what asian race is craziest?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
ViEtRiDaH

what asian race is craziest?

Unread post by ViEtRiDaH » March 30th, 2004, 6:26 pm

???

ViEtRiDaH

Re: what asian race is craziest?

Unread post by ViEtRiDaH » March 30th, 2004, 6:42 pm

from my experience, i gotta say cambodians and viets are the downest...i know alot of pinoys that dont even claim unless they rolling with like 10 heads

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » March 30th, 2004, 7:21 pm

in the following order

1. vietnamese
2.chinese
3.khmer
4.laotian
5.korean

btw, i think it's funny you answered your own question

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » March 30th, 2004, 7:21 pm

i never met a true, down ass pinoy in my life

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 30th, 2004, 8:01 pm

i kno some down ass khmer niCCa in lowell ma$$. dey wa$ the first. azn's i peeped in the bangin seen

ViEtRiDaH

Unread post by ViEtRiDaH » March 30th, 2004, 8:24 pm

haha i never met a down ass pinoy in my life either

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 30th, 2004, 8:33 pm

I say Cambodians are the craziest. We made, TRG ABZ OBZ OLBZ. Which are very well known sets and the biggest and ruthless asian hoods. And in prison, Cambodians are the ones who call the shots for the Asians. But every race has their fair share of riders. But im just saying this because of the facts I mentioned.

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » March 30th, 2004, 8:53 pm

Last edited by NH211 on May 4th, 2004, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » April 1st, 2004, 4:24 am

NH211, do you admit that you speak based on only your own experiences and that your knowledge is limited? Cuz there's people like me who take it personally when they hear something about their people that is purely based on ignorance.

Stay open minded, cuz it's good for your health, dog. Agreed?

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » April 1st, 2004, 4:39 am

im korean myself and i noticed that these days lot of the korean gangstas aint stuff...bunch of wannable lil kids thinking they hard when aint nothin...usually gets punked by other azn gangs or the mexicans...there used to be alot of crazy gangstas back in the days in ktown though...

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 1st, 2004, 4:55 am

u guyz totally left out Japanese Yakuza ..in my opinion r the craziest asians in the world Period.. to be honest them and the Russian mafia r the 2 Craziest mobs/mafias/gangs in the world.. hands down !

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » April 1st, 2004, 11:56 am

JuniorX wrote:u guyz totally left out Japanese Yakuza ..in my opinion r the craziest asians in the world Period.. to be honest them and the Russian mafia r the 2 Craziest mobs/mafias/gangs in the world.. hands down !
you forgot about the chinese triads. they are crazy too.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » April 1st, 2004, 1:25 pm

ViEtRiDaH wrote:haha i never met a down ass pinoy in my life either
you aint never met my cousin back in 1995...

quicc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by quicc » April 1st, 2004, 3:52 pm

i know a lot of viets that are straight crazzy. they'll just keep coming back at you no matter what.

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » April 1st, 2004, 4:47 pm

NikexCortez wrote:I say Cambodians are the craziest. We made, TRG ABZ OBZ OLBZ. Which are very well known sets and the biggest and ruthless asian hoods. And in prison, Cambodians are the ones who call the shots for the Asians. But every race has their fair share of riders. But im just saying this because of the facts I mentioned.
just kuz khmers made those hoods don't mean ya'll the kraziest. i did put ya'll down as 3rd place, be happy with that, don't get me wrong, i'm in OLBz too, and all my double OG's are khmer, and the few viets that are in that hood are straight up loko

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » April 1st, 2004, 4:55 pm

JuniorX wrote:u guyz totally left out Japanese Yakuza ..in my opinion r the craziest asians in the world Period..
i would've put the japanese on my list, but i was talkin bout the asians in america. i never been to japan or asia so i can't compare. and i never heard of any japanese gangs in america
NH211 wrote:
what the hell
are u vi3t u put koreans on there...
i put them as 5th place........nuthin to brag about, but to some places i've been to, i hear the koreans be putting it down(philly). also, when it comes down to it, and you mess with they dry cleaners or mini mart, the'll pull that heat on ya.

