White supremacy mental disorder

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:13 pm

Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:But why?lol ask white people that shit.And I blame it on race because I call it like I see it/
Ok, but that sounds like a white guy to me who talks racist shit about black people. Just fill in "black people" into your statement and imagine a white racist saying that.
So the white race gets off the hook for oppressing others,because pointing out this,makes me just as guilty as them?lol.
No, but being racist is no answer to racism. Its just going down the same route and repeating mistakes.

Believe me Madmiddle, i have done enough research so far, to know about these things you are pointing out, but blaming it on white people as a race is missing the whole point.
dude,white people are fucking evil.No matter what you say,I see/feel the effects of thier unjust ways everyday,and so do millions of others blacks,native americans,etc.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:16 pm

This ''its not all of us'' BS doesnt fly with me,because those that ''arent racist'' surely will side with thier 'racist' family and friends before they side with justice,so that makes them apart of the problem.This isnt some small time shit,this is huge,widescale oppression.The masses of whites agree with this system because if they didnt it wouldnt be this way.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 2:20 pm

surely will side with thier 'racist' family and friends before they side with justice,so that makes them apart of the problem.
Wrong

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:20 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
surely will side with thier 'racist' family and friends before they side with justice,so that makes them apart of the problem.
Wrong
true

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 2:22 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:But why?lol ask white people that shit.And I blame it on race because I call it like I see it/
Ok, but that sounds like a white guy to me who talks racist shit about black people. Just fill in "black people" into your statement and imagine a white racist saying that.
So the white race gets off the hook for oppressing others,because pointing out this,makes me just as guilty as them?lol.
No, but being racist is no answer to racism. Its just going down the same route and repeating mistakes.

Believe me Madmiddle, i have done enough research so far, to know about these things you are pointing out, but blaming it on white people as a race is missing the whole point.
dude,white people are #%@&#%@ evil.No matter what you say,I see/feel the effects of thier unjust ways everyday,and so do millions of others blacks,native americans,etc.
if white people are evil, are blacks the immaculate race? no flaws or problems, just straight up perfect?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 21st, 2007, 2:23 pm

what is crypto racism?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 2:25 pm

madmiddle wrote: dude,white people are #%@&#%@ evil.No matter what you say,I see/feel the effects of thier unjust ways everyday,and so do millions of others blacks,native americans,etc.
Ok, i believe you. You said you live in Milwaukee right? I have never been there and dont know how white people are up there, but they seem to be pretty racist. Now, no matter if you believe it or not many white people are not like that and racism is caused by wrong socialization, lack of education and indoctrination, NOT by being white.

I can only speak for myself, but i believe in the equality of ALL people, matter of fact i think the term race is a social construct to justify injustice and exploitation ("This race is inferior, so we have the right to destroy them, since they are useless anyways"). I dont even believe in the concept of race, since it has been proven to be wrong scientifically.

Yes, i know that many whites have committed atrocities and cruelties upon other races, but so have all other races aswell. White people just happened to have the best weapons. I am sure, that e.g. asians would have been in that position, they would have acted the same. Period. Every race is capable of hatred and senseless violence and theyll do it if they can. That is not a white specialty and i can prove that a million times.. I do not want to downtalk the black/white situation in america though and i completely agree, that the history has been and still is fucked up.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 2:25 pm

A Ghost wrote:what is crypto racism?
hidden racism

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:26 pm

se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

dude,white people are #%@&#%@ evil.No matter what you say,I see/feel the effects of thier unjust ways everyday,and so do millions of others blacks,native americans,etc.
if white people are evil, are blacks the immaculate race? no flaws or problems, just straight up perfect?
No,some blacks are evil,but we dont seek to control the whole world and oppress all others like whites.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 2:30 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Wrong
true
That is wrong. I don NOT side with racists, no matter what you say. I dont. Never have. Neither has my father. He also has engaged in actions against racists. Take my word for that.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:31 pm

Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Wrong
true
That is wrong. I don NOT side with racists, no matter what you say. I dont. Never have. Neither has my father. He also has engaged in actions against racists. Take my word for that.

Are you a patriot?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 2:33 pm

No,some blacks are evil,but we dont seek to control the whole world and oppress all others like whites.
nah, black people just commit mass genocide in africa and try to destroy the other rebel units in the country as well as innocent people living in the opposing territory. but thats not evil right? or better yet its probably white peoples fault right?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 2:33 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Are you a patriot?
I have mixed feelings about patriotism. It brings out bad things in people very often. Nothing wrong with healthy, low-key patriotism i think. What do you think?

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 3:05 pm

se11 wrote:
nah, black people just commit mass genocide in africa and try to destroy the other rebel units in the country as well as innocent people living in the opposing territory. but thats not evil right? or better yet its probably white peoples fault right?
Whites have alot to do with this,with thier colonization and destruction of Africa.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 3:06 pm

Backing warlords if they suited thier cause,etc

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 3:09 pm

madmiddle wrote:Backing warlords if they suited thier cause,etc
Yes, its true. One of the worst cases was Lumumba.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 3:12 pm

Sentenza wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Are you a patriot?
I have mixed feelings about patriotism. It brings out bad things in people very often. Nothing wrong with healthy, low-key patriotism i think. What do you think?
Being patriotic to a white supremicist entity,means you support white supremacy.You support white supremacy.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 3:14 pm

See what i mean.Even 'none racist' whites will support racism,even if subconsciously doing so.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 3:19 pm

madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
Whites have alot to do with this,with thier colonization and destruction of Africa.
see i told you ....

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 3:21 pm

se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
see i told you ....
You told me that much like in america,whites contributed to the horid conditions amongst blacks in Africa?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 3:22 pm

madmiddle wrote:See what i mean.Even 'none racist' whites will support racism,even if subconsciously doing so.
No. You are wrong. I do NOT support that part of my country. I am not from the US and my country probably has a worse history with racism then the US has.
I do respect the struggle of my family and the sacrifices they had to make due to the history of my country.

Now you tell me, where do i support white racism? Dont say that it is just like that, give me a reason.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 3:24 pm

madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
see i told you ....
You told me that much like in america,whites contributed to the horid conditions amongst blacks in Africa?
yeah dont take any responsibility again. ITS AMAZING THE LACK OF RESPONSIBILTY YOU HAVE.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 4:10 pm

se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
see i told you ....
yeah dont take any responsibility again. ITS AMAZING THE LACK OF RESPONSIBILTY YOU HAVE.
It is whites who refuse to take responsability for all of the destruction they have caused worldwide.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 21st, 2007, 6:13 pm

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 6:28 pm

madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
se11 wrote:
see i told you ....
It is whites who refuse to take responsability for all of the destruction they have caused worldwide.
I refuse to take responsibilty for things that were done when I wasnt even alive. I sympathize and do my best to understand how it has affected blacks as a whole. But take responsibilty for? Uh uh, nada, aint gonna happen.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 6:50 pm

christina dont even bother, his answer to everything is "white peoples fault"

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 6:51 pm

WHat about the mass discrimination that is happening right now,TODAY?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 8:14 pm

madmiddle wrote:WHat about the mass discrimination that is happening right now,TODAY?
I dont discriminate against you or anyone else. I am friendly to anyone who is friendly to me and even those that are not (soft heart). We are ALL equal in my eyes. I do the best I can do to survive and make a life for myself everyday just like you.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:31 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:WHat about the mass discrimination that is happening right now,TODAY?
I dont discriminate against you or anyone else. I am friendly to anyone who is friendly to me and even those that are not (soft heart). We are ALL equal in my eyes. I do the best I can do to survive and make a life for myself everyday just like you.

Do you give a shit about mass unemployment in the black community?

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:32 pm

would you support strict,drastic enforcement of the civil rights laws?

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:34 pm

would you support the freedom of the masses of incaracarted black men,in there for non violent drug offenses,caused in part by being blocked from legal jobs?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 8:37 pm

madmiddle wrote:would you support the freedom of the masses of incaracarted black men,in there for non violent drug offenses,caused in part by being blocked from legal jobs?
why are you asking me?, you already said i cant say no :?