God doesn't exsist, religion is BS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » June 24th, 2006, 11:38 am

Sentenza wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Another question is that how can one being POSSIBLY keep track of all the billions of people in the world?
Its called multi-tasking :lol:
LMAO!!!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 24th, 2006, 2:06 pm

perongregory wrote:so what you brothers i christ...the white slavemaster and the black slave were brothers in christ also. didn't stop one brother from #%@&#%@ the other up did it?
I don't think they were brothers in Christ...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » June 24th, 2006, 10:12 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: I also implored u what's the name of your creed or doctrine or belief system. It has 2 have a name. What's the name of your god?
Really???? it HAS to have a name? WHO told you THAT?!?

the box you do all your thinking from is exceedingly small.
According 2 your faith, what is the notion and provision 4 salvation?
when they bury you in your coffin will the box be any less small?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 25th, 2006, 12:54 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: I also implored u what's the name of your creed or doctrine or belief system. It has 2 have a name. What's the name of your god?

Your strategem is imprudent. You're evading my intreaty because u have not a retort. I want 2 know a little more about you and your belief system.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » June 25th, 2006, 9:58 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

Your strategem is imprudent. You're evading my intreaty because u have not a retort. I want 2 know a little more about you and your belief system.
the questions you have asked so far are straight from your dogma,,,, you cannot fathom my beliefs because you have blinders on and refuse to accept anyhting other than what has been force fed to you before you knew you had a choice.

I dont apply my faith to your limitations

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » June 25th, 2006, 10:02 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:I also implored u what's the name of your creed or doctrine or belief system. It has 2 have a name. What's the name of your god?

According 2 your faith, what is the notion and provision 4 salvation?[/quote]
[/quote]

See here! you have evaded my questions as well.....\
my socalled "provision of salvation" is evident in my existance

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: God doesn't exsist, religion is BS

Unread post by none for you » June 25th, 2006, 10:05 pm

SIREAZY wrote:
Glans wrote:everyone just would get that there wouldn't be so much shit in the world
in the middle east people goes nuts everyday and kill each other cause they think allah will be happy or something...but if no one belivied in allah that shit wouldn't be happening
and in india 250 million live in poverty just cause people claim they have been reborn as poor just because they did something bad in thier previos life
and for some reason you aren't aloud to have sex before your married, when the bible was written there were no condoms but now there is so whats the big #%@&#%@ problem!?!
a couple of thousand years ago people couldn't explain why there was thunder, rain, sunshine and such so the easiest way to explain it was that there must be some mighty men in the sky controlling everything, so then god/gods was "created"
i feel sad for the people who still believes in this in the year of 2006
in my country, sweden, only 2 % of the population goes to church every sunday but in america like 50 % do, that's just sad :shock:
and george bush said that "god told him to attack iraq", it's very scary that the most powerful man on earth has voices in his head telling him to go to war...if a swedish prime minister would say some like that he would have to resign and would be considered an emberresment for the country

so my final word is, don't live your life after some books that were written thousands of years ago

"i'm not a slave to a god that doesn't excist" (i don't listen to marilyn manson but that is a good quote :wink: )
haha, so tell me this where are u going after u die?

hell or heaven?

make the smart move mijo.
where are YOU going after you die????
and who is to say you have a clue?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 26th, 2006, 1:14 am

I believe he/she is to say that he/she has a clue?

It's called faith, something I guess you couldn't understand.

P.S. You humans finally caught on, everything is an illusion and you can't believe in anything. I really am a computer program and you are in the Matrix. We programmed that movie The Matrix to come out so that way either people think the idea is stupid and that the few who believe will see it wrong, it was really the dinosaurs who conquered earth and shoved wires in your human brains, not the robots. I am being SUPER serious right now.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » June 26th, 2006, 10:48 pm

[quote="MiChuhSuh"]I believe he/she is to say that he/she has a clue?

quote]

well, everyone i know today is still alive, and everyone who died didnt ever come back to talk about it,,,, so....?

have you died? do you have solid facts from a first had experience or does mass hysteria dictate your belief system?

