Fox News

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 19th, 2007, 4:55 am

se11 wrote: everyones getting all worked up about nothing. have your own opinion and dont worry about anyone elses. yeah people are going to talk about obama, some people dont want a black president. but if all your worried about is race in the president you got your priorities a little mixed up.

it figures you would say "what is everyone getting worked up about", it figures you would only comment about the obama part and say "if all your worried about is race in the president you got your priorities a little mixed up. " and it figures that a clown like you would think that i care about the presidency, i don't care about the presidency i care about how the media push its racist ideology.

The only reason i posted the video is because

1. some people don't believe that the media is racist and portrays people of color in a negative light. well boom there it is. and some of you people still don't see it.

2. some of you people on this board that say you ain't racist but sound just like the mufuckas on fox

3. X already posted articles to some of the shit that was said. but mufuckas like you tried to bash the brutha and i thought maybe if you saw what X was getting at in a different light and took a good look at yourself in the mirror(fox news) maybe you might wake up. lol but who am i kidding mufuckas like you ain't gone change.
se11 wrote: yeah people are going to talk about obama, some people dont want a black president.
So what your saying is that "we don't want a black president" so its okay for ann mental case coultier and senator bigot biden to make racist comments about obama? your saying that since "we don't want a black president" its okay for the media to make racial references about his name being muslim? "we don't want a black president" so lets make prussian blue popular "we don't want a black president" so lets praise the eugenics book the bell curve that's says" blacks and latinos are inferior and whites are superior" "we don't want a black president" so lets censor farrakhan and make him the bad guy. while we praise George Will, John Leo, Joe Klein and rush limbaugh for continuing their racist rampage. fuck outta here.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 19th, 2007, 4:56 am

A Ghost wrote:
black wrote:I got know problem with A_ghost(he alright times when he ain't chasin broads all day.),
You know how i roll... :D

lol

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 19th, 2007, 8:12 am

if obama were female or hillary were black... THAT would be a candidate to get behind....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 19th, 2007, 1:17 pm

So what your saying is that "we don't want a black president" so its okay for ann mental case coultier and senator bigot biden to make racist comments about obama? your saying that since "we don't want a black president" its okay for the media to make racial references about his name being muslim? "we don't want a black president" so lets make prussian blue popular "we don't want a black president" so lets praise the eugenics book the bell curve that's says" blacks and latinos are inferior and whites are superior" "we don't want a black president" so lets censor farrakhan and make him the bad guy. while we praise George Will, John Leo, Joe Klein and rush limbaugh for continuing their racist rampage. fu-- outta here.
who the fuck cares what the media does. they report what they want anyway. anything about obama has been on page 8 of the fucking paper since anna nicole smith died. all they want is to sell. and what sells better than propganda and dirt about people? the media would much rather report about him smoking or doing some stupid shit then him going to a fundraiser, cause he goes to a fundraiser, who cares? he does something stupid, people will watch. the media most likely isnt changing my opinion on anything because obama, hillary, and everyone else is full of themselvs and at the end of the days its just who you like best.
3. X already posted articles to some of the shit that was said. but mufuckas like you tried to bash the brutha and i thought maybe if you saw what X was getting at in a different light and took a good look at yourself in the mirror(fox news) maybe you might wake up. lol but who am i kidding mufuckas like you ain't gone change.
and why would i want to change. to meet the standards of a few angry black people on a web site. i know how i am, just because i dont agree with you and you think im a fucking racist means nothing to me. you people talk like whites are going around lynching blacks and there's an all out manhunt to keep blacks down around the country. you want me to change to meet your standards. im not changing for anyone but myself. i dont care what you or X or any of the other retards on this site think of me.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 19th, 2007, 8:00 pm

se11 wrote: i dont care what you or X or any of the other retards on this site think of me.
Your gayness and sensativity already proved the opposite of what you saying here. You whine and b!@#$ more than some of these females on here...MAN UP!!! :arrow:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Fox News

Unread post by TeeKay » March 19th, 2007, 11:37 pm

black wrote:
Sentenza wrote: I think journalistically, Fox News is the biggest pile of shit in the world.

They are complete hippocrits.
Yeah them mufuckas is biased and racist like mufucka. but its not just them alot of media is liked that. i be laughin at how some of these dudes on here be saying they not racist but yet they watch fox news.
i watch it, its entertaining even though i know its BS and it was proven years ago when they were cutting shit out about how bad the situation was in iraq, but how does that make some racist?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 20th, 2007, 10:41 am

'X' wrote:
se11 wrote: i dont care what you or X or any of the other retards on this site think of me.
Your gayness and sensativity already proved the opposite of what you saying here. You whine and b!@#$ more than some of these females on here...MAN UP!!! :arrow:

Haha I don't know why I just found this statement funny. Maybe it was your use of the word "gayness" it just sounds funny. :)

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 20th, 2007, 12:31 pm

'X' wrote:
every one of your posts is whining and bitching.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 20th, 2007, 1:51 pm

se11 wrote:
'X' wrote:

well you know what they say.. if you cant admit who you truly are, you go around accusing everyone else of it being their fault.

