White supremacy mental disorder

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:47 pm

Power corrupts all, ive said it before the blacks and native americans deserve compromise. But the whites in power are coorrupted and are corrupting my people.......

Am i the only one that understands this, please tell me has the devil overshadowed everyone into not being able to understand each other?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 19th, 2007, 10:48 pm

this is a hot topic.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:50 pm

frozen fire r u white?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 19th, 2007, 10:50 pm

No im from africa, homeland Somalia.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:52 pm

frozen fire wrote:No im from africa, homeland Somalia.
do you hate me cause im white?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 19th, 2007, 10:52 pm

johnnny wrote:
perongregory wrote:
johnnny wrote:i really wish we could get along and so do my non white friends, but the misunderstanding caused by the whites in the slavery trade has rooted itself in so many africans that now the africans are repeating the same mistakes as the whites before them
The vast majority of blacks have been ready to get along with whites and assimilate into white society but the whites in power continue to fu-- up, so it's much more than the slave trade. In fact the blacks that might have the most in common with whites (middle class blacks) are somin to a point where they don't feel whites will ever accept blacks, and that it isnt even worth it to try to get along with whites.
YES !!!!!!! The whites in power thank you man, and those whites are corrupting my people,[/quote

But just as whites of your "class" tell blacks to do for themselves, and no one is holding them back, whites of your class never apply that rule to themselves. And this is why most if not all whites are looked at as evil, cause it's hard for the average white to challenge the mufuckas who orchestrate and keep the world running as it does. The average white gets indoctrinated, the average white screams the racial slurs, the average white is the skinhead, the avg. white seems like the problem, cause the avg. white is just that, the avg, white is used as a tool. He is swayed by the ventriliquist's hands. Now if you had a grip of John Browns, then who could blame the avg white? it wouldn't be about black and white, it would be the people going against the oppressors. But whites are put in a position in between the oppressor and the oppressed, and they seem cofortable there. Whites are like the child who has it better because he/she is the same blood of his parents (oppressor). Even though the child doesn't run the entire show, he has some say in his household. But the child is led by what his parents say, he doesn't know everything, but he knows that what his parents teach him is absolute, and he wont question that because of his parents. And because of this position, by blood, and convenience, he will never be like the maid or housekeeper (people of color), and the maid or housekeeper will never be fully treated like the child. Cause if the maid was treated like a part of the family, then he/she wouldn't be the maid, and then who would take care of the child and parents?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 19th, 2007, 10:53 pm

lol, no.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:54 pm

the average white is being brainwashed my people like i said are being corrupted by the greedyness of colonialism ive said this before. MY PEOPLE ARE BEING CORRUPTED

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:55 pm

If you dont believe in the devil you better start

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:56 pm

Thank you frozen fire

African americans and european americans are at war, please keep it in your country

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:57 pm

im gonna go get high

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 19th, 2007, 10:58 pm

Even though the child doesn't run the entire show, he has some say in his household. But the child is led by what his parents say, he doesn't know everything, but he knows that what his parents teach him is absolute, and he wont question that because of his parents. And because of this position, by blood, and convenience, he will never be like the maid or housekeeper (people of color), and the maid or housekeeper will never be fully treated like the child. Cause if the maid was treated like a part of the family, then he/she wouldn't be the maid, and then who would take care of the child and parents?
thats real intresting the way you put it. but how can we know the child, will be the same as the parents when he grows up and has his own mind.
cuz as a child he didnt have the power to speak against his parents?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 11:06 pm

perogonary knows his shit, like he has told me
Dont Give Into Hate
and johnnny's saying, become friends with his brother and make his hatred inert

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 19th, 2007, 11:07 pm

frozen fire wrote:
Even though the child doesn't run the entire show, he has some say in his household. But the child is led by what his parents say, he doesn't know everything, but he knows that what his parents teach him is absolute, and he wont question that because of his parents. And because of this position, by blood, and convenience, he will never be like the maid or housekeeper (people of color), and the maid or housekeeper will never be fully treated like the child. Cause if the maid was treated like a part of the family, then he/she wouldn't be the maid, and then who would take care of the child and parents?
thats real intresting the way you put it. but how can we know the child, will be the same as the parents when he grows up and has his own mind.
because as a child he didnt have the power to speak against his parents?
I should have put more than one child in that analogy. Some children will question, and use their position to learn more and subsequently might not end up with the same views as their parents, but it takes a hell of alot to totally go against your parents. But it takes someone in the household to change the conditions of the maid, and it sure as hell aint gonna be the parents, feel me? And that's the problem in this country. Blacks can dream, and work as hard as they want, and all that shit, but if they don't have the commitment and assistance from whites, the only way to achieve things will be through violence.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 11:07 pm

Plain and simple if you give into hate, you signed up for the devils army!!!!

