Black / Mexican conflict in Los Angeles a major problem???

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 1st, 2007, 1:09 am

TERMYTE12 wrote:BLACK FOLKS JUST CRYING LIKE ALWAYS...MEXICANS ARE RACIEST...MEXICANS KILL...STFU...YOU BLACKS ARE JUST AS RACIEST...YELL SMELL AND TELL...THATS ALL YOU SUCKAS DO
guess you like provin blacks point, huh?

B_One
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B_One » August 13th, 2007, 9:45 am

THIS SHIT IS ALL BAD!!!!!

First of all, the Black Latino conflict is all bad and innocent people are getting killed over this ish. Its a case of divide and conquer. Latinos are socialized (JUST LIKE BLACK PEOPLE) to believe that the lighter the better. That's why Latino families prefer light skinned babies, and Black families often prefer light-skinned babies. How often do you see dark-skinned Oaxacan looking people on TV? How often do you see dark-skinned Black women on TV being hailed as beautiful?? Not often cuz society tells us that lighter is better. They are dividing and conquering us. They convince us that Latinos/Mexicans are taking our neighborhoods, schools, etc. so Black people get mad. But let's think about it. We're getting mad about shit we never REALLY had control over anyway, cuz we don't run the schools, or own the stores, or even, for the most part, own the houses!!

All the Sur versus Black has to do with prison gangs and prison politics, and again -- DIVIDE AND CONQUER. who's purpose does it serve? Mine? Yours? Or the White correction officers and owners of private prisons who don't have to worry about JOINT REVOLUTIONS?

THE REAL: I feel the anger about Sur killing Black, and vice versa, but way more Black men are killed by other Black men than by Latinos. Why not hatred towards other Black men? Cuz it doesn't make sense? Right? And LATINOS ... there are way more Latino on Latino shootings than Black on LAtino shootings.

In East South Central Califas, 38th St. and Florencia beef way harder and kill each other far more than any Black/Latino conflict. 52 Pueblos live next door to Florencias, and yet I always hear about beef between Florencia and 38th st. or Aztlan, or Ghetto Boyz, or Morton Town Watts. All these conflicts are Latino on Latino. Violence is not limited to Black on Brown. WE NEED TO STOP KILLING OUR OWN FIRST, aND THEN STOP KILLING EACH OTHER..

Nobody is going to stop this gangbangin killin except us. The white man doesn't care!!! It keeps us from getting too high up in the world ... it serves his purpose!!! We need to stop pointing fingers at each other and do what we need to do stop this ish.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 13th, 2007, 1:55 pm

D1ZLOK wrote:what kind of instigating-ass thread is this...
Well believe it or not the whole idea is that there would be mature discussion. Some people obviously cant manage that. If it keeps going south I will lock it.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 15th, 2007, 2:28 am

B_One wrote:THIS SHIT IS ALL BAD!!!!!

First of all, the Black Latino conflict is all bad and innocent people are getting killed over this ish. Its a case of divide and conquer. Latinos are socialized (JUST LIKE BLACK PEOPLE) to believe that the lighter the better. That's why Latino families prefer light skinned babies, and Black families often prefer light-skinned babies. How often do you see dark-skinned Oaxacan looking people on TV? How often do you see dark-skinned Black women on TV being hailed as beautiful?? Not often because society tells us that lighter is better. They are dividing and conquering us. They convince us that Latinos/Mexicans are taking our neighborhoods, schools, etc. so Black people get mad. But let's think about it. We're getting mad about shit we never REALLY had control over anyway, because we don't run the schools, or own the stores, or even, for the most part, own the houses!!

All the Sur versus Black has to do with prison gangs and prison politics, and again -- DIVIDE AND CONQUER. who's purpose does it serve? Mine? Yours? Or the White correction officers and owners of private prisons who don't have to worry about JOINT REVOLUTIONS?

THE REAL: I feel the anger about Sur killing Black, and vice versa, but way more Black men are killed by other Black men than by Latinos. Why not hatred towards other Black men? because it doesn't make sense? Right? And LATINOS ... there are way more Latino on Latino shootings than Black on LAtino shootings.

