Mexicans vs. Asians

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 16th, 2007, 6:08 am

padevat thmei wrote:are you talking about nationwide?? it could be around 5,000 or so.. this gang book i got put them at around only 1200 but its from an undocumented source..
TeeKay wrote:A few hundread or so
im talkin bout LB, maybe 500+ and onwards..

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 16th, 2007, 1:35 pm

what im saying is ESL instigated it, words spread to other mexicans in the county jail and then eventually to the mexican mafia in prison.. yall needed support from other mexican gangs and had the mexican mafia greenlighted us asians.. its like a little kid(ESL) who ran and cried for help from his daddy(mexican mafia) about some other kid(TRG) who were bullying them around.. :lol:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:this fool trying to make it sound like we want a peace with TRG shit!!come on fool for a minute sunshine from trashcals were tryna get hooked up and pay taxes so he big dogs wanted us to stop bucking on yall since trashcals was gonna start paying rent !but the homies was like fu-- NO!its on site-fool you know dam well we iinstigated and finished it-fu-- outta here we were scared you lil chow mein eating ass-how we scared when we use t hit up nip killer and beefed with all asian sets -if they trg or not?how the fu-- we scared when we blew the lid off it and the majority of the fools killed were asian it was like 27 asians to 13 mexicans killed _READ i know you be playing them video games all day but take a break from eating bbq-dog meat and keep it real!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 16th, 2007, 8:58 pm

Richboy wrote:I herd them Rascals lettin other races to join is that true?
because i seem them white bois in the Rascal videos in youtube.
ya. they got blacks, whites, even Mexicans in some places (temecula)

CityByTheSea
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CityByTheSea » May 17th, 2007, 2:58 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
CityByTheSea wrote:
CityByTheSea wrote:
CityByTheSea wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:KOS wasnt around back then it died out like 91'but yes mexican taggers were on asian killer shit because like i said non-banging mexicans got capped so yea it made it racial-fools like HATER from AH-and KEEPER from M2K both taggers got killed by asians-it surprised me when they started going that route because we were out in the open and not hard to find-but i guess hearing about 60 yr old asians getting shot deliberately causes people to snap-this 60 yr old asian wa gunned down after being in POl-POT prison for 10 yrs -he had just came to america-and a homie got him-(he is in prison now for 5 murders on asians)but yea I really dont like thinking about that shit because it shoulda been gangster between us-and #%@&#%@ turned into stupidity- i mean seriously how you gonna confuce a 60 yr old with a gangster or cowboy hat wearing mexicans with a cholo-nah man the shit was RACIST and anyone who says it went one way is LYING-
KOS died out in the mid 90's...They had taggings along 7th st...especially around KFC.About the man staying in a Khmer Rouge prison?...I highly doubt it,they would of executed him within a week.Anyways,I've never heard about a 60 yr old man being murdered,so I don't know if its true or not,if it is true...then thats just fawked up.Maybe you're just hearing false rumors?Alot of stuff you stated was 100% BS...it was probably told to you by your racist homeboys huh?
I know the fool who did that 60 yr old man-thats how i know-he sitting doing 400 yrs in prison for 5 murders-the shit was all over the news thru 92 about that old man-he was in a prison in cambodia and afetr he got out his family sent him enough for a plane ticket-he came here and within 3 yrs bought a store and worked it -till he was gunned down on anaheim st.what about the asian kid who got capped on hellman that just cameback from iraq-he had been back from Iraq for just a minute when he was shot up.I got tons of storiess of civilians being purposely targeted on BOTH sides but you asian cats wanan act like it was one way-fu-- TRG-they NEVER had a block!fu-- whT YOU SAYING-id drive thru all streets in LB and never see a gook!you wanna claim a block now?please fool!you guys dont slang on streets or pimp women like we did on 7 and alamitos or cedar block by PCH-the only gook hood i know claimed a block was suisis'they would write 15st.and id drive thru their and tag that shit up daily and never see them sushis'...fu-- asians wanna act like tehy had a hood-foosl never get caughton streets and now they have a hood??wtf -go to the arcades or the mall i hear they kicked it there-but a street in LB having TRGs what a #%@&#%@ joke!New York was known for its gook but how many fools got killed there?whisper and boomer -died on New YOrk.Fool i know jsut about every trashcal my age-FUNKEY-THUMPER-TERMITE -BAby BLue the girl-Cartoon from Cbc-Clover-Sleepy-Mad dog the girl trashcal-Clown from TRG somoan-Half dead from suis-shit I never seen them anywere in LB or any gooks' but now you gotta neighborhood?hell nah!Icee from TRg got capped in 1995 -name one thing i been wrong about-wanna act like you lil nips on the streets your a #%@&#%@ liar-half the homies sitting in prison for putting in work on yall-and then in LA county TRgs and the rest them asians from LB would go to protective custody -your homie sleepy from trg got shanked 15 x in corcoran and now you say asians are banging hard-yea they blasted-if they so bad why would they get their shoes stole in county or go straight to protective custody?you a #%@&#%@ phony homie for real you aint from LB
The chances of surviving Khmer Rouge imprisonment is slim to none.

I'm not sitting here trying make Asian gangs sound extra hard...I'm just saying they have hoods and they be out kicking it,like I said...your chongo ass is probably too scared to go look for them...explains why you cant find any.

About pimping females...TRG did that...there was an article about it,selling drugs?damn near every hood has slangers.

Wow,your homie is doing 400 years for killing 5 people...congratulations...he should get a counterstrike award.

First you said Asian gangs don't have blocks,then you said ok...Suis has a block. :roll:

You never seen Termite on the streets,because he's locked up.Didn't I already post that?Don't even try to argue with me about it...I know his family.
I did see termite in the halls-lP and his sister name is mad-dog from trg-i use to talk to her -and about suis i didnt say they had a block i said they claimed a block but were never out there!!i know sad eyes from suis with sushis on his neck-and Longo is scared to cruise asian hoods?fu-- outta here -how many asians got done in in the 90s?shit just from what the paper had it said 27 or so thats what they could prove-what about all the other shit were NO suspects were identified-ur a #%@&#%@ dumbass and im done talking to your lil gook ass-u tryna pump up Trshcals like they on the street bangers-lil arcade street fighting fools -dont have no hood!
Don't get mad chongo.His sister name is Shorty or Short Dawg.Yea,you did say Suis claim a block...and you was there tagging it up.Like I said before,Asians were also killing each other in the 90s.If TRG aren't street bangers...then explain how your homies died by them?Oh wait,I could explain it....EatShitLater was literally afraid to death of TRG.Lolz
we were scared?fu-- outta here -we killed about 40 fools in like 5 yrs and we were scared?fu-- you talking about open them lil chinky eyes!and see what going down-we mashed them fools -killed dozens of china dolls- aint no gang war go one way if we were scared nip-tiny rolling garbage can-
Ok my bad,EastSideLaundry wasn't scared...ya some down ass ese's shooting up 60yr old men.

Don't make it sound one sided...both hoods got fawked up....yours especially.Ya dying out...better start jumping in more kids into your hood...oh,and teach him how to dress like cholos...not taggers.

CityByTheSea
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CityByTheSea » May 17th, 2007, 3:05 am

padevat thmei wrote:esl still bitter from that war.. they instigated it.. there was a brief truce between wsl and asian gangs.. but there was never a truce between esl and asian gangs.. i remember older abz members be talking about their stories of mistaking a wslongo member for a eslongo.. some barrio pobre are cool too..they despise the chongos.. listen to what that older trg who got deported said.. he mentioned, "there was one gang who always fucks us up".. im sure he was referring to eslongos..
CityByTheSea wrote:Don't get mad chongo.His sister name is Shorty or Short Dawg.Yea,you did say Suis claim a block...and you was there tagging it up.Like I said before,Asians were also killing each other in the 90s.If TRG aren't street bangers...then explain how your homies died by them?Oh wait,I could explain it....EatShitLater was literally afraid to death of TRG.Lolz
this fool trying to make it sound like we want a peace with TRG shit!!come on fool for a minute sunshine from trashcals were tryna get hooked up and pay taxes so he big dogs wanted us to stop bucking on yall since trashcals was gonna start paying rent !but the homies was like fu-- NO!its on site-fool you know dam well we iinstigated and finished it-fu-- outta here we were scared you lil chow mein eating ass-how we scared when we use t hit up nip killer and beefed with all asian sets -if they trg or not?how the fu-- we scared when we blew the lid off it and the majority of the fools killed were asian it was like 27 asians to 13 mexicans killed _READ i know you be playing them video games all day but take a break from eating bbq-dog meat and keep it real!
LOLZ!!!Sunshine tryin to pay taxes?HAHAHA!Lets just say he did try...it doesn't mean all TRG's will,Sunshine was just 1 of the originals....he doesn't represent the whole gang.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 17th, 2007, 1:44 pm

