Do Black and Hispanic Gangs get along in yo area????

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 30th, 2008, 10:23 pm

If a hispanic family like the homies mom calls me a chino then koo. But trust some hispanics call ALL asian a chino which means chinese boy to really diss em. They be like fu cking chino. So fu ck that if your not a elderly hispanic saying it nicely I'm going to take offense. Yea there are hispapnic gang members nick name that are Chino but that is because they have slanted eyes. I give a fu ck though haha. Its like me calling an el salvadorian a mexican, that fool might get mad as fu ck.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » January 31st, 2008, 4:54 am

I WOULD CALL YOU CHINO IN YOUR FACE AND YOU WOULDNT DO SHIT LIKE ALL THE OTHER PUNK ASS ASIAN MOTHERFUCKERS

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 31st, 2008, 7:38 am

Pee9....what do you have to prove? Does it make you feel like a man talking shit on the internet? Does it make you feel good when I play along? Do you not get much attention at home?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 31st, 2008, 11:11 am

I know the asians you talkin about in Boston must the Cambodians! Cambodians put it down errrrrrrwhere we go!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 31st, 2008, 11:31 am

Cambodians do put it down, I ws kickin it with my cousins in providence, RI, man they neighbor is a relocated older TRG, that fool gangsta. its funny how them east coast fools be reacting to him like we never seen no Asian gangstas like that... hood, tatted up and shit.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 31st, 2008, 2:16 pm

this cambodain dude got jumped after school by some vietnamese cats.....they was scared ta do it in school tho....

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » January 31st, 2008, 3:01 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:. I dont know how it is on the west but over here other latins feel superior over mexicans.

True, I met a PR that moved Down here from NY and through some convo, found out they thought they were better than Mexicans, but he defintly kept it to his self. They were surprised and not used to seeing chicanos Putting it Down(Blasting, etc..) I guess they were only exposed to Paisas that didn't want no beef.

stunna118

Unread post by stunna118 » February 1st, 2008, 4:04 am

nope i live in norwalk and the mexicans be on 1, they not really on the shootin tip but they bang on u no matter if u bang or u dont

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » February 1st, 2008, 4:39 am

ohthurtywon wrote:Guess where he is at they beef with Asians. Where i am at they roll DEEP..and i mean DEEP and they would press you if you decided to disrespect no doubt. They koo peeps too be throwing some wild parties but i guess homie just have a beef with them and is taking it out on the keyboard.
I HAVE NO BEEF WITH ASIANS CAUSE THERE IS LIKE 2 ASIANS IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD , BUT IF IN CHICAGO THERE WAS AN ASIAN GANG IT WOULD GET SMASHED REAL QUICK, THERE IS A SMALL WANNA BE ASIAN CLICK AND THEY GET CLOWNED ALL THE TIME, YALL ASIAN GANGS ARE A JOKE, BETTER RECOGNIZE.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 1st, 2008, 10:26 pm

Here Im from, niggas dont bang over race like that. People and Folks transcend race and alotta of the black mobs riding the 5 have Latinos as their closest allies. Out in Chicago, certain Nations are family to eachother and are "cousins." My Nation's cousins are the Latin Counts. And the Black P. Stones are family with the Latin Kings. People outside the motherland who claim the mobs I just named and use them for racial agendas and the little BS race wars going on outside Chicago need to check themselves and remember that Latinos are family.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » February 3rd, 2008, 12:21 pm

^^^^^True. LKs,LCs,MLDz,LaRaza, and even the Surenos around my way don't be tryna pull that race shit. Blacks don't either even tho we deeper than them.

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » February 6th, 2008, 11:43 am

Man here in the nations capital folks bout getting money and pussy,but dont get it twisted go someplace you dont belong and you just might not make it back out :twisted:

so far black and brown are one but we all know our place :?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 7th, 2008, 11:38 am

On the West Side of L.A. , PBG's have some problems with a new little gang called PAL 13 - Psycho Ass Life -. There was a shooting recently involving PAL against Playboy Gangster Crips. I don't know if the conflict is racially motivated or not.

That section of West L.A. is becoming a little mini gangland. The LAPD recognize eight gangs in that general area south and east of Hamilton HS - PBGC, Blasten Fools Gangster Crips, PAL 13, West Side Locos, West Side 18th Street, Helms 13, Criminals For Life and DUI.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 7th, 2008, 11:40 am

My homegirl who lives there said it's been 3 shootings in the last 2 days. All of them hs students or hs age. She said the apartment complexes are either all brown or all black

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 7th, 2008, 11:44 am

^^^ meaning that in that area it's pretty much racial... based on the politics in her building which is mostly Mexican

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 7th, 2008, 11:58 am

Yeah, that's the impression I had.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » February 8th, 2008, 10:48 am

I agree with the homey quickdraw, we bumped heads a little in another thread kuz some dude from the chi was shittin on my city, so I did the same...but its all love...as I was sayin, I respect chi towns gang culture, they got they shit organized, n they seem 2 know wut they doin...I defenetly respect that unity thing they got goin on out there, combined, aint no one fu*kin with blacks n latinos, they seem 2 acknowledge the boost numbers give you...much respect....unfortunatly, the otherr gangs nationwide don't see the bigger picture n jus blast on each other...when we all kno the terminator n them r the real enemies.....

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 12th, 2008, 9:49 pm

Quickdraw wrote:Here Im from, niggas dont bang over race like that. People and Folks transcend race and alotta of the black mobs riding the 5 have Latinos as their closest allies. Out in Chicago, certain Nations are family to eachother and are "cousins." My Nation's cousins are the Latin Counts. And the Black P. Stones are family with the Latin Kings. People outside the motherland who claim the mobs I just named and use them for racial agendas and the little BS race wars going on outside Chicago need to check themselves and remember that Latinos are family.
wow----where im from everyone is enemies with everyone....hell some of the biggest fights i had growing was with other members of my own gang

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 17th, 2008, 1:05 pm

naw we dotn get along,we wiped them tiny groupies out of kelly h572d

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » February 18th, 2008, 12:03 am

Kelly Park, homeboy I noticed you be stepping on the racists MexicanK type talk. Obviously your hood has had some problems with the Surenos in CPT.

So keeping it real and not catching feelings and such, did ya'll really wack out the Tiny Gangstas?

I have some reliable sources in CPT and I ain't even heard of ya'll being on some extinguish type sh_t. Matter of fact, I thought your hood was kind of quiet.

I thought I heard somewhere your set dissing the CVSegundos but them cats be on some ParamountK, LimeK, CVTFK, type sh_t not even mentioning your set. So what's the story. Are you faking the funk or what?

Cause I know the CVSM run them Sans street one way blocks and it's hella hard for niggas to some through and ride. So unless a niggas set has a tank or something, what are you spitting :?:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » February 21st, 2008, 2:58 am

HiloBoy wrote:Kelly Park, homeboy I noticed you be stepping on the racists MexicanK type talk. Obviously your hood has had some problems with the Surenos in CPT.

So keeping it real and not catching feelings and such, did ya'll really wack out the Tiny Gangstas?

I have some reliable sources in CPT and I ain't even heard of ya'll being on some extinguish type sh_t. Matter of fact, I thought your hood was kind of quiet.

I thought I heard somewhere your set dissing the CVSegundos but them cats be on some ParamountK, LimeK, CVTFK, type sh_t not even mentioning your set. So what's the story. Are you faking the funk or what?

Cause I know the CVSM run them Sans street one way blocks and it's hella hard for niggas to some through and ride. So unless a niggas set has a tank or something, what are you spitting :?:
HELL yeah brah

i got a fukkin apache in my garage

the fukk

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 23rd, 2008, 2:51 pm

H572DSTA wrote:we run cvtg out of out hood they just stayin in panic drive hood now
and hoovers run them fake streets out of there hood i heared
cuzz they in the trailler next to atlantic drive their assasinos clika but u sayin yall runned the cvtg nahborhood lokos out of nhcc hood ???if its real they like tokers moving south and thryin to own o hood and blvd mafia zone the apartments on 69 north long beach

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 23rd, 2008, 3:26 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
HiloBoy wrote:Kelly Park, homeboy I noticed you be stepping on the racists MexicanK type talk. Obviously your hood has had some problems with the Surenos in CPT.

HELL yeah brah

i got a #%@& apache in my garage

the #%@&
lol this nigga from hawaii half mexican half hawaiin talkin this mexican supremacy, nigga BS. before he was on some aloha to all straight dog bounty hunter type shit.

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » February 28th, 2008, 11:41 am

tokers still around in cpt not as much as before but they still around

HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 3rd, 2008, 12:45 am

NICCA IM FROM KPCC PARKSIDE 1600BLC CUHZ. WE AINT COOL with NO MEXICANS GANGS HOMIE. BUT the ONCE WHO WE GOT REAL BEEF with IS CV GONNIE, TINY GOOPIES N TURKEYS, WE USED 2 CE IGHT with the CVTG BUT NOT NO MO. EVA SINCE the CVTG CROSSED OUT A TAGGIN BY NHCC N PUT TG OVA IT WE BEEN AT IT. NEWAY NICCA, CVTG N CVTKS DONT WANT NO PROBLEMS! DEY SUM N. LONG BEACH BEANERS ANYWAY HA HA HA, PANICCZ IS INACTIVE WE BEEN SHUT DEM DOWN. BUT CVTG IS NOT IN the LAND OF KPCC+NHCC!! NICCAZ RUN ALL that!

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » April 3rd, 2008, 6:27 am

HarrisAve1600 wrote:NICCA IM FROM KPCC PARKSIDE 1600BLC CUHZ. WE AINT COOL with NO MEXICANS GANGS HOMIE. BUT the ONCE WHO WE GOT REAL BEEF with IS CV GONNIE, TINY GOOPIES N TURKEYS, WE USED 2 be IGHT with the CVTG BUT NOT NO MO. EVA SINCE the CVTG CROSSED OUT A TAGGIN BY NHCC N PUT TG OVA IT WE BEEN AT IT. NEWAY NICCA, CVTG N CVTKS DONT WANT NO PROBLEMS! DEY SUM N. LONG BEACH BEANERS ANYWAY HA HA HA, PANICCZ IS INACTIVE WE BEEN SHUT DEM DOWN. BUT CVTG IS NOT IN the LAND OF KPCC+NHCC!! NICCAZ RUN ALL that!
Is yall beefing with SSCC right now? Didnt them and the NHCC's have a incident recently.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » April 3rd, 2008, 11:11 am

Getting back to the original topic: Do black and "hispanic" gangs get along in YO area?

The answer is definately NO.

Venice Boys vs. Shore Lines

Culver City vs. Shote Lines

Santa Monica 17th Street and 13 vs. Grave Yard Crips (not much of a rivalry since GYC is barely breathing)

PBG's vs. every Mexican gang near them

Sotel 13 vs. any black gangmembers going to Uni or Webster

Blasting Fools/Blunt Fiends vs. 18th Street (maybe)

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » April 3rd, 2008, 1:17 pm

The Shorelines also dont seem to get along with Santa Monica or 18 St. I seen VSLC cross both out in their tags before....but Culver City is their main hispanic rival.

HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 3rd, 2008, 5:55 pm

rocstar wrote:
HarrisAve1600 wrote:NICCA IM FROM KPCC PARKSIDE 1600BLC CUHZ. WE AINT COOL with NO MEXICANS GANGS HOMIE. BUT the ONCE WHO WE GOT REAL BEEF with IS CV GONNIE, TINY GOOPIES N TURKEYS, WE USED 2 be IGHT with the CVTG BUT NOT NO MO. EVA SINCE the CVTG CROSSED OUT A TAGGIN BY NHCC N PUT TG OVA IT WE BEEN AT IT. NEWAY NICCA, CVTG N CVTKS DONT WANT NO PROBLEMS! DEY SUM N. LONG BEACH BEANERS ANYWAY HA HA HA, PANICCZ IS INACTIVE WE BEEN SHUT DEM DOWN. BUT CVTG IS NOT IN the LAND OF KPCC+NHCC!! NICCAZ RUN ALL that!
Is yall beefing with SSCC right now? Didnt them and the NHCC's have a incident recently.
nigga we always gunna beef with snot n paniccz, cuz we beef with adcc we smashin on sscc cuz dey clicced up. but yea we beefin with dem all the tym. but we still run the e/s n yea the niggaz from nhcc had shit bakc in may with dem!!

HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 7th, 2008, 12:13 am

perongregory wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

HELL yeah brah

i got a #%@& apache in my garage

the #%@&
lol this nigga from hawaii half mexican half hawaiin talkin this mexican supremacy, nigga BS. before he was on some aloha to all straight dog bounty hunter type shit.
WE JUS RAN OUT CVTG, DIDNT wack DEM OUT DEY DONT WANT IT with US CUHZ, DEY GET SWISS CHEESED BY CVTKS AND CV70 ANYWAH CUHZ! SO U N YO HOMIE that TELL U INFO BETTER TELL U SOME FACTS FROMA CHANGE, WE BEEN MAKIN $ EVA SINCE WE SHUT DOWN ADCCK N SSCCN DOTN WANT BEEF Y SOULD WE WORRY ABOUT ANYWAY? FEEL ME? BUT WE AT WAR WITH MOB RIGHT NOW IS ALL U NEED 2 KNOW NIGGA!!!!!

OCTX3
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Re: Do Black and Hispanic Gangs get along in yo area????

Unread post by OCTX3 » February 20th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Yuhh. In Texas, we don't beef like that. There's Mexican Bloods and Crips here.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Re: Do Black and Hispanic Gangs get along in yo area????

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 21st, 2012, 4:42 pm

Right ,Mexicans and Blacks are not beefing in Texas.