Ever been in a racial conflict?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
tri-life

Unread post by tri-life » September 8th, 2006, 12:49 pm

Well, I was born and raised in a small working class town in England where the local population was 99% white, so you can only imagine how things transpired. All throughout schooling I got beat and harassed daily because I was Asian. My classmates were white and I was Yellow, and to me that made no difference, but it did to them. I got held responsible for the killing and imprisoning of their grandfathers in the Second World War, even though I would tell them I wasn't Japanese. If I had a nickel for every time some kid called me 'Jap' or 'Chink' in school I’d probably have enough dough to buy me another planet to live on. Anyways, I could still remember hearing them chant: "Fight the Jap, kill the jap beat him ‘cuz the Jap can’t fight the white." I can still remember how my head would grow light and my stomach would twist in knots...

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 8th, 2006, 3:11 pm

Cinnfull and Tri....both your accounts make me so sad. I know its not on me, but I am SO sorry that these assh*les made you (or anyone) their victims.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » September 8th, 2006, 3:51 pm

It boggles my mind that people can let their hate for another race bring them to the point of violence upon an innocent person(s). I understand that there's a lot of people out there who have prejudices against another race/religion/what have you. I'm guilty of this myself, but to let it anger you so much to the point you will physically hurt someone for no other reason just blows my mind.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 8th, 2006, 4:41 pm

ey man everything wud have been iight if white people jst looked at us the same n treated us the same

and every nigga in this forum knows they don robbed a white boi befo

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 8th, 2006, 4:41 pm

i jst admit to it

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 8th, 2006, 4:54 pm

Yeah I have, only cuzz some white boi sprayed some racists shit on my garage to provoke. I waited in the garage with a very heavy black metallic object, night after night, blunt after blunt, nigga(s) never came back... So When the time came to pass I was drunk from that alcohol, drove down the neighborhood with a couple of the Tongan hommies, went up in some party, full of white folk, maybe in there 20's, walked up in that bitch, took both the kegs, some jello shots for the females, a wallet, and dropped a couple white bois on the way out... Niggas didn't know what the fuck to do. I felt like I had to do it. Somebody left threatinng messages on my house phone, and sprayed my walls with some nazi shit right there on MY house, and of all times I check my messages the one time I get a white threat message was the one time my momma was over, now that shit got her all scarred and shook cuzz she was worried that I was gonna kill somebody... Nigga fuck that. I had to hurt somebody.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 8th, 2006, 5:00 pm

And for the record I now reside in Riverisde (Norco) Rated one of the most Right wing city's in the nation... Look it up...

The Highway dividers in my city are not White, they are not Yellow, There Red White and Blue... YEEEHAWWW Cowbwoy.

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » September 8th, 2006, 5:41 pm

Mcminister wrote:ey man everything wud have been iight if white people jst looked at us the same n treated us the same

and every nigga in this forum knows they don robbed a white boi befo
Everybody has been screwed over in one form or fashion.

We are at the point now in history where if YOU don't decide to make a difference, than no one else is going to do it for you. And no one else is going to treat you equally because of either past mistakes of present mistakes.

I know it's hard, but just because someone is an ass, it doesn't mean that you should associate their skin color with their beliefs.

Sure, I'll never understand what it's like to be a black man in Africa, and to tell you the truth, I'm glad that I have never had to deal with that situation. That doesn't mean I still don't understand anger and hatred. Those are human emotions.

Hate assholes. Hell, go ahead and hate white assholes. But don't hate all whites.

And Blakk, I can't even begin to understand your rage having your house vandalized and your family threatened like that (because that WAS a threat), but attacking some random whites? I can fully understand waiting in the garage for the jerk to come back to your house, but hurting someone just for sake of causing someone else pain?

That saddens me.

I don't know any other options that would have helped you with your anger, but what if you attacking those guys just changed how they felt about blacks now?

I don't get the impression that you are bragging, and I don't get the impression that you regret it - just that you feel like you had no other option to keep yourself sane, and THAT is what makes me sick.

Would you do things differently? Do you think you had any other options?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 8th, 2006, 5:47 pm

This shit cracked off maybe 3 or 4 years ago Anesis.. I would have reacted in a much different manner if it happened now, I was only a teen than, I think 17 or 18, But I'm a grown ass man now. Back than It wasn't shit, I done temple dropped so many white bois and fags in my youth it was pitiful.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 8th, 2006, 6:08 pm

Anesis wrote: Everybody has been screwed over in one form or fashion.
Everybody has a "whipping boy" all over the world. Everyone get's screwed so how and some way. In the UK, it's the Asians catching hell, but I do believe over the years the tides might have changed. In the caribbean it's the rasta's. Back in the day, rasta's were shot down like dogs just for being dreaded. Here in the North America or the UK, it's considered fashionable, but not in the Islands mon. The baldheads are running things down there. I was in Budapest Hungary hanging out, and the girl I was with, was taking pop shots at a gypsy girl. Just started doggin' her....didn't even know her. They were also trippin' on Nigerians too. You can travel to any country in the world, and there is a class of people being treated like garbage. I've seen it first hand.
Anesis wrote:And Blakk, I can't even begin to understand your rage having your house vandalized and your family threatened like that (because that WAS a threat), but attacking some random whites? I can fully understand waiting in the garage for the jerk to come back to your house, but hurting someone just for sake of causing someone else pain?
I have to agree here. Attacking people just b/c they fit the racial profile of another is being no different from the people that caused the problem. This only set you up for future problems that could be avoided.
Anesis wrote:That saddens me.
Well it saddens us all, because it part of the cycle of unnecessary violence.
Anesis wrote:I don't know any other options that would have helped you with your anger, but what if you attacking those guys just changed how they felt about blacks now?
That's usually what happens. When I'm debating with my buddies on Stormfront, that's one of the complaints I commonly here. Negative interactions with black people. So many begin to have this deluded thought process that blacks are violent by nature, and that blacks can't help themselves due to less evolved brains. I get that alot. Crazy isn't it?
Anesis wrote:I don't get the impression that you are bragging, and I don't get the impression that you regret it - just that you feel like you had no other option to keep yourself sane, and THAT is what makes me sick.
I think it's just maturity at this time. I remember when there was a time I was ready to go hard charging for the sake of revenge, especially if being encourage by others no smarter or dumber than I was. There are concequences for impulsive behavior. At least for me, my father found out, and that was the end of that (corporal punishment style).

Things may change for him in the future, unless it already has.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 8th, 2006, 6:12 pm

BlaKK wrote: I was only a teen then
Enough said, many of us have been there.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 8th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Yeah when I was a teen I was wild... I've been called a "Nigger" once but this was recent, I was driving in traffic trying to switch lanes and I heard the word, O' yeah that one word, So I got out my car right there on the 15 freeway, and Oh so calmly asked the nigga to roll down his window, but the nigga got out the lane and and drove off, So I got back in the whip and fallowed him, and it just so happened he got off on the same exit I get off, So I fallowed that nigga to his house, but I guess he recognized my car from the freeway, and kept going in fuckin circles, scarred and shook cuzz he didn't want anybody to know where he stay. I just let it be, I have to give myself some props and some credit, I just let it fuckin go. Went home smoked a blunt and called it a night... I think that was the first time I ever did some calm shit like that.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 8th, 2006, 7:54 pm

But if he did roll down his window I would have left his body right there on the freeway.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 8th, 2006, 7:55 pm

BlaKK wrote:Yeah when I was a teen I was wild... I've been called a "Nigger" once but this was recent, I was driving in traffic trying to switch lanes and I heard the word, O' yeah that one word, So I got out my car right there on the 15 freeway, and Oh so calmly asked the nigga to roll down his window, but the nigga got out the lane and and drove off, So I got back in the whip and fallowed him, and it just so happened he got off on the same exit I get off, So I fallowed that nigga to his house, but I guess he recognized my car from the freeway, and kept going in fuckin circles, scarred and shook cuzz he didn't want anybody to know where he stay. I just let it be, I have to give myself some props and some credit, I just let it fuckin go. Went home smoked a blunt and called it a night... I think that was the first time I ever did some calm shit like that.
:shock:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 8th, 2006, 8:02 pm

There was traffic, Its been done before. Like when senseless people run red lights, I do the same exact shit, pull up right behind them, get out the car, tell them to roll down the window, and ask them why they put my life in danger... not in those exact words, but nigga yeah. I don't see a problem with that at all, I look at it as if they tried to kill me. That's the problem with America, people are so passive, naive and scarred, that no one bothers to say shit. Next time he runs that red light he may kill somebody maybe even a kid... And next time dude talkin stupid out his window, he might get killed.. He might get shot, or he may get distracted and crash...

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 8th, 2006, 8:05 pm

BlaKK wrote:There was traffic, Its been done before. Like when senseless people run red lights, I do the same exact shit, pull up right behind them, get out the car, tell them to roll down the window, and ask them why they put my life in danger... not in those exact words, but nigga yeah. I don't see a problem with that at all, I look at it as if they tried to kill me. That's the problem with America, people are so passive, naive and scarred, that no one bothers to say shit. Next time he runs that red light he may kill somebody maybe even a kid... And next time dude talkin stupid out his window, he might get killed.. He might get shot, or he may get distracted and crash...
Yea, in this country like 90% of the citizens are sheeps. 5% are sheepdogs (protectors that will go up against wolves) and the remainders are wolves (agressors).

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 8th, 2006, 9:09 pm

I am forced to agree with the above statement... Affluenza has takin over. And has socially transmitted this condition...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 8th, 2006, 9:52 pm

torontomanna wrote:ORIGINALLY FROM TORONTO CANADA BUT LIVED IN MANY PLACES IN THE STATES FOR 7 YRS.

BRONX , COMPTON,ATLANTIC CITY,DETROIT,AND CHICAGO.
I asked because we have a LOT of Italians here and you described them to a T.

(Not all of them are like that though...)

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » September 9th, 2006, 4:28 am

BlaKK wrote: full of white folk, maybe in there 20's, walked up in that bitch, took both the kegs, some jello shots for the females, a wallet, and dropped a couple white bois on the way out... Niggas didn't know what the fu-- to do. I felt like I had to do it.
So you rocked up to most likely a middle class White suburban party where the White boys have most likely never had a fight in there life an steal there grog knock a few around an think your tough.
Is it just me or is it that you Gangsters target the weak continously.
What is wrong with you people, every time theres a video on the internet of some savage shit, its Blacks doing it, all the time.

You buddy are a straight out bitch, no wonder people cant stand people like you in America..

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 9th, 2006, 7:19 am

blue eyed devil wrote:
BlaKK wrote: full of white folk, maybe in there 20's, walked up in that bitch, took both the kegs, some jello shots for the females, a wallet, and dropped a couple white bois on the way out... Niggas didn't know what the fu-- to do. I felt like I had to do it.
So you rocked up to most likely a middle class White suburban party where the White boys have most likely never had a fight in there life an steal there grog knock a few around an think your tough.
What is wrong with you people, every time theres a video on the internet of some savage shit, its Blacks doing it, all the time.

You buddy are a straight out bitch, no wonder people cant stand people like you in America..
blue eyed...we are trying to nixay the name calling....chill on that

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 9th, 2006, 7:23 am

Yes I have. I'm in one all the time.

You see, this one time:

A person asked me who would win in a fight, Tamils or [my country's people], and I thought that person meant that with military force, but he actually meant a fistfight or whatever.