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 19th, 2007, 11:29 pm

perongregory wrote:
frozen fire wrote:
because as a child he didnt have the power to speak against his parents?
I should have put more than one child in that analogy. Some children will question, and use their position to learn more and subsequently might not end up with the same views as their parents, but it takes a hell of alot to totally go against your parents. But it takes someone in the household to change the conditions of the maid, and it sure as hell aint gonna be the parents, feel me? And that's the problem in this country. Blacks can dream, and work as hard as they want, and all that shit, but if they don't have the commitment and assistance from whites, the only way to achieve things will be through violence.
*an eye for an eye, has turned the whole world blind* a qoute from ghandi. I think if you work on the younger generation, and make them hear other voices that isn't their *parents*, it will make a difference. the older and more extreme opionend folks will die out soon.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 19th, 2007, 11:30 pm

if white supremecy is a mental disorder, how about feeling that blacks or asians or latinos are superior? i mean i know some people on this site who feel they are a superior being just because of their skin color, does that mean they have a mental disorder as well? or do non-whites get some sort of pass for feeling they are superior?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 19th, 2007, 11:35 pm

se11 wrote:if white supremecy is a mental disorder, how about feeling that blacks or asians or latinos are superior? i mean i know some people on this site who feel they are a superior being just because of their skin color, does that mean they have a mental disorder as well? or do non-whites get some sort of pass for feeling they are superior?
Johnny already asked this question.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 19th, 2007, 11:40 pm

johnnny wrote:im gonna go get high

LOL

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 20th, 2007, 1:35 am

perongregory wrote:
johnnny wrote:i really wish we could get along and so do my non white friends, but the misunderstanding caused by the whites in the slavery trade has rooted itself in so many africans that now the africans are repeating the same mistakes as the whites before them
The vast majority of blacks have been ready to get along with whites and assimilate into white society but the whites in power continue to fu-- up, so it's much more than the slave trade. In fact the blacks that might have the most in common with whites (middle class blacks) are somin to a point where they don't feel whites will ever accept blacks, and that it isnt even worth it to try to get along with whites.
very true

VERY VERY true

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » January 20th, 2007, 1:43 am

johnnny wrote: my people
lol, that sounds funny. never heard a white person say that shit before.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 20th, 2007, 1:46 am

Race is a sociological construct

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » January 20th, 2007, 1:47 am

perongregory wrote: But just as whites of your "class" tell blacks to do for themselves, and no one is holding them back, whites of your class never apply that rule to themselves. And this is why most if not all whites are looked at as evil, cause it's hard for the average white to challenge the mufuckas who orchestrate and keep the world running as it does. The average white gets indoctrinated, the average white screams the racial slurs, the average white is the skinhead, the avg. white seems like the problem, cause the avg. white is just that, the avg, white is used as a tool. He is swayed by the ventriliquist's hands. Now if you had a grip of John Browns, then who could blame the avg white? it wouldn't be about black and white, it would be the people going against the oppressors. But whites are put in a position in between the oppressor and the oppressed, and they seem cofortable there. Whites are like the child who has it better because he/she is the same blood of his parents (oppressor). Even though the child doesn't run the entire show, he has some say in his household. But the child is led by what his parents say, he doesn't know everything, but he knows that what his parents teach him is absolute, and he wont question that because of his parents. And because of this position, by blood, and convenience, he will never be like the maid or housekeeper (people of color), and the maid or housekeeper will never be fully treated like the child. Cause if the maid was treated like a part of the family, then he/she wouldn't be the maid, and then who would take care of the child and parents?
perongregory wrote:the avg, white is used as a tool.
real shit.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 20th, 2007, 8:11 am

johnnny wrote: will he ever come to light?
"Come to the light"??

What light? who's light?
johnnny wrote: Hes proving that he wants to be like his oppresers and oppress, and continue the hate

What has madmiddle done that makes you think "he wants to be like his oppresors"? NOONE can come close to immulate the treatment our enemy has/does put on our people.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 20th, 2007, 8:16 am

johnnny wrote:
perongregory wrote:
johnnny wrote:-evil cant replace evil for a better future, its not possible
-Mohatma Ghandi is the truest person in history
no he isn't, cause while he fought righteously for his people's sovereignty and rights, he talked major shit about Africans and berated them, and their cause.
oh, ill recheck that one
See, you can't leave out what brutha peron is saying when speaking on Ghandi, before you give praise to someone you should have your facts straight on ALL what that person represented..