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » April 1st, 2004, 5:04 pm

quicc wrote:i know a lot of viets that are straight crazzy. they'll just keep coming back at you no matter what.
the thing about vietnamese people is, is that we came from a war torn country, and we saw alotta violence that's just straight insane and cold blooded (same with the khmers). so, being in america, and getting teased in school, being unable to speak the language well, wearing hand-me-downs, drives a person crazy... we feel as there's no hope, so we just don't give a "bleep" and we won't give up easily..............that's the mentality alotta viets have, kuz we feel hopeless. don't get me wrong, theres also good viets javascript:emoticon(':wink:')

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » April 1st, 2004, 5:06 pm

2%SODA wrote:
ViEtRiDaH wrote:haha i never met a down ass pinoy in my life either
you aint never met my cousin back in 1995...
one filipino will not make me add them to my list

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 1st, 2004, 5:51 pm

sup areyouvi3t, holla at me homie. my aim sn is NikexCortez.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 1st, 2004, 9:30 pm

This is a goofy thread, but I'll play along...for fun...

I respect all the true riders from every race, samoan, tongan, khmer, chinese, japanese, korean, gook..uh I mean viet...LOL. But if your talking about gangmembers...asian american gangmembers...

Coming from an older G like me, I ran across a lot of gangsters all races. There were no VIET gangs in the LOS proper, ya'll couldn't set foot here and make no name. There were no KHMER gangs either. You guys stayed in the suburbs like Long Beach or Westminster, where you had police protection...LOL. Everytime you guys tried to get live here in the LOS, you'd get lit up with so much heat you all went back home to "stay out of trouble"...LOL. And home not being no projects or suburb city, home is back to where you came from. The most down Viets I've ever ran across were in pinoy hoods...period! They were always down to ride and never backed down from a confrontation. But running into about 20 or 30 gooks trying to look hard sagging in oversized ben davis pants just made me laugh. Only time you guys would get live is if you had straps and if you had like 30 or more heads. I've even seen you guys kiss ass to get away from people...LOL.

But in reality, the KHMER's put it down in LB. The V-Boys had put it down in Alhambra/SGV. The young pinoys don't bang like how we older cats repped it, but then again it's good they don't turn out like us...burnouts, criminals, and hustlers.

If what your basing on a race is how their gang membership is, then your still a kid living in your mom's house getting an allowance for your DSL hookup. I got love for true riders..khmer, viet, pinoy, samoan, chinese, japanese, etc...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 1st, 2004, 11:02 pm

BDL
even though you try not to sound biased towards your own pinoy race, it is evident that you do have a biased opinion and you can also pick out that u have some sort of gripe against Viets.

especially when u say Gook ..uh I mean Viet...LOL
wat the f*ck is that??
and then u try and talk down Viets and Khmers by saying how they couldnt hold nothing down in the big bad LOS and by adding LOL to the end of most comments.
"the most down Viets were in pinoy hoods...period" are u serious homie
get ur head out of ur ass boy, i aint even gonna comment on that, thats just one stupid ignorant comment which is laughable

You make a negative comment about Viets then u back pedal and say something positive about them like they never backed down from a confrontation then u go and make more bullsh*t remarks about them. u make contradiction an artform

Homie u aint as righteous as u make urself out to be
But look, this thread did make fun of Pinoys and u just standing up for ur fellow pinoys which i understand
So it will just go back and forth wen some Viet is gonna jump on this thread and serve it to you, and u may return the favour

Homie i stay in Sydney at the moment but i have a lot fam in Kali (OC) and i lived in Kali for over a year and ive travelled back and forth constantly over the last 15 yrs. and YES IM VIET

just to give my opinion Pinoys in Sydney are not even worth a mention, they are straight up pussies, period down here, maybe its a different story in the LOS and the states, but overall VIETS are way more crazier than Pinoys in OZ, Kali all over america and the world PERIOD!!
snap out of it and realise
there are riders in every race, i agree, and no doubt i believe you are a ridah and a down pinoy, but as a race pinoys just arent in the same league as Viets, our race is much more blood thirsty and due to the war kinda F*cked up and war hardened, and that mentality has been passed down from older generations to younger ones, then u have the younger kids that grew up during the war who saw things that have traumatised them for life, so hope is all they have and life does not hold the same meaning anymore, as their loved ones were prob taken away from them during the war, so they have nothing to live for and live in hopelessness with no family, just fellow viets who they banded together with and are considered brothers, you feel me, so even in america Viets are way more crazier than Pinoys in general
peace

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 1st, 2004, 11:12 pm

i dont know what race is the most crazy but i used to go to school with cambodians when i was in elementary school in Rialto and damn, those little kids were already trying to bang and for what ever reason they all claimed to be from long beach...

e
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by e » April 1st, 2004, 11:17 pm

1. Viet/Khmer-Tie. They're kind of crazy in different ways but they're both down as fuk.

2. Lao/Hmong/Mien/Thai-Tie. I think they're just as crazy as Viets and Khmers but they're just not known as much because there aren't that many here. Shyt all Southeast Asians are pretty down.

