The Reason For The Alliance....

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

The Reason For The Alliance....

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » November 7th, 2006, 1:57 am

Does anyone know how/why the Southern Mexicans and Whites became allied in the CDC??? I know they Southerners are viewed by some as racist against blacks nowadays but what caused this top happen? Was it the beef with the Northerners that led to both sides picking allies or did it just come about within the last 15-10 yrs??

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 11th, 2006, 12:14 am

sopposevly the way it happened was when the ab killed nuestra fmaila leaders in chino. Also, they are allied in ca but I dont know if they are in texas because there are so many different gangs in texas. Aryan circle, dirty white boys, texas syndicate, Barrio Azteca, Pisteleros, La Raza unidos, The Tango's,etc... so i dont think there are only two side sin texas.

IWB Woody

Unread post by IWB Woody » November 27th, 2006, 1:34 pm

no matter how you slice it, SUR mexicans and whites dont like blacks... mix that in a northern prison which is where the majority of prisons are and youll see why, theres alot of nortes and blacks so sur needs the whites, and vice versa.

in OCJ blacks do not walk the main line, they are PC its only mex and white, which mexicans run... awful place as well

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”