That's irony. :?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 9th, 2006, 12:33 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:

Thats bull. Whites always just post movies of blacks so they can talk shit. I was falling into the BS myself like damn what the fuck, do we really do this shit more. But then I started to use my sense and noticed on all of the videos of whites stomping, beating, killing and hurting people no one is posting any of the "savage nigger" bs they post when it's a black doing it. Why is that Blue eyes? Why is a black savage when he does the same shit a "civillized" white does?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 9th, 2006, 3:20 pm

blue eyed devil :
""Is it just me or is it that you Gangsters target the weak continously.""

i think by gangsters ur refferin us black males...umh yea us black males dont target the weak we give it to anybody....most the crime black people do is on other black people....most the times me n my niggaz have beef its usualy with another group of blacks...ain no body targetin no body homeboi

Cinfull_Latina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cinfull_Latina » September 9th, 2006, 7:27 pm

blue eyed devil wrote: What is wrong with you people, every time theres a video on the internet of some savage shit, its Blacks doing it, all the time.
Come On Man..You have hundereds, if not thousands of black men overseas protecting your freedom and your ass as well as mine..They have pictures and videos of that if you want to take a look..But let me guess, you only look at the negative things blacks do just so you can better justify your race or maybe even your ego..So to even say an outlandish comment like that is flat out racist..

You People?? Oh God! im not even black and im still pissed off..Im gonna take a walk after this reply

To Christina:

you dont have to apologize for the actions of whites I dont blame every white person for what a small group of whites did..I know anyone can easily blame me for the things mexicans do, and that just aint right..Nowadys just about everybodys mixed with two or more ethnicities, Ignorant people dont realize that they could be talking about themselves..

My son is still too young to realize what race is..He'll make friends with black kids, white kids, and racially mixed kids. He just sees a person who's a friend, Its too bad that us adults can't be like that..

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 9th, 2006, 7:46 pm

Cinfull_Latina wrote:
blue eyed devil wrote: What is wrong with you people, every time theres a video on the internet of some savage shit, its Blacks doing it, all the time.
Come On Man..You have hundereds, if not thousands of black men overseas protecting your freedom and your ass as well as mine..They have pictures and videos of that if you want to take a look..But let me guess, you only look at the negative things blacks do just so you can better justify your race or maybe even your ego..So to even say an outlandish comment like that is flat out racist..

You People?? Oh God! im not even black and im still pissed off..Im gonna take a walk after this reply

To Christina:

you dont have to apologize for the actions of whites I dont blame every white person for what a small group of whites did..I know anyone can easily blame me for the things mexicans do, and that just aint right..Nowadys just about everybodys mixed with two or more ethnicities, Ignorant people dont realize that they could be talking about themselves..

My son is still too young to realize what race is..He'll make friends with black kids, white kids, and racially mixed kids. He just sees a person who's a friend, Its too bad that us adults can't be like that..
Girl, I feel bad whenever anyone is victimized. And these types of a-holes dont help whites image in society. Thats how my son grew up, having friends of all races and cultures....and he still does. I am the same way. I guess it has something to do with the neighborhood we grew up in though too. Not in a gang area so there was no need/pressure to take sides.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » September 9th, 2006, 11:51 pm

Come On Man..You have hundereds, if not thousands of black men overseas protecting your freedom and your ass as well as mine
Shouldnt those troops be protecting the borders from Illegals hahahah j/k
Hippy^
you dont have to apologize for the actions of whites I dont blame every white person for what a small group of whites did..I know anyone can easily blame me for the things mexicans do, and that just aintright..Nowadys just about everybodys mixed with two or more ethnicities, Ignorant people dont realize that they could be talking about themselves..
If that is you in that pik then you certainly do have White in you. infact my bet is that your a Mexican of Euro decent with perhaps a half Aztecx grandma or something..
Correction all you "Latinos" are mixed, Blacks to a degree an Whites, well nothing overly distinguishable.
But yes many people have multiple ethnicities in them, mine are all European.
So next time a Mexican has a whine about Whites or Imperial Spain you tell them that they have Europeans blood running through them, so they should love Whites like brothers. Because they are MIXED....Like Mixed means anything.

Most adults do, but to ignore race is kinda ignorant..

Cinfull_Latina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cinfull_Latina » September 10th, 2006, 11:23 am

blue eyed devil wrote:Shouldnt those troops be protecting the borders from Illegals hahahah j/k
Was that supposed to be funny? Because I didn't find that humorus at all...

Why was I not surprised that you'd try to debate my fact with an immature insult..

