ZIDANE DID THE RITE THING

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

ZIDANE DID THE RITE THING

Unread post by bgcasper » September 25th, 2006, 12:37 am

FOR THE SOCCER FANS YALL SAW WHAT THE HOMIE ZIDANE DID !!!!!!
MUCH PROPS FOR WHAT HE DID SO BAD HE DIDNT HIT THE RACIST BITCH IN THE NOSE INSTEAD OF THE CHEST PLUS HE COULD HAVE JUMPED THE BITCH RITE IN THE FACE TO crack HIS SKULL TO TEACH HIM A LESSON ....SO BAD HE DIDNT ...EVERYBODY FROM THE PJ FELT FRUSTRATED THAT HE DIDNT EVEN SHOOT A ''PENALTY'' ON THE BITCH FACE WHILE THE BUSTA WAS LAYIN ON HIS back ....

TO ME ITALIANS SHOULD BE ASHAME OF THEIR RACIST PLAYERS AND ME AND MY SOUTH CIDE BOYS ARE LOOKING FOWARD TO MEET ITALIAN RACIST SUPORTERS ...ALLL THE PJS FROM THE BIG BAD 93 TO THE DIRTY SOUTH FROM 13 TO VITRY AND GRIGNY ARE LOOKING FOWARD TO MEET YALL ITALIAN RACIST BITCHS AND FOR THE ITALIAN THAT ARE AGAINST THOSE BITCH ASS RACIST YALL WELCOME TO JOIN US AND LETS BRING THE BEAST DOWN ANOTHER TIME ....WE ARE PROUD YOUNG WARRIORS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WE HAVE ALL RACES IN OUR SHIT AND WE READY TO RIDE
COMUNITY .REVOLUTION. INTERNATIONAL.PROJECTS .SOLDIAZ .
THE SHIT IS MOOVIN NOW AS I SPEAK

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 25th, 2006, 6:50 am

there is a deep history of italians hating blacks, had something to do with the Moors invading, raping and impregnating all of their bitches.... im not italian.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 25th, 2006, 8:47 am

Who the hell is Zidene?

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » September 25th, 2006, 10:17 am

I thought Zidane did it because Materazzi insulted Zidane sister.When Materazzi pulled Zidane shirt,Zidane said:"If you want my shirt i will give it to you after the game".And Materazzi response was:"You can give me your sister".Nothing racist about that.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » September 25th, 2006, 10:21 am

And Zidane did the rite thing in either case!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 25th, 2006, 12:25 pm

hell yeah zidane put it on that bitch. but the italians aint the only racist soccer bitches.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 25th, 2006, 12:38 pm

[quote="dutch"]I thought Zidane did it because Materazzi insulted Zidane sister.When Materazzi pulled Zidane shirt,Zidane said:"If you want my shirt i will give it to you after the game".And Materazzi response was:"You can give me your sister".Nothing racist about that.[/quote]

YEAH BUT THE GUY IS FULL OF RACIST INKS AND HIS SUPORTERS ARE KNOWN NAZI LOVER AND THIS GUY IS A KNOWN RACIST

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 25th, 2006, 1:48 pm

Italian niggas always over there thinkin they some hot shit, until they get checked, and laid the fuck out.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 25th, 2006, 3:24 pm

Fuck France

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 25th, 2006, 5:03 pm

BlaKK wrote:Italian niggas always over there thinkin they some hot shit, until they get checked, and laid the fu-- out.
Italian niggas? I don't think there are any black Italians...

But seriously, I want you to give me a one event where the Mafia and a Street Gang fought...

You know who wins...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 25th, 2006, 5:17 pm

I was referring to the Italian populace Useless, why you actin stupid.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » September 25th, 2006, 5:35 pm

There was nothing racist in that incident, everybody knows that by now. Real shame that Zidane had to end his career like that, always been a fan of his...

If you, bg casper, have something to say about the italians, then say it. Don't use this incident as an example, because it don't fit for it.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 25th, 2006, 5:45 pm

Ive said the same shit I'm saying about Italians right now on this thread on other threads spread throughout the board... I am not using this incident as an example. I am stating my own opinion.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 25th, 2006, 6:10 pm

useless_person wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Italian niggas always over there thinkin they some hot shit, until they get checked, and laid the fu-- out.
Italian niggas? I don't think there are any black Italians...

