White guys with Black women....

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Black_Kingz86
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Black_Kingz86 » April 17th, 2007, 6:13 pm

tru tru i always know white guys only like light skinned black chicks ,

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 17th, 2007, 8:56 pm

Black_Kingz86 wrote:tru tru i always know white guys only like light skinned black chicks ,
Thats not completely true.....

I like dark skinned girls too

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 17th, 2007, 11:10 pm

Who said white girls all have pancake asses?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 26th, 2007, 9:58 pm

slummy

Unread post by slummy » February 14th, 2008, 12:54 am

The first girl I dated was dark as hell. The majority of white men just don't feel comfortable. Being I was adopted and raised in a black family, I still don't feel comfortable dating alot of white girls because it seems they try to hard to fit in rather than act natural! Just be yourself!!!

slummy

Unread post by slummy » February 14th, 2008, 12:55 am

The first girl I dated was dark as hell. The majority of white men just don't feel comfortable. Being I was adopted and raised in a black family, I still don't feel comfortable dating alot of white girls because it seems they try to hard to fit in rather than act natural! Just be yourself!!!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 14th, 2008, 7:48 pm

slummy wrote:The first girl I dated was dark as hell. The majority of white men just don't feel comfortable. Being I was adopted and raised in a black family, I still don't feel comfortable dating alot of white girls because it seems they try to hard to fit in rather than act natural! Just be yourself!!!
adopted?

Are you white?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: White guys with Black women....

Unread post by cliffard » October 2nd, 2008, 3:27 pm

beautiful women of all races from scandinavian white to nubian black thru asian yellow and brown are like music for the eyes and soul, just ruined when they open their mouths..... :P

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Yohann » October 16th, 2008, 5:21 pm

i'm white and i LOVE blacks chicks!! i think they have something special in their eyes: they look both strong and sensual!

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 17th, 2008, 2:02 pm

ghost where did you get them pictures from....11 out of 10....in my head i can see em naked bathing in milk....

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Unread post by OyBoy » August 30th, 2009, 2:26 pm

I think white gurls are ugly . Ive never dated one nor wanted to fuck one (except for Megan foxx) lol

and the worst part about it i hate when my brothers fuck with them fat white bitches they cant even get a decent looking one.

Even when a white gurl gets some "booty",it looks weird because when a white girl gets some booty she has a stomach to go with it.Ive seen plenty of muffin tops on black girls meaning slim waste slim gut phat ass. But when a white gurl gets a booty its like she gets chubby...lol.

Same with asians to.They have no ass + boobs atleast white girls got boobs lol. Black men want that ass cuz its something you can fuck from the back....the fuck am i gon do with boobs? Titty fucking aint all what its cracked up to be.Only thing i like about asian women is their tightness in the crotch area (due to asian men's small penis size) and their long hair black hair.

Its just latinas (mexicanas,belizeans,columbians,brazilians,dominicans,ricans,cubans), carribean women (guyanese,jamaican,trinidadian) and black women. Im also into African women, i think Africa have the most beauitful women on earth.Ethiopia especially, Angel lola luv star is ethiopian. Theres alot of them in D.C.