White supremacy mental disorder

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 19th, 2007, 8:54 pm

By Harry R. Davidson, Ph.D.

The recent case of five police officers killing 23-year-old Sean Bell and injuring two of hisfriends should make it obvious that Blacks continue to be at-risk to die by the hands of police. Sean Bell was killed on his wedding day in a barrage of police gunfire as he left his bachelor party.

Despite three civilian witnesses, who say they saw officers firing their weapons multiple times, the police union and the media is attempting to convince the America public that the killing was somehow justified. An attorney for the detectives’ union has called the incident “a tragedy, but not a crime.” Union officials maintain that at least one undercover detective was convinced there was a gun in the car. However, no gun was found. Sounds like paranoia to me.

A professor of police studies at John Jay College of Criminal Justice has already said it is unlikely the officers, who have been placed on leave with pay, a holiday bonus, would face criminal charges. The five officers who fired their guns included two Blacks, two Whites and one Hispanic, the media, the justice system and the educational systems and all the racist institutions that impact on our lives, all are obviously suffering from White Supremacy Mental Disorders and/or are under White Supremacy domination.

It has become increasingly clear that the term “Racist” is not adequate in explaining the behaviors of those, whom I believe, actually suffer from White Supremacy Mental Disorders.

Examples can be seen in the cases of Tawana Brawley, who charged that six White men had abducted, raped and tortured her, leaving her on the side of a Dutchess County, New York highway. She was only 16 years old at the time. Ms. Brawley was found semi-conscious, half frozen and wrapped in a plastic bag. Feces were smeared on her face and racist slurs and KKK had been written on her body. She further stated that they had flashed a badge.

In 1988 a grand jury concluded that Brawley made up the story of being abducted and raped. It also exonerated her attackers. No testimony was heard from the medics who treated Brawley for her injuries after she was found near death. This and numerous other irregularities led Brawley’s supporters to denounce the grand-jury proceedings as a giant cover-up.

Ms. Brawley was publicly criticized by the big-business media for vilifying her and her supporters, including Attorney Alton Maddox Jr., C. Vernon Mason and the Rev. Al Sharpton. Attorney Maddox was suspended from practicing law, when he chargeda cover-up and advised Brawley not to cooperate with the grand jury. Mr. Mason was later disbarred. Rev. Sharpton’s credibility is constantly assaulted because of his involvement in the Brawley case.

Jeffery Ross, a professor of criminology at the University of Baltimore, in “Making News of Police Violence,”provides a study on media attention to and public notice of, violent police acts. Mr. Ross cites the airing of the video-taping of the notorious Rodney King’s beating by members of the Los Angeles police department. He suggests that the causes of police brutality are, “complex and deeply imbedded in racism and the continuance of various inequalities. The torture of Abner Louima in New York, and the shooting of Amadou Diallo continue to put police violence in the forefront of the public consciousness.

Any normal, rational and sane person recognizes that the above cited cases as well as the countless other irrationally aggressive assaults on Black and nonwhite people are being perpetrated by people who suffer from mental distortions. White Supremacy should be viewed as a severe mental disorder, a psychotic state that results in a total distortion of reality.

White Supremacy disorder produces individuals who demonstrate an arrogant andpretentious sense of self-importance and have problems getting along with others, who they devalue. They like empathy and feel they have a right to things and will exploit or attack other people to achieve their desires. They are extremely self-centered, need constant attention and praise. They are preoccupied with delusions of unlimited success. These are extremely aggressive and violent individuals who overcompensate for their sense of inadequacies and pridefullycelebrate their conquests, invasions, killings, rape and pillaging of other cultures, under a banner of patriotism. Their culture reflects a preoccupation with pirates, vampires and other predatory beast depicted in their movies.

Movies like Apocalypto and Blood Diamond depict Black people as savages who kill their members of their own race; while Rocky, Superman and Spiderman provide White people with fantasy heroes. White Supremacy Disorder should be classified in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of mental illness. But, it won’t, because the same people who practice White Supremacy write the manual.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 19th, 2007, 9:28 pm

White Supremacy should be viewed as a severe mental disorder, a psychotic state that results in a total distortion of reality.

I believe it is. And also that it is passed down generation to generation in families much like incest.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 19th, 2007, 9:39 pm

whats the cure?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 9:53 pm

frozen fire wrote:whats the cure?
understanding

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 19th, 2007, 9:55 pm

white supremacy is ignorance not a disorder. A white supremacist deserves to die and body rot, as a direct result of his own misunderstandings and incoherency.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 9:58 pm

BlaKK wrote:white supremacy is ignorance not a disorder. A white supremacist deserves to die and body rot, as a direct result of his own misunderstandings and incoherency.
heh what about the fools like madmiddle who continue to choose not to understand? They are apparently ignorant, what do u have to say about them? same thing?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:02 pm

johnnny wrote:
BlaKK wrote:white supremacy is ignorance not a disorder. A white supremacist deserves to die and body rot, as a direct result of his own misunderstandings and incoherency.
heh what about the fools like madmiddle who continue to choose not to understand? They are apparently ignorant, what do u have to say about them? same thing?
obviously there ignorance puts them in the same catagory, but seriously man as a black man are they the same to you?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 19th, 2007, 10:04 pm

Is the hate that hate produced, the exact same?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:05 pm

perongregory wrote:Is the hate that hate produced, the exact same?
when the hated on go beyond the point of return, yes...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 19th, 2007, 10:06 pm

johnnny wrote:
interesting...I'm gonna think on that one.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 19th, 2007, 10:07 pm

No, Because fundamentally white people are more evil, peep a history book...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:08 pm

perongregory wrote:
johnnny wrote:
interesting...I'm gonna think on that one.
madmiddle is proving that whats going on in america is not salvagable, will he ever come to light? i dunno, he hasnt proved it.

Hes proving that he wants to be like his oppresers and oppress, and continue the hate

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:09 pm

oh we got a debate here

If iam in your shoes and im being oppresed by anyone one man, and i kill him for it or sink down to his level and harrass his people, i dun just that joined the devil in his ranks.

The devil has many disguises

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:10 pm

BlaKK wrote:No, Because fundamentally white people are more evil, peep a history book...
ive read the history books, but fundamentally evil is evil in the end

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:13 pm

-evil cant replace evil for a better future, its not possible
-Mohatma Ghandi is the truest person in history

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 19th, 2007, 10:14 pm

johnnny wrote:oh we got a debate here

If iam in your shoes and im being oppresed by anyone one man, and i kill him for it or sink down to his level and harrass his people, i dun just that joined the devil in his ranks.

but madmiddle's hate is like the whole debate around racism. Is black racism even comparable to white racism if blacks don't occupy the positions of whites in society, to affect whites on all levels? blacks can curse, and beat a certain amount of whites, and probably in a select few businesses deny whites jobs, but can they change education, choose where people live, change police force, military force, choose the businesses in communities by bank loans, affect labor, media, and so much more? What is an idea if you cannot change things with it? This is only conjecture.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:15 pm

-iam not trying to fight with you guys, i agree with you on alot of points
-but madmiddles extreme hatred isnt the solution to a better future, im sorry but it isnt

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 19th, 2007, 10:16 pm

johnnny wrote:-evil cant replace evil for a better future, its not possible
no he isn't, cause while he fought righteously for his people's sovereignty and rights, he talked major shit about Africans and berated them, and their cause.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:17 pm

perongregory wrote:
johnnny wrote:oh we got a debate here

but madmiddle's hate is like the whole debate around racism. Is black racism even comparable to white racism if blacks don't occupy the positions of whites in society, to affect whites on all levels? blacks can curse, and beat a certain amount of whites, and probably in a select few businesses deny whites jobs, but can they change education, choose where people live, change police force, military force, choose the businesses in communities by bank loans, affect labor, media, and so much more? What is an idea if you cannot change things with it? This is only conjecture.
so as someone who hasnt oppressed anyone in my life, i meet this guy who hates me before he met me? its not my fault, but he hates me beats me up and such.

I havent done nothing to him, so its still the same old hatred

Its the failed integration from the government that makes him hate me

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:18 pm

perongregory wrote:
no he isn't, cause while he fought righteously for his people's sovereignty and rights, he talked major shit about Africans and berated them, and their cause.
oh, ill recheck that one

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:19 pm

johnnny wrote:
perongregory wrote:
oh, ill recheck that one
seems like everyones a fucking racist these days......

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:19 pm

What im saying is that its his inability to differentiate between the good and the bad that makes his hatred the same

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:20 pm

You dont see me attacking blakk for hating racists,

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:24 pm

i really wish we could get along and so do my non white friends, but the misunderstanding caused by the whites in the slavery trade has rooted itself in so many africans that now the africans are repeating the same mistakes as the whites before them

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 19th, 2007, 10:28 pm

johnnny wrote:
It IS the same type of mindset, whether he wants to acknowledge it or not.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 19th, 2007, 10:28 pm

johnnny wrote:i really wish we could get along and so do my non white friends, but the misunderstanding caused by the whites in the slavery trade has rooted itself in so many africans that now the africans are repeating the same mistakes as the whites before them
The vast majority of blacks have been ready to get along with whites and assimilate into white society but the whites in power continue to fuck up, so it's much more than the slave trade. In fact the blacks that might have the most in common with whites (middle class blacks) are somin to a point where they don't feel whites will ever accept blacks, and that it isnt even worth it to try to get along with whites.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 19th, 2007, 10:29 pm

Breaking the cycle

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:29 pm

perongregory wrote:
johnnny wrote:i really wish we could get along and so do my non white friends, but the misunderstanding caused by the whites in the slavery trade has rooted itself in so many africans that now the africans are repeating the same mistakes as the whites before them
The vast majority of blacks have been ready to get along with whites and assimilate into white society but the whites in power continue to fu-- up, so it's much more than the slave trade. In fact the blacks that might have the most in common with whites (middle class blacks) are somin to a point where they don't feel whites will ever accept blacks, and that it isnt even worth it to try to get along with whites.
YES !!!!!!! The whites in power thank you man, and those whites are corrupting my people,

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 19th, 2007, 10:40 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Breaking the cycle
Impossible...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 19th, 2007, 10:43 pm

BlaKK wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Breaking the cycle
Impossible...
this is true, the whites in power in america have corrupted there country

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 19th, 2007, 10:45 pm

johnnny wrote:
perongregory wrote:
The vast majority of blacks have been ready to get along with whites and assimilate into white society but the whites in power continue to fu-- up, so it's much more than the slave trade. In fact the blacks that might have the most in common with whites (middle class blacks) are somin to a point where they don't feel whites will ever accept blacks, and that it isnt even worth it to try to get along with whites.
YES !!!!!!! The whites in power thank you man, and those whites are corrupting my people,
Most people in power are fu-- up. Not only whites.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 19th, 2007, 10:46 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Breaking the cycle
And how do you do that?