White supremacy mental disorder

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 20th, 2007, 9:43 am

black wrote:
johnnny wrote: my people
lol, that sounds funny. never heard a white person say that shit before.
not all whites are like the americans in your ocuntry, and you have to be ready to understand that

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 20th, 2007, 9:43 am

johnnny wrote:
black wrote:
not all whites are like the americans in your ocuntry, and you have to be ready to understand that
Exactly.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 20th, 2007, 9:45 am

Sentenza wrote:
johnnny wrote:
black wrote:
Exactly.
Exactly

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 20th, 2007, 9:47 am

Sentenza wrote: 2. You do not have to defend yourself and prove everyday, that you are no terrorist automatically just because you are a muslim.
But i also do not have to prove over and over that i am no racist just because i am white.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 20th, 2007, 9:50 am

johnnny wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
johnnny wrote:
black wrote:
Exactly.
Exactly
My people are the Canadien people, including that 20% born outside my country

Ive challenged whites, i know many whites are unaccepting, ive been called many things we have to get to the younger generation...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 20th, 2007, 9:51 am

Sentenza wrote:
Sentenza wrote: 2. You do not have to defend yourself and prove everyday, that you are no terrorist automatically just because you are a muslim.
But i also do not have to prove over and over that i am no racist just because i am white.
exactly

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 20th, 2007, 9:52 am

perongregory wrote:
se11 wrote:if white supremecy is a mental disorder, how about feeling that blacks or asians or latinos are superior? i mean i know some people on this site who feel they are a superior being just because of their skin color, does that mean they have a mental disorder as well? or do non-whites get some sort of pass for feeling they are superior?
Johnny already asked this question.
so apparently many agrees black people thinking they are superior is fine, but if white people think they are superior they have a mental disorder? wow, what a logical conclusion to come to. :roll:

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 20th, 2007, 10:08 am

'X' wrote:
johnnny wrote: will he ever come to light?
"Come to the light"??

What light? who's light?
johnnny wrote: Hes proving that he wants to be like his oppresers and oppress, and continue the hate

What has madmiddle done that makes you think "he wants to be like his oppresors"? NOONE can come close to immulate the treatment our enemy has/does put on our people.
Yes come to light, not all whites are racist like he believes, and madmiddle is people like me out of the country like im in his country

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 20th, 2007, 10:09 am

It goes beyond thinking your superior. Its when someone actually starts acting superior the real problem starts.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 20th, 2007, 10:10 am

'X' wrote: See this other double standard?? Now I ask where are you white folk at who say you "love everybody" "hate racism" "have a Black friend" in regards to diligently speaking out on what your people have/are doing? Against "white supremacy"? As I said I believe alot of you won't even in REAL sincere way challenge your own family of friends who has this mentality. This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.[/b]
i do challenge people i know this...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 20th, 2007, 10:11 am

johnnny wrote:
Yes come to light, not all whites are racist like he believes, and madmiddle is people like me out of the country like im in his country
typo

he likes to treat whites out of his own country as the same, racism exists in all countries but the severe case is in america

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 20th, 2007, 10:14 am

[quote="'X'"]peron is saying when speaking on Ghandi, before you give praise to someone you should have your facts straight on ALL what that person represented..

[quote]

i read about ghando but what i didnt read was that he was a racist, it wasnt written much so hs case is very misleading, peron and i already discussed this and its over

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 20th, 2007, 10:18 am

im over arguing it, i know im not racistand im going to continue to do what i do to make things right, even if thats on the person to person level only..

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 20th, 2007, 10:20 am

oh and X,

the bears

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 20th, 2007, 10:24 am

BlaKK wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
frozen fire wrote:whats the cure?
Breaking the cycle
Impossible...
It is not impossible to break the cycle within a family. I have seen it happen myself.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » January 20th, 2007, 4:13 pm

lol goats and their mental disorders.

support segregation.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » January 20th, 2007, 4:19 pm

'X' wrote:This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.[/b]
exactly bruh, if they ain't john brownin it then they rants don't mean shit.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 20th, 2007, 4:27 pm

black wrote:
'X' wrote:This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.[/b]
exactly bruh, if they ain't john brownin it then they rants don't mean shit.
So a Muslim who doesnt take violent steps against muslim Terrorists is subconsciently supporting Muslim extremism?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 20th, 2007, 4:45 pm

No offense, but you guys also need to read some shit by none racist white people to ease your mind about the issue and get an objective point of view.
And before you say it, there are non-racist white people and always have been.
Fuck the rest.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 20th, 2007, 5:34 pm

'X' wrote:
'X' corrected post and wrote: And my main question is does anyone remember a thread about Islam and how some of these on here were saying where are the Muslims who are against so-called "terrorism" and why are they not diligently speaking out against those who have corrupted Islam?

See this other double standard?? Now I ask where are you white folk at who say you "love everybody" "hate racism" "have a Black friend" in regards to diligently speaking out on what your people have/are doing? Against "white supremacy"? As I said I believe alot of you won't even in a REAL sincere way challenge your own family or friends who has this mentality. This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.

Didn't think I'd get too many responses...ahhhhh the blatant double standards... :roll: Some have alot to speak on what "WE" should be doing, but when it comes to THEY can do?--> Image

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 20th, 2007, 6:05 pm

'X' wrote:
'X' wrote:
'X' corrected post and wrote: And my main question is does anyone remember a thread about Islam and how some of these on here were saying where are the Muslims who are against so-called "terrorism" and why are they not diligently speaking out against those who have corrupted Islam?

See this other double standard?? Now I ask where are you white folk at who say you "love everybody" "hate racism" "have a Black friend" in regards to diligently speaking out on what your people have/are doing? Against "white supremacy"? As I said I believe alot of you won't even in a REAL sincere way challenge your own family or friends who has this mentality. This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.

Didn't think I'd get too many responses...ahhhhh the blatant double standards... :roll: Some have alot to speak on what "WE" should be doing, but when it comes to THEY can do?--> Image
When I was younger I had alot of "friends" who were skins, white power types. At that time I never really thought much of it. Whatever that was their thing not mine.

Over time though I realized that I dont want to be associated with a person with that type of mentality. Not only that, but I did not want to raise my son to be racist so I separted myself from those people long ago. I have spoken out when the occasion has presented itself where/when racism has reared its ugly head and my voice was needed/warranted. And if thats not good enough......fuck yall.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 20th, 2007, 6:27 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
'X' wrote:
'X' wrote:

When I was younger I had alot of "friends" who were skins, white power types. At that time I never really thought much of it. Whatever that was their thing not mine.

Over time though I realized that I dont want to be associated with a person with that type of mentality. Not only that, but I did not want to raise my son to be racist so I separted myself from those people long ago. I have spoken out when the occasion has presented itself where/when racism has reared its ugly head and my voice was needed/warranted. And if thats not good enough......fu-- yall.
nothing you do will ever be enough for some people.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 20th, 2007, 6:42 pm

I mean can't white folk just "be good" and stop hating?
LOOOOLLLLLL!!! 400 years later?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 20th, 2007, 6:43 pm

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 20th, 2007, 6:54 pm

Thats like a women who gets raped and molested daily for centuries, and the men who raped her everyday, 400 some odd years later out the wood work decide to be 'nice' and stop raping the bitch, as if the bitch is supposed to feel sympathetic, when she is innocent, nothing more then a victim of savagery.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 20th, 2007, 7:44 pm

se11 wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
'X' wrote:
'X' wrote:

Over time though I realized that I dont want to be associated with a person with that type of mentality. Not only that, but I did not want to raise my son to be racist so I separted myself from those people long ago. I have spoken out when the occasion has presented itself where/when racism has reared its ugly head and my voice was needed/warranted. And if thats not good enough......fu-- yall.
nothing you do will ever be enough for some people.
yeah and fuck em

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 20th, 2007, 7:46 pm

BlaKK wrote:Thats like a women who gets raped and molested daily for centuries, and the men who raped her everyday, 400 some odd years later out the wood work decide to be 'nice' and stop raping the bitch, as if the bitch is supposed to feel sympathetic, when she is innocent, nothing more then a victim of savagery.
As a woman who has been abused for a duration and yes raped, if I held a grudge on the man that did it I would be one miserable soul. I forgive him, I let it go.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 20th, 2007, 9:55 pm

black wrote:support segregation.
I dont
'X' wrote:See this other double standard?? Now I ask where are you white folk at who say you "love everybody" "hate racism" "have a Black friend" in regards to diligently speaking out on what your people have/are doing? Against "white supremacy"? As I said I believe alot of you won't even in REAL sincere way challenge your own family of friends who has this mentality. This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.
I've encountered racists at work, school, in family and everywhere else.

I have always made it my duty to tell that person that I do not approve of them using that word in front of me.

Some were like "Ok, I just wont say it around you" and others saw that it made me upset and now they use that against me to get on my nerves.

No matter what I do I still will never be able to change that person, its too engrained in their beliefs.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 21st, 2007, 1:46 am

Christina Marie wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Thats like a women who gets raped and molested daily for centuries, and the men who raped her everyday, 400 some odd years later out the wood work decide to be 'nice' and stop raping the bitch, as if the bitch is supposed to feel sympathetic, when she is innocent, nothing more then a victim of savagery.
As a woman who has been abused for a duration and yes raped, if I held a grudge on the man that did it I would be one miserable soul. I forgive him, I let it go.
is the man locked up now?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » January 21st, 2007, 3:21 am

Sentenza wrote: So a Muslim who doesnt take violent steps against muslim Terrorists is subconsciently supporting Muslim extremism?
I'm not telling you to go pick up a gun and start shooting racist, but if the time came down to do it would ride or warm the bench?

The point i'm getting at is that alot of you white people will acknowledge one form of racism but turn a blind eye to other types of racism. ya'll will sit hear and say racial discrimination and ideological racism is wrong. but you won't say shit about institutional racism, scientific racism, economic racism, crypto racist and any other form of racism that exist. so when i say john brownin it mean acknowledge all forms of racism or kick rocks simple as that.

here's a perfect example of what i'm talking about. you white people will acknowledge that the shit that happened to mlk was racist but you won't acknowledge that racism destroyed the panthers.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 21st, 2007, 3:23 am

frozen fire wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
is the man locked up now?
If the rapist is put to justice and is punished for his crime, then there is a chance for forgivness. but if he is still roaming around and abusing others then there is no room for forgivness.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 21st, 2007, 5:07 am

but if he is still roaming around and abusing others then there is no room for forgivness.

Thats my point.