Do Black and Hispanic Gangs get along in yo area????

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Do Black and Hispanic Gangs get along in yo area????

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 22nd, 2006, 9:52 am

In STL my homey tells me on the Southside there is a lil LK click and a mexican blood click that is cool with all blood sets so they cool how bout in yo area????

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » May 22nd, 2006, 12:09 pm

Yeah most surenos down here aint got no problem with crips they cool with us.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 22nd, 2006, 12:53 pm

No mexicanos here in london, at least not noticable

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » May 22nd, 2006, 2:04 pm

sum mexicans show a lil' hostility towards us but 4 the most part sum sur 13 niggaz ain't really gotta prob.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » May 22nd, 2006, 2:26 pm

Some sets have big time heat with each other down here...some of the biggest wars at certain points were between blacks and hispanics...in other situations alot of hispanics are cool with black sets

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 22nd, 2006, 3:49 pm

In West LA blacks gangs don't get along with Mexicans. In particular Shore Lines and Venice 13. An exception would be 18th Street and Geer Gang Crips in West Adams.

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » May 22nd, 2006, 4:35 pm

There aint that many mexicans round here but theres like a lil sqad in my hood, but they really aint bangin, jus party n rob muthafuckas that aint from the hood, they cool, the youngsters from they click b havin soccer games n shit up at the park n shit, n niggas from the hood b bettin on the games, puttin up stacks on them

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 22nd, 2006, 4:59 pm

Silencioso wrote:In West LA blacks gangs don't get along with Mexicans. In particular Shore Lines and Venice 13. An exception would be 18th Street and Geer Gang Crips in West Adams.
don't know about that was talkin to some dudes and heard shit was getting kinda hostile with the geers and 18s. On some stupid site I was looking at I also saw some geers and 18s dissin the shit outta each other. i.e., faketeen killa, queer gang killa.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » May 24th, 2006, 4:38 pm

perongregory wrote:
Silencioso wrote: i.e., eighteen killa, queer gang killa.
LOL! What site was that?

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 12:53 pm

we kinda get along with sur 13 but its sum fake ass sur 13 niggaz sayin sureno 13 crips so we smash on them but other then that its latin kings and they got beef with everybody bloods and crips and sur 13 so we smash them

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 7th, 2006, 1:14 pm

Silencioso wrote:In West LA blacks gangs don't get along with Mexicans. In particular Shore Lines and Venice 13. An exception would be 18th Street and Geer Gang Crips in West Adams.
I can assure you that the geers dont get along with the 18's they have been going at it for almost two years.

The 18's are pretty much black killa with the exception of the hoovers and that will come to an end real soon I bet

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » June 7th, 2006, 1:47 pm

over here the mansfields and the drifters are coo with each other

but then u got the mid city stoners that beef with hillside viscous crip, schoolyard, 20s.

then the 18st beefin with the bps, geer gang, schoolyards, 20s

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » June 8th, 2006, 4:14 pm

movin out here by mount miguel in spring valley it seems most of the surenos don't get along with east cats but not hard. younger cats though. i think they do that one cause the got hella numbers over niccas perioud two sureno young niccas startin to flag blue alot more and loud. them niccas used to where alot of blaccs and browns now they where light blues and royals. rags in they left poccet and shit. dago has changed alot since i was in school. though i see just about as many niccas trued up over here as i do flamin. back in the day that was violation in spring valley

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » October 28th, 2007, 3:38 pm

naw man,we got beef with them CVTF and Willow st
all them surenos are racist here and ya can see niggaK in their tags liek CVTF CV3 CVLARGO

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 1st, 2008, 5:29 am

[quote="Marvmeister"]naw man,we got beef with them CVTF and Willow st
all them surenos are racist here and ya can see niggaK in their tags liek CVTF CV3 CVLARGO[/quote]yo hood was beefin with
cvsegundo at one point and wassup with cvtg still ok relation ???

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » January 3rd, 2008, 2:07 pm

Mostly ever it depends on what city u stay in

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 8th, 2008, 5:25 pm

we run cvtg out of out hood they just stayin in panic drive hood now
and hoovers run them fake streets out of there hood i heared

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » January 22nd, 2008, 12:57 am

[quote="Silencioso"]In West LA blacks gangs don't get along with Mexicans. In particular Shore Lines and Venice 13. An exception would be 18th Street and Geer Gang Crips in West Adams.[/quote]

On the West Side, the Shorelines seem to beef harder with Culver City 13 more than any other Mexican gang out that way...I've also seen the Shorelines hit up SMK & 18K

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » January 23rd, 2008, 12:35 pm

im from mid-city/west la

By's vs DFS
Syc vs mcs: i was talking to a dude from mcs who told me his hood was koo with the syc's now. i had seen mcs cross out syc at queen anna park last year.
Syc vs 18st: i heard of stuff craking between the two. In 2002 i was at world on wheels in 02 and i seen the syc's banging on some hispanics in a car and the car drove off like they didn't want problems and i asked the homey i was with what hood is them mexicans from and he told me 18. so i don't know i heard the syc is koo with them cuz they know they can't win a war with 18.
ggc vs 18. since late 04 earyl 05
20s vs 18
bps vs 18:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 24th, 2008, 12:30 am

naah dawg i don go around askin people are u in a gang, ou how bout u, iight is that why u shot that mexican the other day.... :? :? ...i dono bout yall hoods but wen niggaz in my hood sit and talk we talk buot women, sports,somebody and they mama (few times)wher the budd at, where the bitches at,wat type of rims they wana buy..not Yo man im straiht rollin 17s and i jst put a nigga in the news..so witout sittin on the internet for 3 straight huors readin every news thread its pretty hard to find out if a shootin was gang related or mean mug related

sweetness

Re: Do Black and Hispanic Gangs get along in yo area????

Unread post by sweetness » January 24th, 2008, 8:00 am

Young Deuce wrote:In STL my homey tells me on the Southside there is a lil LK click and a mexican blood click that is cool with all blood sets so they cool how bout in yo area????
Nope they don't get along in my area,I don't think they get along in any area.They just segragated the high school.Hispanics on one side and blacks on the other,its 1960 all over again.and whats funny is most of the hispanics are here illegally,I don't wanna sound mean but are they really worth all of this,I think its time to start deporting!And to start taking away citizenship!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 24th, 2008, 11:07 am

There is (or was) a Mexican Blood gang in OC called Mexican Piru. I guess they're cool with blacks. Unfortunately they're in Westminster where there's about 0% black people.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 27th, 2008, 2:13 pm

i heard cv alondra and nutty block get along also largos and ftp

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 27th, 2008, 2:21 pm

no black gangs in my area. nothin but eses beefin with each other. theres only one cambodian gang and one phillipino gang around here that fights with some eses too.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 27th, 2008, 3:00 pm

Sweetness culd suck big immigrant dicks 4 sayin all immigrants shuld b deported....I aint no immigrant but I got family who don't got visas over here and r bustin they ass 2 make a lil money...if it wasn't for immigrants, which can be of any race and
ethnicity, this country wuldnt be SHIT....

Anywayz, in my hood, blacks n latinos usually get along, but don't be suprised if they start choosin sides n start shootin at one another....blacks n latinos out in the Bronx r cool most of the time, but its nutn new if they start beefin...it alwayz happens.....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 27th, 2008, 3:02 pm

Sweetness culd suck big immigrant dicks 4 sayin all immigrants shuld b deported....I aint no immigrant but I got family who don't got visas over here and r bustin they ass 2 make a lil money...if it wasn't for immigrants, which can be of any race and
ethnicity, this country wuldnt be SHIT....

Anywayz, in my hood, blacks n latinos usually get along, but don't be suprised if they start choosin sides n start shootin at one another....blacks n latinos out in the Bronx r cool most of the time, but its nutn new if they start beefin...it alwayz happens.....

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 30th, 2008, 10:36 am

^^ Hows Boston like?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 30th, 2008, 1:15 pm

I can tell you're really down with Latino people calling them "Spanish". LOL

Never call a Mexican person Spanish, fool. At least get our nationality right. That would be the first step to "getting along" - mutual respect.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 30th, 2008, 3:04 pm

And never call a Cambodian a Chino if you want to get along lolz.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 30th, 2008, 4:31 pm

Silencioso is OD'ing lol on the east coast they call all Latinos Spanish. "Oh dude is Spanish?" means anybody who is possibly speaking spanish. PR's, DR's, Cubans, etc. etc. are all cool with that term out here and use it themselves. Mexicans and Salvadoreans etc. who are coming here more and more ar enot called Spanish as much because culturally how dudes talk to eachother out here 'Spanish' is kind of reserved for more Caribbean Latinos, but I guess maybe Mexicans could fall into that.

Also everybody gets called 'Chino' out here it's way more common also a lot of Spanish cats go by Chino. Most people don't take too much offense like say a Cambodian dude moved to NY they might have to get used to it, it's not said derogatory most of the time.

What I noticed is that Angelenos are way too sensitive about race sometimes

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 30th, 2008, 4:32 pm

Silencioso is OD'ing lol on the east coast they call all Latinos Spanish. "Oh dude is Spanish?" means anybody who is possibly speaking spanish. PR's, DR's, Cubans, etc. etc. are all cool with that term out here and use it themselves. Mexicans and Salvadoreans etc. who are coming here more and more ar enot called Spanish as much because culturally how dudes talk to eachother out here 'Spanish' is kind of reserved for more Caribbean Latinos, but I guess maybe Mexicans could fall into that.

Also everybody gets called 'Chino' out here it's way more common also a lot of Spanish cats go by Chino. Most people don't take too much offense like say a Cambodian dude moved to NY they might have to get used to it, it's not said derogatory most of the time.

What I noticed is that Angelenos are way too sensitive about race sometimes

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 30th, 2008, 10:22 pm

If a hispanic family like the homies mom calls me a chino then koo. But trust some hispanics call ALL asian a chino which means chinese boy to really diss em. They be like fu cking chino. So fu ck that if your not a elderly hispanic saying it nicely I'm going to take offense. Yea there are hispapnic gang members nick name that are Chino but that is because they have slanted eyes. I give a fu ck though haha. Its like me calling an el salvadorian a mexican, that fool might get mad as fu ck.