Why ARE MUSLIMS LOOKED DOWN UPON

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 24th, 2006, 3:58 pm

^^^homie

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: r

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 24th, 2006, 4:04 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Tacomahilltop wrote:i take back that comment about israel that was anger,what yall dont see is that islam means peace and we are mostly peacefull ppl unless our lands are invaded.In truth Islam is the truth and people who want to turn to islam no matter what race ,background or anything i belive there is nothing better there is nothing me and my brothers and sisters in Islam would love more than for you to turn to Islam.
It are those bad apples in Islam that give your religion a bad name.

You, as Muslims should take a clear stance against them, so people could understand that most muslims are against terrorists.
Right now, many people think that all muslims are supporting Terrorism silently, cause very few muslims are speaking up on Terrorism. You know what i mean?
I don't think muslims should collectively take a stance against Terrorism. I think it's up to the masses to educate themselves and know what someone stands for. I've spoken to muslims before. I've talked with your average muslim who follows Islam because they feel it's right for them, I've talked to those who were raised muslim from birth, I even had the opportunity to run into an extremist who wanted to let me know everything the Zionist had done bad and how they were spying on him and wanted him dead.

I've seen everything on T.V. that everyone else has. I don't consider all muslims evil terrorists. I understand why some of them do the things they do. I don't condone it, and I don't agree with it but I think it's my own responsibility to try to understand why and I don't hold all muslims accountable. I think it's everyones resonsibility to do the same and I don't think it's the other 1.whatever billion muslims responsibility to try to justify that they are innocent. Do people ask the same thing when a catholic priest touches a child? For all catholics in the world to stand up and say what the priest is doing is wrong? We all know it's wrong, we don't need everyone that happens to practice the same religion to tell us it's wrong too.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 24th, 2006, 4:18 pm

That is true. I was more referring to high ranked islamic scholars to speak up on it, like the Pope did about catholic priests touching children.

I, as a german for example, dont have to prove that i am no Nazi over and over.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm

Sentenza wrote:That is true. I was more referring to high ranked islamic scholars to speak up on it, like the Pope did about catholic priests touching children.

I, as a german for example, dont have to prove that i am no Nazi over and over.
Exactly, and that was my take on it really. I still don't really think the leaders should be speaking up. I understand why others want leaders to speak up but I still think common sense should kick in and the average person should understand that for example the current leaders of Germany aren't Nazi, nor do they support Nazi's. I know that and you know that but if some sort of neo-nazi group showed up and started trying to kill jews, you know people would be asking the current German.... chancellor...prime minister..you'll have to forgive me as I don't remember what the German leader is called :P but you know people would expect the leader of Germany to denounce something like that when we all know that the German leaders don't support Nazi's... unless of course they do, again I don't follow German politics. :P

It all comes down to common sense and using your own mind to educate yourself and understand that one person or a group of people don't equal the whole some of people.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 24th, 2006, 4:43 pm

Ok, but if the violence is at a bewildering rate, like it is in those countries, i really would expect a moral authority with heart & influence to speak up against it.
But it is a complex issue though. Is attacking an occupying foreign force terrorism? Basically i think no, but like i said it is fucking complex.

BUT, if id be a top Sunni or Shia scholar with conscience, i would at least point out, that it is a fucking sin to blow innocent Iraqis standing in a queue for jobs into pieces.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 24th, 2006, 4:58 pm

Sentenza wrote:Ok, but if the violence is at a bewildering rate, like it is in those countries, i really would expect a moral authority with heart & influence to speak up against it.
But it is a complex issue though. Is attacking an occupying foreign force terrorism? Basically i think no, but like i said it is #%@&#%@ complex.

BUT, if id be a top Sunni or Shia scholar with conscience, i would at least point out, that it is a #%@&#%@ sin to blow innocent Iraqis standing in a queue for jobs into pieces.
Again, I totally understand why some people want leaders to make a stand and a statement, I just wish common sense would kick in for both the general public and followers to know that any religion wouldn't preach for its followers to kill innocent people.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 24th, 2006, 5:01 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote: you know people would be asking the current German.... chancellor...prime minister..you'll have to forgive me as I don't remember what the German leader is called :P
Angela Merkel is her name. :lol:

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 24th, 2006, 11:29 pm

the wests dont even wash their backsides

I dont know about anyones else in "the west" but I wash my backside.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » November 25th, 2006, 2:40 am

Again, I totally understand why some people want leaders to make a stand and a statement, I just wish common sense would kick in for both the general public and followers to know that any religion wouldn't preach for its followers to kill innocent people.

true say!
Also i would say the Saudis are bad. They financially supported the Taliban. The Taliban to me, are amongst the most evil movements of all time. Straight Hitler-Type shit.
true, but isnt america supporting isreal, which carries on its oppresion in palestine!

my enemies, enemy is my friend! thats whats going on.

i think the world should be more afraid of the "TRIGGER HAPPY AMERICA"
Whos only solution to a problem is blowing it into pieces.

they are the only nation that used nuclear weapons against another nation !! there the biggest threat to the world.