hahahha lolololololz... mexicans are like the number one customer at chinese fast food joints!!! :lol:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:this fool trying to make it sound like we want a peace with TRG shit!!come on fool for a minute sunshine from trashcals were tryna get hooked up and pay taxes so he big dogs wanted us to stop bucking on yall since trashcals was gonna start paying rent !but the homies was like fu-- NO!its on site-fool you know dam well we iinstigated and finished it-fu-- outta here we were scared you lil chow mein eating ass-how we scared when we use t hit up nip killer and beefed with all asian sets -if they trg or not?how the fu-- we scared when we blew the lid off it and the majority of the fools killed were asian it was like 27 asians to 13 mexicans killed _READ i know you be playing them video games all day but take a break from eating bbq-dog meat and keep it real!

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » May 17th, 2007, 3:01 pm

padevat thmei wrote:hahahha lolololololz... mexicans are like the number one customer at chinese fast food joints!!! :lol:
Look fool we eat your chinese food cuz it taste good-but im not hating-i dont have a problem with MOST asians -I find them to be general humble-quiet-religious-goodhearted and family -oriented people...but I cant stand you lil lame ass wannabe thugs as "nigga this nigga that" crip blood label biting-cornrolls wearing imitators-!!come up with your own shit -asians have a rich history but yall fakers!!be yourselves!i dont like how asians and mexicans targeted civilians ON BOTH SIDES! so dont be fronting!i hate hearing how mexicans targeted innocent people cuz asians did it to! and you know the shit was pretty sad Ive said it over and over!but then this TRASHCAL wanna front like he a street banger and that they had a hood and thats just FALSE!and look dude if TRG did the damage to ESL the death toll of that war wouldnt have been 27 asians to 13 mexicans......we did alot more!yes you guys were smaller in number so i gtta give it to you but still TRG had alot more youngsters than ESL i remeber hitting the halls and being in there with like 30 TRgs- abz-efcc-cbc-sos-suis-vbz-and in taht whole bitch only 3 longos! we didnt have young ones back in the day-most of our heads were in their 20s and tahst why longo is dying out-

bao
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bao » May 17th, 2007, 9:15 pm

padevat thmei wrote:hahahha lolololololz... mexicans are like the number one customer at chinese fast food joints!!! :lol:
Look fool we eat your chinese food because it taste good-but im not hating-i dont have a problem with MOST asians -I find them to be general humble-quiet-religious-goodhearted and family -oriented people...but I cant stand you lil lame ass wannabe thugs as "nigga this nigga that" crip blood label biting-cornrolls wearing imitators-!!come up with your own shit -asians have a rich history but yall fakers!!be yourselves!i dont like how asians and mexicans targeted civilians ON BOTH SIDES! so dont be fronting!i hate hearing how mexicans targeted innocent people because asians did it to! and you know the shit was pretty sad Ive said it over and over!but then this TRASHCAL wanna front like he a street banger and that they had a hood and thats just FALSE!and look dude if TRG did the damage to ESL the death toll of that war wouldnt have been 27 asians to 13 mexicans......we did alot more!yes you guys were smaller in number so i gtta give it to you but still TRG had alot more youngsters than ESL i remeber hitting the halls and being in there with like 30 TRgs- abz-efcc-cbc-sos-suis-vbz-and in taht whole bitch only 3 longos! we didnt have young ones back in the day-most of our heads were in their 20s and tahst why longo is dying out-
its a DAMN SHAME! i've sat back and read every single post and just could not reserve to hold myself back. sorry guys i just have to inject my opion from an outsiders point of view... the situation in long beach is SAD and such a DISCRACE to both mexicans and cambodians! i wish you can see it from outside the box because it is senseless and ignorant! insulting ones race and using racial terms because one does not have a block to claim, or killing eachother to show who is the stronger one is beyond my mind!

mexicans/latinos and cambodians/asians have more similarities than differences. both people are hard working and generally kind to others. it seems that the new generation in america have completely forgotten why their parents have come to the free land we call AMERICA. they sacrificed so you can have a good life and education but instead they're dieing in the streets over crumbs! wakeup people! both people share similar blood and dont forget that...

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 17th, 2007, 11:32 pm

LMFAO!!!! better be careful what you order next time.. that chinese broccoli and beef stir fry is actually made from man's best friend.. personally, i hate that copying shit also.. the braided hair and adopting the crip and blood slogan.. im a pretty proud cambodian.. it sounds totally retarded.. but asians in long beach have their own style too.. that long mullet hairstyle and more asians are dressing more formal than gangsta.. also, most asians tend to grow out of the gang lifestyle.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:Look fool we eat your chinese food because it taste good-but im not hating-i dont have a problem with MOST asians -I find them to be general humble-quiet-religious-goodhearted and family -oriented people...but I cant stand you lil lame ass wannabe thugs as "nigga this nigga that" crip blood label biting-cornrolls wearing imitators-!!come up with your own shit -asians have a rich history but yall fakers!!be yourselves!i dont like how asians and mexicans targeted civilians ON BOTH SIDES! so dont be fronting!i hate hearing how mexicans targeted innocent people because asians did it to! and you know the shit was pretty sad Ive said it over and over!but then this TRASHCAL wanna front like he a street banger and that they had a hood and thats just FALSE!and look dude if TRG did the damage to ESL the death toll of that war wouldnt have been 27 asians to 13 mexicans......we did alot more!yes you guys were smaller in number so i gtta give it to you but still TRG had alot more youngsters than ESL i remeber hitting the halls and being in there with like 30 TRgs- abz-efcc-cbc-sos-suis-vbz-and in taht whole bitch only 3 longos! we didnt have young ones back in the day-most of our heads were in their 20s and tahst why longo is dying out-

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 19th, 2007, 9:02 pm

TRG aint crips though dont they got there own style like wearing grey bandanas and rockin Raiders shit.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 19th, 2007, 9:10 pm

Richboy wrote:TRG aint crips though dont they got there own style like wearing grey bandanas and rockin Raiders shit.
yes

why you so into the R?

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 19th, 2007, 9:52 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Richboy wrote:TRG aint crips though dont they got there own style like wearing grey bandanas and rockin Raiders shit.
yes

why you so into the R?
i jus want to know the difference between Asian Boys and TRG cuz i hear peps sayin they faction of crips and then i hear other shit like they not crips cus they beef with Asian boyz. Just wanna know if they aint no fake ass gang or not.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » May 20th, 2007, 2:04 am

Is the war between TRG and Eastside Longos still happening or is that old news?

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 20th, 2007, 8:53 pm

TRG identify themselves with the color grey. And yes, they sport RAIDERS clothing. TRG is probably the most structured of the asian street gangs. Before their formation, one of the TRG founders wrote a NINE page instruction in his notebook on how to be a TINY RASCAL while he was locked up in YA. I know this according to a well written informative book about the history of gangs in America.

Remember
As
I
Die
Every
Rascals
Survive

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 20th, 2007, 8:55 pm

No wars last forever. The animosity is still there but it's more subtle.
NateDogg wrote:Is the war between TRG and Eastside Longos still happening or is that old news?

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 21st, 2007, 12:10 pm

[quote="padevat thmei"]TRG identify themselves with the color grey. And yes, they sport RAIDERS clothing. TRG is probably the most structured of the asian street gangs. Before their formation, one of the TRG founders wrote a NINE page instruction in his notebook on how to be a TINY RASCAL while he was locked up in YA. I know this according to a well written informative book about the history of gangs in America.

Remember
As
I
Die
Every
Rascals
Survive

Shit i didnt know that. I thought they just wore raiders just to wear it.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 25th, 2007, 7:46 pm

Annotation:The violent Cambodian street gang known as the Tiny Rascal Gang (TRG) can be found in most parts of the United States.

Abstract: In 1975, after the fall of Saigon, Vietnam, the first Cambodian refugees started arriving to California. Constant conflict between young Cambodians and their families resulted in many of the youths running away to live on the streets where they were exposed to gang life and became involved in criminal activities. By the mid-1980's, Cambodian street youths started to band together to protect themselves from other street gangs. The TRG was was heavily influenced by a Hispanic gang known as the East Side Longos in Long Beach, California. The TRG is highly mobile, has expanded from California to many other parts of the United States, and focuses on crime for profit. Tattoos are commonly seen on TRG members, as is the popular shaved head. In 1996, national TRG gang membership was estimated at over 2,000. Methods used by the TRG to formally establish membership in the gang are noted, and gang involvement in such criminal actions as prostitution and illegal gambling to generate revenue is discussed. 2 illustrations
http://www.ncjrs.gov/app/publications/A ... ?id=182261

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » May 25th, 2007, 11:05 pm

padevat thmei wrote:TRG identify themselves with the color grey. And yes, they sport RAIDERS clothing. TRG is probably the most structured of the asian street gangs. Before their formation, one of the TRG founders wrote a NINE page instruction in his notebook on how to be a TINY RASCAL while he was locked up in YA. I know this according to a well written informative book about the history of gangs in America.

Remember
As
I
Die
Every
Rascals
Survive

foreal damn.... i thought they wore raiders cuz black n silver is hella dope n stuff u know

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 1st, 2007, 11:20 pm

the thing about TRG is, their founders already knew where they wanted to take their gang.. like how they had a set ambition to become the largest nationwide asian gang in the country... being nationwide as they are now didnt happened by accident.. they had to make their presence felt in whatever city they touched down on.. the link i posted above is a different edition of the book i have about street gangs in america.. its a very interesting read cuz the author goes into detail about pretty much all the major gangs in the country..

JelisLust
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JelisLust » June 2nd, 2007, 12:49 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:TRG identify themselves with the color grey. And yes, they sport RAIDERS clothing. TRG is probably the most structured of the asian street gangs. Before their formation, one of the TRG founders wrote a NINE page instruction in his notebook on how to be a TINY RASCAL while he was locked up in YA. I know this according to a well written informative book about the history of gangs in America.

Remember
As
I
Die
Every
Rascals
Survive

foreal damn.... i thought they wore raiders because black n silver is hella dope n stuff u know
I wouldn't say their own style, I'd say colors. Most of the clothes they wear are the ones that Black and Hispanic gangs adopted.

2faced
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 2faced » June 4th, 2007, 1:54 am

JelisLust wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

Remember
As
I
Die
Every
Rascals
Survive

foreal damn.... i thought they wore raiders because black n silver is hella dope n stuff u know
I wouldn't say their own style, I'd say colors. Most of the clothes they wear are the ones that Black and Hispanic gangs adopted.
thast some funny shit. i been reading this shit for a bit and realized ppl bitch about cloth trends... since when the fuck was banging a trend? what? cltohs they wear are ones who adopted? mother fucker half the shit in your closet/house/shithole prob came from china. reality check bitches... street gangs are street gang wether you a blk/brown/pink/orange/purple/yellow fellow. hahaha damn... half the shit i was laughing my ass off man... fucking dont know wtf yall be yap'n bout man getting all excited over a fucking forum trynna prove this and that. hahaha bitch ass

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 4th, 2007, 12:12 pm

JelisLust wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

Remember
As
I
Die
Every
Rascals
Survive

Did'nt the TRG started out trying to be C*rips and then afterwards went halways between Chicano & Black style?

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm

where did you get this from? TRG were never crips to begin with.. TRG is based more on cultural affinity but there were some heavy influences from hispanic gangs especially ESL..theres no denying that. so if you're a proud Cambodian who's getting picked on and you'd like to defend your people, TRG WAS the gang for you.. that was their motto..nowadays, anybody can join TRG.
Lonewolf wrote:Did'nt the TRG started out trying to be C*rips and then afterwards went halways between Chicano & Black style?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 4th, 2007, 1:37 pm

I remeber back in the day, them Cambo's were mixing in their slang the way most Brothers be communicating, then they started to sport kakhis and chicano style tramos but their mannerism was still reflecting more on the Black side of things. To many of us dummies, they were more like a Black set, just like in them days most Samoans and Tongans were hooking up with Black sets (even if they created their own) they still claimed BB's or CC's. I'm not saying TRG was in fact CC's, "I was asking" 'cause that was my early understanding of TRG.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 4th, 2007, 1:45 pm

as far as i know, TRG was never really into the black style.. maybe those cambodians you're talking about arent TRG but asian boyz or those oriental lazy boys.. theyre both into the crip and blood thing.. TRG uses slang such as "dog","homie","homeboy","fool" alot though.. back when the hispanic influence was heavy on TRG, most of their members were mistaken as ESL members by the cops. the bald head,plaid shirts and baggy pants..they dont say "cuz" or "blood" like asian boyz and oriental boys
Lonewolf wrote:I remeber back in the day, them Cambo's were mixing in their slang the way most Brothers be communicating, then they started to sport kakhis and chicano style tramos but their mannerism was still reflecting more on the Black side of things. To many of us dummies, they were more like a Black set, just like in them days most Samoans and Tongans were hooking up with Black sets (even if they created their own) they still claimed BB's or CC's. I'm not saying TRG was in fact CC's, "I was asking" 'cause that was my early understanding of TRG.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 4th, 2007, 1:55 pm

anyways, i wished cambodians could have started it with their own style instead of copying hispanics and blacks.. but im starting to see that presently with the long mullet hair and dressing more casual than gangsta..

lonewolf arent you from LA? how often do you encounter a cambodian on the streets of LA? thats kinda odd that you knew so much about them earlier..

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 4th, 2007, 2:42 pm

Lonewolf wrote:I remeber back in the day, them Cambo's were mixing in their slang the way most Brothers be communicating, then they started to sport kakhis and chicano style tramos but their mannerism was still reflecting more on the Black side of things. To many of us dummies, they were more like a Black set, just like in them days most Samoans and Tongans were hooking up with Black sets (even if they created their own) they still claimed BB's or CC's. I'm not saying TRG was in fact CC's, "I was asking" 'cause that was my early understanding of TRG.
Samoans and Tongans be considered like asian pacific islander right?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 4th, 2007, 3:29 pm

padevat thmei wrote:anyways, i wished cambodians could have started it with their own style instead of copying hispanics and blacks.. but im starting to see that presently with the long mullet hair and dressing more casual than gangsta..

lonewolf arent you from LA? how often do you encounter a cambodian on the streets of LA? thats kinda odd that you knew so much about them earlier..
I spent some decades in San Pedro right across the Vincent Thomas bridge.
I know a little about them early TRG's because they started arriving in Longo
right around 1978 (if I remember correctly), by the early to mid 80's they
grew in numbers and began to hit the streets. Chicano Varrios have never
ever let in large numbers of any race/ethnicity into their Varrios, but the Bro's
have always been more receptive of other ethnic's taking up their BB/CC flags,
that's why the early Asians were influenced heavely by the Black gang culture
(in my opiniated observation). But you're right, TRG or Asian Boyz, they all
looked the same to a lot of us fools back then, so I may be mistaken on sum info.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 4th, 2007, 4:37 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:anyways, i wished cambodians could have started it with their own style instead of copying hispanics and blacks.. but im starting to see that presently with the long mullet hair and dressing more casual than gangsta..

I spent some decades in San Pedro right across the Vincent Thomas bridge.
I know a little about them early TRG's because they started arriving in Longo
right around 1978 (if I remember correctly), by the early to mid 80's they
grew in numbers and began to hit the streets. Chicano Varrios have never
ever let in large numbers of any race/ethnicity into their Varrios, but the Bro's
have always been more receptive of other ethnic's taking up their BB/CC flags,
that's why the early Asians were influenced heavely by the Black gang culture
(in my opiniated observation). But you're right, TRG or Asian Boyz, they all
looked the same to a lot of us fools back then, so I may be mistaken on sum info.
Also dont the Asians and Black clic up against the Hispanics and Whites in Cali?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 6th, 2007, 1:10 pm

not really

jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 7th, 2007, 8:43 pm

TRG started dressing like mexicans when they came out-it was really rare to see a chino out on the streets of LB in those days as the TRG and LONGO war was real heavy-i read something like 40 people died---but many TRGS would get the dickies and bens nd shaved heads

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 8th, 2007, 5:25 pm

COMIC23 wrote:in mpk (626 area) 3 vbz got shot by knd.

i dont know if it was for racial reasons.
monterey park?

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”