In East South Central Califas, 38th St. and Florencia beef way harder and kill each other far more than any Black/Latino conflict. 52 Pueblos live next door to Florencias, and yet I always hear about beef between Florencia and 38th st. or Aztlan, or Ghetto Boyz, or Morton Town Watts. All these conflicts are Latino on Latino. Violence is not limited to Black on Brown. WE NEED TO STOP KILLING OUR OWN FIRST, aND THEN STOP KILLING EACH OTHER..

Nobody is going to stop this gangbangin killin except us. The white man doesn't care!!! It keeps us from getting too high up in the world ... it serves his purpose!!! We need to stop pointing fingers at each other and do what we need to do stop this ish.

NAW HOMEBOY OVER THERE IN THE LOW BOTTOMS BLACK ON BROWN/ BROWN ON BLACK IS THE WORST AND THE 52 PUEBLOS AND 38TH ST BEEF THE HARDEST.

D1ZLOK

Unread post by D1ZLOK » August 15th, 2007, 10:18 pm

hell naa.... f13 vs ecc-crips..es13 vs bloods... 18st vs bloods... 38st vs bloods.. harpys vs harlems... hob13 vs ecc.. it goes on... it aint never gonna stop...

E_Vega

Unread post by E_Vega » September 20th, 2007, 6:09 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:In my opinion, the most prejudiced race today in America does seem to be the Mexicans.
Hmmm... I'm baffled by this statement. I grew up in a neighborhood where they were probably 5 Black families and the rest were Mexican and we never had a problem. My cousin and I were talking about this the other night. About how it may have not been the best neighborhood but it was safe because everyone took care of everyone. My best friend I've known most of my life was born in Nayarit. Her parents love me and I love them. I've never seen anything but their hearts and its the same for them. My brother in laws are from Jalisco and Mexico City. I've lived in TJ for over a year and never had a problem.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 8th, 2008, 5:32 pm

shit in ma hood eryone is racist
even at ma school (dominguez high) its always brown vs black

B_One
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B_One » January 17th, 2008, 11:37 pm

Y.G. wrote:NAW HOMEBOY OVER THERE IN THE LOW BOTTOMS BLACK ON BROWN/ BROWN ON BLACK IS THE WORST AND THE 52 PUEBLOS AND 38TH ST BEEF THE HARDEST.
I know this is a real old thread, but I wanted to correct my previous post ... 38st and F13 beef, and so do Watts and F13, but YG is right that 38st and Pueblos beef hard, and ECC and Florencia beef is outta control. My apologies for misinformation ...

stunna118

Unread post by stunna118 » February 1st, 2008, 3:59 am

i was about to say

stunna118

Unread post by stunna118 » February 1st, 2008, 4:00 am

i was about to say

stunna118

Unread post by stunna118 » February 1st, 2008, 4:00 am

yup ecc and florencia gang is like the 8tray and the rollion 60's beef

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Black / Mexican conflict in Los Angeles a major problem???

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 9:00 am

same with 18 st. and the rollin' 20's bloods

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » June 29th, 2008, 11:57 am

20 bloods rollin' away from 18st

18st so kool or smt?how come they beefing with alot of crip/blood sets?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 30th, 2008, 5:57 am

I'm not sure but what I was sayin the 18 st. was beefin with SABG(Second Avenue Blood Gang-Rollin 20's Blood gang), and if they are beefin with alot of crips and bloods then it's probably over turf or drugs I could be wrong, does anyone?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 30th, 2008, 6:00 am

I mean does any one the or not? and if you don't believe me about them beefin' with SABG- Second Avenue Blood Gang/Rollin' 20's Blood Gang then look up and read about the Jamiel Shaw case

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » June 30th, 2008, 7:53 am

i made a joke.in 18th alot of different gangs,so they can do whetever they want to do.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 30th, 2008, 8:11 am

haha

Smokefather
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Smokefather » July 5th, 2008, 12:50 am

alright set the record straight this whole black-brown thing started with a 18 and 20b fighting over a latino vise versa and escalated to fist -guns plus maken matters worst 20s,bps and fruit town brims are together so that's the big race fight but add fuel to flames mexican mafia tried uniting all latinos especially 18st but more then half of them had blacks cuz back then only few black and browns fought mostly with their fist. Some did kick blacks out and joined but most kept them and joined Nuestra familia who just so happemds like black people. F13 were ordered to fight 60s and treys, and to be honest the blacks that fight latinos are mostly bloods and adding 60 crips and 8 trey crips. ECCS fight for turf. But to be more honest few blacks want ethnic clensing not puttin down latinos but most of them want ethnic cleansing except for Nuestra familia or NORTHERN MEXICANS cuz they get along with everyone. And yes Jamial was a 20 blood member but only in school and a bit before he was murdered he stopped cuz he was tryen to be in the nfl and that 18st kid can go to hell for killen him cuz I know that was racism and I just ledt LA High before it happend and those who think I'm putten down latinos ummmm
I'm Jamaican-Puerto Rican

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 5th, 2008, 12:54 am

I hope that Pedro Martinez is punished for what he did, but I don't get what you're saaying abou the black/brown tension, and Jamiel shouldn't have been a blood member period

Smokefather

Unread post by Smokefather » July 5th, 2008, 1:06 am

no I'm sayen how it began bloods and 18 to race tension and yes he was Black Demon Soldiers click of 20 bloods seen it with my eyes. apologies for not maken sense it's 1:05 sleepy

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 5th, 2008, 1:12 am

lol it's all right, so Jamiel was a G, well in that case wouldn't it make the court case gang related even though I think it was a racial hate crime

Smokefather

Unread post by Smokefather » July 5th, 2008, 2:01 am

no because before this happended he was way out shoot I in his former gang hood

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 2:09 am

wait what do you mean? I didn't understand what you said

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » August 18th, 2008, 2:58 pm

Smokefather wrote:alright set the record straight this whole black-brown thing started with a 18 and 20b fighting over a latino vise versa and escalated to fist -guns plus maken matters worst 20s,bps and fruit town brims are together so that's the big race fight but add fuel to flames mexican mafia tried uniting all latinos especially 18st but more then half of them had blacks because back then only few black and browns fought mostly with their fist. Some did kick blacks out and joined but most kept them and joined Nuestra familia who just so happemds like black people. F13 were ordered to fight 60s and treys, and to be honest the blacks that fight latinos are mostly bloods and adding 60 crips and 8 trey crips. ECCS fight for turf. But to be more honest few blacks want ethnic clensing not puttin down latinos but most of them want ethnic cleansing except for Nuestra familia or NORTHERN MEXICANS because they get along with everyone. And yes Jamial was a 20 blood member but only in school and a bit before he was murdered he stopped because he was tryen to be in the nfl and that 18st kid can go to hell for killen him because I know that was racism and I just ledt LA High before it happend and those who think I'm putten down latinos ummmm
I'm Jamaican-Puerto Rican
Dude, I know I'm not from LA but would it really be smart for F13 to beef with both the 60's and Eight Trey? I know those two sets are mortal enemies and F-13 probably outnumber them but I truly believe F-13 would come off worse if such a conflict arose. I don't think Eme would want the two crip sets actually responsible for the biggest beef in LA history to click up and form a possible Gangster/N-Hood alliance. Can you imagine if that happened? lol. I would compare it to the second coming of Christ.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 22nd, 2008, 6:35 pm

OVERSTAEMENT GET REAL HOMIE, it wouldn't be hard or easy and ya they outnumber them so it wouldn't bee too difficult, numbers count

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by necron » August 24th, 2008, 3:14 am

OK, so if Eme has ordered Florencia to go at Eight Trey and the Sixties, why haven't they done so yet given their numbers?

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » August 29th, 2008, 1:34 pm

necron wrote:OK, so if Eme has ordered Florencia to go at Eight Trey and the Sixties, why haven't they done so yet given their numbers?
Easier said then done. For one 83 is one of the most well organized and ruthless gangs in America as are the 60's. And aren't those turfs too far from one another to have a serious beef?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » September 9th, 2008, 8:19 pm

dmills wrote:
necron wrote:OK, so if Eme has ordered Florencia to go at Eight Trey and the Sixties, why haven't they done so yet given their numbers?
Easier said then done. For one 83 is one of the most well organized and ruthless gangs in America as are the 60's. And aren't those turfs too far from one another to have a serious beef?

83s and 60s yea are far from f13 to be on that level of beef

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by necron » September 13th, 2008, 4:12 am

pistolslanga wrote:
dmills wrote:

83s and 60s yea are far from f13 to be on that level of beef
Strange because I've read on this board and elsewhere that the Sixties and F13 actually share turf and were cool with each other. Can anybody from LA shed some light on this?

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » September 19th, 2008, 4:43 pm

The F13's Locos clique shares some turf with the 60's. You can usually see alot of Florenica tags right there on Brynhurst just north of Florence Ave.

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by Yohann » October 15th, 2008, 2:47 pm

Hi everybody.
First of all i'd like to say that i'm new on the forum, and that i'm from France so excuse my english and my unawareness on some of the subjects that are discussed here.
There is something that awakens my interest: i read a lot of contradictory articles and testimonies about gang rivalries in LA. On the one hand there are some medias, the county sheriff's department and some individuals who maintain that there are growing racial tensions between blacks and hispanics in the LA area and especially in Compton.
On the other hand there are a lot of academics, the LAPD and other individuals who claim that there is no racial tensions but only gangs related crime.
What do you think about these divergences? And how is the situation between blacks and latinos according to you?
Thanks for your answers.
Peace, from Paris, France.
Yohann.

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Milwaukee

Re:

Unread post by MILNATIVE » October 15th, 2008, 6:00 pm

Old Shatterhand your displaying some innacurate and false info here. You said the Indians of Mexico and the Southwest North American were never at leace, thats completely wrong. Peace between the two groups had existed off and on for hundreds of years. Even in Geronimos day the Apaches had peace with some Mexican towns and others not -which then took the liberty to attack defenseless villages when men were away trading with peaceful Mexican towns. Thats how Geronimos wife, mother, and child were killed.
The Spanish or Mexicans never conquered the whole southwest, maybe parts of California. They never conquered the Navajo or Apache, and even the peaceful Pueblo successfully rebelled against them. The Americans couldnt even conquer the Apache until they were ready to surrender. So be careful whos history your telling.

Old Shatterhand wrote:Here's something for you The Real. At least you recognize the intention behind this stuff. I mean, it's not like they are trying to hide it in any event. The misinformation these La Raza political groups are disseminating is completely false. It's carefully made up and crafted to accomplish La Raza political objectives. It's not historical.

Let's look at an example, the La Raza political speakers here assert a 40,000 year history in North America by impressing a made up history over the North American Indians whom, in reality, they warred with into antiquity. The Indians kept out the indigenous populations in the land today call Mexico. They didn't conquer them until they themselves were first conquered by the Spanish. Then through the use of these new Spanish superior weapons and tactics, the Spanish-Mexican invasion was able to finally get the upper hand which in California alone resulted in the deaths of 70% of the Indian population which modern historians estimate at around one million people. This fake peace that supposidely existed between the North American Indians and the peoples inhabiting what we call Mexico is all made up. It never existed.

If whacking all the Indians means it's your country then sure, Mexico took the SouthWest by force from the Indians for awhile, until the Americans took it from them the same way they took it from the Indians: brute force. Finally, there were few Mexicans in North America at that time due to the custom of granting huge tracts of land to a few land owners (who were mostly absent from their estates); a moorish carryover from when the Moors ruled Spain. Those huge tracts of land were worked by the Indians that were enslaved by the Mexicans. That's right enslaved. Mexicans didn't appear in any great numbers until after 1910 when they poured over the border fleeing the Mexican Revolutionary War. Most were sent back during the Great Depression to protect jobs for Americans. The current waves of Mexicans in this country are post Great Depression era new arrivals whose ancestors never had any claim to this land. It's all in your local public library. Look it up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt7oa3WuBnA