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Amazing

Unread post by dont_fear » March 20th, 2007, 2:05 pm

Typical american way.
The funny part is that there are cunt niggas working there in FOX, and kissing white man`s balls.
Sad, very sad

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 20th, 2007, 3:03 pm

justice league wrote:
se11 wrote:
'X' wrote:

well you know what they say.. if you cant admit who you truly are, you go around accusing everyone else of it being their fault.
i never said anything was anyones fault if they didnt deserve it.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 20th, 2007, 3:45 pm

se11 wrote:
justice league wrote:
se11 wrote:
'X' wrote:

i never said anything was anyones fault if they didnt deserve it.
not YOU se11... I was talking about X.
he's the one thats taking up bmoh's cause....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 20th, 2007, 5:02 pm

se11 wrote:
'X' wrote:

lol at white folk(some, for you sensitive ones) comebacks...

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 20th, 2007, 5:36 pm

my bad justice, i apologize. and X, i really want you to answer my question in the other thread and say something please. i cant wait to hear what you have to say. you ignore things you dont like to respond to by saying "jim crow laws" or "amerikkka", but please say something about what i directed at you in the other thread.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 20th, 2007, 6:52 pm

se11 wrote: X please say something about what i directed at you in the other thread.
Nope...

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 20th, 2007, 8:16 pm

'X' wrote:
se11 wrote: X please say something about what i directed at you in the other thread.
Nope...
Oh you guys are funnnnnnny

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 20th, 2007, 9:25 pm

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 21st, 2007, 5:36 am

se11 wrote: who the fu-- cares what the media does. they report what they want anyway.
are you serious? because racism is being reported you fuckin goat and most people get their racist views from the media. if whites want to so called get rid of racism then all things have to be accountable that includes the media. you bitches will get riled up when farrakhan calls you a devil but if faggot ass furhman gets on t.v. and says "they will kill then go eat some chicken" then its who cares it's fox's opinion. that's not an opinion, an opinion is if i say "church's chicken is better than popeye's" that's an opinion what fox is doing is racism not opinion.

so the next time i call you a devil you shouldn't get mad then, because in your eye's it's my opinion. so fuck you devil.
se11 wrote: anything about obama has been on page 8 of the #%@&#%@ paper since anna nicole smith died. all they want is to sell. and what sells better than propganda and dirt about people? the media would much rather report about him smoking or doing some stupid shit then him going to a fundraiser, cause he goes to a fundraiser, who cares? he does something stupid, people will watch. the media most likely isnt changing my opinion on anything because obama, hillary, and everyone else is full of themselvs and at the end of the days its just who you like best.
look bitch i don't give a fuck about the presidency i'm not voting for any of them. i'm looking at the racist shit fox pulled. if you can't see the racist shit going on then your full of it.

se11 wrote: and why would i want to change. to meet the standards of a few angry black people on a web site. i know how i am, just because i dont agree with you and you think im a #%@&#%@ racist means nothing to me.
what ever dude, the only thing that seperates you from acme is the fact that acme has the balls to say fuck you nigga, while your bitch as is in denial.
se11 wrote: you people talk like whites are going around lynching blacks and there's an all out manhunt to keep blacks down around the country.
what ever dude, you white people sit on your ass complaining about the same shit. whaha immigrants are taking our jobs(not realizing its being outsourced, and the majority of ya'll sit on your ass just like some minorities do.) whaha affirmative action is unfair( but you bitchess weren't complaing when it benefited ya'll during the 40's, 50's and 60's. nor do you complain that it benefits whites more than minorities, you only complain cause you don't want minorities to have it) whaha blacks are fucking up our country(what about the white people that's fucking it up to) whaha terrorist want our freedom( well what about the freedom you impose on other countries to still their riches) whaha who's going to pay for reparations(but its okay for you to sue muslim countries for 9-11and the atrocities they commited but blacks can't get payment for atrocites that happened to us.) fuck you devil.

se11 wrote: im not changing for anyone
and that's why brothers be like segregation is a must because racism will never die as long as dudes like you is around.
well kick rocks then devil (remember devil is an opinion so you shouldn't get mad), why don't go hang out at a hip hop board they seem to be more friendly to white people.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Fox News

Unread post by black » March 21st, 2007, 5:38 am

TeeKay wrote: i watch it, its entertaining even though i know its BS and it was proven years ago when they were cutting shit out about how bad the situation was in iraq, but how does that make some racist?
says the dude who hangs out in the singles thread of a white power site.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 21st, 2007, 5:42 am

'X' wrote:

lol.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » March 21st, 2007, 5:43 am

justice league wrote: not YOU se11... I was talking about X.
haha 88 is that you? you come to rescue se11's faggots ass?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » March 21st, 2007, 9:15 am

F*ck Rupert Murdoch.