But seriously, I want you to give me a one event where the Mafia and a Street Gang fought...

You know who wins...
The italians would get they assess handed to them. If the mafia is so bad how come they couldn't put Cali on lock like they did NY, and dont thinkhtey didn't come out here and try. That mafia italian, or any of that shit dont fly over here.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » September 25th, 2006, 6:42 pm

Word, Italian dudes is whack (except for the real mafioso types...and women of course :wink: ). I find the average Italian dude imagines himself to be this arrogant pretty boy who be trying to throw that machismo shit out their until they get checked.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » September 25th, 2006, 7:03 pm

They no longer have NYC on lock either, not by a long shot. Hasnt been that way for years.. The FEDS weakened them bigtime in the 80's then the 90's came and many of them broke the sacred code and starting flipping..

Far as the race thing goes with soccer, Europe is out of control with the racial shit at many of its matches. Throwing bananas and making monkey noises and shit. COWARDLY! The situation with the Algerian Frenchman
and the Italian wasnt racial, dudes employ psyche warfare at every turn
in sporting events, guess Zidane felt Matterazzi crossed the line.. Either that, or someone had a scrillion bucks on Italy.. hehe

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 25th, 2006, 9:34 pm

@ looneytunes1

I 100% AGREE WITH U ON THAT ONE I NEVER LIKED ITALIANS ,
I HATE THE MOST OF THEM GO ON , THEY HAVE BAD FEELINGS TOWARDS BLACKS FOR WHATEVER REASON BUT I WANNA LET MOST OF THOSE FUCKS KNOW MOST OF US FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!!

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 25th, 2006, 9:38 pm

THEY THINK BLACK KIDS PUT ON FRONTS I FEEL HE SAME WAY WITH THE YOUNGER GENERATION ITALIANS THEY MUST WATCH A LITTLE TOO MUCH GODFATHER , BECAUSE I SEE ALOT OF THE YOUNG ONES FROM 14- TO LATE TWENTIES TRY AND PUT ON SOME FAKE MAFIASO TYPE OF SHOW AND I FIND IT REALLY FAKE AND AGGRAVATING SOMETIMES SOME OF THEM SEEM TO CONSTANTLY TALK OUT THERE ASS BUT WHEN ITS TIME TO BACK UP THE TOUGH TALK WITH A LITTLE 1-ON-1 SCRAP IT TURNS INTO SOME CHEAP TALKS ,AND NEGOTIATIONS!!

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » September 26th, 2006, 1:59 pm

yea i think wat he did was good.
Everyone thinks stuff like that is a disgrace, but its cos of that, that football has turned into a sport where pansies play to be able to twirl around and fall on the ground every chance they get.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2006, 2:13 pm

[quote="GTS"]fu-- France[/quote]LOLOLOL
LIL BITCH BOY U JUST A LIL PIECE OF BRAINLESS SHIT ...BUT I AGREE FUCC FRANCE AND ALL RICH COUNTRY

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 2:17 pm

The French unemployment rate is almost at 20%... They are no 'Rich Land'

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2006, 2:29 pm

NOW TO THAT HELSINKI BOY ...DO U THINK THAT A TEAM WERE THE PLAYERS ARE USING THE HITLERIAN HAND SIGN TO CHEER THEIR SUPORTER'' AND THE BITCH IN QUESTION IS COVER UP WITH RACIST TATOOS'' HAVE NUN TO DO WITH RACISM LET ME TEL U SUM MY FRIEND .U AINT WITH THE MUSIC AND U MIGHT NEVER BE CAUSE TO FEEL THIS TYPE OF SHIT U HAVE TO BEEN THRU IT ..AND BELIEVE ME ZIDANE WHO IS AN ALGERIAN WHO GREW UP IN FRANCE HOUSING PROJECT KNOW DAWM WELL THE SOUND OF THAT MUSIC ..AND NOW WHO REALLY KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN EXECPT BOTH OF THEM PLUS THE LIL COMMENT AFTER THE MATCH ABOUT HOW THEY WAS PROUND OF BEATING A TEAM OF MONKEY ISNT ENUF ??? MAN FUCC THAT ....AFTER ALL WHAT U KNOW ABOUT RACISM MR HELSINKI ??????