‘President Bush has drawn up secret plans for nuclear conflict with seven countries, according to a classified Pentagon report leaked in Washington yesterday. The report, signed off by Donald Rumsfeld, the defence secretary, says that America must be ready to use nuclear weapons against China, Russia, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Libya and Syria.’ (Sunday Telegraph, 10 Mar. 2002, p. 1)
many people think that all muslims are supporting Terrorism silently, cause very few muslims are speaking up on Terrorism.
Whoever is Against america is called a terrorist nowadayz, but muslims are against the killings of innocent civillians, and islam clearly states civillians shouldnt be killed nor can u commit suicide.

But noone seems to play by the rules in war!
and you must not forget there is terrorism on both sides!

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 25th, 2006, 3:03 am

its like this the mediain america got erybody minds twisted jus cuz bush call some 1 a terrorist they a terrorist all of a sudden, but u gota think why do every muslim army that trys to fight bak to america or israel is terrorist like wtf they caint defend there own country now. if any thing we can say bush is a terrrorst killing innocent people in iraq all there doin is fightn bak the same way america would. jus cuz bush tryna get some oil and finish his daddy war and it aint goin like he planned by the way america loosing. and the whole point of this war was WMD's and now they found no WMD'S so it makes u thnk why they still there why is bush still havin his own troops killed for no reason? why? well for oil and to get the bitch ass bush family richer fuk em bush is a terrorist

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 25th, 2006, 10:31 am

Sentenza wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote: you know people would be asking the current German.... chancellor...prime minister..you'll have to forgive me as I don't remember what the German leader is called :P
Angela Merkel is her name. :lol:
I kind of thought it was a woman. What's her title though? Is it chancellor? For some reason I thought it was.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 25th, 2006, 10:45 am

It is Chancellor. German politics is not the most interesting thing to follow. It is pretty much fucked up, like in all other countries.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 25th, 2006, 1:50 pm

If it were blacks who drove plains into those towers all blacks in the US would be extradited, they would do us like they did the Japs. Muslims aint looked down up on... Go home with that.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » November 25th, 2006, 7:34 pm

nope muslims aint looked down upon.
they are feared........all this rubish about islamophobia. intended to scare the public into allowing the so called war on terror.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 26th, 2006, 10:23 pm

frozen fire wrote:nope muslims aint looked down upon.
BS niggah, i look down on muslims.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 26th, 2006, 10:27 pm

Ahahahaha nigga.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » November 26th, 2006, 11:10 pm

its almost like with these little muslim fundamentalist groups going on, hiding behind the common word "terrorist" are just unconventional sects of neo extreme nazi's, not the whole muslim world at large,, but since the majority of them are muslim and islamics they are all taking a wrap for it.

oh yeah and fu<k them,, never see any of them throwing paws, the only way they are gonna hurt any one is with a belt full of bombs or a stolen air plane.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

what

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » November 27th, 2006, 4:19 am

this rasta wanna be boy is looking down on muslims your sad man you know that man you like the rest of them claiming you rastta as an excuse to be a drug taker. you look down on me cuz i love my religion more than anything in te world when was the last time you prayed? you sould try it it might make you fell good about yourself for once.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: what

Unread post by SniperSVD » November 27th, 2006, 2:37 pm

Tacomahilltop wrote:this rasta wanna be boy is looking down on muslims your sad man you know that man you like the rest of them claiming you rastta as an excuse to be a drug taker. you look down on me because i love my religion more than anything in te world when was the last time you prayed? you sould try it it might make you fell good about yourself for once.
i thought you were a mexican?

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

h

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » November 28th, 2006, 8:44 am

my mothers half mexican half english my father emirati and noone of you diss me i respect him more than anyone in the world.

WATTSUP

Unread post by WATTSUP » November 29th, 2006, 1:34 pm

oh yeah and fu<k>>>>
I don't understand what you are saying. You think we as muslims should be scrappin with people who carry guns, drive tanks, and bomb us from the sky? That makes no sense at all. As a muslim, I condem terrorism in its fullest sense. Hijacking planes and blowing yourself up in the midst of innocent people is absolutely unlawful in al-Islam. Most times, the Palestinians are seen on the news throwing rocks (which does nothing), by your logic, they should walk up to the tank and throw them thangs rope-a-dope Muhammad `Ali style. Good luck with that. Its criminal to tell a man to be non-violent while your holding a gun in his face.

