Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

Unread post by mayugastank » November 11th, 2009, 1:42 am

MENACE18 wrote:
mayugastank wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:ese ur trippen,we dont give a fu-- bout sur homie,18 is 18,we ride alone aint no get a long gangs

where you getting that from ?? where do you ride alone? the pen? county ? were ? besides the juvenile? aint no where 18 is not riding with surenos........you got quite a few members that are hooked up big time with SUR politics , and they definetly arent talking about F* sur .........your either a new booty or some out of touch fool because I know most your homies had to have told you about what happened to your hood in 2003 when your varrio got greenlit, a gang of soldados from 18 Pcd up because they were getting mopped up , a few stayed solid but most went leva and theirs gangs of them fools in PC yards all over SOCAL. Any idea your varrio had about splitting away from the SOuth was put to rest in 2003. Your homeys caught the blues, gave in and started getting in line , dont play that F**K sur on the net shit because your homies would never dare say so in the county/pen........your big mouth would get checked quick , alot downer fools then youd think couldnt hang with the LIGHT . Mobs of your homies locked in and over shit like what you saying. Your little ideas of 18 going on their on were squashed way back and now you just another gang ,big and deep but you still abide by all gang laws for all SIDERS in LOS. DOnt get it twisted LOKO. Just because you got numbers dont mean you dont pay dues or your gonna do your own thing -ALL 18 street clicks are SURENOS. At least when they get locked up and if a Vato from EFE13 running things your gonna PAY ATTENTION , no matter if that vato is an enemiga or not LOKO. So you got alot to learn and if you ever said F**K Sur in LOS CONDADOS , youd be THRU WITH $$$.
we got homies that are down with sur but some homies dont give a fu-- bout it and dont be backin up any surenos except 18strs,and nah to us when we hit the pen we aint surenos still,we didnt wait for la eme to say we were a varrio and all that and give us a 13,we started off not bein a sureno hood and thats how the commandments say,if some homies aint following that they may be respected by sureno hoods but by homies they wont get respect because theyre representing sumthing the ogs never cared bout and we were never a part of,and ive heard of us gettin greenlighted but that was in the 90s because we had blacks in our varrio,i dont know were ur gettin ur shit from but i got boys who in the pen and they just roll with homies from 18,theyre some varrios that were cool with like pico nuevo,quiet village,whittier 13,silverlake,evergreen,but nah ive never heard of any homies bein lil women in the pen to la eme

and watchu mean we aint got no ounce of respect,tell me this since u act like la eme is god,if theyre so powerful and all that shit how come they cudnt taken out opal st,maravillas,all them nortenos in state,all the bulldogs,how come they cant unite all the sureno hoods,if they control them theyre shudnt be a problem,theyre still gonna be makin money and they gonna be gettin more if the sureno hoods started focusing on other types of gangs,and they took out a biker gang thats still out there and still has vatos from varrios ridin for them,theyre maybe a few hundred,lets see la eme try taken a shot at hells angeles,the ab,they wont

and nah ogs wouldnt let a vato from another varrio give us orders,no matter what la eme says u gotta let the homies earn theyre shit,look at it this way,18strs are leaders in la eme and other high ranking members,ms who claims sur 13 and all that shit and say sureno,dont have any1 part of la eme,why because they havent earned it,any hood with a member whos a high ranking eme or has more members part of la eme get respected more because thats proves theyre down,avenues are down but alot gettin locked up,florencia use to be all bout theyre barrio,they talk that nigga killa shit on the net but they surrounded by all these black hoods and dont say shit,big hazard had alot of respect

Heres a link to one of your homies that got caught up ------working with the homies then getting packed and shot down , 18 street, sounds real independent. Your homie working for nite owl got blasted by a hit squad working for the M, just for the simple fact that he was expandable. You guys follow orders and bow down just like the bitches you are.

http://www.laweekly.com/2007-06-07/news ... s-revenge/

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 11th, 2009, 1:51 am

youngspade wrote:
mayugastank wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:your #%@&$% stupid mayugastank,yea very few homies in the states are illegals and even the 1s who are u cant even tell because they lived in the states since they were 2 or 3 dipshit,raised around homies from the hood and taught to bang the best,and wtf u talken bout bell gardens ss18st tds are deep and in cudhay too,we control more shit than mudhay 13 does dumbass,quit talken shit u aint from a barrio anyways,if surenos so down how come they cudnt take out maravillas,opal st,even us,we had a green light on us and surenos still didnt do shit,if were so lame how come la eme came to us to join them so that ms wouldnt get out of line,they told us no more blacks we still got black 18s and new 1s to,dee from tiny malditos black,dee from dimented minded gangsters black,big gus 54th tls black,smokey smiley drive gangsters,so quit talken all this shit bout my hood leva,and ur stupid as fu-- we stand on our own,we aint a sureno hood leva,only ss18strs say they surenos because they are the rest dont rep that shit because we aint,and nah u probably be watchin those documentaries bout mierdas and how they say 18 has any1 in,to join us pendejo u gotta prove ur down for the barrio,shit the homie shyboy from ss18st kws been in mexico since june and hes waitin to get an ok from the homie so that he cud start up a clicka in michoacan and hes makin the vatos show theyre down for the hood and ready to do or die for the one eight

we got the least respect,look at culver city,their barrio filled with cops patrollin 24/7,not because theyre crazy but just to catch vatos from hoods,look at barrio mojados,40 ounce,the brats,what hood is makin noise,none of them,only hoods who always been makin noise is 18st,florencia use to in the 90s but now they try to get all buddy buddy with other sureno hoods that use to be their enemies,ask for a vato named lil homie from florencia neiborhood clicka,that vato tryed kissen the ass of vatos from big hazard who said straight up fu-- his hood,dis vato aint a youngster either hes 23,the only sureno hood i respect is es playboys because those vatos are actually puttin in work and are how florencia use to be,either ur from our hood or we blast you,u ever see us click up with another barrio to handle beef with another hood like a majority of sureno hoods have,no,because we stand alone,

MAN your a fool. Your hood aint got an ounce of respect dont try to sound like the 18 street is in county claiming they aint surenos. YOu talking about MMV, fool them vatos all checked in they dont hit a yard , they lock it up! The mongols motorcycle club -----tried to go against SUR and got checked in --anyone who goes against gets violated, vatos get put to the test hard when they catch a verde, your homies are notoriously known as being LEVAS, most your homies are MOJOs, and I didnt see it on a video I saw it first hand --alot of your homies are suckers, your pumping up a varrio that all SURENOS know is a straight LEVA click, rejects vatos that couldnt get put on any other set. I talked to your homey "BEAVER" a well known for from CUDAHY with the 18 on his cheek and even he admitted that your varrio was putting 2 many MOJADOS on , alot of your homies from COLUMBIAS, are straight border brothers, I knew your homie KIROS and CHINO both who got --got in 98 from the CYCLS click. Their is riders in your hood I said that , but dont try to act like the 18 is on a take no prisoners roll. You vatos tow the line ----You got quite a few homies from the MM and they definetly would check your entire set if you guys tried going your own way. In every pinta your homies run with SUR and most them get the SUR on them,you guys aint no renegades liek you try and say. Check out what happened to MONGOLS, LENNOX 13, MMV, OPAL, and any varrio that gets a verde --they get it bad ..............dont act like its an idle threat because theirs is many a fool willing to let an 18streeter have it when you guys get the light. I grew up in ELA and stayed in LB, and those places may have some funkie ass hood 18street but not no deep sets. Your varrio dont get checked by sets from outside LA , but every varrio in LA , hundreds of them are willing to put it down on you fools for whatever reason. I aint lying. A homey of yours that worked at my shop , and I were talking about the VERDE you guys caught and I asked him whether you fools were 18 and it came back to that mean nasty ass verde you guys had that put alot of your homeys to the test , just ask your OGS about hwo many of your varrio locked it up after getting put on the hard candy lista. They had to pay big dollar$$$ to get off that and your homies who were juiced in were doing what they could for your hood. You dont got a clue loko! and chicano who wasnt from a varrio was required to run with the PAISAs I got alot of love in ELA from WF and vatos from TOONERVILLEs , my familia, brothers ,father and primos go back deep in thsoe sets so when I got my case , I was a tagger and rode with the ELA ramfla instead of the PAISA car. I stayed out the mix because you dont wanna be running your mouth if you aint legit in a varrio , but on the real I was there when your homies were getting served and bad as you are , what the hell you gonna do when you got some 20 dudes ready to get your ass, you know the beat down you catch on a green is 3 times and sometimes fools wouldnt be able to handle the 2nd round so it was a test to personality on to who got to stay around. ESPECIALLY for your hood because the verde was more then a roll up. I knew alot of fools from around the way because I was a criminal , who liked to get off on robberies and did my stretch in juvenile many of the fools from 18street that I saw getting manhandled were fools I knew since the HALLS and NORWALK, dont get it twisted , no matter how bad you pump your varrio up you guys go with the program.

I know alot about Lennox, when did this happen? I know SONNY Boi with the tear drops on his face. But i never knew they got the G-Light! Thats some good history, you have some more information on that~!

YOUNGSPADE HERES AN ARTICLE CUTOUT A SIMPLE SUMMARY OF LENNOX 13, if you wnat the link Ill post it but we getting off the subject in here......................
WHO ORIGINATED LA GANG STILO

........One key incident places Marroquin in the middle of a complex, deadly gang scenario. According to a Sheriff’s memo generated by Valdemar’s warnings, in August 1998, Marroquin allegedly held a meeting of local gangs at his own home in Lennox, ordering, at the behest of the Mexican Mafia, a “green light” on the Lennox 13 gang — the street equivalent of a license to kill.

One attendee at the meeting was snitch and Lennox 13 gang member Vito “Capone” Medina, who had been taping his phone conversations with Marroquin and talking to federal and local investigators. Medina openly balked at the order to kill members of his own gang, but other gangsters at the meeting immediately went out looking for Lennox 13 members, the memo states.