3. Old school Koreans- back in the day these fools were always down to scrap. When it came to gunplay, a few gangs held their own even though most of 'em only had like 30 members. NH211, seems like you got a personal dislike of Koreans but they held their own in Koreatown in the 80s and early 90s. Shit, CYS practically wiped out Aztlan13 and KPB kept Wah-Ching out of the business side of Ktown. That's pretty down in my eyes because they were pretty small gangs. But the Korean youngsters these days can't compare.

4. Old school Pinoys- usually the stoner fools with long hair or the grimy looking fobs. The stoner types especially ALWAYS seemed down. STS and HSG had a rep in Rampart LA and you can't get a rep there unless you're really down. PR and CPC were pretty crazy also. There's also probably a lot of down pinoys in chicano gangs and other asian gangs like ABZ and TRG. Remember the VanNuys shotcaller that was on America's Most Wanted. Everyone that says they haven't met a down pinoy must be pretty young.

5. Chinese- the ones that are down are down to the fullest. But there's a lot of Chinese fools that join a Chinese gang just to make money or get girls but aren't down to put in any work at all. Seems like there's no in between w/ Chinese gangsters. Either they're down as fuk or they're just hustlers or wannabe playboys, not that there's anything wrong with that. If it weren't for that, I'd probably put them at #2.

6. Japanese- There aren't any Japanese-American gangs so the ones that do bang join gangs of another race and go all out. But if we're talking worldwide, I'd put Japanese at #1 because of the yakuza. But I'm half Japanese so I might be biased.

But like Big Dusty Loco said, every group has busters and riders. If you've never met a rider of a certain race, most likely you haven't met many people of that race period.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 2nd, 2004, 2:09 am

o ok.. yall talkin bout Asian-America gangs.. My bad..

SneekyDuse
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SneekyDuse » April 2nd, 2004, 12:04 pm

yeah this is a pretty goofy thread, you can't generalize just like that, I think you kinda biased too kuz alot of Viets and Pinoys don't get along ... I mean if you wanna streotype Viets, y'all are some four foot midgets that need to rat pack or need a strap when y'all get down ... now is that the truth? no it ain't, I got some Viet homies that were down, I knew some Pinoys that were down too ... is being known as the "craziest" really somethin to be proud of? does that really give you respect in the world we living in? honestly after high school stuff like that don't really matter kuz it's a immature way of thinking, so is the whole Viet vs. Pinoy, Khmer vs. Viet, Korean vs. Japanese bullsh!t kuz to everybody else we all chinks to them ... to me gangbangin ain't stuff nowadayz when I see kids banged out I just shake my head they gonna learn the hard way like I did ... it's easy to pull a trigger, it's easy to chunk 'em, it's easy to fukk up your life and trust me that doesn't bring any glory to your people ... peace
Last edited by SneekyDuse on April 3rd, 2004, 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 2nd, 2004, 1:22 pm

i agree with u TVIBES. BDL talks alot of smack. Then pulls away and try to act like its all G. where u from anyway BDL?? U say there Khmers cant step foot in LA?? OLBz and OBz made it in LA. my hood even went to war with all the eses around our neighborhood and they still cant handle us. It sounds like u have to much pride being a Pnoy Sureno. when u get locked up, where u gonna be huh? with the asians. and who calls the shots for the asians in prison huh?? The Cambodians, thats rite.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 2nd, 2004, 1:25 pm

I remember a Pnoy got put in with the Mexicans..because the c.o thought he was a hispanic...by his name....Homie got layed out bad.

SneekyDuse
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SneekyDuse » April 2nd, 2004, 1:29 pm

Cortez how old are you dogg? and what's with OBz? it's LAOB, you ever been to the Pueblos homie? ... BDL ain't trippin he just speakin for Pinoys and he been through it ... have a real talk on it instead of talkin stuff

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » April 2nd, 2004, 2:02 pm

nike cortez, the eses cant handle you? what neighborhoods are u talking about?

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » April 2nd, 2004, 3:04 pm

BDL be smokin sum good stuff to speak all that jibberish.........i have no probs with filipinos, and i do know alot, yeah, some of them be down, but most of them be joinin gangs to be cool and to get girls (':roll:') basically trying to be pretty boys

btw BDL, i used to have some respect for you kuz of your wisdom, but after that one post, it just shows how ignorant you really are. peace.
Last edited by areyouvi3t on April 5th, 2004, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » April 2nd, 2004, 4:35 pm

here's my input from what i've lived and seen...and just because i've only seen this much don't mean there's more out there so don't come at me with that, "you haven't seen a real viet, pinoy, whatever then..." cuz i really don't care...i'm just contributin' my perspective...

