lol

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

lol

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 14th, 2007, 2:05 am

I was hanging out with a buddy of mine and it was late Sunday and no one was left since the bars were closed except this group of outcasts that started tlaking to us about drugs, anyway one of them looked likle he had cancer and we nicknamed cancer boy cause his whole head and eyebrows were shaved. We started tlaking about gangs cause of the hobos and the hobo mafia, than the subject turned into nortenos which are sopposevly is this biggest gang here. One of them also was like "fuk the aryan brotherhood" when i mentioned them lol. Anyway me and my friend left and we decided to go back and rob them of drugs (nothing too hard just some smoking stuff, nothing like injecting itno your veins or anything), but first ask them how much they were charging them and if they tried ripping us off we were gonna bust out our shanks and put them to their throats. ANyway they were gone when we went there so we decided to look for Nortenos since sopposevly gangs and gangsters hang out in the park late at night, so we went to the park looking everywhere for them.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 14th, 2007, 2:08 am

oh and we went to watch a movie earlier and were wasted and smoked a bit, and my buddy thought if we go int he theatre and start busting out a bunch of booze and sh-t were gonna look like cirminals, buit we already were walkign around in nmid day with booze in our hands and smoking joints in the car as we drove by so I thought we already pretty much did.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

re

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 14th, 2007, 2:12 am

we were also almost caught by the cops as we were leaving, my friend was like "hey man dont turn this way turn around" and I listened to him even though Id dint see anything, and all of a sudden as we made a u turn a cop car rolled up that way. He told me they were just waiting for us to make a mvoe and would have found some sort of ane xcuse to nail us and give us a ticket or sent us to the county jail (which is full of nortenos btw). WHat's funny also is when we were talking about cancer boy, I asked my friend what would he do if he looked liek that and somebody called him a cance rboy he was like "I woudl tell them to not make fun of my terminal illness". lol.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 14th, 2007, 4:00 am

you the man invincible, where do you live??

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 14th, 2007, 4:15 am

norcal chico.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 14th, 2007, 9:38 pm

I dont get whats so funny

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 15th, 2007, 4:44 pm

You should have stomped them Nortenos.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 15th, 2007, 5:31 pm

DC wrote:You should have stomped them Nortenos.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa OK!!! :lol: You trying to get him killed now................

Christina Marie

Re: lol

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 15th, 2007, 5:34 pm

BornInvincible wrote:I was hanging out with a buddy of mine and it was late Sunday and no one was left since the bars were closed except this group of outcasts that started tlaking to us about drugs, anyway one of them looked likle he had cancer and we nicknamed cancer boy cause his whole head and eyebrows were shaved. We started tlaking about gangs cause of the hobos and the hobo mafia, than the subject turned into nortenos which are sopposevly is this biggest gang here. One of them also was like "#%@& the aryan brotherhood" when i mentioned them lol. Anyway me and my friend left and we decided to go back and rob them of drugs (nothing too hard just some smoking stuff, nothing like injecting itno your veins or anything), but first ask them how much they were charging them and if they tried ripping us off we were gonna bust out our shanks and put them to their throats. ANyway they were gone when we went there so we decided to look for Nortenos since sopposevly gangs and gangsters hang out in the park late at night, so we went to the park looking everywhere for them.
Youngster......you are fucking around with fuck around and you are gonna get fucked off.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 15th, 2007, 6:09 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:I was hanging out with a buddy of mine and it was late Sunday and no one was left since the bars were closed except this group of outcasts that started tlaking to us about drugs, anyway one of them looked likle he had cancer and we nicknamed cancer boy cause his whole head and eyebrows were shaved. We started tlaking about gangs cause of the hobos and the hobo mafia, than the subject turned into nortenos which are sopposevly is this biggest gang here. One of them also was like "#%@& the aryan brotherhood" when i mentioned them lol. Anyway me and my friend left and we decided to go back and rob them of drugs (nothing too hard just some smoking stuff, nothing like injecting itno your veins or anything), but first ask them how much they were charging them and if they tried ripping us off we were gonna bust out our shanks and put them to their throats. ANyway they were gone when we went there so we decided to look for Nortenos since sopposevly gangs and gangsters hang out in the park late at night, so we went to the park looking everywhere for them.
Youngster......you are #%@&#%@ around with fu-- around and you are gonna get #%@& off.
you dont take him seriously do you? Ghost... it's not a laugh "WITH YOU" sort of things.. its a laugh "AT YOU" thing.... what borninvincible doesnt get is SMART.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 15th, 2007, 8:47 pm

justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Youngster......you are #%@&#%@ around with fu-- around and you are gonna get #%@& off.
you dont take him seriously do you? Ghost... it's not a laugh "WITH YOU" sort of things.. its a laugh "AT YOU" thing.... what borninvincible doesnt get is SMART.
...Invincible is laughing at me?

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 15th, 2007, 9:46 pm

A Ghost wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
no...we all get to laugh at invincible.... but let him know... he thinks we are laughing WITH him... not AT him.,... it really isnt nearly as funny as it is pathetic.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 15th, 2007, 9:47 pm

I mean DONT let him know.....

oh it doesnt matter... he wont figure it out.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 15th, 2007, 10:23 pm

justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

I dont know what to think with this one......he is in the wind

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 15th, 2007, 10:24 pm

A Ghost wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

:lol:

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 16th, 2007, 7:06 pm

well there were none around, and actually I have almost got stabbed before and been around some really bad crews in E Europe. And I think I did run into two of them and got in a streetfight with two nrotenos here one white and the other mexican, but Ill tell that story later. Mostly it was me getting sucker pun ched than fighting for a bit before feeling so pissed I was ready to murder them and went to my car for my knife before they ran. It started by them flashing a gang sign at me and I confronted them about it.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 16th, 2007, 7:57 pm

BornInvincible wrote:well there were none around, and actually I have almost got stabbed before and been around some really bad crews in E Europe. And I think I did run into two of them and got in a streetfight with two nrotenos here one white and the other mexican, but Ill tell that story later. Mostly it was me getting sucker pun ched than fighting for a bit before feeling so pissed I was ready to murder them and went to my car for my knife before they ran. It started by them flashing a gang sign at me and I confronted them about it.

uh huh......

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » March 17th, 2007, 5:51 am

It surprises me that no one is banned for participating in this thread.Christina Marie banning herself,that would be a good one.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 17th, 2007, 1:20 pm

I actually feel really comfortable around gangsters, I think I would fit in prison real quick actually cause I feel mor emotivated aroun d them and would probably adapt quickly to violence.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 17th, 2007, 1:46 pm

BornInvincible wrote:I actually feel really comfortable around gangsters, I think I would fit in prison real quick actually cause I feel mor emotivated aroun d them and would probably adapt quickly to violence.
LOL.. I got a friend I would like you to meet... he is always looking for willing frontliners to his 'army'.

lemme know when you make it to San Quentin or Pelican Bay.... I'll hook you up.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 17th, 2007, 4:26 pm

justice league wrote:
BornInvincible wrote:I actually feel really comfortable around gangsters, I think I would fit in prison real quick actually cause I feel mor emotivated aroun d them and would probably adapt quickly to violence.
LOL.. I got a friend I would like you to meet... he is always looking for willing frontliners to his 'army'.

lemme know when you make it to San Quentin or Pelican Bay.... I'll hook you up.

Second that...I got some friends in Corcoran you might fit in with real well