Over the next 14 days, 20 attacks occurred, including the murders of three Lennox 13 members, according to the confidential sheriff’s memo. Several nights later, on September 5, 1998, Medina’s own Lennox 13 homeboys shot him — in a grim effort to get themselves off the Mexican Mafia’s green-light list, according to the memo. Medina’s shooting led to a search of Marroquin’s house, where police seized stolen guns, cash and notes regarding phone calls from Marroquin to convicted Mexican Mafia members Bustamante and Shyrock — ironically, along with paperwork from No Guns.

Vito Medina, gravely wounded, lived almost six more months. Before he died, on April 2, 1999, he identified the shooters and insisted that Marroquin, as an associate of the Mexican Mafia, ordered his murder, the memo states. The actual gunmen who killed Medina were sentenced to just six years. Marroquin was never charged.

None of this is a mystery to Detective Shonka, who interviewed the fading Medina in a hospital bed. “Because Vito got killed, the whole case went to shit,” she says of the DEA investigation that relied on Medina as a snitch. To Shonka, Marroquin never had to pay: “Hector found out Vito was an informant. He is just a good businessman. I just can’t believe he is still running this No Guns thing. He can sell his little game. He is really scary.”

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 11th, 2009, 1:57 am

I wonder why that mexican gangster in that article, has the Italian name Capone, something Mayuga claims only blacks do.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 11th, 2009, 2:00 am

MENACE18 wrote:
mayugastank wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:ese ur trippen,we dont give a fu-- bout sur homie,18 is 18,we ride alone aint no get a long gangs

where you getting that from ?? where do you ride alone? the pen? county ? were ? besides the juvenile? aint no where 18 is not riding with surenos........you got quite a few members that are hooked up big time with SUR politics , and they definetly arent talking about F* sur .........your either a new booty or some out of touch fool because I know most your homies had to have told you about what happened to your hood in 2003 when your varrio got greenlit, a gang of soldados from 18 Pcd up because they were getting mopped up , a few stayed solid but most went leva and theirs gangs of them fools in PC yards all over SOCAL. Any idea your varrio had about splitting away from the SOuth was put to rest in 2003. Your homeys caught the blues, gave in and started getting in line , dont play that F**K sur on the net shit because your homies would never dare say so in the county/pen........your big mouth would get checked quick , alot downer fools then youd think couldnt hang with the LIGHT . Mobs of your homies locked in and over shit like what you saying. Your little ideas of 18 going on their on were squashed way back and now you just another gang ,big and deep but you still abide by all gang laws for all SIDERS in LOS. DOnt get it twisted LOKO. Just because you got numbers dont mean you dont pay dues or your gonna do your own thing -ALL 18 street clicks are SURENOS. At least when they get locked up and if a Vato from EFE13 running things your gonna PAY ATTENTION , no matter if that vato is an enemiga or not LOKO. So you got alot to learn and if you ever said F**K Sur in LOS CONDADOS , youd be THRU WITH $$$.
we got homies that are down with sur but some homies dont give a fu-- bout it and dont be backin up any surenos except 18strs,and nah to us when we hit the pen we aint surenos still,we didnt wait for la eme to say we were a varrio and all that and give us a 13,we started off not bein a sureno hood and thats how the commandments say,if some homies aint following that they may be respected by sureno hoods but by homies they wont get respect because theyre representing sumthing the ogs never cared bout and we were never a part of,and ive heard of us gettin greenlighted but that was in the 90s because we had blacks in our varrio,i dont know were ur gettin ur shit from but i got boys who in the pen and they just roll with homies from 18,theyre some varrios that were cool with like pico nuevo,quiet village,whittier 13,silverlake,evergreen,but nah ive never heard of any homies bein lil women in the pen to la eme

and watchu mean we aint got no ounce of respect,tell me this since u act like la eme is god,if theyre so powerful and all that shit how come they cudnt taken out opal st,maravillas,all them nortenos in state,all the bulldogs,how come they cant unite all the sureno hoods,if they control them theyre shudnt be a problem,theyre still gonna be makin money and they gonna be gettin more if the sureno hoods started focusing on other types of gangs,and they took out a biker gang thats still out there and still has vatos from varrios ridin for them,theyre maybe a few hundred,lets see la eme try taken a shot at hells angeles,the ab,they wont

and nah ogs wouldnt let a vato from another varrio give us orders,no matter what la eme says u gotta let the homies earn theyre shit,look at it this way,18strs are leaders in la eme and other high ranking members,ms who claims sur 13 and all that shit and say sureno,dont have any1 part of la eme,why because they havent earned it,any hood with a member whos a high ranking eme or has more members part of la eme get respected more because thats proves theyre down,avenues are down but alot gettin locked up,florencia use to be all bout theyre barrio,they talk that nigga killa shit on the net but they surrounded by all these black hoods and dont say shit,big hazard had alot of respect

YOU DONT KNOW SHIT LOKO...........That Biker gang***LOST grip a soldiers they tried to kill anyone in their own gang jsut to get off the green light list............they changed their leadership so they wouldnt get messed up anymore. They voted anyone out that was crossing the MM, and now they pay taxes and are like bitches, just like your hood when you guys tried to get to tough you guys got slapped down I was their so dont tell me shit I got love for these fools I know and chill with still from 18street, but they PCd up when that VERDE was on them . One of my dogs I aint gonna put the fool on blast cuz it was fucked up what they did to him over that verde , got his whole face slashed and you need to jsut shut your punk ass up cuz your a no account and if you go back a few years your homies would tell you what happened to any soldado from 18 that tried ot DO HIS OWN THING. I saw it personally .

HERES SOMETHING ON THE MONGOLS YOU TALKING ABOUT::::

On April 28, 2006, defendant OWENS discussed the
distribution of methamphetamine with a confidential government
informant, and OWENS advised the informant that he regularly
obtained methamphetamine from a Mexican Mafia source.
On September 7, 2006, defendant J. GARCIA told a
confidential government informant that defendants and Mongols
“Mother Chapter” leaders CAVAZOS, R. CAVAZOS, JR., and RODRIGUEZ
and others were concerned about the loss of a negotiated “truce”
with the Mexican Mafia over the collection of “taxes” for drugtrafficking
conducted by Mongols members
On April 10, 2007, defendant CAVAZOS led a Mongols
“Presidents” and “Sergeant-at-Arms” Meeting in Los Angeles,
California, and directed Mongols members to prepare for
retaliation from rival Maravilla gang members in response to the
April 8, 2007 shooting at the “Nicola’s” bar and also addressed
similar confrontations between the Mongols and the Mexican Mafia,
On June 24, 2007, by telephone using coded language,
defendant MOREIN told defendant RODRIGUEZ that an “Avenues” gang
member had threatened to collect “taxes” from MOREIN because
On June 24, 2007, by telephone using coded language,
defendant RODRIGUEZ told an unindicted co-conspirator that
RODRIGUEZ needed to kill a rival Avenues gang member because the
Avenues gang member had attempted to “tax” him for selling
methamphetamine.
166. On June 24, 2007, in Los Angeles, California,
defendant J. GARCIA told undercover law enforcement officers that
“La Eme” representatives had attempted to collect “taxes” from
the Mongols because they were engaged in narcotics trafficking
and that J. GARCIA had not wanted to pay, but that he had to
support his “brother” Mongols.

June 29, 2007, by telephone using coded language,
defendant MOREIN told defendants RODRIGUEZ and GIL that he had
been threatened during a drug transaction, and GIL stated that he
would determine if the persons who threatened MOREIN were part of
the Mexican Mafia.

On July 7, 2007, in Los Angeles, California,defendants CAVAZOS, R. CAVAZOS, JR., and MUNZ and other
unidentified Mongols gang members rewarded defendant MALDONADO
with authorization to display a Mongol “full patch” insignia
tattooed on his head for having shot two members of the rival
Maravilla gang on April 8, 2007.

On November 28, 2007, in Los Angeles, California,
defendant J. GARCIA advised an undercover law enforcement agent,
who was posing as a Mongols “prospect,” that defendant CAVAZOS
was attempting to negotiate with “La Eme” to compensate them for
the narcotics-trafficking being conducted by Mongols members, and
that CAVAZOS had met with “La Eme” representatives at “City Walk”
in Studio City to offer them a one-time “tax” payment, but that
the offer had been rejected and “La Eme” had ordered a “greenlight”
on the Mongols.

On January 19, 2008, defendants CAVAZOS, R. CAVAZOS,
JR., and ROSELI ejected a former Mongol from the “House Lounge”
in Maywood, California, for his connection to the Mexican Mafia

On February 2, 2008, in Los Angeles, California,
defendant J. GARCIA advised an undercover law enforcement
officer, posing as a Mongols “prospect,” that he should not
display Mongols emblems in Cypress Park because of ongoing
conflicts with the Mexican Mafia, and J. GARCIA offered to sell

On February 5, 2008, by telephone using coded
language, defendants CAVAZOS and MUNZ discussed the Mongols’
conflicts with the Mexican Mafia based on the Mongols’ refusal to
pay “taxes” to “La Eme” for their narcotics trafficking and the
consequences of Mongols members entering protective custody while
in prison.

On July 26, 2008, defendant CAVAZOS advised Mongols
“presidents” that defendants R. CAVAZOS, JR., RODRIGUEZ, ROSELI,
A. CAVAZOS, JR., ARMENDAREZ, FIGUEROA, and SOTO, and others would
provide security for CAVAZOS, and defendant MUNOZ advised CAVAZOS
that he was angry CAVAZOS had exposed MUNOZ’ effort to negotiate
with Mexican Mafia representatives and the fact that MUNOZ had
tried to kill rival gang members by shooting at them.

On August 30, 2008, at the “House Lounge” in Vernon,
California, defendants H. GONZALEZ and MUNZ led a Mongols “All
Members” meeting in which they advised Mongols members that
defendant CAVAZOS had stolen money from the organization,
provoked greater tension with the Mexican Mafia, and members
voted CAVAZOS “out bad” from the organization.