Pinoys - these are the Asians i grew up with. lotta them banged, but none really scared me or whatever. i've never seen a Pinoy who could seriously squab...some were down, but most (to me at least) did not do jack shit...30 RPB/OG heads sweated me at an AMC back in high skoo. i saw the one who started it a few weeks later by himself...he didn't even look at me. and his cousin saw me at the mall with my babysis' and boned outta the store with his girl...now of course this doesn't speak for all Pinoys, cuz i know some that be rockin' Uso's like nothin', and others who will funk up anyone with one hit, another homie saves his shirts from squabs with dried blood on it...as trophies...lol...and the 80'/90's were the Pinoys time up in LA.

Viets - there's a good amount of Viets where i'm from and they've ALWAYS beefed with Koreans (at Leuzinger and Hawthorne High). lotta them can't scrap from what i've seen, but they ain't never scared...i will give them that. only one homie i know that is down and can scrap...he's skinny but got some punchin' power...foo smashed a car's front
windsheild with his bare fist in one blow

Khmer/Laos - i group them together because they are practically neighbors (so is Vietnam, but they are a little more distinct). one of my homies is Laos and he's a down ass kat. can scrap and wrestle like crazy. lotta them are krazy in the head not givin' a dayam...scrappin' wise, i can't say much except for my homie cuz i never encountered them in a scrap.

Chinese - the old heads are not to be messed with, but the youngsters i don't respect. my homie banged for ABZ and SS WC rolled up on him and he beat the f... outta one of them. then all of a sudden, a big ass foo comes outta the car and f... him up...he was at least twice as big and twice as fast. these are the crazy foo's that you don't be seein' on a daily basis, so in that respect i give them respect...but the youngsters...ain't nothin' different from the stereotype

Japanese - i've always thought they was nothin' 'till i rolled up on some EFCC heads in Gardena. all Japanese and banged out to the fullest...bald heads, tatted up, lowered Tacomas, strapped...the whole nine...in Gardena, Japanese are not to be messed with. they will roll up on a group of heads by themselves...i never seen them back down.

Koreans - my heritage...the closest race i'd compare them to is Chinese. ya got your handful of ridas and your handful of rankers. we aren't as krazy in the head as other races, meanin' we won't just ride on anyone in broad daylight or anythin' like that. we like to be quiet...unseen. the heads that are known are not to be f... with...people like "Mangchi (Hammer)", Batman, the Twins (Double Dragons), Black Anthony (half Black/Korean), Sonik, Tookie, etc...these are just some notables from various sets around my generation. i'm a speak most on Koreans, because i simply know more about them...not bein' biased, just keepin' it real and tryin' to drop knowledge. most i've encountered were hard with homies, but alone didn't do anythin'...i've been hit up plenty of times by Koreans, and later i talk to a lil' homie/homegirl who knows them and he/she tells me they either apologized or wanna find out about me...check if i bang, am i krazy, etc...lol...i find it funny. the ones from the 90's...they were down and had Ktown on lock. like people stated before, KPB, LGKK and those sets kept WC outta there. RAC had Torrance on lock (as far as Asians go). and in my opinion...as a whole, i believe Koreans can scrap the best. i've seen a buncha Koreans who can't scrap for shi... but others who even i would not mess with. my cousin was datin' a homie who is KNOWN in Gardena/Torrance area. just ask any Korean or Asian about Dreamer (ex WC) that's in their late teens/early 20's. he got heavy hands and is quick. i never seen him lose or get more than a bruise. there's also other notables like Black Anthony from KTG who took on 5 ACS heads and f... them all up, Batman from KPB who got the name because a group of ese's tried to steal his bike when he was young and he f... them all up, Sonik from RAC who was in the rumble with the EFCC heads back in the 90's and f... everyone up with a brick. my lil' homie, Menace, who f... up two heads at once and another head he almost made that guy blind...now he's court-ordered to rehab for a year...i could go on and on about Koreans, not because i think we are the superior Asian race, but because this is what i've seen...

anyway...now i ain't proud of them cuz i've lost my right hand lil' homie to this bs...i could really care less about who the kraziest race is...i'd rather care about who is makin' that paper, succeedin' in life...but just wanted to contribute an unbiased opinion...maybe my knowledge is limited on certain races, but i tell what i see...

areyouvi3t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by areyouvi3t » April 2nd, 2004, 4:47 pm

i'm pretty sure this topic was made for some good read and nothing else................i'm quit sure no one cares which race is the craziest, kuz we all the same underneath...............don't take it to the head, and kicker, that definately was some good read