White supremacy mental disorder

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 8:39 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:WHat about the mass discrimination that is happening right now,TODAY?
I dont discriminate against you or anyone else. I am friendly to anyone who is friendly to me and even those that are not (soft heart). We are ALL equal in my eyes. I do the best I can do to survive and make a life for myself everyday just like you.

Do you give a shit about mass unemployment in the black community?
I give a shit about mass unemployment period. What would you like ME to do about it? I am working my own ass off to get myself in a better position.....you act like blacks are the only ones struggling to have things. Shit! I have been going to school for 6 mos, doing my externship from 9am-6pm M-F. Life isnt easy. GET OVER IT! Get off your own ass and do something about it. Its called personal responsibility.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:40 pm

johnnny wrote:
madmiddle wrote:would you support the freedom of the masses of incaracarted black men,in there for non violent drug offenses,caused in part by being blocked from legal jobs?
why are you asking me?, you already said i cant say no :?
wasnt asking you,faggot

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 8:41 pm

madmiddle wrote:
johnnny wrote:
madmiddle wrote:would you support the freedom of the masses of incaracarted black men,in there for non violent drug offenses,caused in part by being blocked from legal jobs?
why are you asking me?, you already said i cant say no :?
wasnt asking you,faggot
Your quite the tough guy madmiddle id have to say, if i ever seen you id say your a real netgangster....

so wy you asking all the dumb question when you know the answer yourself?

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:41 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:WHat about the mass discrimination that is happening right now,TODAY?
I dont discriminate against you or anyone else. I am friendly to anyone who is friendly to me and even those that are not (soft heart). We are ALL equal in my eyes. I do the best I can do to survive and make a life for myself everyday just like you.

I give a shit about mass unemployment period. What would you like ME to do about it? I am working my own ass off to get myself in a better position.....you act like blacks are the only ones struggling to have things. Shit! I have been going to school for 6 mos, doing my externship from 9am-6pm M-F. Life isnt easy. GET OVER IT! Get off your own ass and do something about it. Its called personal responsibility.
get over being oppressed?SHut up,devil.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:42 pm

our 60-70% unemployment compared to your 5% isnt something we should just ''get over''

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:43 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

GET OVER IT!
white devils favorite words

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 8:44 pm

madmiddle wrote:would you support strict,drastic enforcement of the civil rights laws?
this is an actual problem amongst the white population that say they believe in equal rights for blacks. An example, they compared whites who supported blacks being allowed to move and live anywhere they could afford in the present to whites in the 70's. The study showed most whites today support blacks living anywhere they could afford as opposed to the whites in the 70's, but when they asked whites who believed anyone should live anywhere if they believe that landlords, real estate owners, and so on should not be able to look at a buyers race, or anything that could lead to discrimination, the number of whites dropped from the 90's to the 50's. The high number of whites who believed in equal rights also dropped when they were asked if we should institute fed. processes to enforce civil rights. How can you not be racist, but don't want to stop things that promote racist behavior and actions?

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:45 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Its called personal responsibility.
keep people under the poverty line and then yell this ''personal responsability'' BS.I hate you fucking pigs,I swear I hope you devils just die off.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 8:45 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

We ALL deal with oppression everday. You arent special so save it.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:45 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

We ALL deal with oppression everday. You arent special so save it.
you arent oppressed,devil

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 8:45 pm

now do you guys see that madmiddle is a moron?

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:47 pm

what if i stabbed you,locked you in the fucking basement,and yelled you were personally responsable for your situation?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 8:47 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

keep people under the poverty line and then yell this ''personal responsability'' BS.I hate you #%@&#%@ pigs,I swear I hope you devils just die off.
You want to talk about poverty you little fucker. I OWE the bank money. I have no health insurance. I lost my DL because I couldnt afford car insurance so shut the hell up already with that crap. I am working my ass off to get myself in a better position so kiss my pretty white broke asssssss!

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 8:48 pm

perongregory wrote:
madmiddle wrote:would you support strict,drastic enforcement of the civil rights laws?
this is an actual problem amongst the white population that say they believe in equal rights for blacks. An example, they compared whites who supported blacks being allowed to move and live anywhere they could afford in the present to whites in the 70's. The study showed most whites today support blacks living anywhere they could afford as opposed to the whites in the 70's, but when they asked whites who believed anyone should live anywhere if they believe that landlords, real estate owners, and so on should not be able to look at a buyers race, or anything that could lead to discrimination, the number of whites dropped from the 90's to the 50's. The high number of whites who believed in equal rights also dropped when they were asked if we should institute fed. processes to enforce civil rights. How can you not be racist, but don't want to stop things that promote racist behavior and actions?
You see thats in your country not mine, the blacks i know who wanted jobs got jobs, but im still the devil in his eyes..... thats racism
its not always but who you are in america....

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:49 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

keep people under the poverty line and then yell this ''personal responsability'' BS.I hate you #%@&#%@ pigs,I swear I hope you devils just die off.
You want to talk about poverty you little fucker. I OWE the bank money. I have no health insurance. I lost my DL because I couldnt afford car insurance so shut the hell up already with that crap. I am working my ass off to get myself in a better position so kiss my pretty white broke asssssss!
I dont want to kiss your flabby,feces smered buttox cow!Suck my black dick!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 8:50 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

If you aren't given the right ways to get off your ass and do something, you will revert to the wrong ways. Right now that manifest itself in blacks hurting each other to escape these problems, but what if it wan't that, what if it was like slavery days and blacks got over it by killing every white they saw in sight? Whites don't care now causxe it doesn't affect them, but it will if they sit by idly and let BS slide. Reminds me of the French Revolution, when some of the bourgeoisie were begging and pleading for their lives, saying I didn't oppress you, blah, blah, blah. The proletariot didn't wanna hear that shit, cause even though some bourgiosie weren't actively oppressing anyone they were sitting back and benefitting, so they got they ass fucked up with the rest.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 8:51 pm

madmiddle wrote:what if i stabbed you,locked you in the #%@&#%@ basement,and yelled you were personally responsable for your situation?
I could go and blame society, being molested as a child, the fact that my sons father never gave me one red cent. But in the end it comes down to this.....there are individuals who have overcome SO MUCH more. So I AM responsible for my situation. Thats the difference between you and I. I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT. Maybe you outta try it.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 8:52 pm

madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
madmiddle wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

I dont want to kiss your flabby,feces smered buttox cow!Suck my black dick!
Bedeep Bedeep Bedeep.....thats all folks.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 8:52 pm

damn I write something, come back and people are goin crazy. I can see how this shit is going to pan out. And Christina, aren't you supposed to try to stay as objective as possible?

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 8:53 pm

you shouldnt have told me to kiss your ass you hypocrite

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 8:54 pm

All of this crazyness coming out of america, wow, the way i see it if your american your american and thats fucking dangerous, you know what you all can sink on that ship

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 8:55 pm

johnnny wrote:
perongregory wrote:
You see thats in your country not mine, the blacks i know who wanted jobs got jobs, but im still the devil in his eyes..... thats racism
its not always but who you are in america....
Its all out there for every single one of us if we want it badly enough. He just wants to use oppression as an excuse NOT to have to accept personal responsibilty. Not saying oppression does not exist, it most certainly does in sooooo many forms.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 8:55 pm

All this arguring is pointless. The point remains, if the heavier half of the problem doesn't want to truly solve the present problems, the other half will result to drastic measures -destroying or at least trying to destroy the other half.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 8:57 pm

perongregory wrote:All this arguring is pointless. The point remains, if the heavier half of the problem doesn't want to truly solve the present problems, the other half will result to drastic measures -destroying or at least trying to destroy the other half.
its already begun....

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 8:57 pm

the war in america could engulf the world :(

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 8:58 pm

se11 wrote:now do you guys see that madmiddle is a moron?
Ya

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 8:59 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Ya
no hes not an idiot hes just saying hes on the other side and hes out to get ya :shock:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 8:59 pm

johnnny wrote:All of this crazyness coming out of america, wow, the way i see it if your american your american and thats #%@&#%@ dangerous, you know what you all can sink on that ship
America was built off of oppression, what do you expect? Fuck the Indians the blacks, Mexicans, and everybody else that isn't anglo white, and when it's neccessary, time to say some people are now white. But it's still fuck you Indians and Blacks. Look at the vast majority of Indians and Blacks in this country...living like shit, and all white people say is get over it. It's your fault you won't submit and live how we say. That's why there isn't any closure to this issue, and shit will get worse until all the water rises over the floodgates, then what will you say?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 9:00 pm

perongregory wrote:damn I write something, come back and people are goin crazy. I can see how this shit is going to pan out. And Christina, aren't you supposed to try to stay as objective as possible?
Dont start Peron. I am human after all.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 9:01 pm

johnnny wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Ya
no hes not an idiot hes just saying hes on the other side and hes out to get ya :shock:
People like that scare me....a little :lol:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 9:01 pm

i am just watching this, madmiddle you are by far one of the stupidest people on this site ever. all you say is "white devil" "white evil". thats it. there's no point to even argue with you because you already know the answer. no useful knowledge comes out of you.
The proletariot didn't wanna hear that shit, cause even though some bourgiosie weren't actively oppressing anyone they were sitting back and benefitting, so they got they ass #%@& up with the rest.
how do you think we've benefitted. my family worked for everything we have. do you think i wake up each day, skip to school with my $100 school bag, get straight A's because "im white and im great", then i can go get a diploma, and get a great old job because "im white and great". i have to work just as much as you do and thats the truth.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 9:01 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
perongregory wrote:damn I write something, come back and people are goin crazy. I can see how this shit is going to pan out. And Christina, aren't you supposed to try to stay as objective as possible?
Dont start Peron. I am human after all.
You are an administrator.