Black / Mexican conflict in Los Angeles a major problem???

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Re: Black / Mexican conflict in Los Angeles a major problem???

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 18th, 2008, 1:58 am

THis has been a problem around the East Los ANgeles area. I was at a kickback where they were a couple of Mexicans making these real racist stuff about Blacks and planning to jump them. Back in the 90's, the tension wasn't that heated. It tended to be aimed more at the Asians like me. However, now things changed.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 19th, 2008, 6:39 pm

Maravilla allows asians?

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » November 4th, 2008, 9:49 pm

yes it is a major problem in los angeles and surrounding areas like in compton. Piru sets beef with latino gangs frequently but sometimes they click up to do business.

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Re: Black / Mexican conflict in Los Angeles a major problem?

Unread post by T3floknk2 » March 30th, 2009, 8:34 am

TheReal wrote:
alexalonso wrote:Is the Black v. Mexican conflict in Los Angeles the major crime problem facing Los Angeles?

Yes it is, and black folks in L.A better wake up and realize that the "myth" of the brown minority brother and sister, being black folks latent brothers and sisters in the struggle,in the form of a chicano or any mestizo, is a wet dream. If black folks don't soon realize this in L.A., unite and come together for their own survival-then it will be blacks walking around with their heads up their asses, looking all foolish and naive, asking: "What happened???"

As a matter of fact, this thing isn't even about mexicans becoming aware of the issue, because the average rank and file are quite familiar with how their people think and operate. It is the black population, especially in SoCal, and throughout parts of the southwest, who's slow on the uptake!

You on point black people think mexicans are their brothers and sisters in the struggle but that aint the case when in latin countries the light skin latins treat the dark skin latins bad they treat them with oppression they call them mayates. Hispanic OGs would rather click up with the woods over the blacks in the pen and on the streets. Bottom line is La eme and the AB is clicked up and aint no ese gonna go against the mafia they just gonna follow orders even if they gota murk they brother

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Unread post by T3floknk2 » March 30th, 2009, 8:50 am

Smokefather wrote:alright set the record straight this whole black-brown thing started with a 18 and 20b fighting over a latino vise versa and escalated to fist -guns plus maken matters worst 20s,bps and fruit town brims are together so that's the big race fight but add fuel to flames mexican mafia tried uniting all latinos especially 18st but more then half of them had blacks because back then only few black and browns fought mostly with their fist. Some did kick blacks out and joined but most kept them and joined Nuestra familia who just so happemds like black people. F13 were ordered to fight 60s and treys, and to be honest the blacks that fight latinos are mostly bloods and adding 60 crips and 8 trey crips. ECCS fight for turf. But to be more honest few blacks want ethnic clensing not puttin down latinos but most of them want ethnic cleansing except for Nuestra familia or NORTHERN MEXICANS because they get along with everyone. And yes Jamial was a 20 blood member but only in school and a bit before he was murdered he stopped because he was tryen to be in the nfl and that 18st kid can go to hell for killen him because I know that was racism and I just ledt LA High before it happend and those who think I'm putten down latinos ummmm
I'm Jamaican-Puerto Rican
thats real talk

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » May 18th, 2009, 9:10 am

anyobody who says that there is no tension between blacks and eseys never lived in LA
but the media is hyping that shit and tell outta towners that there is a war between us and mexicans

the crazy thing is that i lived in the Hub City most of my life and never had real mexican friends even if i lived next door to them
you got like 50000 mexicans and 50000 blacks in this city and they are separated into 2 communities

the key of peace is the consolidation of theze 2 communities cause if you got friends or a girlfriend who is mexican itz hard for you to hate them

i dont even know what changed in bompton cause when i first hit the streets in the 80s it was kinda cool to have a couple vatos homeboyz like from cv36 or flats

so anybody knows what happened?

