Black / Mexican conflict in Los Angeles a major problem???

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Black / Mexican conflict in Los Angeles a major problem?

Unread post by Quepolo3 » November 19th, 2011, 10:57 am

I was told a long time ago, that there is no such thing as a fighting fair. When you fight, you fight to win, by any means necessary. Now, I talking about head up fighting. I don't mean we square up and you pull out a weapon. I mean head butt, eye gouge, low blow, neck chop, kick, elbow, knee type of fighting. I think every race is guilty to some degree. It' human nature to attempt to gain an advatage during an altercation. Self preservation is a powerful thing.

CaliBoy97
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by CaliBoy97 » November 20th, 2011, 11:14 pm

femun wrote:
CaliBoy97 wrote:All I know is all Mexican gangs are racist. Can't fight fair and need a rusty knife (Like Kat Williams said) to fight someone
So your saying blacks fight fair? ROFL
People in gangs don't fight fair period! I grew up on 142nd and Hilford street in Compton which is called "deuce line" in the Piru hood. I used to beat a** all the way to their house until they get their big brother or someone from the hood. Most OG's will tell you dudes out here don't want to knuckle up because of the fear of getting beat down.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » November 21st, 2011, 5:06 pm

CaliBoy97 wrote:
femun wrote:
CaliBoy97 wrote:All I know is all Mexican gangs are racist. Can't fight fair and need a rusty knife (Like Kat Williams said) to fight someone
People in gangs don't fight fair period! I grew up on 142nd and Hilford street in Compton which is called "deuce line" in the Piru hood. I used to beat a** all the way to their house until they get their big brother or someone from the hood. Most OG's will tell you dudes out here don't want to knuckle up because of the fear of getting beat down.
I had the same problem as you, I always rad into skinny little black dudes running their mouths or acting tough but as soon as I would tell them to shut the fuuk up they wouln't man up, they would always run and get their big homie or talk about coming back with their gun.

Does the 97 in your screen name refer to the year you were born?

CaliBoy97
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by CaliBoy97 » November 25th, 2011, 1:39 pm

femun wrote:
CaliBoy97 wrote:
femun wrote:
I had the same problem as you, I always rad into skinny little black dudes running their mouths or acting tough but as soon as I would tell them to shut the fuuk up they wouln't man up, they would always run and get their big homie or talk about coming back with their gun.

Does the 97 in your screen name refer to the year you were born?
Nah actually a tribute to a friend of mine that used to bang 97st East Coast Crip aka "Monster"

mvlife
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: El Monte

Unread post by mvlife » February 7th, 2015, 11:32 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Maravilla allows asians?
Nope .