On August 30, 2008, in Vernon, California, defendant
H. GONZALEZ advised Mongols that H. GONZALEZ had met with Mexican
Mafia representatives in order to resolve conflicts between the
Mexican Mafia and the Mongols, and defendants NIEVES, ZUNIGA,
CANALES, and others were identified as national officers and
Mongols “Mother Chapter” members.

On September 17, 2008, in Los Angeles County,
California, defendant VASQUEZ possessed approximately 52 grams of
methamphetamine, black tar heroin, approximately $505 in United
States currency, digital scales, three cellular telephones,
Mongols literature and his Mongols black leather vest, and, when
apprehended, told officers that he could not be placed with a
general inmate population because he is a Mongol

On October 8, 2008, at 1:55 a.m., Manual Martin was riding his motorcycle on the eastbound 210 Freeway while transitioning to the southbound 2 Freeway in the city of Glendale. A car pulled up next to him, and within a few seconds, the occupants fired thirteen shots. Martin was shot once in the chest and died within minutes. Seven additional bullets hit his motorcycle. The Glendale Police Department investigated the murder and identified the suspects as members of a local street gang. Their investigation also revealed that the gang was responsible for other crimes.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 11th, 2009, 2:27 am

The reason the MM doesnt take on the AB is cuz generally the guys have alot of history together and do murders for eachotherin the FEDERAL SYSTEM. THis relationship goes back MANY MANY years and in general it is based on long standing friendships.The wya these 2 clicks are is very similiar. Alot of old cholos grew up around poor whites and as you know alot of US mexicans are white looking( MYSELF INCLUDED) I could past for white.

January 13, 1970: Soledad State Prison Aryan Brotherhood leader Buzzard Harris, along with fellow Aryan Brotherhood members Smiley Hoyle, Harpo Harper and Chuko Wendekier, and Mexican Mafia members Colorado Joe Ariaz, John Fanene, and Raymond Guerrero battled with Black Guerilla Family gang members on the exercise yard at Soledad prison. Tower guard Opie Miller opened fire with his high-powered rifle, killing Black Guerilla leader W.L. Nolen, Cleveland Edwards and Alvin Miller. Aryan Brotherhood leader Buzzard Harris was wounded in the groin by a rifle bullet.

Aryan Brotherhood Commissioner Thomas “Terrible Tom” Silverstein murdered Cadillac Smith, who was the leader of the D.C. Mob, at the United States Prison, Marion, Illinois.
(This murder was a favor for the Mexican Mafia)
November 1, 1997: As a favor to the Mexican Mafia, the commission ordered Pelican Bay inmate Felipe Cruz hit. Cruz was strangled by Aryan Brotherhood member James Ellrod.
(this inmate was a EME dropout)

A federal indictment unsealed in Los Angeles charged 40 members and associates of the Aryan Brotherhood with several RICO violations, including murder. The indictment included Rafael Gonzalez-Munoz, who was a high-ranking member of the Mexican Mafia, and Joseph Principe, who was a federal prison guard.
(This was one of (2) EME members in the AB trial, who stood along with 26 AB members )mayugastank
Middle Weight

What city do you live in now?: long beach
Private messageE-mail

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 11th, 2009, 2:29 am

mayugastank wrote:

The reason the MM doesnt take on the AB is because generally the guys have alot of history together and do murders for eachotherin the FEDERAL SYSTEM. THis relationship goes back MANY MANY years and in general it is based on long standing friendships.The wya these 2 clicks are is very similiar. Alot of old cholos grew up around poor whites and as you know alot of US mexicans are white looking( MYSELF INCLUDED) I could past for white.

January 13, 1970: Soledad State Prison Aryan Brotherhood leader Buzzard Harris, along with fellow Aryan Brotherhood members Smiley Hoyle, Harpo Harper and Chuko Wendekier, and Mexican Mafia members Colorado Joe Ariaz, John Fanene, and Raymond Guerrero battled with Black Guerilla Family gang members on the exercise yard at Soledad prison. Tower guard Opie Miller opened fire with his high-powered rifle, killing Black Guerilla leader W.L. Nolen, Cleveland Edwards and Alvin Miller. Aryan Brotherhood leader Buzzard Harris was wounded in the groin by a rifle bullet.

Aryan Brotherhood Commissioner Thomas “Terrible Tom” Silverstein murdered Cadillac Smith, who was the leader of the D.C. Mob, at the United States Prison, Marion, Illinois.
(This murder was a favor for the Mexican Mafia)
November 1, 1997: As a favor to the Mexican Mafia, the commission ordered Pelican Bay inmate Felipe Cruz hit. Cruz was strangled by Aryan Brotherhood member James Ellrod.
(this inmate was a EME dropout)

A federal indictment unsealed in Los Angeles charged 40 members and associates of the Aryan Brotherhood with several RICO violations, including murder. The indictment included Rafael Gonzalez-Munoz, who was a high-ranking member of the Mexican Mafia, and Joseph Principe, who was a federal prison guard.
(This was one of (2) EME members in the AB trial, who stood along with 26 AB members )mayugastank
Middle Weight

What city do you live in now?: long beach
Private messageE-mail

These guys shot these black dudes cold blooded even though they were outnumbered and no mexican or whites were shot............messed up to be black in the system , aint got no friends

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 11th, 2009, 2:33 am

MENACE18 wrote:rockwood aint shit,u wont see any of them in the sts,they got shitload of turf taken from homies from WS18ST CLCS

HERES FOR YOUR COMMENT ON THE BIKER GANG>>>>>>>>>YOU SAID THEY WERE STANDING TOUGH AND FIGHTING AGAINST THE MM>>>>THIS GUY HERE ASKED TO BE PUT IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY..

On September 17, 2008, in Los Angeles County,
California, defendant VASQUEZ possessed approximately 52 grams of
methamphetamine, black tar heroin, approximately $505 in United
States currency, digital scales, three cellular telephones,
Mongols literature and his Mongols black leather vest, and, when
apprehended, told officers that he could not be placed with a
general inmate population because he is a Mongol

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 11th, 2009, 2:40 am

ive seen some vatos from mongols that straight put it down for their shit,that foo maybe didnt have enough heart but im sure mongols has vatos who wont be scared to walk with surenos

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » November 11th, 2009, 3:41 pm

mayugastank wrote:
dubts wrote:blacs wuz the first ones to be hittin switches in low lows, go look it up , its even on the history of lowriding from lowrider magazine an all latino publication

blacs were the first ones to wear zoot suits, i hope nobody is dumb enough to dispute that because i'll bring so many facts on this bitch it'll crash the server, Mexicans stole zoot suits

blacs started saggin they pants, Mexicans started floodin

Mexicans started the whole barrio down for my varrio" shit, blacs don't follow that shit noway, niggaz got crews and clics don't follow no orders

wheres the similarities here? blacs went worldwide notorious with the bloods and crips took violence to another level in the 1980s, Mexicans don't get down like that, good for ya'll

who's jocin Mexican style? blacs use the bloc lettering tats Mexicans still hittin up in old english

blacs wac out enemies on walls and they bodies, cross 'em out and put a k or a 187 Mexicans stole that and started doin it

Mexicans = floodin khakis hella high with old english letters

blacs = saggin levis bloc/cursive letters

Mexicans can't create new culture they can't evolve the whole cholo dress code is just old retro blac culture that the Mexicans stuc with because they luved it so much, oldies - blac music zoot suites - blac dress code charlie brown/ cascade - old school blac dress code pendletons - old western wear cowboy boots/hats - old western wear (first cowboy wuz a blac dude)

Mexican calo - slang/street version of spanish just imitatin blacs ebonics..........

ya'll Mexicans need to catch up and steal some new shit from blacs again because all that cholo shit is gettin waaaay played out. now i see ya'll tryna rap like niggaz with that lil rob and all that gay shit, sound like str8 garbage, atleast we documentin this shit nowdays, so ya'll Mexicans don't come out and say we stole rap from ya'll and the rest of the BS this cat keep makin up, lol @ this gay ass 27 year old tagger rantin and ravin bout cholo this and that , u wuzn't even around then u fag, u taggin thats str8 blac culture bitch boy, u need to bowdown to them NY hip hop niggaz for that, u got some nerve bitin the hand that feed your tric ass

Biting the hand that feeds us?? you freaking do rag wearing , shower cap outside the shower, pick in the hair FOOL!! get outta here dude we been doing it in ELA when you guys were still wearing black face and trying to imitate OLD SCHOOL not new school , freaking fake fronting ass crips and bloods wearing a mexican uniform , taking the same sty;e from a gang that is some 40 years older then your new booty ass hood. Black cultre yea like the GAME and TUPAC thug life , big ass bite off MI VIDA LOCA, area codes and the names , the converse and GNIKES and pendletons , worn by ICE T, and SNOOP what a freaking dirty ass fool , cant even dress right with millions of DOLLA$, coming some way into ELA and ganking our stilo. Not a black gang in the country with the history of ONE ELA gang not even one! you guys with your crews that die out today and change names tomorrow. Never really evolved past a simple street corner crack dealing , robbing for RAIDERS jackets and killing people for change. Gangsters, PSST!!! cant even get along enough to win a racial riot. How in the world you going to let another race roll on your people ,sit back and watch blacks get stuck and and nt jump in , because that NINJA from the KUMI, or whatever excuse you guys use . SAGGING , who the hell cares? nasty ass style! oh but since you pull down the dickies all of a sudden you guys changed up the cholo style. Cursive is yours?? get the hell outta here the ENTIRE black tatoo culture for white and blacks came from ELA chicanos. GO come up with some more names biting off the iTIALIANOS in NYC. Little GOTTI and WANNABEE GAmbinos. yea ITALIANS love black people thats why you guys imitate them on the EAST just like you guys bite the hand that feeds you on the WEST. FReaking Italians were murdering any black that came to their hood in the 90s yet you got JAY Z making rap videos were Capone and LUCKY and MEYER are in the background. Watch your mouth how you talk about mexicans, Ill have the homies gut you your ass, LOL.....and all the black power soon fades as soon as an ESE shanking your ass, then aint no black power. NAH that NINJA is from LA, why should we back that NINJAS play, the other brothers gonna be saying while we fillet your punk ass!

u just repeatin yourself with no facts, i just laid all the facts out, looks like you lose

oh and um Chuc Taylors is a blac thang, i'll give ya'll the cortez, wuzn't no cholos sportin chucs like that, thats a blac gang thang

so keep your khakis hiked up your ass and your cortez and old english lettering homes, i'll keep saggin my levis, fat lace chucs, with the hood hit up on me bloc/cursive style.............

bye.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 12th, 2009, 2:11 am

MENACE18 wrote:ive seen some vatos from mongols that straight put it down for their shit,that foo maybe didnt have enough heart but im sure mongols has vatos who wont be scared to walk with surenos

Oh really that guy VAZQUEZ was voted to be the leader of the MONGOLS the leader PCd up ...........yea they resist the power////what a freaking joke

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 12th, 2009, 3:27 am

They have to be against blacks cuz we are highly political -either actively or simply for just existing, part of the reason why the Slausons Gladiators and such aren't around today. Whites are already in the system and the poor disenfranchised ones are blinded by hate and rhetoric, and it seems Mexicans are more prone to follow, or secretly sneak into shit. They better suppress blacks, cuz if we got any leeway they know we would turn this whole shit over and no one would be able to stop us.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 12th, 2009, 3:49 am

perongregory wrote:They have to be against blacks because we are highly political -either actively or simply for just existing, part of the reason why the Slausons Gladiators and such aren't around today. Whites are already in the system and the poor disenfranchised ones are blinded by hate and rhetoric, and it seems Mexicans are more prone to follow, or secretly sneak into shit. They better suppress blacks, because if we got any leeway they know we would turn this whole shit over and no one would be able to stop us.

My unbiased opinion is that in the whole long history blacks have had in this country their hasnt been as much unity amongst themselves to battle other races, forces and oppressors. The 60s saw the livest unity amongst blacks ,they were fighting back everywere. I read something that said the panthers killed some 16 cops in the few years they were around. Thats a shitload and I dont think any other gang with 3x the numbers has ever done that.Its why I keep getting back to why I believe modern gang culture is predominantly mexican and italian to a lesser street gang extent.Black in NYC number 6x what they do here in LOS and their isnt any established gangs out there/how is that even possible? Blacks have tons more history in the SOUTH and EAST COAST then out here. It just doesnt make sense? Their isnt any black gangs left outside of LA. From some research even the BGDs and other chitown sets are extinct.HERES A LINK ON EAST COAST GANG CULTURE, compare it to the black gang culture out here......and youll see the hand of mexicans big time in black gang history on the WEST COAST, essentially we can say without a shred of doubt that only in LA do our cultures overlap so profoundly in dress ,gangs, artistry and style and even thought about what defines a homey, hood, OG, hardcore and blah blah blah.............look at black history outside LA and it doesnt compare to blacks history out here,that history is a microsscope of chicano gang history and I dont understand why we continue to argue over it. Mexicans dont have much presence outside the SOUTHWEST , and really besides TEXAS and ARIZONA and CALIFORNIA our history in the other southwestern states is NOT as big and as historic. Though most chicano gangs in other states hodl the SUR mantra, they usually take the 13 after naming themselves after a city, WASHINGTON STATES ----LITTLE VALLEY LOCOS< PORTLAND HILLSIDE 13, etc etc. CRIPS AND BLOODS are being exported to major black citys ATLANTA, NEW YORK <FLORIDA<anywere their is blacks, WE wont argue were they started at ..........but how is it that an export essentialy new compared to Chicano gangs can have so much SWAY over the entire AFRICAN AMERICAN culture to boot out citys like the above and places like HARLEM and DC and PHILLY?? Is not my reasoning sensible?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 12th, 2009, 3:52 am

perongregory wrote:They have to be against blacks because we are highly political -either actively or simply for just existing, part of the reason why the Slausons Gladiators and such aren't around today. Whites are already in the system and the poor disenfranchised ones are blinded by hate and rhetoric, and it seems Mexicans are more prone to follow, or secretly sneak into shit. They better suppress blacks, because if we got any leeway they know we would turn this whole shit over and no one would be able to stop us.

Gang Busters
So where are today's gangs of New York? Turns out they're on the verge of extinction.
Add a Comment
1 Comment | Add Yours
00Comments | Add Yours
By Greg Donaldson

Checkmate: In the past five years, the once mighty Latin Kings have seen their numbers dwindle.
(Photo: Andrew Lichtenstein/ Corbis-Sygma)

Ride the 7 train, the "Orient Express," through Queens from Long Island City to Flushing, and you might as well be circumnavigating the globe. According to the 2000 census, 36 percent of all New Yorkers are foreign-born—up from 28.4 percent in 1990—and the epicenter of this immigration explosion is Queens, which is now the most ethnically diverse county in the country. Historically, such massive immigration, cramped living quarters, and poverty have always spawned street gangs, as young male newcomers banded together to fight more entrenched groups for turf and, of course, honor.

The fifties saw "rumbles"—pitched street battles between the switchblade gangs, immortalized by the fictional Puerto Rican Sharks and Anglo Jets of West Side Story; in the sixties, the black Jolly Stompers held sway in Brownsville, Brooklyn; and the mostly Latino Savage Nomads prowled the South Bronx in the early seventies. But what gangs are battling for turf now? Are Colombians jousting with Chinese and Koreans for control of the parks and playgrounds of Flushing?

Gangs of New York
After a career of telling tightly narrated urban fables, Martin Scorsese has let loose the monster epic he's been itching to do for 30 years. Equal parts costume drama, medieval morality play, sweeping romance, and New York creation myth, it feels like the movie he was born to make.
NYC Gang Timeline
New York's first street gangs date to the 1790s, when young apprentices organized themselves by trade and spent their off-hours terrorizing pedestrians. Since then, it's been all downhill.

By all accounts, the answer is no. "The gang situation in New York is under control," says Inspector William Tartaglia, head of the Gang Division of the New York City Police Department. According to Tartaglia, there are several thousand Latin Kings still spread throughout the five boroughs (they suffered a massive takedown in May 1998, when scores of Kings and Queens were put away for long stretches), along with a loose array of Bloods wannabes and a smattering of new ethnic gangs. But when it comes to large numbers, group loyalty, and active criminality, today's gangs of New York are limp and demoralized, if not completely clueless. "Sometimes," says Captain Charles Alifano, also of the Gang Division, "we pick up a kid who identifies himself as a Blood, and we have to tell him which pocket he's supposed to have his red handkerchief in."

The Bloods and Crips have been able to maintain L.A.'s status as the drive-by-shooting capital of the world, and the mega-street gangs of Chicago like the Gangster Disciples and Vice Lords continue to flourish. So where have all the New York gangs gone? Ric Curtis, an anthropology professor at John Jay College, suggests that urban renewal has helped speed the demise of the ethnic gang in New York: "So many neighborhoods were destroyed, there was nothing left to fight over." Curtis points out that West Side Story was about a battle over land that is now Lincoln Center. He also notes that this has been compounded by the fact that many new arrivals are too savvy to move into the notorious inner-city neighborhoods that have traditionally served as immigrant portals: "You simply couldn't sell the South Bronx to the Eastern Europeans."

Ethnographers like Curtis also speculate that the heroin epidemic of the seventies and the crack boom of the eighties actually weakened the ethnic street gangs. With the demand for drugs came corporate-style drug-selling organizations, and for young men in New York's poorest areas, the lure of fast money quickly replaced neighborhood fealty and gang affiliation. Members of the New York Bloods, modeled after but not affiliated with the West Coast version, have been known to change their gang affiliation when it suits them—an act unheard of on the West Coast. "They are just drug-dealing crews that try to capitalize on the name," explains an NYPD detective. Indeed, the gang, such as it is, cuts across ethnic lines. There are Latino Bloods, and even white Bloods, to be found in Staten Island.

Integration, apparently, isn't healthy for gang culture. The general trend toward diversity in popular culture, where white and Asian hip-hop fans do their best very best to imitate inner-city minorities, has further pushed the ethnic street gang toward obsolescence. Fifty years ago, Eminem might have led a white gang against black youth from across town. Now he's in heavy rotation on Hot 97.

But according to Tartaglia and other police experts, the real reason gangs are disappearing is the NYPD Gang Division. The division, 300 strong, gathers intelligence from local detective squads, precinct cops, and informants. When it picks up a rumor of a gang fight from school security or learns of an assault where a gang name was used, it saturates the area with uniformed officers and detectives. "You can't have a gang behind closed doors. You have to be in the streets, and that's where we put our people," Tartaglia says. "We show up and we keep coming back."

But while New York may be experiencing a lull in gang activity, that's no reason to get comfortable. "Unfortunately, gang affiliation is on the rise in our high schools," says Norbert Davidson of the Department of Education School Safety and Planning. Predictably, the activity parallels immigration patterns. A group that calls itself DDP—for Dominicans Don't Play—has carved out some territory in Washington Heights and the Bronx. Caribbean-immigrant youths, while not forming their own gangs, have been drawn into the Crips. (According to Davidson, a high-school youth may be wearing a Calvin Klein shirt to make a fashion statement. Or he might be sending another kind of message. "If a vertical line is drawn through the c, it means the student is a Blood, a 'Crip killer.'") There is even a group of Yugoslavian, Albanian, and Pakistani boys who call themselves YAPS.

But as another indicator of New York's diminished status as a gang incubator, instead of starting in the mean streets of the city and spreading to the suburbs, as gangs like the Jolly Stompers did in the sixties, many of the new street gangs of New York City, like MS-13, which started among young Salvadoran construction workers and landscapers in Nassau and Suffolk counties, have traveled in the opposite direction. MS-13 members can now be found in Corona, Queens, and Parkchester in the Bronx. Their colors are blue and white—same as the Salvadoran flag. On Long Island, they are involved in a murderous feud with SWP—Salvadorans With Pride.

Some have estimated the number of Mexican gangs at 30, but both police and sociologists play down their significance, pointing out that the new gangs don't have nearly the numbers or the organization that the Latin Kings or even the Ñetas had five years ago. Instead of warring with rival ethnic groups, the Mexican gangs most often end up fighting with other Mexicans. "They'll invade a wedding or a baptism," explains Tartaglia. It's just like crashing a party, except sometimes the violence turns deadly. In August, 10-year-old Malenny Mendez was struck by a stray bullet allegedly fired by one of a group of ten Saint James Boys who had shown up uninvited at a baptism. According to police, the Saint James Boys named themselves after a park on Jerome Avenue in the Bronx and are an offshoot of an older West Side Manhattan gang known as Los Traveosos, "the Troublemakers."

In warm weather, small groups of Mexican gang members gather around the benches of Sunset Park to drink beer and gaze across the harbor at the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline. If recent trends hold, the gangbangers of the future will be organized around neither neighborhood nor the ethnicity they hold so dear. They don't know it, but these thugs may soon be as anachronistic as the Bowery Boys.

Read more: Gang Busters http://nymag.com/nymetro/arts/features/ ... z0WdjVQ9MN

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 12th, 2009, 4:01 am

Bastards of the Party, is a documentary tracing the history of Los Angeles' Blood and Crip gangs that emerged in the early 1970s, but this story actually starts in the late 1940s as director Cle Bone Sloan interviews members of the Businessmen, Slausons, and Gladiators which were among the gangs that formed in the late 1940s and 1950s.

This early gang history leads up to the Watts Riots of 1965 when the traffic stop of Marquette Fry caused one of the biggest urban uprisings of the time. LAPD Chief William Parker's (1950-1966) racist views towards the black community and his aggressive police tactics played a significant role to the building tensions between frustrated black residents of LA and an insensitive police force. One of the positive results from the 1965 uprising was that it brought calm to the black gangs in Los Angeles and violence in the black community was on the decline.

Members of the Slausons, Gladiators and many of the other various black gangs were motivated to become politically conscious during the latter part of the 1960s. Many political organizations were born out of the Watts Riots, but Ron Karenga's US Organization and the LA Chapter of the Black Panther Party were among the most active and popular groups. Through COINTELPRO though, the FBI put fuel on the fire that existed between the two organizations and that instigation led to the assassination of both Alprentice "Bunchy" Carter and John Huggins of the Black Panther Party at a UCLA hall in January of 1969.

Bastards of the Party links this unfortunate event plus others with the formation of the Bloods and Crips in the early 1970s and its continued growth throughout the 1980s and 90s. Bastards of the Party reveals that the contemporary gang situation has historical roots that go back several decades and to address this culture is to address other social problems that exist within our communities.

Bastards of the Party, is a documentary tracing the history of Los Angeles' Blood and Crip gangs that emerged in the early 1970s, but this story actually starts in the late 1940s as director Cle Bone Sloan interviews members of the Businessmen, Slausons, and Gladiators which were among the gangs that formed in the late 1940s and 1950s.

1940s-1950s...........................humm................................................some 30 years after the original EAST LOS gangs, and 20+ years after the following gangs..........WF, VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA< CLOVER<JARDIN <MARAVILLA, GAHERTY LOMAS, CANTA RANA>CHINO SINNERS. MONTE HICKS< BASSETT GRANDE< RAMA PUENTE. we getting into chicano gangs outside of ELA. and we know they dont squat on ELA.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 12th, 2009, 4:08 am

dubts wrote:
mayugastank wrote:
dubts wrote:blacs wuz the first ones to be hittin switches in low lows, go look it up , its even on the history of lowriding from lowrider magazine an all latino publication

blacs were the first ones to wear zoot suits, i hope nobody is dumb enough to dispute that because i'll bring so many facts on this bitch it'll crash the server, Mexicans stole zoot suits

Mexicans started the whole barrio down for my varrio" shit, blacs don't follow that shit noway, niggaz got crews and clics don't follow no orders

wheres the similarities here? blacs went worldwide notorious with the bloods and crips took violence to another level in the 1980s, Mexicans don't get down like that, good for ya'll

who's jocin Mexican style? blacs use the bloc lettering tats Mexicans still hittin up in old english

blacs wac out enemies on walls and they bodies, cross 'em out and put a k or a 187 Mexicans stole that and started doin it

Mexicans can't create new culture they can't evolve the whole cholo dress code is just old retro blac culture that the Mexicans stuc with because they luved it so much, oldies - blac music zoot suites - blac dress code charlie brown/ cascade - old school blac dress code pendletons - old western wear cowboy boots/hats - old western wear (first cowboy wuz a blac dude)

Mexican calo - slang/street version of spanish just imitatin blacs ebonics..........

ya'll Mexicans need to catch up and steal some new shit from blacs again because all that cholo shit is gettin waaaay played out. now i see ya'll tryna rap like niggaz with that lil rob and all that gay shit, sound like str8 garbage, atleast we documentin this shit nowdays, so ya'll Mexicans don't come out and say we stole rap from ya'll and the rest of the BS this cat keep makin up, lol @ this gay ass 27 year old tagger rantin and ravin bout cholo this and that , u wuzn't even around then u fag, u taggin thats str8 blac culture bitch boy, u need to bowdown to them NY hip hop niggaz for that, u got some nerve bitin the hand that feed your tric ass

Biting the hand that feeds us?? you freaking do rag wearing , shower cap outside the shower, pick in the hair FOOL!! get outta here dude we been doing it in ELA when you guys were still wearing black face and trying to imitate OLD SCHOOL not new school , freaking fake fronting ass crips and bloods wearing a mexican uniform , taking the same sty;e from a gang that is some 40 years older then your new booty ass hood. Black cultre yea like the GAME and TUPAC thug life , big ass bite off MI VIDA LOCA, area codes and the names , the converse and GNIKES and pendletons , worn by ICE T, and SNOOP what a freaking dirty ass fool , cant even dress right with millions of DOLLA$, coming some way into ELA and ganking our stilo. Not a black gang in the country with the history of ONE ELA gang not even one! you guys with your crews that die out today and change names tomorrow. Never really evolved past a simple street corner crack dealing , robbing for RAIDERS jackets and killing people for change. Gangsters, PSST!!! cant even get along enough to win a racial riot. How in the world you going to let another race roll on your people ,sit back and watch blacks get stuck and and nt jump in , because that NINJA from the KUMI, or whatever excuse you guys use . SAGGING , who the hell cares? nasty ass style! oh but since you pull down the dickies all of a sudden you guys changed up the cholo style. Cursive is yours?? get the hell outta here the ENTIRE black tatoo culture for white and blacks came from ELA chicanos. GO come up with some more names biting off the iTIALIANOS in NYC. Little GOTTI and WANNABEE GAmbinos. yea ITALIANS love black people thats why you guys imitate them on the EAST just like you guys bite the hand that feeds you on the WEST. FReaking Italians were murdering any black that came to their hood in the 90s yet you got JAY Z making rap videos were Capone and LUCKY and MEYER are in the background. Watch your mouth how you talk about mexicans, Ill have the homies gut you your ass, LOL.....and all the black power soon fades as soon as an ESE shanking your ass, then aint no black power. NAH that NINJA is from LA, why should we back that NINJAS play, the other brothers gonna be saying while we fillet your punk ass!

u just repeatin yourself with no facts, i just laid all the facts out, looks like you lose

oh and um Chuc Taylors is a blac thang, i'll give ya'll the cortez, wuzn't no cholos sportin chucs like that, thats a blac gang thang

so keep your khakis hiked up your ass and your cortez and old english lettering homes, i'll keep saggin my levis, fat lace chucs, with the hood hit up on me bloc/cursive style.............

bye.

CHCUKS ARE A BLACK GANG THANG?? so ..........when those pictures of the bOYS from 38ths street were taken and they were sporting chucks in 1943 , and they werent any black gangs around .....no slausons/businessmen/gladiators..................I wonder whta they were thinking wearing chucks?? trying to be black I guess?!.............since you guys came around about 10 years after that trial...........

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 12th, 2009, 4:12 am

dubts wrote:
mayugastank wrote:

bye.

DUBTS READ THIS ................THAT IS GANG HISTORY>>>>NO GANG OF ANY RACE ANYWERE IN AMERICA IS OLDER THEN THIS ELA HOOD>>>>>>>BLACK GANGS CAME IN THE 50s........................WAY LATER THEN THIS SET.......this varrio is here today , going at it with the PUEBLOS and other blood sets.

Founded in the 1920s, the 38th Street gang dates back to the pachucos and zoot suits and was formed in the borderline between South Central and the City of Vernon. They received media attention in the 1940s as a result of the "Sleepy Lagoon Murder" and trial. Several members were arrested and convicted of the murder of José Díaz.[1][2] On October 4, 1943, the convictions of the gang members were overturned and the gang members were allegedly welcomed back to their communities as heroes.[3][2] Shortly after "Sleepy Lagoon", the newspapers were said to have exaggerated the headlines about the gang that wore zoot suits and created war-time hysteria and prejudice against the Mexican-American community. Many Mexican-Americans from the segregated parts of town were attacked by sailors and members of other branches of the United States military. The military personnel felt Zoot Suiters were not contributing to the war effort and were wasting valuable resources by dressing so flamboyant, innocent hispanic civilians were also attacked by the sailors without provocation. After the riots and because of international criticism the city council adopted a resolution that banned the wearing of zoot suits on Los Angeles streets. It also banned sailors from going to Los Angeles on leave.[2]

Members of the 38th street gang are often credited for inspiring a new dress style, it is said that in the 1940's during the time the members from 38th street were in prison convicted of the sleepy lagoon murder, they were given oversized pants to be made fun of by the prison staff and anglo immates; but instead, the 38th street members held their pride by wearing the oversized pants neatly clean and well ironed: this is the dress style that gangmembers have been using ever since.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 12th, 2009, 4:29 am

Blacks are exetremely trbal, but if you dig through history we've had many black rebel revolutionary leaders and all of therm have been nuetralized by the gov., to be replaced w harsher laws/diabolical social plans enacted upon the black populace. Only outside of the states, either w natives, or by ourselves have out rebels been somewhat succesful (Vladimir Guerrero black Afro Mexican rebel leader/1st prez of Mexico and ex-American black slaves along with Mestizo and Indio Mexican pop. Defeating their colonizers, Hatian revolution, etc.).

The reason you are being debated on the gang issue is because you have said some very faulty things about hip hop grafitti, and Chicago gangs. Hip Hop style Grafitti is black in origin and was transported out here by black Nyorkers. Also, blacks were heavy into graff when it first hit the west coast. Banging is still very big and imbedded in Chicago. Talk to any black from there or anyone who has been there, those black gangs are still there doing there own shit. The chicago gangs predate any LA black/latino gang in their mob like actions because their city was built of the mob. In fact they don't even call their gangs gangs, they call them mobs. Before La eme came with the edict making almost all SoCal mexican gangs fall under the 13, Larry Hoover had all Chi mobs falling under his rules and made up banners - the Peoples and Folks. Chi gangs were fuckin w terrorists before La Eme and the Areallano Cartel connection. Chi Towns gangstersim runs deep. Learn before speaking.

Plus you don't mention all the Mexican kids walking around LA biting white and Black culture. On any given day I'm going to see a Mexican, goth, greaser, metal head, skater, hipster, hip hop head in my barrio. Mexicans borroow a lot of culture from others just as they have been borrowed from so get w the business.

Also, anyone who really knows history knows blacks greatly influenced the first real Mexican gangsters. Before pachucos those hoods were really clubs, and so on. They weren't doing no real gangster shit, like what you see 40's/50's up. The pachucos, the forerunners to the current vato loco cholos, incorporated black jazz, street slang into their calo/speech, listened to black music, and dressed like blacks. Any intelligent non-biased muthafucka knows this that's why people not really trippin hard.

The cholo style influenced black banging in the late 70's 80's, but blacks have always had their twist on it like pachucos had their twist on the zoot suit. Blacks nowadays are into hip hop shit, we only pull out that bangin dress, when its hood day, or if you a hope to die banger usually from the eastside. Evem Mexicans nowadays rollin in their SUV's w fat rims, got diamond studs, wear hip hop shit, talk with some black mannerisms/slang et cetera. There's so much, but like I said a unbiased intelligent mufucka knows what's up and aint even trippin on that, because there is bigger fish to fry.

P.S. There were black gangs in the 20's and 30's that formed with the first group of American black immigration to LA. The Boozies is one of them. We already spoke about this. Mexicans have the oldest modern hoods on the states all that other shit you throwin in their is just racial pride/arrogance.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 12th, 2009, 9:09 am

mayugastank wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:ive seen some vatos from mongols that straight put it down for their shit,that foo maybe didnt have enough heart but im sure mongols has vatos who wont be scared to walk with surenos

Oh really that guy VAZQUEZ was voted to be the leader of the MONGOLS the leader PCd up ...........yea they resist the power////what a freaking joke
yea maybe he is but im sure theyres some soldiers for them that dont give a fuck

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 12th, 2009, 1:43 pm

MAYUGA:
My unbiased opinion is that in the whole long history blacks have had in this country their hasnt been as much unity amongst themselves to battle other races, forces and oppressors. The 60s saw the livest unity amongst blacks ,they were fighting back everywere. I read something that said the panthers killed some 16 cops in the few years they were around. Thats a shitload and I dont think any other gang with 3x the numbers has ever done that.Its why I keep getting back to why I believe modern gang culture is predominantly mexican and italian to a lesser street gang extent.Black in NYC number 6x what they do here in LOS and their isnt any established gangs out there/how is that even possible?

THERE ARE ESTABLISHED BLACK GANGS IN NYC -UBN, CRIPS, LOST BOYS FAM ETC. NY HAS HAD MANY HUGE BLACK GANGS THROUGH THE YEARS LIKE THE CHAPLAINS IN THE 50'S/EARLY 60'S, THE BLACK SPADES AND TOMAHAWKS IN THE 70'S. NYC IS HOME OF THE 5 PERCENTERS, WHICH ISN'T A CLASSIC STREET GANG BUT IS A STREET GROUP OF SORTS. THE 5 PERCENTERS STARTED IN THE EARLY 60'S AND ARE STILL GOING. THEY'RE OLDER THAN CRIPS AND BLOODS.

Blacks have tons more history in the SOUTH and EAST COAST then out here. It just doesnt make sense? Their isnt any black gangs left outside of LA. From some research even the BGDs and other chitown sets are extinct.

100% PURE BULLSH1T. STONES, VICELORDS AND GD'S AREN'T EXTINCT. THEY'RE MAJOR GANGS, WITH DIVISIONS THROUGHOUT THE MIDWEST AND SOUTHERN U.S. AND PRISON SYSTEM. GD IS WIDELY RECOGNISED AS THE BIGGEST GANG IN THE U.S.

HERES A LINK ON EAST COAST GANG CULTURE, compare it to the black gang culture out here......and youll see the hand of mexicans big time in black gang history on the WEST COAST, essentially we can say without a shred of doubt that only in LA do our cultures overlap so profoundly in dress ,gangs, artistry and style and even thought about what defines a homey, hood, OG, hardcore and blah blah blah.............look at black history outside LA and it doesnt compare to blacks history out here,that history is a microsscope of chicano gang history and I dont understand why we continue to argue over it. Mexicans dont have much presence outside the SOUTHWEST , and really besides TEXAS and ARIZONA and CALIFORNIA our history in the other southwestern states is NOT as big and as historic. Though most chicano gangs in other states hodl the SUR mantra, they usually take the 13 after naming themselves after a city, WASHINGTON STATES ----LITTLE VALLEY LOCOS< PORTLAND HILLSIDE 13, etc etc. CRIPS AND BLOODS are being exported to major black citys ATLANTA, NEW YORK <FLORIDA<anywere their is blacks, WE wont argue were they started at ..........but how is it that an export essentialy new compared to Chicano gangs can have so much SWAY over the entire AFRICAN AMERICAN culture to boot out citys like the above and places like HARLEM and DC and PHILLY?? Is not my reasoning sensible?

NO IT'S NOT SENSIBLE. CRIPS AND BLOODS AREN'T THE ONLY BLACK GANGS TO FRANCHISE OUT AND THEIR RELATIVE SUCCESS IN BRANCHING OUT WAS OBVIOUSLY AIDED BY POP CULTURE - HOOD MOVIES AND GANGSTER RAP. GD'S, VICELORDS AND FOLKS NATION IS HUGE THROUGHOUT THE MIDWEST AND SOUTHERN STATES. IF YOU LOOK AT GANG LISTS FROM SOUTHERN CITIES LIKE BIRMINGHAM AL OR OKLAHOMA CITY, CRIPS SEEM BIGGER BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE INDIVIDUAL SETS THAN FOLKS BUT IF YOU LOOK INTO IT THE BIGGEST BLACK GANG IN MANY SOUTHERN CITIES IS GD OR GD KNOCKOFFS.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 12th, 2009, 6:10 pm

Black P. Stones were banging before the Chicago Riots which were way before 1920s and anyone saying those MidWest gangs are dead is fucking DUMB.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 12th, 2009, 8:00 pm

youngspade wrote:Black P. Stones were banging before the Chicago Riots which were way before 1920s and anyone saying those MidWest gangs are dead is #%@&#%@ DUMB.

The ABPSN was originally founded in 1958 as the Black Stone Rangers in St. Charles Institution for troubled youth by Jeff Fort and Eugene Hairston as a community organization for Black youth in the Woodlawn area of South Chicago to fight against White street gangs. In the 1960s, they became one of the most dangerous and powerful gangs in Chicago. Jeff began to lead the gang thus, changing the name to Black P. Stone Nation. He transformed BPS into a black nationalistic group, but still involved the gang in street crime and drugs. BPSN founding member Eugene Hairston was incarcerated on drug charges on June 6, 1966,[3] and Fort was arrested for mismanagement of government grants which totaled $927,000 from the U.S. Office of Economic Opportunity in March 1972. Fort was released in the early 1980s, but was later re-incarcerated on drug charges. Following meetings during 1986 with Libyan operatives from Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi , Fort was charged with buying weapons to commit terrorist acts on behalf of the Libyan government after he converted to Islam and gave the gang an Islamic doctrine.[4] This was not the earliest charge of Islamic terrorism in the United States coming 9 years after the Hanafi Muslim takeover of the Bnai Brith offices in Washington D.C. on March 9, 1977. Today, although Fort (referred to as Caliph Abdul-Malik) continues to have considerable influence over the BPSN from prison, the various Black Stones splinter groups suffer from rampant infighting, as there is no longer a clear leader. There are also two groups who have separated from the BPSN:Mickey Cobras who were supporters of Mickey Cogwell who was a co-founder of BPS but was killed by Jeff Fort and the Titanic Stones who were supporters of Eugene Hairston who was also a BPS founder but was starting to have problems with Jeff Fort.

OS I thought they started in the 1920s, ???? This article and all the other ones I checked says they got their start around 1958, Their is hardly any gangs in ELA , that started that new. Youd have to go to NORTHEASTLA to find younger gangs then 1958, and even then they are far and few between. Why are you trying to compare your peoples history with my own? WE OUTLAST AND OUTLIVE YOU BY HALF A CENTURY!, I posted the history of the 38th street gang above >>THEY ARE OUT IN FORCE, TODAY, as they were in 1920. BIg difference about these gangs you talking about ! The first black LA gangs started in the 40, way later then ELA gangs yet somehow we copied your attire??!! you guys are arrogant and ignorant to WHO WE ARE , ESE.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 12th, 2009, 9:04 pm

mayugastank wrote:
youngspade wrote:Black P. Stones were banging before the Chicago Riots which were way before 1920s and anyone saying those MidWest gangs are dead is #%@&#%@ DUMB.