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 29th, 2009, 4:19 pm

F**K SURATS THIS BIG BAD BLACK POWER GANG!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 24th, 2009, 8:01 pm

T3floknk2 wrote:
Smokefather wrote:alright set the record straight this whole black-brown thing started with a 18 and 20b fighting over a latino vise versa and escalated to fist -guns plus maken matters worst 20s,bps and fruit town brims are together so that's the big race fight but add fuel to flames mexican mafia tried uniting all latinos especially 18st but more then half of them had blacks because back then only few black and browns fought mostly with their fist. Some did kick blacks out and joined but most kept them and joined Nuestra familia who just so happemds like black people. F13 were ordered to fight 60s and treys, and to be honest the blacks that fight latinos are mostly bloods and adding 60 crips and 8 trey crips. ECCS fight for turf. But to be more honest few blacks want ethnic clensing not puttin down latinos but most of them want ethnic cleansing except for Nuestra familia or NORTHERN MEXICANS because they get along with everyone. And yes Jamial was a 20 blood member but only in school and a bit before he was murdered he stopped because he was tryen to be in the nfl and that 18st kid can go to hell for killen him because I know that was racism and I just ledt LA High before it happend and those who think I'm putten down latinos ummmm

thats real talk

ur trippen ese,racial tensions were around before dis happened,and im from 18st westside 18st shatto park locos they call me menace,u wanna know how the beef started,2 black homies from 18st were kicken it and a p stone hit them up cuz they had blue rags,they said they were from 18st and they p stone tryed to punked them and the homies werent gonna take that than 1 of the 18str got killed,18st took out that stone then retaliations started happening,18st still got blacks,alot from ws18st smiley drive gangsters who are in their 30s are black,smokey is my homie and hes almost 40 and hes black,shady from rancho park lil locs,down as rider ready to kill slobs and geer st,18st we got homies who in the areas they live blacks and browns beef but they cant hate another race cuz we got every race from 18st

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » September 26th, 2009, 1:17 am

are 18 street sur?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 26th, 2009, 7:50 am

cliffard wrote:are 18 street sur?
part of us are part of us arent

ss18streeters got no problem sayin sur18st or 18st surenos cuz they are,very few if any homies from other sides will say sur or surenos,to us sureno is a 13 barrio,harpys,florencia,avenues,playboys all surenos to us.to alot of our homies think we dont work for la eme because even tho we give taxes we give them to la eme leaders who are from 18st and then the money goes back to us,we back up a 18str before a sureno no matter what,if theyres a issue in the pen and a 18str did somethin and la eme told us to kill them we wouldnt,unless they snitched then yea

alot of these vatos will say 18st are from southern cali and they are with la eme so they makes them surenos,again look at maravillas,theyre from southern cali,they fall in line in the pen to la eme,do they say theyre surenos,no,why not,cuz they didnt start as surenos,neither did 18st,we started as 18strs,not surenos,not 13

if 18st was a sureno hood then homies from all sides would rep the 13 and say surenos,but we dont,why,cuz not all of us are surenos

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » September 30th, 2009, 11:45 am

thanks menace, i hate to go over old territory but i saw you got black heads in 18street,how does that play out in the cali pen system? it must be hard for them and are they afro american or afro hispanic?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 30th, 2009, 11:49 am

cliffard wrote:thanks menace, i hate to go over old territory but i saw you got black heads in 18street,how does that play out in the cali pen system? it must be hard for them and are they afro american or afro hispanic?
ill admit some homies do got issues with blacks,but we see all our black homies as 18strs,we might have beef against other blacks but to us race dont mean that much its all about 18st,we all ride for the same hood,and the black homies may not get support from other southern hispanics but 18st backs up all our soldiers no matter the race

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » September 30th, 2009, 3:35 pm

cliffard wrote:thanks menace, i hate to go over old territory but i saw you got black heads in 18street,how does that play out in the cali pen system? it must be hard for them and are they afro american or afro hispanic?

it depends what pen you get in....some of them go 2 these special yards where child molesters and snitches get in

or if mexicans were from bloods/crips before they stick it 2 race in the pen

but belife me i been 2 the system and there is no way a mexican kick it with blacks in the pen

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 30th, 2009, 5:50 pm

like i said that may be regular blacks but when a homie finds out some1s from 18,we kick it with them,regardless of race and what la eme says,our rule is back up a 18str before a sureno all the time