If that is you in that pik then you certainly do have White in you. infact my bet is that your a Mexican of Euro decent with perhaps a half Aztecx grandma or something..
Correction all you "Latinos" are mixed, Blacks to a degree an Whites, well nothing overly distinguishable.
But yes many people have multiple ethnicities in them, mine are all European.
Yes! In fact I am mixed with white, and maybe some native american..But anyway, I cant believe you had the gall to tell Blakk it was people like him who America hates...Look at the pot calling the kettle black..Its racist people like you non racist whites and every other non white Americans hate.. so your absolutley WRONG
So next time a Mexican has a whine about Whites or Imperial Spain you tell them that they have Europeans blood running through them, so they should love Whites like brothers. Because they are MIXED....Like Mixed means anything.
Since you dont know me like that, I'll give you the benifit of the doubt, LOTS of Mexicans I know will bash whites to no end..I tell them that somewhere in their family tree is a white person(s) making them part white, therefore talking about themselves...Did I ever tell anybody in my previous post to love them like brothers...NO!! Stop twisting my words to make your post look better..And by the way, Mixed means everything, its part of who you are, what you look like, and what your history is..So you're WRONG..AGAIN...(LOL)

Most adults do, but to ignore race is kinda ignorant..
When did I ever say adults need to "ignore" race?? Of course its the first thing we notice when we see someone.. I said we should start looking at a friend as a friend instead of "My black best friend" or "My white best friend" When I was the new girl in high school only mexicans and the 1% of blacks would talk to me..They completley missed out on getting to know a good person because the color of my skin...Again your twisting my words around to your advantage.. So again...you're WRONG playa..

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 10th, 2006, 12:13 pm

Cinful Latina why would you waste your effort, BluyEyedWhiteBoi is 11 years old. He can not even decipher the words in which you speak. Just read his posts, time after time powderfuck continues to expose his youth every time he types. You can see it in his grammar and in his sentence structure. The nigga is elementary. Read what white boi types.

Is it just me or is it that you Gangsters target the weak continuously.
Gangsters? I fire white people almost on daily basis, yet you speak of Gangster... Again, exposing your youth and incoherency. White people in general are the largest criminal gang ever manifested.

no wonder people cant stand people like you in America..
What about your women cream face, its a known fact, White girls are fuckin freaks, who love stiff dick. That's exactly why white men are so racists now days towards some blacks, cuz there own wives won't even fuck them.
You bitch
That's what your father called your mom, when he rapped her...

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » September 10th, 2006, 12:48 pm

Man, this board is really getting sad..... people call each others a racist while using racist stereotyping........

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 10th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Excuse Blueeyeddevil...He is in mourning since his late idol hit the dust - Steve Irwin: The Great Australian Crodcodile Hunter. He should be fine, hoppin for kangaroo cocks in another hour or so though, royt mate?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 10th, 2006, 1:08 pm

hahah is he really Australian? hahaha 'YYYIKES MATE!!!', LOL.... ol' faggot ass Aussie's. Crocodile Hunter, I never watched that white nigga no way, I heard he got hit by a tour bus or some shit, splattered that niggas life all over the sidewalk.

Cinfull_Latina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cinfull_Latina » September 10th, 2006, 1:37 pm

BlaKK wrote:Cinful Latina why would you waste your effort, BluyEyedWhiteBoi is 11 years old. He can not even decipher the words in which you speak. Just read his posts, time after time powderfuck continues to expose his youth every time he types. You can see it in his grammar and in his sentence structure. The nigga is elementary. Read what white boi types.
I guess I could've figured that out with the whole border patrol comment..Only an immature freak troll would go on a board where theres a lot of minorities and start trashing peoples race..I have respect for everyone on this board as well as their opinions but this guy/girl has absolutley none of my respect..Never in my life has an internet personality made me start cussing in spanish, until now (LOL)

Im quite sure he wouldnt boldly walk up to a gang banger and his crew and be like "Dude why are you always targeting the weak, you bitch.."

Too many people are getting too comfortable with the fact that they can just hide behind a computer..

So my quote for blue would be..."Dont say stuff about people that you cant say to their face."

Your welcome to write that down blue eyes