.:STREET QUEEN:.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by .:STREET QUEEN:. » June 27th, 2006, 3:29 pm

I DONT BELIEVE IN ANY GOD OR GODS AS MANY PPL DO FO the SAME REASON AS U SAID IN YOUR TOPIC.... IF THERE WAS A GOD IT WOULD PROTECT EVERYONE N WOULDNT DISCRIMINATE
WATEVER.... TO MY MIND I BELIEVE THAT ...U NEVER KNO :P
EVERYTHIN CAN HAPPEN .... WE CANT JUSS BE ALL ALONE IN DIS WORLD PLUS THERE MAY SOMETIMES BE SOME FACTS THAT U CANT EXPLAIN BY YOURSELF ... FOR EXAMPLE U CANT EXPLAIN WHY U MAY HAVE PROMINITIONS OR ANY TYPE OF FEELINGS
ON THE OTHER HAND IF MAGIC DO EXIST THEN SPIRITS EXIST TOO....
LIKE IF THERE IS BAD THERE IS GOOD TOO COZ IN THIS WAY THERE IS HARMONY IN THE WORLD

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 27th, 2006, 5:37 pm

realize the real lies wrote: well, everyone i know today is still alive, and everyone who died didnt ever come back to talk about it,,,, so....?

have you died? do you have solid facts from a first had experience or does mass hysteria dictate your belief system?
Mass hysteria? Are you serious?
lol you know nothing of me - I don't even agree with people I do agree with

As for dying - I was born dead and die close to every day, maybe even more. If you don't know what that means, you don't. If you do, you do.

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » June 30th, 2006, 2:58 am

Glans wrote:everyone just would get that there wouldn't be so much shit in the world
in the middle east people goes nuts everyday and kill each other cause they think allah will be happy or something...but if no one belivied in allah that shit wouldn't be happening
and in india 250 million live in poverty just cause people claim they have been reborn as poor just because they did something bad in thier previos life
and for some reason you aren't aloud to have sex before your married, when the bible was written there were no condoms but now there is so whats the big #%@&#%@ problem!?!
a couple of thousand years ago people couldn't explain why there was thunder, rain, sunshine and such so the easiest way to explain it was that there must be some mighty men in the sky controlling everything, so then god/gods was "created"
in my country, sweden, only 2 % of the population goes to church every sunday but in america like 50 % do, that's just sad :shock:
and george bush said that "god told him to attack iraq", it's very scary that the most powerful man on earth has voices in his head telling him to go to war...if a swedish prime minister would say some like that he would have to resign and would be considered an emberresment for the country

so my final word is, don't live your life after some books that were written thousands of years ago

"i'm not a slave to a god that doesn't excist" (i don't listen to marilyn manson but that is a good quote :wink: )

Can u prove or disprove this point?

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » June 30th, 2006, 2:58 am

Can u prove or disprove this point?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » July 7th, 2006, 10:10 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:I believe he/she is to say that he/she has a clue?

quote]

well, everyone i know today is still alive, and everyone who died didnt ever come back to talk about it,,,, so....?
I know people who have tasted death and have reincarnated: JESUS, Lazarus, Jonah whom was swallowed by the big fish, and many New Testament saints who were re-vivified at the succombing of Jesus.

There are folk who have also lived life without dying: Enoch and Elijah. Moreover we (genuine Christian believers) who are living when the rapture befalls will be "caught up" without undergoing physical death. However we won't be 'caught up' in a whirlwind with flaming chariots as Elijah :).

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » July 9th, 2006, 5:37 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote: As for dying - I was born dead and die close to every day, maybe even more. If you don't know what that means, you don't. If you do, you do.
I FEEL YOU, HOMIE!!!!

You got deep on that one!!! I would'nt quite say I was born dead; but, I'm dead to the world now; & since I grow older everyday, I get closer to "earthly" death everyday. The more my spiritual relationship with God increases, the more I "die."