ZIDANE DID HIS DUTY AS A PROUD ALGERIAN MAN AND DID HONOR HIS ANCESTOR AND ALL OF US PROJECT KIDS WHO ARE REALLY TIRED OF THAT BS END OF MY POINT .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2006, 2:35 pm

[quote="BlaKK"]The French unemployment rate is almost at 20%... They are no 'Rich Land'[/quote]
WELL MY BROTHER ALL COUNTRYS WITH COLONIES AND SLAVERY PAST I MEAN SHIPPING SLAVE AND SHIT WILL ALWAYS BE CONSIDERED BY ME AS RICH ....SIERRA LEONE IS POOR BURMA IS POOR VIET NAM IS POOR AND PEOPLE CAN B PROUD OF THEIRS BUT A FRENCH MAN PROUD OF WHAT FRANCE REPRESENT AINT ON MY SIDE HOMIE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2006, 2:41 pm

[quote="niro"]yea i think wat he did was good.
Everyone thinks stuff like that is a disgrace, but its cos of that, that football has turned into a sport where pansies play to be able to twirl around and fall on the ground every chance they get.[/quote]

NO NO MY ENGLISH BRO NOT EVERYONE ...IN MY HOOD SOUTH PARIS WE JUST WISHED ALL THE TEAM WOULD HAVE JUMPED ON THE ITALIAN AS NORMAL SOLIDARITY ....THEY SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED ZIDANE OR AT LEAST THEY SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THE GAME AS A SIGN OF PROTEST

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » September 26th, 2006, 11:47 pm

Who gives a fuck what Matarazzi said...

Casper i wouldnt play the race card you dick because you Arabs treat your blacks like 2nd class citizens..

The French have lots to be proud of...

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » September 27th, 2006, 8:33 am

bgcasper wrote:NOW TO THAT HELSINKI BOY ...DO U THINK THAT A TEAM WERE THE PLAYERS ARE USING THE HITLERIAN HAND SIGN TO CHEER THEIR SUPORTER'' AND THE BITCH IN QUESTION IS COVER UP WITH RACIST TATOOS'' HAVE NUN TO DO WITH RACISM LET ME TEL U SUM MY FRIEND .U AINT WITH THE MUSIC AND U MIGHT NEVER BE CAUSE TO FEEL THIS TYPE OF SHIT U HAVE TO BEEN THRU IT ..AND BELIEVE ME ZIDANE WHO IS AN ALGERIAN WHO GREW UP IN FRANCE HOUSING PROJECT KNOW DAWM WELL THE SOUND OF THAT MUSIC ..AND NOW WHO REALLY KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN EXECPT BOTH OF THEM PLUS THE LIL COMMENT AFTER THE MATCH ABOUT HOW THEY WAS PROUND OF BEATING A TEAM OF MONKEY ISNT ENUF ??? MAN mess THAT ....AFTER ALL WHAT U KNOW ABOUT RACISM MR HELSINKI ??????

ZIDANE DID HIS DUTY AS A PROUD ALGERIAN MAN AND DID HONOR HIS ANCESTOR AND ALL OF US PROJECT KIDS WHO ARE REALLY TIRED OF THAT BS END OF MY POINT .
Naw, you're mixing up di Canio and Materazzi. Di Canio has some racist tattoos, Materazzi don't. And Paolo di Canio used to make "Sieg Heil" salute to one neo-nazi fan group that SS Lazio has (and is known for). And di Canio wans't in the Italy's national team in 2006 World Cup.

And yes, everybody already knows what they said to each others in the finals. It's been confirmed by each of them and some professional Italian lip readers. So you'll just better get over it. Keep hating people because of their nationality if you must, but please don't use this accident as an example. That's all I have to say.

This confused fool here is Paolo di Canio:

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 27th, 2006, 10:57 am

HAIL HITLER!!!!! :twisted:

Actually, no, fuck that bastard.