"Ghandi the truest person in the world"? Come on now...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 20th, 2007, 8:33 am

johnnny wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
frozen fire wrote:whats the cure?
Breaking the cycle
Impossible...
this is true, the whites in power in america have corrupted there country
So my question is, if the above is true, what is the responsibility of those white folk who always saying "their not like those racist whites" or they love everybody"? Some white folk acknowledge that their people's history toward ALL people of color was foul, but then turn around and say some bs like "we'll we have nothing to do with what happened in the past", but if that's the case, for these white folk who claim to "love everybody" and "are different" why aren't they out there constantly trying to discredit or change the ways of these white folk who continue that "white supremist" mindset? In alot of cases, some of these same so-called "good" white people have racist family members and friends, and they won't even challenge them or try to help them to change their mindset. So of course you won't even consider thinking about going after the those "in power"...

And my main question is does anyone remember a thread on about Islam and how some of these on here were saying where are the Muslims who are against so-called "terrorism" and why are they not diligently speaking out against those who have corrupted Islam?

See this other double standard?? Now I ask where are you white folk at who say you "love everybody" "hate racism" "have a Black friend" in regards to diligently speaking out on what your people have/are doing? Against "white supremacy"? As I said I believe alot of you won't even in REAL sincere way challenge your own family of friends who has this mentality. This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 20th, 2007, 8:35 am

johnnny wrote:If you dont believe in the devil you better start
Oh I POSOTIVELY believe there is a devil...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 20th, 2007, 8:40 am

frozen fire wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Breaking the cycle
And how do you do that?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 20th, 2007, 8:44 am

And my main question is does anyone remember a thread on about Islam and how some of these on here were saying where are the Muslims who are against so-called "terrorism" and why are they not diligently speaking out against those who have corrupted Islam?

See this other double standard?? Now I ask where are you white folk at who say you "love everybody" "hate racism" "have a Black friend" in regards to diligently speaking out on what your people have/are doing? Against "white supremacy"? As I said I believe alot of you won't even in REAL sincere way challenge your own family of friends who has this mentality. This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim
I agree!!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 20th, 2007, 8:47 am

BlaKK wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Breaking the cycle
Impossible...

I agree, but just what is it that makes it "impossible"? I mean can't white folk just "be good" and stop hating?lol, or is it something about them?

Or is it something deeper behind why it isn't easy as some of the simple minded answers being postedImage, (I know why, but I would like to know if others see it as something deeper also.)

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 20th, 2007, 8:57 am

'X' corrected post and wrote: And my main question is does anyone remember a thread about Islam and how some of these on here were saying where are the Muslims who are against so-called "terrorism" and why are they not diligently speaking out against those who have corrupted Islam?

See this other double standard?? Now I ask where are you white folk at who say you "love everybody" "hate racism" "have a Black friend" in regards to diligently speaking out on what your people have/are doing? Against "white supremacy"? As I said I believe alot of you won't even in a REAL sincere way challenge your own family or friends who has this mentality. This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 20th, 2007, 9:42 am

'X' wrote:
'X' corrected post and wrote: And my main question is does anyone remember a thread about Islam and how some of these on here were saying where are the Muslims who are against so-called "terrorism" and why are they not diligently speaking out against those who have corrupted Islam?

See this other double standard?? Now I ask where are you white folk at who say you "love everybody" "hate racism" "have a Black friend" in regards to diligently speaking out on what your people have/are doing? Against "white supremacy"? As I said I believe alot of you won't even in a REAL sincere way challenge your own family or friends who has this mentality. This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.
I have done that more than a few times. I have a lot of friends from all over the world (from Peru to Japan) including a few blacks (there are not too many blacks around here) besides the fact that my cousin is mixed white/black. I have also found out, that all people, no matter where they are from are capable of stupid racist views. Thais, Japanese, Indians (asian), Turks, Arabs etc. They all have their share of people who suffer from the same mental disorder that is mentioned in this thread.

Of course i will not go at it with a drunk, violent skinhead mob, but i have challenged racist viewpoints inside my family and circle of friends more then one time and i do it steadily over the internet.

BTW, i was one of those you mentioned asking why Muslims do not speak out on the Terrorism issue. I have to correct myself though regarding two points. 1. There are Muslims speaking out against this acts, yet they get no media attention. 2. You do not have to defend yourself and prove everyday, that you are no terrorist automatically just because you are a muslim.

I still think though, that sometimes, in the islamic world the wrong people get support from certain sides (i have to mention the Taliban again, because i know that they were devils and were supported by various islamic governments like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan)