white people dont belong posting here

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 26th, 2007, 11:50 pm

TeeKay wrote:
perongregory wrote:I think it does matter, when the majority of this shit focuses on black LA gangs and Mexicans LA gangs and the style of bangin they originated. yet everybody here is some gay ass foreigners talkin a grip of shit, and aint never lived in my city or experienced what we have. only a few muthafuckas on here from outta LA is real. Thats why most of the real fools that used to post here, both Mexicans and Blacks from LA bounced up outta this shit.
It matters if it is a weirdo dominated site
what you mean?

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 27th, 2007, 8:10 am

i think we need another black moderator for this section cause really who is there here

Christina Maria/white
Se11/white
Qdawg/black

we need either another black moderaor from anywhere in america lol it would seem. But 4 is a bad number when it comes to decisions so why not choose a 5th :lol: of like asian or hispanic decent? :idea: :arrow:

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » February 27th, 2007, 10:48 am

johnnnny wrote:i think we need another black moderator for this section cause really who is there here

Christina Maria/white
Se11/white
Qdawg/black

we need either another black moderaor from anywhere in america lol it would seem. But 4 is a bad number when it comes to decisions so why not choose a 5th :lol: of like asian or hispanic decent? :idea: :arrow:
An admin should be picked based on their ability to be objective not based on the colour of their skin.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 27th, 2007, 10:54 am

well i think its a good start, what we should do is draft up another list of nominees and go from there.

i know a at least two black people on this board that could level the feild, but the 5th would have to be asian, or mexican

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » February 27th, 2007, 11:10 am

johnnnny wrote:well i think its a good start, what we should do is draft up another list of nominees and go from there.

i know a at least two black people on this board that could level the feild, but the 5th would have to be asian, or mexican
I still don't know what you mean by level the playing field. Like this is some sort of internet forum based game we're playing. An admin is a glorified baby-sitter.

Alonso owns this board and he has final say, so the admins are suppose to try to keep the peace in between time. Alonso is going to pick who he wants to pick, and I don't even know if he's still looking for admins or not anyway. I'd like to think that Alonso will pick someone based on a number of things, and if he feels skin colour is one of those then that's his call to make.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 27th, 2007, 11:25 am

well on that note, the forums are actually working :D

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 27th, 2007, 3:30 pm

no more debug?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 27th, 2007, 3:32 pm

damn, finally. It should've been black, white, Asian. All that objective shit is all good, but when someone starts sayin, "I hate crackers, I hate niggers," Most people throw objectivity out of the window.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » February 27th, 2007, 3:49 pm

perongregory wrote:damn, finally. It should've been black, white, Asian. All that objective shit is all good, but when someone starts sayin, "I hate crackers, I hate niggers," Most people throw objectivity out of the window.
True and that's unforunate because those people shouldn't be in the admin position if they truely believe that way or support that. I've admin'd boards myself and I know how fun it is(n't) to be an admin and yeah, sometimes personal beliefs get in the way but in the end that falls back to the owner of the site and whatever they want goes.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: white people dont belong posting here

Unread post by George » February 27th, 2007, 3:53 pm

se11 wrote:white people really have no business posting in this "race & ethnicity" section. this section has become a pro-black, anti-white dominated board instead of a discussion area. since most(not speaking on all) of the people that do post are black and feel blacks are always right, the few white people here shouldn't even bother posting, they dont belong here. i came back posting here then stoped because its just not worth arguing against 20 people that feel my opinion is wrong because its not theirs. i see some of the white people who do post messages and they just look bad. they either sound like a racist, sound afraid to say something, or just plain stupid.

if you want to talk about racial issues, streetgangs.com is not the place to do it. this section is filled with hate, lack of respect, and imaturity from all parties. whenever a topic gets debated, it turns into the blame game and turns into several pages of off-topic racist ranting.

after reading a a few of the recent topics, i just feel like i dont belong here and neither do other white people. this is a black dominated board, and even though i am for peace and equality, its just not worth arguing on here because white people are always wrong.
Dude I personally feel anyone (ALL of us) can be right at times, and wrong at times. I don't care if you are WHite, Black, Brown, Yellow, Red, Purple, Grey or Gay lol.

I can only speak for myself but, I have nothing against you, Sentenza, or anyone else for that manner. As long as you are all
respectful, open minded, and not trying to undress me with your eyes! Dammit!

Peace man.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » February 27th, 2007, 7:15 pm

In my opinion I have more respect for a black guy that is racist versus a white guy that is racist.
ghost, no offense, but you sound like a moron. a racist, is a racist, is a racist. white, black, brown, asian, arab, whatever. they still are racist crap. this is why white people dont belong here because they either sound stupid or racist.
Dude I personally feel anyone (ALL of us) can be right at times, and wrong at times. I don't care if you are WHite, Black, Brown, Yellow, Red, Purple, Grey or Gay lol.

I can only speak for myself but, I have nothing against you, Sentenza, or anyone else for that manner. As long as you are all

Peace man.
george, i didnt mean anything to personally get at you or anyone here. but the majority of this board has the same thought "black right, white wrong, f--- everyone unless they feel the same way". some people on here are really intelligent and sensible. others, not so much. you seem like a reasonable guy from your post.

but geroge, nobody can openly talk about race anymore on here. if i say something that may offend or annoy some select black members on this board, they'll call me a racist, and blame me for some stupid shit. its not even worth discussing most topics here.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 27th, 2007, 10:55 pm

se11 wrote:
In my opinion I have more respect for a black guy that is racist versus a white guy that is racist.
ghost, no offense, but you sound like a moron. a racist, is a racist, is a racist. white, black, brown, asian, arab, whatever. they still are racist crap. this is why white people dont belong here because they either sound stupid or racist.
I have never met a single black person that has comletely distanced themselves from whites.

Ive met blacks that say "I hate white people" all the time, but they fuck white girls and have white friends.

My best friend is like that, and guess what, Im white. I joke along right with him and tell him I hate white people too, then everyone laughs and is just chill.

But racist whites are a different story. Racist whites believe they are above EVERYTHING. Racist whites refuse to have anything to do with other races. Racist whites are filled with anger all the time and are only satisfied unless other whites agree with them. Racist whites only associate themselves with other whites.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » February 28th, 2007, 11:06 am

A Ghost wrote:
se11 wrote:
I have never met a single black person that has comletely distanced themselves from whites.

Ive met blacks that say "I hate white people" all the time, but they fu-- white girls and have white friends.

My best friend is like that, and guess what, Im white. I joke along right with him and tell him I hate white people too, then everyone laughs and is just chill.

But racist whites are a different story. Racist whites believe they are above EVERYTHING. Racist whites refuse to have anything to do with other races. Racist whites are filled with anger all the time and are only satisfied unless other whites agree with them. Racist whites only associate themselves with other whites.
I think you're getting them mixed up. Your friends or associates who may jokingly, half truthfully hate white people aren't on par with the white supremacists you talk about. Though there are people of all colours that feel the same way about their race as white supremacists do about whites. You may not have encountered them but they do exist.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » February 28th, 2007, 12:03 pm

if you judge something by saying you hate someone, some group, or something without getting to know it, then your wrong and there's a problem with you.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 28th, 2007, 12:33 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
se11 wrote:

Ive met blacks that say "I hate white people" all the time, but they fu-- white girls and have white friends.

I think you're getting them mixed up. Your friends or associates who may jokingly, half truthfully hate white people aren't on par with the white supremacists you talk about.
Thats what I meant.
EmperorPenguin wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
se11 wrote:

Though there are people of all colours that feel the same way about their race as white supremacists do about whites. You may not have encountered them but they do exist.
Thats also what I meant, Ive never met a truly racist black guy before

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 28th, 2007, 2:06 pm

se11 wrote:

Peace man.
george, i didnt mean anything to personally get at you or anyone here. but the majority of this board has the same thought "black right, white wrong, f--- everyone unless they feel the same way". some people on here are really intelligent and sensible. others, not so much. you seem like a reasonable guy from your post.

but geroge, nobody can openly talk about race anymore on here. if i say something that may offend or annoy some select black members on this board, they'll call me a racist, and blame me for some stupid shit. its not even worth discussing most topics here.
True.

But still. Its only the internet. People can label you all they want. The end of the day you know who you are right?

If you are not racist then you know the truth. Don't worry man lol.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 28th, 2007, 2:25 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
johnnnny wrote:well i think its a good start, what we should do is draft up another list of nominees and go from there.

I still don't know what you mean by level the playing field. Like this is some sort of internet forum based game we're playing. An admin is a glorified baby-sitter.

Alonso owns this board and he has final say, so the admins are suppose to try to keep the peace in between time. Alonso is going to pick who he wants to pick, and I don't even know if he's still looking for admins or not anyway. I'd like to think that Alonso will pick someone based on a number of things, and if he feels skin colour is one of those then that's his call to make.

Yeah we went through all the trying to reach an agreement on a new mods and I never heard back from Al on it. Now that this silly thing is fixed again I think I will approach him on it again.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 28th, 2007, 3:05 pm

We need some common sensed fools as mods. White, black and brown. And this forum will be better off.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 28th, 2007, 3:11 pm

se11 wrote:if you judge something by saying you hate someone, some group, or something without getting to know it, then your wrong and there's a problem with you.
Exactly. And i dont think that you were always wrong with the things you said but i prefer not to jump into every argument (only if its major BS) and i might silently agree with you without stating it.

There are so many things being said on this board (good and bad) that its impossible to address everything.

I have to say though, that there have been more white idiots coming out of the woodwork saying that "fuck niggers" shit, then the other way around.
Thats at least my impression. And i also have the tendency to prefer to speak up against bad apples in "my" basket, before i argue with peoples of other races. You know what i am saying?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » February 28th, 2007, 7:03 pm

Sentenza wrote:We need some common sensed fools as mods. White, black and brown. And this forum will be better off.
lol..

I know many of you want to believe what you think could happen to make this site "better off", but it will never happen unless you make changes directly from the top. The issues on here are not new at all, they occured when the so-called "owner" was active on here and nothing was done but them little corny announcements that noone never pays any attention to or respects, so the bs on here will forever continue on until the the whole concept of the site purpose is figured out and put into motion. Since that will never happen, get used to seeing the bs on here(not from me though of course :wink: )...I could name two things that should happen that would make this a respectable site overnight, but since dude never showed/shows any real interest in having a decent, real board, why should anyone else... :arrow:

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 28th, 2007, 9:56 pm

Vote for Johnnnny, ill clean up the streets and take back the night!!!! I will get the laws to pass in the senate and i will make changes!!!!! We have to get it done and im the man who can take us there!!!!!!
Vote johnnnny for mod

Cause UNCLE JOHN WANTS YOU!!!!!!
Vote John!!!!!

This message was paid for by the friends of johnnny. Unlicensed broadcasting of this message is prohibited.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 28th, 2007, 9:57 pm

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 1st, 2007, 1:30 am

johnnnny wrote:Vote for Johnnnny, ill clean up the streets and take back the night!!!! I will get the laws to pass in the senate and i will make changes!!!!! We have to get it done and im the man who can take us there!!!!!!
Vote johnnnny for mod

Cause UNCLE JOHN WANTS YOU!!!!!!
Vote John!!!!!

This message was paid for by the friends of johnnny. Unlicensed broadcasting of this message is prohibited.
Ok, that was mildly funny

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2007, 2:22 am

nah i get along with some whites, we smoke blunts by the hundred and drnink fortys on the weekends, dreadlocked whited boi's from the aussie who down with rasta, my niggaz my dudes, who keep shit on that real tip and i show nothin but homie luve...

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 1st, 2007, 5:37 am

ill be a mod and a good one
ill take us forward, not backwards or sidesway, or up or down or forward but forward :wink:

zyco

Unread post by zyco » June 8th, 2007, 5:22 pm

too bad. in europe everyones with everyone

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 8th, 2007, 5:33 pm

se11 wrote:white people really have no business posting in this "race & ethnicity" section.
se11 wrote:this section has become a pro-black, anti-white dominated board instead of a discussion area.

se11 wrote:the few white people here shouldn't even bother posting, they dont belong here. i see some of the white people who do post messages and they just look bad.

se11 wrote: if you want to talk about racial issues, streetgangs.com is not the place to do it.

se11 wrote: this section is filled with hate.

se11 wrote: i just feel like i dont belong here and neither do other white people. this is a black dominated board

se11 wrote: its just not worth arguing on here because white people are always wrong

Wow!

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 8th, 2007, 6:52 pm

se11 bein emotional

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » June 9th, 2007, 7:26 pm

Mcminister wrote:se11 bein emotional
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 10th, 2007, 3:04 am

'X' wrote:
se11 wrote:white people really have no business posting in this "race & ethnicity" section.
se11 wrote:this section has become a pro-black, anti-white dominated board instead of a discussion area.

se11 wrote:the few white people here shouldn't even bother posting, they dont belong here. i see some of the white people who do post messages and they just look bad.

se11 wrote: if you want to talk about racial issues, streetgangs.com is not the place to do it.

se11 wrote: this section is filled with hate.

se11 wrote: i just feel like i dont belong here and neither do other white people. this is a black dominated board

black dominated board IN A WHITE DOMINATED WORLD ....LOL , MAN NOW HE FEELS LIKE US FOR THE LAST 500 YEARS .....

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » June 18th, 2007, 11:25 pm

cough*cough*bullcrap

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » June 19th, 2007, 12:03 am

Got damn Vanilla Gorilla Porch Honkie Mayonaise Eatin Pickup Drivin Crackas!! Go build some spaceships!

LOL J/K :lol: :lol: