Copying black culture????

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » May 6th, 2007, 8:01 pm

this is an example of what they do to the white sustenance farmers in africa
When the perpetrators were finished with Christopher, they allegedly turned their attention to Channon. For two days, she was beaten, gang raped and at times urinated upon. When her killers finally had their fill of her, they cut off one of her breasts while she was still alive, poured bleach down her throat, in an attempt to cover up evidence, and shot her multiple times. As with Christopher, they set her body on fire; however, for unknown reasons, they did not dump her body but instead placed it in a trashcan inside the apartment
some black people just love the white pussy cant get enough of that sugar i think, bunch of hypocrites

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » May 6th, 2007, 8:12 pm

oh and while im at it, did you know and i was told this from a very reliabl source.

Anyways did you know that most of the africans that migrate to europe and america, are taught to use the white man for what he has. They teach there children that the other white people that never met or heard of them are just as evil, but they still want to be friends. So they tell there kids to use the white people, until they have nothing else to offer.

heres something for the white people out there with african friends

-if when you call him and your buddy always asks you for something, hes using you
-if when you go over there and they like to grab your things, hes using you
-if you leave something at his house and he says he left it somewhere but find it in his house, hes using you
-if your african friend says that blacks shouldnt serve in the armed forces and that only whites should, hes a deep down racist
-if your african friend keeps lecturing you on how evil your ancestors are, but its obvious your a good guy, hes a racist and is using you
-if your african friend never pays back a depth hes using you

-is this what you wanted mcminister? i could have went on like this on Day 1 when i joined this place but i held back. Ive met many of your kind (MANY). Ive seen your kind use white people like there mindless pawns, and those whies have done nothing. Your breeding racism mcminister, alot of it.

I hope your kind get theres one day

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » May 6th, 2007, 8:15 pm

all i got to say to white people is watch your back some blacks are the most crooked motherfuckers out there

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 6th, 2007, 8:18 pm

Johnnny, no offense, but you sound kind of dumb with all that stuff....

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » May 6th, 2007, 8:20 pm

A Ghost wrote:Johnnny, no offense, but you sound kind of dumb with all that stuff....
-mabye

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 6th, 2007, 8:20 pm

johnnnny wrote:all i got to say to white people is watch your back some blacks are the most crooked motherfuckers out there
Your mad at McMinister for not liking white people right?

Well who cares?

Nobody on this site is ever gonna meet each other, so why let it bug you?

He has his reasons for why he feels the way he feels, there's nothing you can do about it.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » May 6th, 2007, 8:20 pm

whats with the white girl in your picture?

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » May 6th, 2007, 8:21 pm

words mean alot more then meeting someone in person

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 6th, 2007, 8:25 pm

johnnnny wrote:whats with the white girl in your picture?

...thats Halle Berry
johnnnny wrote:words mean alot more then meeting someone in person
But the simple fact is, you dont understand why people say what they say and react the way they do and you get mad, you seem like a cool dude but you just gotta get a little wiser I guess

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 7th, 2007, 12:20 am

your guise of berating America because of its racism is now blown and cant be used anymore Johnnnny.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 7th, 2007, 2:32 am

Mcminister wrote:
wen i was lil my family use to hate white people singin...i use to wonder why cant white people sing ...my mom always told me because they have no struggle in their soul, they never felt the pain...we sing from our hearts thats why our music is felt even to those who dont kno nothin buot it.
Oh white people cant sing huh? Now its getting interesting....

Last thing that i heard about why there are so many black musicians in the US is, that because of institutional racism, minorities try to come up and make a living with things like music and sports, cause there they dont have to face it that drastically.
Thats why you had so many irish and italian boxers and musicians in the 19th/20th century, for the same reason.

