Polynesians aint asian, fukin shit

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 5th, 2006, 7:30 am

CHECK OUT ABORIGINE AND TAZMANIAN HISTORY ALSO FROM THERE SCHOLARS....
ahhhhh i hate the break the news to you Nickels but theyre is no history...............No written language=no recorded history, an they were a stoneage people.............Theres nothing to tell...................Other than dream time stories.

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 5th, 2006, 9:49 am

NICKELS wrote:THERE CLOSER TO ASIANS IN A WHITE MANS CLASSIFICTION BECAUSE ITS A BLACK PERSON WITH ASIAN TRAITS MEANING : WHEN THEY SAY ALL MAN ORIGINATED OUT OF AFRICA THATS WHERE THOSE ASIAN TRIATS ORIGINATE FROM ..........OUT OF AFRICA MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO !! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND..... AFRICAN BUSHMAN AND NEGRITOS AND MELANESIANS ORIGINATE FROM AFRICA AND THATS VISIUALLY OBVIOUS .....READ SOME BOOKS OF AFRICAN / BLACK SCHOLARS SOME OF THERE WORKS PUNCH WHOLES THORUGH EUROPEAN ANTHROPOLOGY IT HAS FAULTS ....A WHITE SCHOLAR WHO SPECIFIES IN LINGUISTICS IS MR. MARTIN BERNAL LOKK HIM UP ...HE WELL KNOWN.........THE BUSHMAN HAS MONGLOID FOLDS FOR HIS EYES JUST AS ANY JAPANESE ....HES NATIVE TO AFRICA JUST LIKE THE NEGRITO ( PGYMY ) OF AFRICA ....THEY TRAVELED AROUND THE WORLD HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO AND EVENTUALLY EVOLVED THROUGH CLIMATE CHANGE .....AND YOU STILL THINK THEY WERE ORIGINALLY ASIAN ....REMEBER IN ONE OF MY POST ...THAT ONE OF THE WORLDS RECORD FOR HUMANS WAS THAT THE BUSHMAN AND AFRICAN PGYMY (NEGRITOS ) < THE LATIN WORLD FOR LITTLE BLACK PERSON !! HOLDS ( 17 ) DIFFERENT GENETIC TRIATS OF MAN AROUND THE WORLD WICH ARE UNIQUE ONLY TO THEM TWO AFRICAN BEINGS ...........WICH ALSO COINCIDED WITH THE FIRST OR OLDEST BONES OF ALL MAN FOUND IN AFRICA...........TRUST ME THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER SCHOLARS THAT ARE NOT >> WHITE OR EUROPEAN BACKED UNIVERSITIES OR MUSEUM BASED ORGINAZTIONS... WHOS WORK IS MORE ACCURATE , OR MORE WELL BACK TRACKED WITH OTHER PEOPLES CULTURES AND ARTIFACTS ..........JUST LIKE HOW WHEN YOU LOOK UP SUMERIAN HISTORY....WHEN THEY DISCOVERED THE BONES OF THE NAME GIVEN TO THEM " SUMERIANS " ONE OF THE SCHOLARS SAID THE SKELETAL BONES RESEMBLE OR LOOK LIKE KUSHITES....BUT ITS EDITED NOW FROM SUMERIAN BOOKS.........THE POWER OF RENAMING THINGS AND EDITING .....CAN DO ALOT TO CHANGE TRUTHS OR FACTS !! ....DONT GET ME WRONG THERE ARE ALOT OF GOOD AND NON RACIST OR NON BIASED WHITE SCHOLARS ..OR OTHER INFLUENCED RACES OF ANCIENT HISTORY STUDIES.....JUST BE AWARE IF THEY CAN MESS AROUND WITH THE BIBLE , SURELY THEY WILL MESS AROUND WITH YOUR HISTORY..........THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT BY ALIENS NOT AFRICANS..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
nickels, you are a novice to this subject. austronesians are mongoloids. thai people, lao people, malay people are not black man! poly's are just a hybrid but their language they speak and their other malay half are mongoloid also.

the melanesians , negritos are not austronesian bro! those people are classified as "austoloids" and that is a whole different thing. perhaps you are confusing these two? austoloids are the negrito looking people like melanesians and papua new genuians.
AUSTRONESIAN(ASIAN)--------------------AUSTOLOIDS(NEGRITO/BLACK)

do some reading before talking.every human being once originated in africa but that does not mean that we are the same as africans because we are different in physical and genetic appearance.

so what if the bushmans somewhat have eyes like asians, some asians have skin like whites or noses like them. whats the issue? we are all human and will have similar features right? like i said the austoloids who are black looking are much closer to asian than to africans genetically. you claim them as relatives but they dont consider to be the same.

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 5th, 2006, 9:56 am

now when i say austoloids are genetically closer to asians than to africans iam just trying to show an example of how distant they are even though they are black. they are still very far from asians too! just because they are black does not mean they are the same from africa you see? the first humans were black to walk the earth then they were slowly wiped out by new humans.

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 5th, 2006, 10:04 am

austronesians are mongoloid people. australoids are melanesians and negrito people. please read my links that i post or we will keep dancing in circles. what you are saying is that austonesians are black. thats like saying russians are africans. are thai people black? indonesians black?

please read.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australoid

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 4:42 pm

SORRY ..............AUSTRALOIDS , MELANESIANS AND NEGRITOS ARE BLACK. MY FAULT.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 6th, 2006, 4:44 pm

Yeah they are black (Dark Skinned) but not African...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 4:49 pm

THERE BLACK AS IN ........THE DIFFERENCE WITH WHITE PEOPLE AND ASIANS........BRUNETTES..BLONDS...REDHEADS....BROWN HAIR....THEY HAVE DIFFRENET EYE COLORS AND FEATURES ........SO IF THERE ALL WHITE. ......THEN ..AUSTRALOIDS ,MELANSEIANS , NEGRITOS ARE BLACK ALSO....WHEN IT COMES TO OTHER RACES WHITE ANTHOPOLOGY PUTS THEM INTO CLASSIFICATIONS AND SEPERATE THEM FROM THERE ROOTS .........WHEN IT COMES TO WHITES EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE DIFFERENCES THERE STILL WHITE.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 6th, 2006, 4:53 pm

Yeah so what, what are you trying to prove

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 5:05 pm

SOUTHERN EUROPE LOOKED NOTHING LIKE NORTH EUROPEANS ....NORTH HAD VERY STR8 HAIR , LONG .AND THE SOUTH HAD SHORT CURLY OR WAVY AND THICKER HAIR AND TANNED OR OLIVE SKIN....SOME WERE TALL AND LONG AND THE OTHERS WERE SHORT .........BIG DIFFERENCES IN PHENOTYPES ....BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BLACKS BEING FOUND OUTSIDE OF AFRICA , OH THEN ITS NOOOOOOOO AN AFRICAN CANT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF HIS COUNTRY , ITS NOT POSSIBLE ....AND WHEN YOU FIND BLACKS SKELETAL REMAINS IN THE WEIRDEST SPOTS ON EARTH ...OH THERE NOT BLACK THERE FREAKAZOIDS ..SOME NEW NAME CLASSIFICATION AND SOMETHING TO SHOW A SEPERATION FROM OTHER BLACKS.....BY PUTTING THEM WITH SOME OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY SHARE A LANGUAGE ...LIKE HOW WHITE USE TO WRITE IN THEM OLD BOOKS ABOUT WICH AFRICANS IN AFRICA WAS CLOSER TO WHITE PEOPLE IN FEATURES.....THAT SH-T IS RIDICULOUS....NEGRITOS ONLY OTHER RELATIVES ARE AFRICAN PGMYS FROM WICH THEY ORIGINATED FROM BEFORE TRAVELING OUT OF AFRICA.....YOU HAVE TO GET THERE ORIGINS FROM THEM NOT A WHITE UNIVERSITY OR EURPEAN BIASED SCHOLAR ...GO DIRECTLY TO THE PEOPLE.. THEY HAVE WRITTEN OR ORAL TRADITIONS... JAPANESE DONT LOOK LIKE CAMBODIANS BUT THERE STILL ASIAN.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 5:10 pm

bsavanh wrote:austronesians are mongoloid people. australoids are melanesians and negrito people. please read my links that i post or we will keep dancing in circles. what you are saying is that austonesians are black. thats like saying russians are africans. are thai people black? indonesians black?

please read.
A LINK TO WIKIPEDIA REFERING ME TO CHARLETON S. COON ...A WHITE ANHTROPOLOGIST CLASSIFYING BLACKS FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD !? DO I REALLY WANT TO LISTEN TO HIM OVER A AUSTRALIAN OR BLACK PERSON TELLING ME WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND WHERE THEY ORIGINATE FROM.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 5:13 pm

DC wrote:Yeah they are black (Dark Skinned) but not African...
AFRICAN JUST MEANS FROM AFRICA....BLACKS ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD IN DIFFERENT PLACES AND BY DIFFERENT NAMES.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 5:15 pm

FOR ABORIGINES ..CHECK OUT A MOVIE CALLED " RABBIT PROOF FENCE " THERES A LOT OF HALF CASTE ..MIXED RACE ABORIGINES IN THERE TOO AND FULL BLOODS.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 5:21 pm

[quote="bsavanh ] the first humans were black to walk the earth then they were slowly wiped out by new humans.[/quote]

SO WHAT COLOR WHERE THE NEW HUMANS ?........BECAUSE THE BLACKS ARE STILL HERE. WHO GOT WIPED OUT ?...YOU GOT TO STOP READING THESE BOOKS THAT ARE WRITTEN BY JUST ONE PEOPLE THATS THERE " HYPOTHESIS " ON OTHER PEOPLE....THERE ARE OTHER ANTHROPOLOGIST OUT HERE OF DIFFERENT RACES ...WHO ARE FROM THESE COUNTRIES.....THEY SHOULD ALL SIT DOWN IN ONE PLACE AND GO OVER FACTS , BONES , AND LANGUAGE.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 6th, 2006, 6:00 pm

NICKELS wrote:
bsavanh wrote:austronesians are mongoloid people. australoids are melanesians and negrito people. please read my links that i post or we will keep dancing in circles. what you are saying is that austonesians are black. thats like saying russians are africans. are thai people black? indonesians black?

please read.
A LINK TO WIKIPEDIA REFERING ME TO CHARLETON S. COON ...A WHITE ANHTROPOLOGIST CLASSIFYING BLACKS FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD !? DO I REALLY WANT TO LISTEN TO HIM OVER A AUSTRALIAN OR BLACK PERSON TELLING ME WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND WHERE THEY ORIGINATE FROM.
So, which Aboriginee says that they are african? As far as i remember the Aboriginal mythology say that thtey once came from an island in the north.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 6:12 pm

I NEVER SAID THEY WAS AFRICAN .......ALL MAN MIGRATED FROM AFRICA AND WHEN THEY LEFT THEY WERE ONE COLOR.........GIVE ME A LINK FROM A ABORIGINE OR A NEGRITO OR A MELANESIAN....SAYING THERE OWN ORIGIN ..........NOT A WHITE DUDE TELLING ME WHAT HIS HYPOTHESISOF ORIGINS IS ON OTHER PEOPLE .....I CAN GIVE YOU BLACK SCHOLARS ORIGINS OF WHITE PEOPLE....ARE THERE RESEARCH ANY LESS VALID THEN WHITES ........COME ON !?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 6:15 pm

I RATHER READ IT OR HEAR IT FROM THE PEOPLE THERESELVES....NOT SOMETHING TAUGHT TO YOU BY WHITE HISTORIAN OR A WHITE UNIVERSITY...........ITS BEST TO HAVE THEM TELL IT.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 6th, 2006, 7:43 pm

NICKELS wrote:FOR ABORIGINES ..CHECK OUT A MOVIE CALLED " RABBIT PROOF FENCE " THERES A LOT OF HALF CASTE ..MIXED RACE ABORIGINES IN THERE TOO AND FULL BLOODS.
howd u end up seeing that movie??

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » August 6th, 2006, 8:30 pm

Rabbit Proof Fence played in independent movie theatres. I saw it when it came out in the theatres here in Houston.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 9:43 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
NICKELS wrote:FOR ABORIGINES ..CHECK OUT A MOVIE CALLED " RABBIT PROOF FENCE " THERES A LOT OF HALF CASTE ..MIXED RACE ABORIGINES IN THERE TOO AND FULL BLOODS.
howd u end up seeing that movie??
I BUY INDEPENT AND FOREIGN MOVIES , OF OTHER PEOPLES TO SEE THERE PROBLEMS OR OUTLOOK ON THINGS ,GOOD STORY SAD THOUGH . BLACKS GOT TREATED BAD EVERY WHERE IN THE WORLD AFTER RACISIM CAME ABOUT

cheers05

Unread post by cheers05 » August 8th, 2006, 12:44 pm

where to start

lez clear up a few wordz

Austronesian = language n language alone

Australoid = peoples from melanesia, etc. = negroid

dey r black but not africans dey immigrated from africa supposedly ova 50k yrs ago

Malay = mongoloid

Polynesian = Malay + Australoid

to say that poly is mongoloid becuz of the Austronesian is ridiculous, same as sayin dey african becuz dey look black. In the end dough, dey are both but look mor australoid (i talkin pure poly, not like the majority mixies).

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 8th, 2006, 5:58 pm

CHEERS05.....WELL DONE ,

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » August 10th, 2006, 9:54 am

There is an 1% motorcycle gang in Holland,they are called Satu Darah.Which means One Blood.Cause the white people and the black people have one blood.Here is there website.
http://www.satuhdarahmc.nl

and there is also this website from a chapter from the south:
http://www.satudarahmc.nl/southside
go to pictures and then go to bikes and babes.They don't look real Asian to me.They come from the Islands called the Moluccans and that is in the region of Indonesia.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » August 10th, 2006, 9:58 am

Forgot to say they are a 1% Polynesian motorcyclegang in Holland.They also have white members.They also featured in a video clip of Akon.

cheers05

Unread post by cheers05 » August 10th, 2006, 12:02 pm

tnks NICKELS
dutch wrote:There is an 1% motorcycle gang in Holland,they are called Satu Darah.Which means One Blood.Cause the white people and the black people have one blood.Here is there website.
http://www.satuhdarahmc.nl

and there is also this website from a chapter from the south:
http://www.satudarahmc.nl/southside
go to pictures and then go to bikes and babes.They don't look real Asian to me.They come from the Islands called the Moluccans and that is in the region of Indonesia.
a lot of dem look like dem Flips to me i knew a person frm Maluku but she was from the melanesian side most of the ppl on Maluku now are dem Malays which is why most of dem look Flips.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 10th, 2006, 10:29 pm

ONCE AGAIN....
SAN , BUSHMAN = BLACK

NEGRITOS , PGYMY = BLACK

MELANESIANS = BLACK

AUSTRALOID ALSO MELANESIA = BLACK

EVEN KUSH.ITES = BLACK

BLACKS MIGRATED OUT OF AFRICA THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO AT DIFFERENT TIMES THROUGH OUT HISTORY.

THEY OR THERE SKELETAL REMAINS ARE FOUND ALMOST ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD...UNDER VARIOUS SCIENTIFIC NAMES.

IF YOU ASK THEM THEY WILL TELL YOU THERE BLACK !....NOBODY WILL BE CLASSIFIED BY WHITE OR EUROPEAN SCHOLARS ...TO WHAT OR WHO THEY ARE .........THEM DAYS IS OVER....THERE ARE TO MANY DIFFERENT RACES OF PEOPLE THAT IS OR ARE ATTENDING UNIVERSITIES FOR THIS FIELD OF STUDY , THAT SEE TOO MANY FAULTS IN THE WORKS THATS BEEN PREVIOUSLY DONE.....A NEW TRUTHFUL DAY BUILT ON FACTS AND NOT HYPOTHESIS AND GUESSES ARE COMING UP IN UPDATED WORKS .

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 10th, 2006, 11:01 pm

the thing is racist whites or whites that just want to discredit anything a black historian, anthropologist, etc. claims just say he's an afrocentrist, like they aren't eurocentric.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 10th, 2006, 11:40 pm

YES VERY TRUE !.........A BLOND BLUE EYED VIKING AND A BRUNETTE DARK EYED ROMAN LOOK NOTHING ALIKE ....A RED HEADED GREEN EYED IRISH PERSON LOOKS NOTHING LIKE AN BLACK HAIRED CURLY DARK EYED ITALIAN OR GREEK...BUT THERE ALL PALE OR TANNED OLIVE SKIN ARE STILL "CONSIDERED WHITE CAUSCASIANS "....

>> JUST AS BLACKS FROM AFRICA AND THE OCEANIC ISLANDS AND INDIA AND AUSTRALIN ABORIGINES , NEGRITOS , MAELANESIANS ARE STILL " BLACK " OR " BROWN PEOPLE "...........>>

>> JAPAN , CHINESE , KOREAN , CAMBODIA , BURMA , INDONESIA ,THAILAND , VIETNAM , JAVA.... " YELLOW ASIANS OR DARKSKIN RED OR BROWNSKIN ASIANS " ARE STILL MONGLOIDS....!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 10th, 2006, 11:50 pm

Isn't that a trip. we the first muthafuckas that gave rise to all these people, and they can look all kinda ways and still be one thing but we can only look like one thing and if we look different from what they say we look like then we must be them or some other shit.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 11th, 2006, 12:52 am

NOTHINGS FAIR WHEN ITS DONE BY ONE RACE OF PEOPLE ........FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO FOLLOW. EUROPE WAS THE LAST OF ALL PEOPLE TO GET CIVILIZATION....THEN THEY STARTED CONQUERING AND DESTROYING EVERYTHING THEY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND OR FATHOM...NOW THEY TRY AND TEACH US BACK WHAT THEY TOOK FROM ALL OF US YEARS AND YEARS AGO........AND ALL THOSE WHO DONT FOLLOW THERE WAY OF LIFE , SPEECH , WALK AND "SCHOOLING "OR HAVE THERE MENTALITY OF THINKING ARE SUPPOSE TO BE LEFT TO THE SIDE OR MIXED IN THE BIG RACIAL MELTING POT ....WHITE WASHED.....WORLD DOMINATION.......RACIALLY OR TERMINATED.....LIFE AS WE KNOW IT.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 11th, 2006, 5:15 pm

I love it, people are re-writing the history books on streetgangs.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 11th, 2006, 6:49 pm

no one is going to accept that BS fake history anymore.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 11th, 2006, 9:22 pm

YES PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE NOT ACCEPTING WHITE WASHED LIES ABOUT HISTORY..........