Kun Ma` Allaah, tara Allaahu ma`ka.

WATTSUP

Unread post by WATTSUP » November 29th, 2006, 1:47 pm

BlaKK wrote:If it were blacks who drove plains into those towers all blacks in the US would be extradited, they would do us like they did the Japs. Muslims aint looked down up on... Go home with that.
I don't think thats true. While there is still a gereat amount of racism in this country, I doubt it would be able to pack up all the African Americans and either send them to another Country or put them in concentration camps. They didn't do that when John Allen Muhmmad and Lee Boyd Malvo were snipin people in '02. Before you say he was a muslim, he didn't claim his actions were for Islam. He wanted 10 million dollars.

"One of Malvo's psychiatric witnesses testified in his trial that Muhammad had indoctrinated him into believing that the proceeds of the extortion attempt would be used to begin a new nation of only pure black young persons somewhere in Canada."

He was a serial killer and I don't remember anyone being hauled off to camps. I coud be wrong though.

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » December 5th, 2006, 10:46 pm

there is just to much killing going on for too many reasons in these times-people have gone crazy. palestinians kill israeli civilians indiscriminately, and that is supposed to be ok, yet if the IDF kills a suicide bomber, they are denounced as barbaric murderers! and, yes, yes, I know, the israelis have donme their share of killing-
as have just about every race and nationality on earth-none are innocent. no one wants to forgive and go on no one wants anything -it seems-but more and more blood-my great great great grandfather was killed by your great great great uncle in 1837 so i am gonna blow your shit away! - please-it has got to stop somewhere-or does it just go on forever-is that the nature of human beings-and we let it go at that?
the question here though is why people "look down" on moslems-well-all the killing for a beginner-especially killing of innocent civilians-what do you think actions like that will bring-praise? and unfortunately, there is just not enough cvondemnation of these actions by the so-called "mainstream" moslems-there always seems to be some sort of jusitificatory explanation for all this stuff. i have heard that out of the world's moslems-10 %, or about 110 million-are of the radical renegade variety, those who back terorism and the massacre of innocents-that is quitew a few-and unless the rest of the moslems-th so-called "peaceful" moslems, stand up, and do something about those who are killing innocents indiscriminately, then, i am sorry, but moslems and islam WILL be looked down upon if the moslems cannot clean up their own mess-when the west tires to clean it up it seems it just cause more moslems to join the 110 million, and call for the death of america and americans, and all western culture, and everything non islamic in the world to be completely wiped out-that unfortunately is the "peace" spoken of in Islam-when Islam RULES THE WORLD there will be peace. Condemn terrorism, and put the terorists in jail or somewhere else they cannot continue to kill and we will believe moslems are "peace loving"-go soft on the condemnation of the terorists, and keep whining everytime the terrorists are condemned-and moslems will continue to be looked down upon-and i dont really believe this is "stereotyping"-murders are being committed frequently and indiscriminately and moslem countries are doing not much about it, and moslems in general are NOT stepping up and condeming these action 100%=so what do you expect? "oh it aint fair" yeh well the world aint a fair place!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 5th, 2006, 10:49 pm

Brown Street wrote: moslems in general are NOT stepping up and condeming these action 100%=so what do you expect?
Here's another one...

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » December 8th, 2006, 2:50 am

heres another WHAT? you talkin to me?

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » December 19th, 2006, 12:30 pm

it seems theres hatred of islam everywhere because SOME muslims cannot respect other countries faiths and customs, they go to those countries and complain and try and change their way of life to a muslim way of life.
When you go Saudi Arabia your not allowed to take in any religious symbol unless its islamic, but when they come to ur country they expect to be able to bring their religious symbols in, wtf up with that?

but that example is minor, what ppl dnt understand is why does such a large population of muslims all across the world go up in arms over some little slight against their religion in a place they never heard of before? Whats the point in getting so angry over something that doesnt mean anything.

Now theres extremists in every faith and religion but to ppl in the Islamic faith theres a bigger proportion of followers who go extreme over little things and are prepared to claim everything in the concept of Jihad which the Prophet Muhammed did allow, they've twisted his words into something which they want to believe, and they pass this "teaching" onto others.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 20th, 2006, 7:31 am

niro wrote: Now theres extremists in every faith and religion but to ppl in the Islamic faith theres a bigger proportion of followers who go extreme over little things and are prepared to claim everything in the concept of Jihad which the Prophet Muhammed did allow, they've twisted his words into something which they want to believe, and they pass this "teaching" onto others.
I think that is because of the intermixing of religion and politics in the middle east. Politics seems to be the only safe haven, that resists the foreign powers and corrupt leaders. The only real alternative. Thats why many turn extremist, cause there doesnt seem to be a political solution.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 20th, 2006, 9:06 am

SouljaGang wrote:its like this the mediain america got erybody minds twisted jus because bush call some 1 a terrorist they a terrorist all of a sudden, but u gota think why do every muslim army that trys to fight bak to america or israel is terrorist like wtf they caint defend there own country now. if any thing we can say bush is a terrrorst killing innocent people in iraq all there doin is fightn bak the same way america would. jus because bush tryna get some oil and finish his daddy war and it aint goin like he planned by the way america loosing. and the whole point of this war was WMD's and now they found no WMD'S so it makes u thnk why they still there why is bush still havin his own troops killed for no reason? why? well for oil and to get the bitch ass bush family richer #%@& em bush is a terrorist
obviously you have chewed on some propaghanda as well homie, terrorists were muslim and around befor a bush was ever in office. defending their home country isn't walking onto a bus loaded with innocent civilians of a different nationality and religion, only to secretly blow himself up like a coward,,,, in the belief that he is doing allahs will or what not and getting himself 30 virgins and a magic carpet ride to heaven...... there is alot of BS that you are choosing to ignor and simple explainations that you accept by blaming the president, some one would have had to do the same job even if he wasn't a rich oily bastard,,, yeah he is making money on it but there is a global threat of terrorists who are predominately muslim.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » December 20th, 2006, 9:13 am

The only real alternative. Thats why many turn extremist, cause there doesnt seem to be a political solution.
yep thats true in some cases, and imagine if america lost its goverment, and was attacked? there will be chaos and mayhem, everyone will try to take matters into there own hands. terrorists will take advantage.
remember katrina? all those homeless people, shops gettin robbed, dead bodies on the streets!
but the difference is that katrina was a natural disaster, and iraq a man made disaster.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » December 20th, 2006, 9:19 am

you cant tell the Iraqi people,...listen we destroyed your goverment and took out your leader, bombed your cities, .......your family membrs dead, familes separated, civil war has started but ........please carry on with your normal lives........carry on under the occupation.

PRESIDENT PUTIN: We certainly would not want to have the same kind of democracy as they have in Iraq, I will tell you quite honestly.

I AGREE

Saamir_Red_Fam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Saamir_Red_Fam » December 22nd, 2006, 7:15 pm

Angryblackman86 wrote:fu-- THE PROPHET MOHAMMED , MOHAMMED WAS A FUCKIN COCKSUCKING CONTRADICT AND DECEIVER , TELL ME WHY THE HOMO SAID MUSLIMS R ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE 4 WIVES AND THE BITCH NIGGA HAD 23 INCLUDING A 8 YEAR OLD GIRL WHICH HE LOVED TO SLEEP WITH VERY OFTEN , INCLUDING THE FACT THAT ISLAM WAS CREATED BY MOHAMMED , WHICH ALSO HE ALLOWED AND GREEN LIGHTED THE OPPRESSION OF BLACKS BY MUSLIMS AND ALSO ALLOWING MUSLIM SLAVE OWNERS TO ENSLAVE BLACK MEN AND KEEP THERE WOMEN AS SEX OBJECTS SINCE HE BELEIVES BLACKS WERE INFERIOR TO MUSLIMS SO ALL THE BLACK PPL REPPING THE MUSLIM RELIGION CONVERT NOW , THATS WHY MUSLIMS COUNTRIES AND FUCKIN ARABS RNT EVEN SPEAKING UP ABOUT THE CHAOS AND HAVOC THE ARAB MUSLIMS R WREAKING ON THE BLACK POPULATION IN SUDAN. ALSO BECAUSE OF THE POPES COMMENTS SOME SHIT FACED MUSLIMS DEVILS DECIDE THEY ARE GOING TO GO AROUND SHOOTING CHRISTIAN NUNS BECUZ OF WHAT ONE POPE SAID , WHICH WERENT EVEN HIS OWN WORDS OR BELEIFS.

fu-- MUSLIMS

**OH YEAH AND IF U BLOW URSELF FOR ALLAH ALONG WITH KILLING INNOCENT IN SUBWAYS PPL ALLAH WILL GUARANTEE U A PLACE IN PARADISE RIGHT???? :wink: :wink: **
this shit is rubish right here brother......

most people are ignorant to pure islam, so they're stereotypical...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 26th, 2006, 2:19 pm

ive been doing alot of reading, and i only hate the radical muslims not the regular joe out there living a normal life, paying hisor her bills