It is funny to me how you repeat white supremacist stereotypes to back up your arguments.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 7th, 2007, 3:04 am

Mcminister wrote:Hip hop is a cultural movement , which is said to have begun with the work of DJ Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, and Afrika Bambaattaa.

no white people tehre jst people who have been opressed by white people
white people were very involved in graffiti aka Taki the first tagger was white kid.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 7th, 2007, 3:06 am

Mcminister wrote:Wigger (alternatively spelled wigga, whigger or whigga) is a slang term for a white person who emulates mannerisms, slangs and fashions stereotypically associated with urban African Americans; especially in relation to hip hop culture
Jus remember young kid, usin wigger/wigga is just self consciously dissin blacks, "wigga your actin like a f**kin nigger"

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 7th, 2007, 4:36 am

TeeKay wrote:
Mcminister wrote:Hip hop is a cultural movement , which is said to have begun with the work of DJ Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, and Afrika Bambaattaa.

white people were very involved in graffiti aka Taki the first tagger was white kid.
thats not true. thats why its important that people hold on to the origins of their culture even though others take part in it. The first tagger was Cornbread from philly, later that shit spread to ny.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 7th, 2007, 4:37 am

TeeKay wrote:
Mcminister wrote:Wigger (alternatively spelled wigga, whigger or whigga) is a slang term for a white person who emulates mannerisms, slangs and fashions stereotypically associated with urban African Americans; especially in relation to hip hop culture
Jus remember young kid, usin wigger/wigga is just self consciously dissin blacks, "wigga your actin like a f**kin nigger"
Thank you. Yes i have to agree.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 7th, 2007, 4:38 am

Not to make this discussion a joke, but there has already been graffiti in ancient Rome and most probably even way before that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 7th, 2007, 4:39 am

Sentenza wrote:Not to make this discussion a joke, but there has already been graffiti in ancient Rome and most probably even way before that.
hip hop grafitti.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 7th, 2007, 4:42 am

perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Not to make this discussion a joke, but there has already been graffiti in ancient Rome and most probably even way before that.
hip hop grafitti.
yea i know what you mean, of course there is a difference.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 7th, 2007, 6:30 am

Mcminister wrote:
all u people who think africans are welcomin to white people....
i heard from my aunt that in zimbabwe gave white people 7 days to leave the nation ...some people left and some stayed.....the ones that stayed were walkin target practise,....and the ones that are still thre ..the government gave black people a pass to kill any of them or do anything they want with them

uganda has done teh same and very soon everyone wil be doin that
I'm sure everyone hear knows about what happened in Zimbabwe, but again - that don't prove your point that africans would be racist towards white people. I don't even know why you're so eager to label africans as racists. Africa is a huge continental with a lot of different countries with different culture and history. Of course there are people who don't like others based on their skin colour, but to try to label everyone like that is ridiculous.

Everything what I've heard thru my friends that been in different parts of Africa, or thru my african friends prove you wrong. Just yesterday we talked about all this with my friend who's originally from Congo and pretty much all he got to say was how much he hated the african-americans. According to him african-americans don't have a clue of how people are living in Africa or about their culture there. All that BS with diamonds and such. Africans don't wear diamonds, only gold. It's like an insult to claim to be from Africa and wear diamonds.

But you've already showed that you're as narrow-minded as someone can get, so I'm done with you. Can't argue with a racist. I just hope that someday something will open up your eyes and you'll see the world around you.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 7th, 2007, 9:33 am

A Ghost wrote:Johnnny, no offense, but you sound kind of dumb with all that stuff....
i dont really care about what he said, but im just making a point that if any person would have said "black people watch your black, white people are some of the most crooked motherfuckers around" you would have agreed and followed it up with something.

why are we still arguing with this fucking moron mcminister. he tries to come out like some hardcore black leader, saying his location is africa and sounding like a strong guy. truth is he's a stupid ignorant racist thats no different that klansman or a nazi. i hope everyone realizes this guy for who he is.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 7th, 2007, 12:32 pm

That's where it all started. And it wasn't claiming stuff, it was real political satire and stuff

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 7th, 2007, 1:00 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
That's where it all started. And it wasn't claiming stuff, it was real political satire and stuff
True. But I still think that hiphop graffiti is so much different than graffiti was at those times that these two can't really be compared.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 7th, 2007, 3:02 pm

u people fightin for hip hop damn
takin things personaly
i agree with A ghost dats why i ain gon cuss at anybody

johhnny u kno why i speak english ...cz its the global way of speakin and understandin each other....if u spoke swahili or zulu u wudnt be tryn to be black ud be tryn to understand other languages or communicate to someone else.

se11 u jst a sensitive lil grl...i remember u once apologized for ur race in a thread shit had me dyin as a mothafucka i don think i posted anything in that msg i think someone else was dumpin on u.

punamasta ur african friends are the type of men africa needs to put in hospitals as nurses

se11 again i ain tryna be no hardcore black leader and even if i had to be one ..id first tackle problems like black on black crime, poverty, social awareness and shit like AIDs befor i even talk buot ur race....that wud be the last thing actually

im jst expressin how i feel...n most peope i talk to feel the same goddamn way

punamasta please STF bout ur dumb africans dont wear diamonds shit....half of people that talk buot africa here in north america or europe dont kno shit buot it...it pisses me off wen they talk buot africa.....alot of people also get killed for gold,tanzanite w.e dats wroth a dollar

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 7th, 2007, 6:45 pm

yo 1 question tho
not to support my reasons for my opinion or anything or to support the rest jst a QUESTION

what do u black people on here think buot white people in hip hop?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 7th, 2007, 6:54 pm

perongregory wrote:
TeeKay wrote:

thats not true. thats why its important that people hold on to the origins of their culture even though others take part in it. The first tagger was Cornbread from philly, later that shit spread to ny.
Yeah but whites were involved in the graff community, i cant say much for breakin or Mcin Dj ect

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 7th, 2007, 7:55 pm

punamusta wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
True. But I still think that hiphop graffiti is so much different than graffiti was at those times that these two can't really be compared.
Ya, hip hop graffitti is more artistic than political in general, though I do see some political graff (but usually with simple messages)

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 8th, 2007, 10:55 am

se11 u jst a sensitive lil grl...i remember u once apologized for ur race in a thread shit had me dyin as a mothafucka i don think i posted anything in that msg i think someone else was dumpin on u.
that was a joke because according to many black people on here, white people dont do anything right and they're always wrong. people like you.

this discussion is about hip hop becomming global. you dont like it and you cant do anything about it, so you just bitch about it. you cant go to japan, new zeland, or even across the country and preach your b/s so instead of growing up and realizing things have changed, you sit here crunching your fists and banging your desk because you don't like it. this isn't even that big of a deal and you've showed your the ultimate racist through your remarks. this is the EXACT same thing that a redneck skinhead would do, if they seen a bunch of black guys playing country music. so really, your no different than a skinhead.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 8th, 2007, 1:55 pm

japan, new zeland, or even across the country

reasons why hip hop is dead

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 8th, 2007, 3:40 pm

se11 wrote:
i dont really care about what he said, but im just making a point that if any person would have said "black people watch your black, white people are some of the most crooked motherfuckers around" you would have agreed and followed it up with something.

why are we still arguing with this #%@&#%@ moron mcminister. he tries to come out like some hardcore black leader, saying his location is africa and sounding like a strong guy. truth is he's a stupid ignorant racist thats no different that klansman or a nazi. i hope everyone realizes this guy for who he is.
OK Then, I'll follow it up with this.

If I knew that the majority of my peoples culture is always stripped from me throughout history I would try my hardest to keep whatever I currently have.

I wouldnt mind other races joining in, but don't take the credit.

So as far as blacks, A LOT has been copied off of them and taken from them and claimed as originated by other peoples, if I currently had something that was so welcomed and known worldwide to be created by blacks I would try my hardest to keep it.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 8th, 2007, 6:45 pm

But do you think white people when you think hip hop? No

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 8th, 2007, 7:24 pm

TeeKay wrote:But do you think white people when you think hip hop? No
Thats what I meant

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 9th, 2007, 4:25 am

Mcminister wrote:japan, new zeland, or even across the country

reasons why hip hop is dead
Here is some Japanese and New Zealand Rap....I dont think its that bad. Actually it sounds better then many things that come out of the US lately.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”