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » October 10th, 2009, 5:06 am

MENACE18 wrote:
T3floknk2 wrote:

thats real talk

ur trippen ese,racial tensions were around before dis happened,and im from 18st westside 18st shatto park locos they call me menace,u wanna know how the beef started,2 black homies from 18st were kicken it and a p stone hit them up because they had blue rags,they said they were from 18st and they p stone tryed to punked them and the homies werent gonna take that than 1 of the 18str got killed,18st took out that stone then retaliations started happening,18st still got blacks,alot from ws18st smiley drive gangsters who are in their 30s are black,smokey is my homie and hes almost 40 and hes black,shady from rancho park lil locs,down as rider ready to kill slobs and geer st,18st we got homies who in the areas they live blacks and browns beef but they cant hate another race because we got every race from 18st

So Menace, what you are saying is that this whole Black P-Stone & Rolling 20s Blood vs 18th Street gang war was started because a P-Stone initially thought these two black 18th Streeters were Crips? Did I get that correct?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 10th, 2009, 6:10 am

thats what in was told by older homies from the rancho park lil locs and pee wee clickas,i knew shadow and he said that was what happen but he got killed a few years ago

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » October 19th, 2009, 2:29 am

LOL you people are acting as if some fucking pinata exploded or there's chicken and watermelon being served half price at your local kfc with free grape sodas.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 8th, 2009, 9:58 am

its funny cuz we beef with alot of blood hoods,some blood hoods dont trip cuz we got the same rivals,some dont trip cuz we aint in their turf,and its some weird shit cuz now were beefing it with crip hoods we use to be cool with,i know the 30s was over turf,but ggc,all i know is our taggin was crossed out,we crossed them out,but the homie shadow from rpk llcs was cool with alot of them before the beef started and he wasnt from 18 yet,he said all his homies from there swore they never crossed us out,some said that it musta been some bloods who or wannabees who wanted us to fight

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » December 8th, 2009, 9:08 pm

MENACE18 wrote:its funny because we beef with alot of blood hoods,some blood hoods dont trip because we got the same rivals,some dont trip because we aint in their turf,and its some weird shit because now were beefing it with crip hoods we use to be cool with,i know the 30s was over turf,but ggc,all i know is our taggin was crossed out,we crossed them out,but the homie shadow from rpk llcs was cool with alot of them before the beef started and he wasnt from 18 yet,he said all his homies from there swore they never crossed us out,some said that it musta been some bloods who or wannabees who wanted us to fight
i heard ya'l pretty much pushed out the remaining GG that wuz left..... do the Geers still come thru bustin on ya'll?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 9th, 2009, 9:56 pm

J. Croft wrote:I don't know all the various gang beefs, and it doesn't really matter. Pretty soon the US government will have had enough use out of you distributing their drugs on the streets and terrorizing middle class America into accepting their police state and they will drop the hammer on all of you. Right after they take out all the 300lb paramilitary enthusiasts(more middle class Americans ) in the militias.

Yeah I'm hijacking the thread but we all got bigger problems than each other.

STFU PIG

LOL.

But yeah Geers only hold down 3-5 blocks in there hood firmly, but for the most part the 18sts just got more bodies that bullets got names on for! They aint gonna push out 18s unless they continue to clickup with every 18stKilla (No Offense Menace). They did and now there still kinda hanging in there still!

E89LOC
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH CENTRAL

Unread post by E89LOC » July 10th, 2010, 2:22 pm

B8ST9RDz

Zhed
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Madang

Unread post by Zhed » November 21st, 2010, 7:46 pm

Is it safe to say that any conflict between different ethnic Gangs always has something to do with Territory?

Just wondering...,

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 22nd, 2010, 2:16 pm

Zhed wrote:Is it safe to say that any conflict between different ethnic Gangs always has something to do with Territory?

Just wondering...,
Well, gang beefs are always about territory on some level. Florencia wouldn't be feuding with ECC if they weren't neighbors and trying to get a piece of the same drug market. But there's also a racism element and that's real. It would be dishonest and unproductive to say otherwise. Many Latinos are racist against black people and unlike whites don't have any guilt fealings about slavery or discrimination. Nor do they fear chastisement from their own community the way a white red neck of today would fear repercussions if they where open about their racist views.

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ty Ty » December 1st, 2010, 10:09 am

I find it interesting that so many speak of the tensions between black and hispanics as though this is a natural phenomenon. History will tell you that there is something else at play here. Think about it and answer these simple questions for me.

1.) Is it a coincidence that so many people down in the heart of Mexico are darker in skin tone than many so called American blacks?
2.) Is it also a coincidence that so many run away slaves sought refuge in Mexico?
3.) Is it happenstance that most of you have no ideal that the Zoot Suite riots featured a combined effort black and hispanic youths to protect each other from attacks that were often launched from Camp Pendleton?
4.) Is it also a coincidence that the Mexican Mafia's order hault drive-by shootings and target blacks coincides closely with the efforts of the federal government, LAPD and intelligence agencies to disrupt the black gang peace movement in '92 and '93?
5.) Is it a coincidence that during this same time the efforts of the Mexican Mafia to unite latino gangs was viewed and portrayed in the media as positive developments whereas peace meetings between black gangs was viewed as suspicious activity and a threat to the peace and security of Los Angeles?
6.) Was it a coincidence that the Mexican Mafia chose Elysian Park as the scene of a massive meeting in September '93. A meeting held in the shadow of the LAPD whose academy is located in the same park and chaired by Ernest "Chuco" Castro a man who would soon thereafter be exposed as an informant?
7.) Is it coincidence that those Mexican Mafia leaders that have been allowed to amass substantial amounts of cash in their inmate accounts and have used those funds to finance illicit activities have also been connected to neighborhoods that have been the most hostile to black people?
8.) Is it a coincidence that an Eme leader such as it the case of Daryl Castrejon, could simply disappear without a trace despite his involvement in at least 2 murders one of which just so happened to have been of a brother by the name of Frankie Buelna. Buelna was one of those who hit the streets as an organizer and enforcer of the no drive-by edict of '93. Castrejon had also killed a handcuffed black inmate during the '80s in front of correctional officers as the pair prepared for a peace summit?
9.) Is it also a coincidence that the murder of James Seay "a black male" in San Bernardino was conveniently left out of a racketeering indictment charging IE Eme leader Sal Hernandez with money laundering, weapons trafficking and an assortment of other crimes that should have netted him a life sentence as a repeat offender. Instead Hernandez was sentenced to a lenient 10 year term despite that fact that prosecutors knew Hernandez was responsible for at least 6 murders directly or indirectly?

So truly is there any wonder what is going on and who it benefits to have blacks and hispanics fighting each other on the streets and behind bars. I think not but you judge for yourself.

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » December 4th, 2010, 12:32 am

Though I am obviously no 'expert' or have street knowledge whatsoever, I do have an interest in things to do with organized crime/gangs and always fascinated by the subject.

In regards to Ty Ty's post above, based on what I have read from a local newspaper years ago, as well as from reading opinions from law enforcement experts, I don't necessarily agree with some of the points.

In particular, 4, 5, and 6. They are all inter-related in many ways.

There was another post here which discussed this, but there is no doubt in my mind that the genesis of today's many racial animosities and wars between black and mexican gangs in southern california started with the L.A. riots.

I'm sure many a gang veteran prior to the riots would tell you that relations between blacks and hispanics prior to the riots were generally routine and non racial. That's not to say gang members from both sides were all friendly towards each other, or that there were no racial tensions, but nothing like what we have seen the past few years. There was a sense of mutual respect so to speak. It's no coicidence this was all prior to the riots.

And then the riots happened. Inmates in the California jail/prison systems watched on t.v. what was happening during the riots, just like the rest of angelenos. What shocked many were innocent civilians being viciously beaten. What particularly incensed members of the Mexican Mafia were scenes of black gang members targetting and beating latino civilians on the streets.

Psychologically, this was HUGE. And immediately post riots, the American media seemed fixated and 'entranced' by the peace treaties between Bloods and Crips. Contrary to what Ty Ty stated, I would say the media gave a sympathetic portrayal of this peace treaty. In fact, another thing I read that upset La Eme was that here was a huge incident on the world stage, one which should have shown the world that both black and brown were united against police brutality and the conditions of their ghettos. Yet the world media seemed to only care about black gangs, Crips/Bloods, and no one was paying any attention to the latino gangs, as if their very existence was unimportant.

It's not hard to see why some would get VERY upset that some black gangs were beating up latino civilians on camera, and then to add insult to injury the media ignores their very existence.

And then the following year in 1993 we all know the famous summit meetings in Elysian Park, where hundreds of latino gang members were finally brought under the southern umbrella in a show of force and intimidation. They knew it was going to attract media attention. And then they conspired to take back the drug trade and streets from black gangs. From then on things spiraled out of control.

The timing is there for all to see. It isn't coincidence that some will speak nostalgicly of better race relations amongst gangs pre L.A. riots compared to post L.A. riots. Many things in life don't happen in a vacuum, many of today's racial strife's amongst all races can be traced to a specific incident or incidents that eventually just got way out of control.

I'm not trying to blame any one race or say one side is 'better' than the other. It's just that history sometimes gets changed and whatnot.

Ty Ty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ty Ty » December 9th, 2010, 11:46 am

There are a couple of key points you address in a manner that completely skews my point. It is important to note that I am not addressing this situation strictly from a gang perspective, what I addressed was the community relations. The televised outbreak at Florence and Normandie was an isolated emotional outburst. There wasn't a sustained program to target hispanics or purge them from the area. That is a revisionist argument often used to justify the rationale behind the Mexican Mafia's ethnic cleaning program. I would ask if the events of April '92 were a contributing factor to the order to target blacks then I would ask why the delay in the actual shooting. Nearly a decade passed between the incident you site as the rationale behind the shooting order and the actual outbreak of violence directed toward blacks in general not just black gang members or associates? There were a number of people who were completely surprised by the outbreak of hostilities and the media did all that it could to promote this not just nationally but nationwide. Therefore it would seem a conscious and concerted effort to spur an emotional response either from blacks or a sympathetic call to action from latino quarters outside of the Los Angeles area.

You also address points 4,5 & 6 collectively and yet separate point 7. It is key to look at all of those factors in total because as you state, they are inter-related. Separating them and addressing them as though they are inconsequential to one another changes the response and nature of the point I made. Plain and simple, an FBI informant and several parolees came out of prison at precisely the moment when black gangs were seemingly shifting from criminal endeavors to community based business and social platform. There were some very unique and overt methods used to divert the attention of those engaged outside the approved peace plan away from the overall goal. Therefore a number of pro-peace gang leaders found themselves jailed others were murdered and others were ostracized for failing to follow the program. This is no different than what took place following the 1965 Watts rebellion. In cursory look at the situation reveals a number of similarities in relation to the response and subsequent community based programs that were established in response. In each case the purpose of those programs was to divert the attention of the young community members away from militant activities into more acceptable endeavors.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » March 7th, 2011, 2:58 pm

Florencia 13 and Barrio Mojados were close hoods who routinely partied together during the 1990s. The Brims also were close to the F13. One day the relationship withe the F13 and Barrio Mojados ended....murders were committed on both sides and they are still enemies to this day. The Brims and F13 are also still to this day not hostile. Waht does this all say?

That gangs are compromised of teenagers/lacking structure/undisciplined/unruly and aggressive.........today we are friends tomorrow bitter enemies. The notion that LA EME called a statewide race war is ludicrous. In order of major gang wars we have the East Side Longo-1989, Tortill Flats-1999, F13 -2003, 18 st -1997. These gangs all have beef with their respective black bangers....but if you look at the dates youll see it was sporadic and in most cases can be pinned to a one single event , like a beatdown in the projects of an 18st member who then came back with his homies and was shot causing a gang war that was inflamed by racial differences. In the Longos a member spoke rudely to a black banger from the insangs who commenced to whipping his ass....which then caused the little homie to go get a big homie who was extremely popular in their neighborhood to fight said black banger who then got his ass whipped and then commenced to firing slugs into said homie killing him instantly.........causing a bloody long drawn out feud.

Instances like this and many more are the real cause of the race war in Los Angelos. A spark or murder ignites a payback to payback -tick for tack -and then the sitaution is exasperated by the differences in skin tone/facial structure/and cultural nuances. What starts as a gang war soon becomes a race war. It happened in Rwanda-where both parties had no MINOR differences.

Its almost a given that youd get gang wars in these scenarios. Alcohol-juvenile bravado-overlapping neighborhoods-racial differences.

Your conspiracy theory holds some weight in that whites enjoy the situation for what it is and no tears are lost by them for the children killed in this war. They dont care and dont even consider the life lost. We can point to economic disparities caused by white racial oppression as the real culprit -but thats far removed from the drunken fistfight that ignites a gang war costing 60+ lives.

Italiano9
What city do you live in now?: NY

Unread post by Italiano9 » July 11th, 2011, 8:00 am

mayugastank wrote:
Your conspiracy theory holds some weight in that whites enjoy the situation for what it is and no tears are lost by them for the children killed in this war. They dont care and dont even consider the life lost. We can point to economic disparities caused by white racial oppression as the real culprit -but thats far removed from the drunken fistfight that ignites a gang war costing 60+ lives.
You still on blame "whitey" for every single situation? LOL LOSERRRRRRR!!!

You're just contributing to the negativity which encourages certain people to use EXCUSES. Shame on you lol

Mexicans are loved and respected here in NY (as a whole) because THEY WORK HARD and DON'T make excuses.

Btw, they are breeding at a fairly high rate (as are other Latinas) with Whites. :O) lol wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 12th, 2011, 8:18 am

Italiano9 wrote:
mayugastank wrote:
You still on blame "whitey" for every single situation? LOL LOSERRRRRRR!!!

You're just contributing to the negativity which encourages certain people to use EXCUSES. Shame on you lol

Mexicans are loved and respected here in NY (as a whole) because THEY WORK HARD and DON'T make excuses.

Btw, they are breeding at a fairly high rate (as are other Latinas) with Whites. :O) lol wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:
This is not true.PRs,Dominicans,and blacks constantly vicitimize mexicans in the NYC area. I could also imagine some tension with Italians and Mexicans,since Italians often hire paisas to do arduous and strenuous labor.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 12th, 2011, 8:23 am

mayugastank wrote:
That gangs are compromised of teenagers/lacking structure/undisciplined/unruly and aggressive.........today we are friends tomorrow bitter enemies. The notion that LA EME called a statewide race war is ludicrous. In order of major gang wars we have the East Side Longo-1989, Tortill Flats-1999, F13 -2003, 18 st -1997. These gangs all have beef with their respective black bangers....but if you look at the dates youll see it was sporadic and in most cases can be pinned to a one single event , like a beatdown in the projects of an 18st member who then came back with his homies and was shot causing a gang war that was inflamed by racial differences. In the Longos a member spoke rudely to a black banger from the insangs who commenced to whipping his ass....which then caused the little homie to go get a big homie who was extremely popular in their neighborhood to fight said black banger who then got his ass whipped and then commenced to firing slugs into said homie killing him instantly.........causing a bloody long drawn out feud.
@In the bold

This is what I was discussing before, I remember from some of your previous post that you said La Eme may have called out a greenlight on black gangs, but in this previous post you say that the beef between black gangs and Surenos is not related to sanctioned hits put out by La Eme.

CaliBoy97
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by CaliBoy97 » November 16th, 2011, 1:07 am

All I know is all Mexican gangs are racist. Can't fight fair and need a rusty knife (Like Kat Williams said) to fight someone

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » November 18th, 2011, 6:07 pm

CaliBoy97 wrote:All I know is all Mexican gangs are racist. Can't fight fair and need a rusty knife (Like Kat Williams said) to fight someone
So your saying blacks fight fair? ROFL