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 10th, 2006, 7:39 am

haha you overestimate me bruh

I die in both terms constantly I'm struggling. I sin and die spiritually then later I live spiritually and die to the world. I hate flip flopping I hope one day I can die in "one direction" like you :wink:

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » July 16th, 2006, 4:40 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
realize the real lies wrote: well, everyone i know today is still alive, and everyone who died didnt ever come back to talk about it,,,, so....?

Mass hysteria? Are you serious?
lol you know nothing of me - I don't even agree with people I do agree with

As for dying - I was born dead and die close to every day, maybe even more. If you don't know what that means, you don't. If you do, you do.
oh coming from you, it makes perfect sense,,, I can see how it is you are "dead" as you put it. If you cannot experience today, you have made it a way of life to live in tomorrow or yesterday... which is being disconnected and not in life ... not living... not living in today. Not being present.
I cant imagine being put here just to deny this experience in hopes of a better tomorrow after i die.. THAT makes no sense whatsoever, but that is the message of christianity.

Nope I dont think that's what the man called Jesus ever intended. That's not the message I get when I read his statements from the bible... .but then i am not one who is looking for excuses either.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » July 16th, 2006, 4:47 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:I believe he/she is to say that he/she has a clue?

quote]

I know people who have tasted death and have reincarnated: JESUS, Lazarus, Jonah whom was swallowed by the big fish, and many New Testament saints who were re-vivified at the succombing of Jesus.

There are folk who have also lived life without dying: Enoch and Elijah. Moreover we (genuine Christian believers) who are living when the rapture befalls will be "caught up" without undergoing physical death. However we won't be 'caught up' in a whirlwind with flaming chariots as Elijah :).

hmmm you KNOW these people? tell me,. what was Lazarus wearing the day you two had tea?
and when Jesus walks, (as I can safely assume you strollled with him while you chatted) does he saunter or strut?

I am so amused at your whimsical statements outside of scripture, I am now convinced.....
do go on.....

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » July 16th, 2006, 5:56 pm

^^^^^ flouted! :roll:

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » July 17th, 2006, 3:06 pm

realize the real lies wrote: hmmm you KNOW these people? tell me,. what was Lazarus wearing the day you two had tea?
and when Jesus walks, (as I can safely assume you strollled with him while you chatted) does he saunter or strut?

I am so amused at your whimsical statements outside of scripture, I am now convinced.....
do go on.....
lol

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » July 17th, 2006, 3:20 pm

TarHeelRED wrote: I know people who have tasted death and have reincarnated: JESUS, Lazarus, Jonah whom was swallowed by the big fish, and many New Testament saints who were re-vivified at the succombing of Jesus.

doesn't reincarnation mean you came back in another body as a different person? jesus, jonah and lazarus didn't do this.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 17th, 2006, 8:52 pm

One either "believes" or..........they dont. It is something you are born with or not. You know where your soul is going or you dont. What more is there to say? Guess I am just tired. :?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » July 19th, 2006, 12:54 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: I know people who have tasted death and have reincarnated: JESUS, Lazarus, Jonah whom was swallowed by the big fish, and many New Testament saints who were re-vivified at the succombing of Jesus.

doesn't reincarnation mean you came back in another body as a different person? jesus, jonah and lazarus didn't do this.
Grasp a lexicon (just 4 johnny: a lexicon is a dictionary).... ajar it (afresh, ajar means open)... define the word reincarnate (define means 2 look up; 2 inquire the meaning of); u can also define incarnate if you're dull of lucidity of what reincarnate denotes (denote means 2 import, signify)... then holla back young'n. I earnestly hope u weren't trying 2 rebut me.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » July 19th, 2006, 4:27 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:

The hindus believe that the soul comes to this plane over and over again in new flesh
Christians rebuke this sort of thinking and call it blasphemy.... and they also believe that we are only here to "prrof" ourselves deemed worthy of Heaven... but only to go there after we die.