Here's a really good documentary about Murdoch and Fox News -> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... q=outfoxed

Watch that!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 21st, 2007, 11:55 am

^^Yea....that one was pretty good.Fox is corrupt as fuck.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 21st, 2007, 1:33 pm

'X' wrote:
Nope...
yeah and you know why you wont respond? cause your a fucking stupid american just like the rest of this country. people gave americans the right to speak up so you say "gimme gimme gimme i feel bad for myself" yet you never once think about people in other places. your a fucking douche bag complaining whining greedy america, just like half the rest of the people here and in this country. you wont respond neither will any other of these pussy ass black guys on here that are all about "fighting the system" and "bringing justice to their community".

incase any of you clowns want to see the post i am referring to here it is, from the "100 years later - 2 stats appoligize" thread.
thousands of blacks all over africa, haiti, and sout america would love to espace poverty wherever they are and come to america, and what is your advice to them? they come here and drive cabs, and wash cars to make $12 an hour to have a better life because where they come from is so _____, and your saying all this shit about how truely opressed you are. if you were born in #%@&#%@ south africa or the congo, you'd have a totally different attitude on america. but, because you were born here, just like every other SPOILED AMERICAN, you only think of yourself.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 21st, 2007, 1:35 pm

black wrote:
justice league wrote: not YOU se11... I was talking about X.
haha 88 is that you? you come to rescue se11's faggots ass?

and fuck you too black. you think i give a fuck about what you say? your the type of guy that if someone doesnt agree with you, you say "they're a racist". you want me to respect your opinion, well respect mine or fuck off.

this board is such a joke...

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 21st, 2007, 2:16 pm

se11 wrote:
'X' wrote:
Nope...
yeah and you know why you wont respond? cause your a #%@&#%@ stupid american just like the rest of this country. people gave americans the right to speak up so you say "gimme gimme gimme i feel bad for myself" yet you never once think about people in other places. your a #%@&#%@ douche bag complaining whining greedy america, just like half the rest of the people here and in this country. you wont respond neither will any other of these pussy ass black guys on here that are all about "fighting the system" and "bringing justice to their community".

incase any of you clowns want to see the post i am referring to here it is, from the "100 years later - 2 stats appoligize" thread.
thousands of blacks all over africa, haiti, and sout america would love to espace poverty wherever they are and come to america, and what is your advice to them? they come here and drive cabs, and wash cars to make $12 an hour to have a better life because where they come from is so _____, and your saying all this shit about how truely opressed you are. if you were born in #%@&#%@ south africa or the congo, you'd have a totally different attitude on america. but, because you were born here, just like every other SPOILED AMERICAN, you only think of yourself.
LMAO Damn X you got this clown heated

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 21st, 2007, 3:45 pm

what about cnn? go to there website and look at the left hand side, it says
europe, america, asia, and the world. And in the world is were you find events in africa... Africa doesnt even have its own direct link, and half of the world news is african news and its always mostly posted for 2 hours then replaced with some "save money at the ATM" article......

or mabye m wrong...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 21st, 2007, 5:53 pm

se11 wrote:thousands of blacks all over africa, haiti, and sout america would love to espace poverty wherever they are and come to america, and what is your advice to them? they come here and drive cabs, and wash cars to make $12 an hour to have a better life because where they come from is so _____, and your saying all this shit about how truely opressed you are. if you were born in #%@&#%@ south africa or the congo, you'd have a totally different attitude on america. but, because you were born here, just like every other SPOILED AMERICAN, you only think of yourself
Havent you ever read a history book?

Look up the imigration explosion of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

They came to the US because of poverty in their countries too.

Yet when they got here they found out that the streets were NOT paved with gold and they ended up living in conditions that were even worse than what they left.

I dont see Somalians moving into the worst parts of Camden or Detroit.....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 21st, 2007, 6:34 pm

se11 wrote:
'X' wrote:
Nope...
yeah and you know why you wont respond? cause your a #%@&#%@ stupid american just like the rest of this country. people gave americans the right to speak up so you say "gimme gimme gimme i feel bad for myself" yet you never once think about people in other places. your a #%@&#%@ douche bag complaining whining greedy america, just like half the rest of the people here and in this country. you wont respond neither will any other of these pussy ass black guys on here that are all about "fighting the system" and "bringing justice to their community".

Image Image

Man aint nobody listening to you or your bs...

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 21st, 2007, 6:34 pm

^--- yea thats the shit

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 21st, 2007, 6:36 pm

lboogie wrote:
se11 wrote:
'X' wrote:
Nope...

LMAO Damn X you got this clown heated

LOL..

And the cold part about it is that I damn near never say anything to this mental case...But brutha that truth be killing some of these...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » March 21st, 2007, 6:36 pm

johnnnny wrote:^--- yea thats the shit

lol..