALWAYS TRYING GET A SISTA BUT THEY SAYING SISTAS ARE ONLY FEELIN BROTHAS. AS FAR AS BROTHAS AND LATINAS GO MY I GOT THIS BAD ASS MEXICAN RIGHT NOW WANTING ME TO HIT BEFORE I GET MARRIED AND SHE REALLY ON ME TOUGH NOW THAT SHE HEARD I AM GETTING MARRIED AT THE END OF THE MONTH.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: March 18th, 2007, 2:10 am

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » April 16th, 2007, 2:52 am

padevat thmei wrote:i dont remember that. i do remember back in 94 when efcc members shot 7 esl 3 killed the rest injured on 12th st and lewis after their homies were gunned down on new york st.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:NO they dont go after just cholos-alot of non affiliated mexicans got killed-remeber the 6 mexicans they shot up in LB in 1995?killed 4 of them nd seriously injured the rest they werent bangers just some goofy mexican paisas-plus asiasn dont have a neighborhood like LONGO does so how they supposedto retaliate on the TRGS and rest??LOngo is out in the open....you used to be able to go by 7th street and see 30-40 LONGOS at any time -selling dope -pimping hoes and shit-I have never ever seen another hood control a hood in LB like taht-to this daY!!! ASIANS would blast and then hide out -at one time i remember you couldnt even find a normal looking asian on the street-not even an old man-after dark!!! that on the real-you preaching some straight BS-talking about LOngo targets innocent peeps -so did the asians-in fact most the peeps killed werent bangers on both sides-so dont be bullshitting on that .People pay attention to whast going on in a race war-asiasn were vicious nobody denies that-tehy arent like the black gangs who dont retaliate
yea i remember that too they shot 6 -killed 3 !but the werent lONGEROS...just some goofy mexican nationals at a party--by the way that hit was what got all asians greenlighted in LA county.the fool who did it was half dead from suisicidals---if you wanna haer a crazy true story listen to this ---half dead was kidnapped at gunpoint by a homie from ESL ,he was shot 6 times in the face and body and dumped on the 405 left for dead...but he lived,the ESL was sentenced to 20 yrs in the pen where he still at.HAfl dead from suis -comes back a yr later and guns down 3 mexicans and almost wound up killing 6--and thats real...i was with half dead in the halls -when he got busted for that.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: March 18th, 2007, 2:10 am

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » April 16th, 2007, 2:56 am

themanfromtheyay wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
Y.G. wrote:ONE MORE THING I NEVER HOLLERED AT THEM BAD BUILT MEXICANS OR ANY BAD BUILT FEMALE AND YOU GUYS KNOW WHICH ONES I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES WITH THE ASS THAT LOOKS LIKE BEEN SUCKED IN AND THEY GOT IN EXTRA BUTT IN THE FRONT OR A POACH.
GOD DAM I ALWAYS WONDEREDWHY BLACKS WERE SO HOSTILE TO MEXICANS___?JUST because YOUR WOMEN LOOK LIKE SHIT AND OURS ARE BEAUTIFUL?for real though niggas is haters--they cant stand the fact that they so many pretty -white asians-latinas and that they cant get a taste!!!#%@&#%@ DESPERATE ASS FOOLS !i know all thru life blacks would be aggressively pursuing other races except their own !and you guys look stoopid because you always get shot down,and when another race does go for a black its usuallya fat half retard!niggas is pimps....lol!!its like this you fools look disgusting and animalistic-and you jealous of us and our beauty and culture-so you gotta hate!#%@&#%@ sorry ass clothes you nigz wear and smelling like grease.


You wouldnt fu-- Beyonce, or Ashanti????

You must be gay or some shit. A fine woman is a fine woman. Why live in America if you arent trying to get a taste of everything? Thats the great thing about this place. SELECTION.
i fucked every race dam near but something about black girls gives me the creeps--and i aint hating --they got the nicest bodies,but for real though,i just cant do it -the skin tone is just too much--maybe a beyonce or ashanti -but they light,not no dark one and around LB they all seem dark pretty much

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » April 16th, 2007, 6:57 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
themanfromtheyay wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
Y.G. wrote:ONE MORE THING I NEVER HOLLERED AT THEM BAD BUILT MEXICANS OR ANY BAD BUILT FEMALE AND YOU GUYS KNOW WHICH ONES I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES WITH THE ASS THAT LOOKS LIKE BEEN SUCKED IN AND THEY GOT IN EXTRA BUTT IN THE FRONT OR A POACH.
GOD DAM I ALWAYS WONDEREDWHY BLACKS WERE SO HOSTILE TO MEXICANS___?JUST because YOUR WOMEN LOOK LIKE SHIT AND OURS ARE BEAUTIFUL?for real though niggas is haters--they cant stand the fact that they so many pretty -white asians-latinas and that they cant get a taste!!!#%@&#%@ DESPERATE ASS FOOLS !i know all thru life blacks would be aggressively pursuing other races except their own !and you guys look stoopid because you always get shot down,and when another race does go for a black its usuallya fat half retard!niggas is pimps....lol!!its like this you fools look disgusting and animalistic-and you jealous of us and our beauty and culture-so you gotta hate!#%@&#%@ sorry ass clothes you nigz wear and smelling like grease.


You wouldnt fu-- Beyonce, or Ashanti????

You must be gay or some shit. A fine woman is a fine woman. Why live in America if you arent trying to get a taste of everything? Thats the great thing about this place. SELECTION.
i #%@& every race dam near but something about black girls gives me the creeps--and i aint hating --they got the nicest bodies,but for real though,i just cant do it -the skin tone is just too much--maybe a beyonce or ashanti -but they light,not no dark one and around LB they all seem dark pretty much




AIN'T NO SISTAS OUT THERE THAT WOULD GIVE YOUR BITCH ASS A CHANCE.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 16th, 2007, 8:35 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:i dont remember that. i do remember back in 94 when efcc members shot 7 esl 3 killed the rest injured on 12th st and lewis after their homies were gunned down on new york st.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:NO they dont go after just cholos-alot of non affiliated mexicans got killed-remeber the 6 mexicans they shot up in LB in 1995?killed 4 of them nd seriously injured the rest they werent bangers just some goofy mexican paisas-plus asiasn dont have a neighborhood like LONGO does so how they supposedto retaliate on the TRGS and rest??LOngo is out in the open....you used to be able to go by 7th street and see 30-40 LONGOS at any time -selling dope -pimping hoes and shit-I have never ever seen another hood control a hood in LB like taht-to this daY!!! ASIANS would blast and then hide out -at one time i remember you couldnt even find a normal looking asian on the street-not even an old man-after dark!!! that on the real-you preaching some straight BS-talking about LOngo targets innocent peeps -so did the asians-in fact most the peeps killed werent bangers on both sides-so dont be bullshitting on that .People pay attention to whast going on in a race war-asiasn were vicious nobody denies that-tehy arent like the black gangs who dont retaliate
yea i remember that too they shot 6 -killed 3 !but the werent lONGEROS...just some goofy mexican nationals at a party--by the way that hit was what got all asians greenlighted in LA county.the fool who did it was half dead from suisicidals---if you wanna haer a crazy true story listen to this ---half dead was kidnapped at gunpoint by a homie from ESL ,he was shot 6 times in the face and body and dumped on the 405 left for dead...but he lived,the ESL was sentenced to 20 yrs in the pen where he still at.HAfl dead from suis -comes back a yr later and guns down 3 mexicans and almost wound up killing 6--and thats real...i was with half dead in the halls -when he got busted for that.


I heard about that. I also heard it was his mothers soul who saved his life. Thats a krazy story because he was shot point blank!

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 16th, 2007, 11:25 am

was half dead a cambodian? his life was probably spared due to some mystical powers.. us cambodians believe in that type of shit. where if a buddhist monk tattoo you with yantra, neither bullets or a sword could kill you.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:yea i remember that too they shot 6 -killed 3 !but the werent lONGEROS...just some goofy mexican nationals at a party--by the way that hit was what got all asians greenlighted in LA county.the fool who did it was half dead from suisicidals---if you wanna haer a crazy true story listen to this ---half dead was kidnapped at gunpoint by a homie from ESL ,he was shot 6 times in the face and body and dumped on the 405 left for dead...but he lived,the ESL was sentenced to 20 yrs in the pen where he still at.HAfl dead from suis -comes back a yr later and guns down 3 mexicans and almost wound up killing 6--and thats real...i was with half dead in the halls -when he got busted for that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » April 16th, 2007, 11:30 am

how could they fully kill him, after all he was half dead.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » April 16th, 2007, 3:59 pm

rocstar wrote:
~J~ wrote:
rocstar wrote:Your rates about interracial couples is based on marriage. Its so many Black and Mexican couples around Southern Cali its ridiculous. I dont think I even know anybody around my age who hasnt #%@& a Latina girl. And its more prevalant for the youngsters most areas where there is a mix and not too much racial tension. Damn near half my little cousins is mixed, from male and female cousins messing with Latins.
Maybe it seems to be a lot Brothas/Latinas couples in SoCal, I'm not from SoCal but I betting you the % is low. In NorCal where I'm from, Brothas/Latinas couple is up from what I observed but I got to tell you... the % is still very low. (On a side note: Chicanos rarely go for Sistas and vice versa. further North in NorCal it may be a little different?)


Chicanos rarely go for sistas? Wrong. I dont know if its a secret amongst them but more Mexicans try to get at my women than Blacks do. And the percentage is going to be low, there is only like 10-12% Blacks, how can the percentage be high. But it is still very common.
LOL! When I was in Hi-School I can only recall one Brotha/Latina couple in two schools of about 1500. granted the schools had a small % of Blacks. there may have been a couple others but I don't recall. so I'm not saying it doesn't happen, it does. the usual alternative to a Sistas for a Brothas is a White female as it is for Chicano/Latino. as far as a Brotha getting a cute Latina, especially a Mexican one, never seen it in person. not that it's never happens, I'd say rarely. It usually takes a Brotha like Kobe Bryant to pull a looking Mexican girl. Mexican dudes take Filipinas/Asians more so then Sistas. I can recall a Brothas talking him favor type of girls by race. it went like this 1. Sistas 2. Mexican (may have been his first choice if it wasn't for his Brothas&Sistas being there, deep down inside of him) 3. Filipino 4. White. in reality: 1. Sistas 2. White 3. Filipino/Asian 4. Latina/Mexican again... every situation/place is different therefore, there will be variables.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » April 16th, 2007, 9:56 pm

perongregory wrote:how could they fully kill him, after all he was half dead.


hahaha

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”