No one has come to me from death and told me about it, so i dont know Actually i have heard reports on the aftermath of being clinically dead for a short amount of time, but no one has taken a "death journey" and come back tro write that biography.What to believe happens after I die but as the word implies<
I believe death is final, and we will not know anything of this experience of the life we are so blessed with today, once we have "passed on" (which in itself is a pretty concrete statement).
I also think we are so vain as to believe that this life is not the only one we get... how incredibly ego driven is that belief?
All i know is that death wont be anything like life.... and who knows what happens after the worms are done, or if there is a whole other set 0f dimensions we cannot fathom on earth in this life. as for quantum physics, who is to say i ahve not yet lived some lives from before?

so, what I REALLY want to know is this.... if this is a gangbangers website, why all the concern about going to heaven?
I am confused.... is tarheelred a gangbanger? cuz he sounds more like a bleeding deacon evangelist to me.
If you do sinful things, will you be punished for all eternity, or is that jsut a guilt based instilled fear to make us obey?

I think the universe is much bigger than anyone can honestly fathom, bible induced reality or not.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 19th, 2006, 4:43 pm

f**k re-inacarnation

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 19th, 2006, 9:03 pm

afakasi wrote:f**k re-inacarnation
I dont pin myself to any one religion really....I do believe in reincarnation. I believe the soul goes on and on until it has come full circle. Or the ressurection.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » July 19th, 2006, 9:34 pm

realize the real lies wrote: so, what I REALLY want to know is this.... if this is a gangbangers website, why all the concern about going to heaven?
I am confused.... is tarheelred a gangbanger? because he sounds more like a bleeding deacon evangelist to me.
If you do sinful things, will you be punished for all eternity, or is that jsut a guilt based instilled fear to make us obey?
This segment of Streetgangs.com is called "Religious Thought" aright? The subject of the Religious Thought segment is "God does not exist... religion is b.s.", aright? Furthermore, Alonso's ordinance says 2 post according 2 the topic, aright? Wherefore should I post gang dialogue and subjects cognate 2 gangs in the Religious Forum? You're ingenious!! I say that metonymically!!

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 19th, 2006, 11:19 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
realize the real lies wrote: so, what I REALLY want to know is this.... if this is a gangbangers website, why all the concern about going to heaven?
I am confused.... is tarheelred a gangbanger? because he sounds more like a bleeding deacon evangelist to me.
This segment of Streetgangs.com is called "Religious Thought" aright? The subject of the Religious Thought segment is "God does not exist... religion is b.s.", aright? Furthermore, Alonso's ordinance says 2 post according 2 the topic, aright? Wherefore should I post gang dialogue and subjects cognate 2 gangs in the Religious Forum? You're ingenious!! I say that metonymically!!
You know I dont usually go there...but, SHUT UP.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » July 19th, 2006, 11:26 pm

^^^^ whom is this directed 2?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 20th, 2006, 5:59 am

TarHeelRED wrote:^^^^ whom is this directed 2?

Ummmmmmm u

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » July 20th, 2006, 11:42 am

Christina Marie wrote: You know I dont usually go there...but, SHUT UP.
Christina Marie wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:^^^^ whom is this directed 2?
Ummmmmmm u
lol

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » July 20th, 2006, 11:53 am

TarHeelRED wrote: Grasp a lexicon (just 4 johnny: a lexicon is a dictionary).... ajar it (afresh, ajar means open)... define the word reincarnate (define means 2 look up; 2 inquire the meaning of); u can also define incarnate if you're dull of lucidity of what reincarnate denotes (denote means 2 import, signify)... then holla back young'n.
reincarnation
Rebirth of the soul in another body.
A reappearance or revitalization in another form; a new embodiment

http://www.answers.com/topic/reincarnation

i guess you believe Marshall Applewhite, Jim Jones and Dore Williamson were all jesus reincarnated since they claimed that they were.
TarHeelRED wrote: I earnestly hope u weren't trying 2 rebut me.
naw you doin that on your own, i'm just laughin at ya. :lol: :lol: :lol: