white people dont belong posting here

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » June 19th, 2007, 7:12 pm

suga water mayonaise & cheese seedlesswatermelon cornbread chicken and grits cornfed face

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: white people dont belong posting here

Unread post by A Ghost » June 19th, 2007, 10:37 pm

se11 wrote:white people really have no business posting in this "race & ethnicity" section. this section has become a pro-black, anti-white dominated board instead of a discussion area. since most(not speaking on all) of the people that do post are black and feel blacks are always right, the few white people here shouldn't even bother posting, they dont belong here. i came back posting here then stoped because its just not worth arguing against 20 people that feel my opinion is wrong because its not theirs. i see some of the white people who do post messages and they just look bad. they either sound like a racist, sound afraid to say something, or just plain stupid.

if you want to talk about racial issues, streetgangs.com is not the place to do it. this section is filled with hate, lack of respect, and imaturity from all parties. whenever a topic gets debated, it turns into the blame game and turns into several pages of off-topic racist ranting.

after reading a a few of the recent topics, i just feel like i dont belong here and neither do other white people. this is a black dominated board, and even though i am for peace and equality, its just not worth arguing on here because white people are always wrong.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 20th, 2007, 8:49 am

:lol: Ooooo, I've been frowned at!

For the sake of arguement, what if your mixed and dont reject any part, black or white? Many mixed parentage peeps call themselves black, thats cool...but its not the whole pic, mixed parentage is a biological fact of both black and white.....so identity is complex and not in black and white....we humans, viva la difference. And white peeps - don't be soft, you can post where you want. And black peeps, don't be closed minded, there a whole world out here.

Viva la difference.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » June 20th, 2007, 5:48 pm

A Ghost arent you a whiteboy, if you are stop talking and acting as if you are black.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » June 20th, 2007, 7:10 pm

DC wrote:A Ghost arent you a whiteboy, if you are stop talking and acting as if you are black.

Im white, but Ive never done the things you accuse me of doing. :wink:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 20th, 2007, 10:56 pm

why cant there be a white streetgangs forum and they all go there ......why post around blacks if this is a big issue

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 21st, 2007, 1:12 am

Yall some crazy ass folks...man who cares if you black or white or mexican or whateva...I feel like errybody got a lil bit to gain from one anotha if cats would just listen sometimes and stop tryna prove to each other that one is right or wrong...I feel like white people got as much rights as black people to post on dis shyt...if dey ain't with that bullshyt...It might be a white dominated forum but that don't change the fact that niggaz and whiteboyz both have some form of insight on what's goin on in most topics...so, I think this race card needs to b burned...on the real and I ain't takin no sides and by the way.....I'm BLACK!

So if you real I think you got a right to speak yo piece...

PEACE...

I do agree with greg though, a lotta cats ain't from LA and don't know much about gangs and hoods and shyt like that

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 21st, 2007, 2:16 am

the_Pioneer wrote:Yall some crazy ass folks...man who cares if you black or white or mexican or whateva...I feel like errybody got a lil bit to gain from one anotha if cats would just listen sometimes and stop tryna prove to each other that one is right or wrong...I feel like white people got as much rights as black people to post on dis shyt...if dey ain't with that bullshyt...It might be a white dominated forum but that don't change the fact that niggaz and whiteboyz both have some form of insight on what's goin on in most topics...so, I think this race card needs to b burned...on the real and I ain't takin no sides and by the way.....I'm BLACK!

So if you real I think you got a right to speak yo piece...

PEACE...

I do agree with greg though, a lotta cats ain't from LA and don't know much about gangs and hoods and shyt like that
I agree 100%.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » June 21st, 2007, 4:29 am

I also agree but nothing is worse then a white man that acts black, everyone needs to take a good look in the mirror
and remember to just be themselves, so to all the wiggers out there you look and sound like complete idiots and you are
disgracing yourselves and every other white person in the world.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 6:41 am

DC wrote:I also agree but nothing is worse then a white man that acts black, everyone needs to take a good look in the mirror
and remember to just be themselves, so to all the wiggers out there you look and sound like complete idiots and you are
I REALLY AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE 100000 % , WIGGERS - SPIGGERS - CHING CHIGGERS , STOP IT , its enbarrasing to your own people

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 21st, 2007, 9:46 am

NICKELS wrote:
DC wrote:I also agree but nothing is worse then a white man that acts black, everyone needs to take a good look in the mirror
I REALLY AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE 100000 % , WIGGERS - SPIGGERS - CHING CHIGGERS , STOP IT , its enbarrasing to your own people
Yea.....but to say a person is actin black or white or whateva is a stereotypical point of view. I don't like to catergorize myself as a black person cause of the way I act....that's whats wrong with shyt right now....somebody do some off the wall shyt and u got people sayin "ahhh dats some white people shyt" or "shyt u know that was a black man," can u really pin-point who someone is by the way the act or their tone of voice. NO!!!! I like to think that I'ma product of my environment...I grew up in the hood...seen a lot of shyt go down....but I can't speak fo the next man....I feel like if u grew up like me then u got no otha choice but to react like me or somewhat similar....the point I'ma tryna make is...this is a forum my niggaz....on the internet...u can't really judge a man until you are able to physically see or hear how he rockin'. Dig what I bury?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » June 21st, 2007, 10:53 am

"wigger" is a term that white racists came up with so they could call whites that were friendly with blacks "ni-gers" without having to actually say it.

And on that note, white kids that wear du rags that grew up in the suburbs, live in the suburbs with all white friends are clowns.

But there are fakes no matter where you go, the hood or the suburbs.

Not only that but "black" and "white" are sociologial made up terms that actually dont exist at all.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 21st, 2007, 11:06 am

A Ghost wrote:
"wigger" is a term that white racists came up with so they could call whites that were friendly with blacks "ni-gers" without having to actually say it.
Yea. Its funny to me how people dont see the racist implication in that word. Wigger as in: why should a white person ever want to affiliate with "Niggers"?
Proof to me is that there is no term that goes the other way around cause the very same persons that coined the term wigger, were the ones that considered it a progress for a black person to leave his "inferior" african identity behind. And in their eyes a white guy affiliating with black culture that is the biggest disgrace ever cause he is taking one step down the cultural ladder.

Now dont get me wrong, i also think that spoiled suburbian kids trying to be super hard gangbangers are fags to me (yes we have them here too).
But thats another thing one might argue about. Is that really black culture, or more a stigma?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 21st, 2007, 11:29 am

[quote="Sentenza"]Now dont get me wrong, i also think that spoiled suburbian kids trying to be super hard gangbangers are fags to me [/quote]

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=18429

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 21st, 2007, 11:36 am

Qdawg wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Now dont get me wrong, i also think that spoiled suburbian kids trying to be super hard gangbangers are fags to me
http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=18429
Yea i have seen that Thread and you are right, i should rephrase my words. Lets say spoiled kids from rich suburbian areas.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » June 22nd, 2007, 2:41 am

I have no problem with other races, I have problems with white youngsters trying to act like the Game, Snoop or 50, its stupid.
Like the music and enjoy the scene but dont try be somthing your not, to me the word wigger is a way of describing a white person
who acts like they are black gangstas.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 22nd, 2007, 4:44 am

I've said it before here but UK is different to states in this respect in some ways - there will be wannabe white gangsters for sure, but in a place like Hackney, there are a mjority black gangs but those gangs also have white members, depending on the geography of the click in the borough i.e. in the North and Central parts of the borough, the gangs are majority balck, whereas in South Hackney, the gangs are mixed. Both black, white, Turkish, Asian etc kids grow up on the same estates (projects), speak the same slang, wear the same clothes and so on. So a white kid growing up on a gang estate will be as likey to be involved as a black kid - white kids in Hackney have a cockney influence, a culture of the hardman, the villain, from old school East End gangsters such as the Kray twins, so to bring things to the modern age, its culturally seamless for those kids to be into the gang thing...here its not a black and white issue do much as a young peoples issue in the inner cities, though it is true to say that there is an over representation of young black men in the gangs.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 12th, 2007, 11:02 am

[quote="se11"]white people really have no business posting in this "race & ethnicity" section. this section has become a pro-black, anti-white dominated board instead of a discussion area.[/quote]

it's funny brother's outside of poverty lines is tryna be the voice for us/or dont know what they talking about :roll: bad combination

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 12th, 2007, 11:06 am

[quote="DC"]I have no problem with other races, I have problems with white youngsters trying to act like the Game, Snoop or 50, its stupid.
Like the music and enjoy the scene but dont try be somthing your not, to me the word wigger is a way of describing a white person
who acts like they are black gangstas.[/quote]

every race has there fare share of copycats true story

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 12th, 2007, 10:51 pm

Qdawg wrote:
se11 wrote:white people really have no business posting in this "race & ethnicity" section. this section has become a pro-black, anti-white dominated board instead of a discussion area.
it's funny brother's outside of poverty lines is tryna be the voice for us/or dont know what they talking about :roll: bad combination
:shock:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 13th, 2007, 6:48 am

Yeah for real what's up with that sideways shit

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 24th, 2007, 2:34 am

Shush se11. This was not the right way to express your discontent. Obviously, there have been gangs over the many years this country has existed and whites have been fully represented from the early Five Points of NYC to Chicago to LA and you know this. A better title for your thread might have been: I'm a discontent and want to express my discontent. Because that's all you're really doing here.
se11 wrote:white people really have no business posting in this "race & ethnicity" section. this section has become a pro-black, anti-white dominated board instead of a discussion area. since most(not speaking on all) of the people that do post are black and feel blacks are always right, the few white people here shouldn't even bother posting, they dont belong here. i came back posting here then stoped because its just not worth arguing against 20 people that feel my opinion is wrong because its not theirs. i see some of the white people who do post messages and they just look bad. they either sound like a racist, sound afraid to say something, or just plain stupid.

if you want to talk about racial issues, streetgangs.com is not the place to do it. this section is filled with hate, lack of respect, and imaturity from all parties. whenever a topic gets debated, it turns into the blame game and turns into several pages of off-topic racist ranting.

after reading a a few of the recent topics, i just feel like i dont belong here and neither do other white people. this is a black dominated board, and even though i am for peace and equality, its just not worth arguing on here because white people are always wrong.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 26th, 2007, 1:36 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:Shush se11. This was not the right way to express your discontent. Obviously, there have been gangs over the many years this country has existed and whites have been fully represented from the early Five Points of NYC to Chicago to LA and you know this. A better title for your thread might have been: I'm a discontent and want to express my discontent. Because that's all you're really doing here.

LOL... :lol:

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 4th, 2007, 10:01 pm

perongregory wrote:this is a white dominated board, and I bet you most of the people on here aint black, or from LA.

I sense a cover got pulled.. .has someone revealed himself???

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 4th, 2007, 11:28 pm

lol @ the title of this post, white people crying once again....

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 4th, 2007, 11:50 pm

lol@the woody crying..

but all BS aside.. the fool is absolutely correct...

I absolutely agree with the kid..

but he is crying! lol

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 5th, 2007, 12:11 am

dubcity wrote:lol @ the title of this post, white people crying once again....
[font=Trebuchet]Hey, Dub, Allhood and the rest of ya whiners...[/font]

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 5th, 2007, 12:22 am

justice league wrote:
Let me guess... you were stalking your boyfriend and found out this is where he has been hanging out when he is suppose to be at work???

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 5th, 2007, 1:04 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:
justice league wrote:

Let me guess... you were stalking your boyfriend and found out this is where he has been hanging out when he is suppose to be at work???

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 5th, 2007, 11:56 pm

thats proly the nastiest pic ive ever seen