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 27th, 2006, 7:51 pm

SOMETIMES I FUCKIN HATE THESE POSTS CUZ FUCKIN IDIOTS ALWAYS GO OFFFFF TOPIC!!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 28th, 2006, 5:18 am

[quote="blue eyed devil"]Who gives a fu-- what Matarazzi said...

Casper i wouldnt play the race card you dick because you Arabs treat your blacks like 2nd class citizens..

The French have lots to be proud of...[/quote]????????????

U DICK ?????????????????U ARE INSULTING ME BITCH ????U SOUND LIKE A LIL WHITE TRASH ASS STUPID PUNK LOLOL YO JUNKY ASS MOMA SHOULD HAVE FLUSHED THE TOILET WHEN SHE SHIT U OUT IN THIS WORLD PUNK HOPES SHE 'S SUCCIN BIG PHAT ARAB DICCS IN HELL LOLOLOL????????????NOW LIL BITCH BOY SLOW U ROLL OR GET ON THE REAL SIDE WICH IS LETS PM back YOUR WORDS IF U CANT back IT UP SHOUT THE FUCC UP ????
ARABS DID HORRIBLE THINGZ TO THE BLACC NO DOUPT PERIOD I AGREE BUT U STATE IT LIKE I WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT LOLOLOL
NOW FRENCH HAVE A LOT TO BE ASHAME OF AND I KNOW WAAAAAY MOR THAN U COULD EVER IMAGINE LIL PUNK .....NOW back ON TOPIC ....

OH !!! I FORGOT ONE IMPORTANT POINT ...
I AINT ARAB SO A BIG LOLOLOL AT YOUR USELESS POST YOUNG BITCH

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 28th, 2006, 5:21 am

punamusta wrote:
bgcasper wrote:NOW TO THAT HELSINKI BOY ...DO U THINK THAT A TEAM WERE THE PLAYERS ARE USING THE HITLERIAN HAND SIGN TO CHEER THEIR SUPORTER'' AND THE BITCH IN QUESTION IS COVER UP WITH RACIST TATOOS'' HAVE NUN TO DO WITH RACISM LET ME TEL U SUM MY FRIEND .U AINT WITH THE MUSIC AND U MIGHT NEVER BE CAUSE TO FEEL THIS TYPE OF SHIT U HAVE TO BEEN THRU IT ..AND BELIEVE ME ZIDANE WHO IS AN ALGERIAN WHO GREW UP IN FRANCE HOUSING PROJECT KNOW DAWM WELL THE SOUND OF THAT MUSIC ..AND NOW WHO REALLY KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN EXECPT BOTH OF THEM PLUS THE LIL COMMENT AFTER THE MATCH ABOUT HOW THEY WAS PROUND OF BEATING A TEAM OF MONKEY ISNT ENUF ??? MAN mess THAT ....AFTER ALL WHAT U KNOW ABOUT RACISM MR HELSINKI ??????

Naw, you're mixing up di Canio and Materazzi. Di Canio has some racist tattoos, Materazzi don't. And Paolo di Canio used to make "Sieg Heil" salute to one neo-nazi fan group that SS Lazio has (and is known for). And di Canio wans't in the Italy's national team in 2006 World Cup.

And yes, everybody already knows what they said to each others in the finals. It's been confirmed by each of them and some professional Italian lip readers. So you'll just better get over it. Keep hating people because of their nationality if you must, but please don't use this accident as an example. That's all I have to say.

This confused fool here is Paolo di Canio:
TRUE BUT THEY ONE THE SAME SIDE ...GOT NUN AGAINST ITALIAN I JUST HATE NAZI WITH A PASSION

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » September 29th, 2006, 2:07 pm

wat u expect from a racist englishman casper?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 29th, 2006, 3:29 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:
Word, Italian dudes is whack (except for the real mafioso types...and women of course :wink: ). I find the average Italian dude imagines himself to be this arrogant pretty boy who be trying to throw that machismo shit out their until they get checked.
Ever been to Italia? I have been there twice. Couldnt find anything really bad about them. I was in Palermo (well right next to it) and they were all hospitable. Really nice people.
But i know they have their fair share of nazi fucks over there. Fuck those Italians and bless the rest.