The ABPSN was originally founded in 1958 as the Black Stone Rangers in St. Charles Institution for troubled youth by Jeff Fort and Eugene Hairston as a community organization for Black youth in the Woodlawn area of South Chicago to fight against White street gangs. In the 1960s, they became one of the most dangerous and powerful gangs in Chicago. Jeff began to lead the gang thus, changing the name to Black P. Stone Nation. He transformed BPS into a black nationalistic group, but still involved the gang in street crime and drugs. BPSN founding member Eugene Hairston was incarcerated on drug charges on June 6, 1966,[3] and Fort was arrested for mismanagement of government grants which totaled $927,000 from the U.S. Office of Economic Opportunity in March 1972. Fort was released in the early 1980s, but was later re-incarcerated on drug charges. Following meetings during 1986 with Libyan operatives from Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi , Fort was charged with buying weapons to commit terrorist acts on behalf of the Libyan government after he converted to Islam and gave the gang an Islamic doctrine.[4] This was not the earliest charge of Islamic terrorism in the United States coming 9 years after the Hanafi Muslim takeover of the Bnai Brith offices in Washington D.C. on March 9, 1977. Today, although Fort (referred to as Caliph Abdul-Malik) continues to have considerable influence over the BPSN from prison, the various Black Stones splinter groups suffer from rampant infighting, as there is no longer a clear leader. There are also two groups who have separated from the BPSN:Mickey Cobras who were supporters of Mickey Cogwell who was a co-founder of BPS but was killed by Jeff Fort and the Titanic Stones who were supporters of Eugene Hairston who was also a BPS founder but was starting to have problems with Jeff Fort.

OS I thought they started in the 1920s, ???? This article and all the other ones I checked says they got their start around 1958, Their is hardly any gangs in ELA , that started that new. Youd have to go to NORTHEASTLA to find younger gangs then 1958, and even then they are far and few between. Why are you trying to compare your peoples history with my own? WE OUTLAST AND OUTLIVE YOU BY HALF A CENTURY!, I posted the history of the 38th street gang above >>THEY ARE OUT IN FORCE, TODAY, as they were in 1920. BIg difference about these gangs you talking about ! The first black LA gangs started in the 40, way later then ELA gangs yet somehow we copied your attire??!! you guys are arrogant and ignorant to WHO WE ARE , ESE.

Actually your googling too much....! Thats the P. Stone Nation of what it is today! BEFORE, who started GDs and Etc etc were all STONE RANGERS and also your reading shit on the El RUkns, thats how I know you googled this.....But yes THE BPSN that you see today was started in the 50's!
The Gangster Disciples, originally Black Gangster Disciple Nation. is a street gang formed on the South-side of Chicago in the late 1960s by David Barksdale, leader of the Black Disciples, and Larry Hoover, leader of the Supreme Gangsters.
There telling you all the shit they want you to know....WHAT people dont know is THAT LARRY HOOVER, Jeff Fort, Willie Llyod etc etc were ALL BPSN members before they broke off and started the FOLK NATION.

Wrong again, :P

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 12th, 2009, 9:07 pm

mayugastank wrote:

Oh yeah GOOGLE all you want, that shit is FOUND in THE LITERATURE book of FOLK and PEOPLE NATIONS. Thats why I keep saying its something alot of people dont know, LARRY HOOVER and JEFF FORT were on the same team, "ONCE" before the NATION you see today, they didnt break off until the 60s :)

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 12th, 2009, 11:53 pm

youngspade wrote:
mayugastank wrote:

Actually your googling too much....! Thats the P. Stone Nation of what it is today! BEFORE, who started GDs and Etc etc were all STONE RANGERS and also your reading shit on the El RUkns, thats how I know you googled this.....But yes THE BPSN that you see today was started in the 50's!
The Gangster Disciples, originally Black Gangster Disciple Nation. is a street gang formed on the South-side of Chicago in the late 1960s by David Barksdale, leader of the Black Disciples, and Larry Hoover, leader of the Supreme Gangsters.
There telling you all the shit they want you to know....WHAT people dont know is THAT LARRY HOOVER, Jeff Fort, Willie Llyod etc etc were ALL BPSN members before they broke off and started the FOLK NATION.

Wrong again, :P

YOUNGSPADE I am from the westcoast ,my knowledge is from here and what Ive known about the FEDERAL system according to persons who have been their.
Googling and checking out the documentaries, MADE IN AMERICA, a really well made documentary, was where I have gotten black street gang history, however I would also say I know more then most blacks about black LA street gangs as my proximity to them in my younger crazy and ignorant years in th Halls, Camps and NORWALK. You get to know people. I can do the crip walk, throw up the blood sign and recite about 50 black hoods and their clicks. When you hear about the most notorious members of the Coasts, HOovers and 83, I probably know them all. So googling is just my way of reiterating what I already know to be true through my personal experiences and from knowing the history of ELA gangs. I grew up in the thick of the mix when clubs like the MONGOLS were nothing but rejects from THE LOTT, STONERS 13 and ROCK MARAVILLA. I have known OGs from varrios like Canta Rana, WHITE FENCE, es 38, and ROCK-HOYO-ARIZONA who were in their 80s.....MY old ladys grandfather was from EL JARDIN, he was buried last year at the age of 86 years young. Still 100% East LOS and still chicano all the way. MY father 62 years odl was from the TOONERVILLEs. MY family is deep set from CANTA RANAS and 38. I know that the history we got has been bootlegged by blacks, alot of blacks think we are new kids on the block and I just stop thru and say F#@k that , we been here longer then anyone of anyrace , anywere in the USA. We set the stage and blacks got paid. I jsut dont see why with all the evidence.......we are still arguing about who came first?........We arent asians,puerto ricans, samoans or confused white kids who do everything thats popular off BET and THE JET magazine. We are our own people , we got our own things, we have a longer deeper and more established history THEN ANY BLACK GANG. ELA paved the way for most things considered underground outside the music. The art, streetgang style of writing , TATTOOING from the top down ,dress, hand identifiers as numbers,area codes, breaking up into areas, sayings.......PUT IN WORK-LET THAT FOOL HAVE IT- GIVE THAT FOOL THE NOD< MAKE THAT FOOL TAKE A DIRT NAP-on and on and on. ASIANS and SAMOANS and PUERTO RICANS dont even know who they are. LATIN BLOODS , ASIAN CRIPS, talking black dressing mexican ,getting tattoed mexican, and claiming to be a proud USO or ASIAN, I mean seriously are these fools nutts or what?When I see your people sporting banadanas the SAME GODDAM COLOR as SURS and NORTES, dont you think the shit would look WANKSTA like to you? or getting the cursive ,old E, and themes we get tattoed? These arent just some cross cultural nuances we are getting into the heart of who my peole are.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 13th, 2009, 12:02 am

youngspade wrote:
mayugastank wrote:

Oh yeah GOOGLE all you want, that shit is FOUND in THE LITERATURE book of FOLK and PEOPLE NATIONS. Thats why I keep saying its something alot of people dont know, LARRY HOOVER and JEFF FORT were on the same team, "ONCE" before the NATION you see today, they didnt break off until the 60s :)

JEFF FORT THIS GUY??>>>>>>>>>>>>

So let’s deal with the origin of the Blackstone Rangers. Jeff Fort and all those guys come out of Woodlawn. Woodlawn was a changing community in the 1950s. It was one that a lot of Black people weren’t living in at the time,but they were moving into the community. The organization started between 63rd and 67th and Blackstone. Blackstone is a street about two to three blocks west of Stoney Island. And so that’s where they originated as a small little clique around ’59, ’60. We don’t really know the exact date. People will tell you they know but it’s, they really don’t know.

The Blackstone Rangers started off with about 10 guys. The founding members of the Black Stones were two individuals – Jeff Fort, Chief Malik, aka Angel and another guy, a lot of people don’t know about, his name is, we used to call him Chief Bull, Eugene Hariston. Chief Bull and Jeff were the ones that brought this whole thing into existence. The Rangers talk about the period ’59 through ’65as being their period of "creation." From then on, they definitely have a strong identity and they begin to grow.

THIS JEFF FORT???So these new bootys started out in the 60s?? YEt we got our style from CHITOWN>>WE COPIED BLACK DRESS IN LA,CHI <NYC???HMMM....................................................Aint a gang in the country older then us!NOT oNE>>We been dressing real similair in alot of regards for some 90 years or so............yet we are the imitators ? what a freaking joke.You know the style that EVERY WEST COAST RAPPER and ALL THE TATTOING STYLE OF ALL BLACKS NATIONWIDE is ELA all day................why does it bug you so much , I dint get into calling you guys busters and phonies till you started saying we took from you the styles that are definetively MEXICAN AMERICAN. Dont hit me with that ZOOTSUIT crap cuz that wasnt popular till the late 40s and into the 50s, some 30 years after gangs like WF, 38, Clantons ESIDE, CLoVERS, AVENIDAS, MARAVILLAS.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 13th, 2009, 1:09 am

You seem to be having orgaisms off this shit, bottom line is, that SHITS CHANGED oh well! Now days Pakistan doing the crip walk and you got blaxks with BIG ASS x3's on there heads STHFWHAT!

Just die.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » November 13th, 2009, 1:15 am

everybody wuz wearin chucs bac then, blacs made it a gang fashion PERIOD

just like all the new current trends/fashion blacs invented all of it, blacs invented everything , blac man invented the internet too so log yo bitch ass off and go walk around with yo khakis hiked up yah asscrac like a thong

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 13th, 2009, 2:23 am

Brief History (African-American Gangs)
By A Alonso

1920's and 1930's

African-Americans first formed street gangs in the late 1920s and early 1930 on the Eastside of Los Angeles near Central and Vernon Avenues. They were also forming clubs in the downtown area of Los Angeles where they first settled around the same time. During the years to follow, African-Americans began to move south from downtown Los Angeles, down Central Avenue towards Slau son Avenue. The area between Slauson Avenue and Firestone (Manchester), during the 20's and 30's was occupied primarily by white residents, but just south of Firestone, African-American populations were growing in Watts between 92nd Street and Imperial.
During the 1920's and 30's, some of the Black gangs that were active in Los Angeles were the "Goodlows," "Kelleys," "Magnificents," "Driver Brothers," the "Boozies," and the "Blodgettes" which hung out in an area off the Imperial Freeway known as the "Blodgette Track," where the 105 Freeway is today.

The "Boozies" were a family of many brothers and friends who were involved in prostitution and robbery. The guys frequented the Jefferson Park area on Los Angeles and hung out on Denker Avenue. The "Magnificents" were a group of youths from the Central Avenue on the eastside of LA. Eventually these gangs faded in the late 1930's as the youths became older. Gangs during this time were strictly juvenile in nature, and those reaching their late teens distanced themselves from the gang.

The Clubs of the mid 1940s to 1965
In the mid 1940's some new Black gangs began to form in the Central Ave area, and in East Los Angeles. Some of the gangs that were known during this period were the Purple Hearts, 31st Street, and 28th Street. By the late 1940s several more clubs appeared.
In the late 1940s clubs in the Black community were gaining popularity. Some were early attempts at political organizations but several clubs were formed as protective mechanisms against White violence from the white clubs of the time. Because of the increased migration of Blacks from the South during WWII, White residents developed a resentment towards the new migrants. Some of the Black clubs that formed were involved in petty theft, robbery and assaults, but murder was extremely rare. Weapons of choice were chains, bats, and occasionally knives, and disputes were mostly settled by hand to hand combat. The peak period of these groups occurred during the early 1960s and identifying these Black youths as "gangs" was started by the Los Angeles Police Department. The car clubs were also associated as gangs. The car clubs dominated through out the 1950s, and some of the popular car clubs in Los Angeles during that time were the "Low Riders" the "Coasters" the "Highwaymen" and the "Road Devils."
Other major territorial clubs from the 1950s and 1960s were the "Businessmen(1957-1965)," the "Gladiators," the "Slausons (1952-1965)," "Rebel Rousers," the "Huns," "Farmers" from Watts, and "Blood Alley" just to name a few.

By 1965 these club forged an alliance and participated in the Watts Rebellion. After the August rebellion of 1965 many of these gang members turned their efforts in other directions. Many political organization and radical movements developed during the years from 1965-1969. Bunchy Carter, who was once a Renegade Slauson (A Los Angeles Street Gang from the late 50's to 1965), became the leader of the Los Angeles Chapter of the Black Panther Party. Other key figures that were influetial into the Black consciousness of the 1960s, was Ron Wilkins, William Sampson, Gerald Aubry, Robaire Nyjuky, and Hakim Jamal. They were all former club members prior to 1965.

NOW WHAT EXCUSE ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ABOUT BLACKS NOT HAVING GANGS IN THE 20'S AND 30'S, THE SAME DECADES MOST OF THESE ORIGINAL ELA SUPPOSED GANGS (EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THEY WERE JUST SOME YOUTH GROUPS RUNNING AROUND DOING PETTY BS, AND PROTECTING THEMSELVES FROM ETHNIC WHITES, JAPANESE, BLACKS, JEWS, ETC.)

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 13th, 2009, 12:56 pm

perongregory wrote:Brief History (African-American Gangs)
By A Alonso

1920's and 1930's

African-Americans first formed street gangs in the late 1920s and early 1930 on the Eastside of Los Angeles near Central and Vernon Avenues. They were also forming clubs in the downtown area of Los Angeles where they first settled around the same time. During the years to follow, African-Americans began to move south from downtown Los Angeles, down Central Avenue towards Slau son Avenue. The area between Slauson Avenue and Firestone (Manchester), during the 20's and 30's was occupied primarily by white residents, but just south of Firestone, African-American populations were growing in Watts between 92nd Street and Imperial.
During the 1920's and 30's, some of the Black gangs that were active in Los Angeles were the "Goodlows," "Kelleys," "Magnificents," "Driver Brothers," the "Boozies," and the "Blodgettes" which hung out in an area off the Imperial Freeway known as the "Blodgette Track," where the 105 Freeway is today.

The "Boozies" were a family of many brothers and friends who were involved in prostitution and robbery. The guys frequented the Jefferson Park area on Los Angeles and hung out on Denker Avenue. The "Magnificents" were a group of youths from the Central Avenue on the eastside of LA. Eventually these gangs faded in the late 1930's as the youths became older. Gangs during this time were strictly juvenile in nature, and those reaching their late teens distanced themselves from the gang.

In the mid 1940's some new Black gangs began to form in the Central Ave area, and in East Los Angeles. Some of the gangs that were known during this period were the Purple Hearts, 31st Street, and 28th Street. By the late 1940s several more clubs appeared.
In the late 1940s clubs in the Black community were gaining popularity. Some were early attempts at political organizations but several clubs were formed as protective mechanisms against White violence from the white clubs of the time. Because of the increased migration of Blacks from the South during WWII, White residents developed a resentment towards the new migrants. Some of the Black clubs that formed were involved in petty theft, robbery and assaults, but murder was extremely rare. Weapons of choice were chains, bats, and occasionally knives, and disputes were mostly settled by hand to hand combat. The peak period of these groups occurred during the early 1960s and identifying these Black youths as "gangs" was started by the Los Angeles Police Department. The car clubs were also associated as gangs. The car clubs dominated through out the 1950s, and some of the popular car clubs in Los Angeles during that time were the "Low Riders" the "Coasters" the "Highwaymen" and the "Road Devils."
Other major territorial clubs from the 1950s and 1960s were the "Businessmen(1957-1965)," the "Gladiators," the "Slausons (1952-1965)," "Rebel Rousers," the "Huns," "Farmers" from Watts, and "Blood Alley" just to name a few.

By 1965 these club forged an alliance and participated in the Watts Rebellion. After the August rebellion of 1965 many of these gang members turned their efforts in other directions. Many political organization and radical movements developed during the years from 1965-1969. Bunchy Carter, who was once a Renegade Slauson (A Los Angeles Street Gang from the late 50's to 1965), became the leader of the Los Angeles Chapter of the Black Panther Party. Other key figures that were influetial into the Black consciousness of the 1960s, was Ron Wilkins, William Sampson, Gerald Aubry, Robaire Nyjuky, and Hakim Jamal. They were all former club members prior to 1965.

NOW WHAT EXCUSE ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ABOUT BLACKS NOT HAVING GANGS IN THE 20'S AND 30'S, THE SAME DECADES MOST OF THESE ORIGINAL ELA SUPPOSED GANGS (EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THEY WERE JUST SOME YOUTH GROUPS RUNNING AROUND DOING PETTY BS, AND PROTECTING THEMSELVES FROM ETHNIC WHITES, JAPANESE, BLACKS, JEWS, ETC.)

His next reply would be, BUT THEY HAVE THE SAME NAMES?!?!?! LOL ES 38st is DEAD! and Maravillas are strong but taking shot everywhich way! Claytone is getting ownd by everyone around them. ALL THOSE GANGS did the same as blacks FADEAWAY!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 13th, 2009, 4:13 pm

By A Alonso

1920's and 1930's

So these ELA gangs were just juvenile in nature??HOW SO ? why were they able to withstand 90+ years of police raids ,members being locked up, new trends(hippys,the 60s, stoners,hip hop-raves,tagging ETC< ETC.)...............These gangs withstood all this to roll thru into the 2000s to present day.Although they may have started off petty they werent so petty as to die out in 10 years or so like the majority of black gangs from that period. NOW those were petty gangs, if you could even call them that. From first hand accounts , they got those ideas ,dress, demeanor and and even the names from ELA chicano gangs, I have heard from east side DOGTOWN crips , how they fashioned themselves after ELA chicano gangs. To dismiss almost a 100 years of history and even try to put blacks on the same historic level as ELA chicano gangs , who as I have stated countless times are STILL HERE, is fallacy. Think about what it would take to have one gang be around close to 100 years......only the MAFIA is as old and as historic as ELA gangs. The thing is their are close to 10 gangs , in ELA , I can name off top who compete for the oldest gang , they all say they came first , and they all trace their history to at leats the 1920s.This guy youngspade is saying they were fake, back in the day, would he say the same of them today? 100 years after they started? ZOOTSUIT this and that, everyone points to that time period as being the beginnning of chicano gangs, what a freaking joke!!That period lasted about 10 years form the late 40s to the mid 50s, so probably about 7 years or so. Gangs like 38st street were into their 3rd or 4th generation. Which would explain why a raid in that time netted 600 plus chicano gangsters in ELA at that time. The varrios already had HISTORY, major history.Not like the boozies and bloodgettes and whatever else you just pulled outta a hat ! If we start naming extinct , 10 member clubs , we can get real deep and name the original white fence gang who was known as LA VICTORIA, SOMBRA LOCOS AND other 10 man chicano crews who would become gangs like 38th street and WF and VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA. MARAVILLA. ............YOUNGSPADE says that these gangs are defunct ,non existant and on their last legs......hahaha, White FEnce will never die out. They have withstood the depression, world war 2, racial riots and different trends,som of these gangs have gotten deeper......LOS AVENIDAS, TOONERVILLE, VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA, these hoods started in one or 2 lil streets and in the case of VNE in one square block of projects to include , WS White FEnce, TOONERVILLES in different citys and VArrio NUEVO, to have an ES , SS and differnt clicks running into SAn Bernadino.The AVES are deeper then jsut about anyone in LA outside maybe FLORENCIA and 18 and MS. How are they extinct ? theyve gotten deeper.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » November 13th, 2009, 4:18 pm

dubts wrote:everybody wuz wearin chucs bac then, blacs made it a gang fashion PERIOD

just like all the new current trends/fashion blacs invented all of it, blacs invented everything , blac man invented the internet too so log yo bitch ass off and go walk around with yo khakis hiked up yah asscrac like a thong

MAN get outta here with teh black man invented the internet, if you want to start nameing shit people invented , next time you eat a choloate bar, say thanks to the AZTECS. Every bit of soul food blacks have is from the white man. Their wasnt corn in Africa, to make biscuits, Potatoes are originally from outside of Africa, so no mash potatoes. I dont think chickens are part of original Africans diet so no fried chicken. And your speaking ENGLISH so why dont you bang on your congo drums if you need to communicate with me>>>>SUCKER. Your freaking petty , we are getting into MODERN AMERICAN gangs and spefically ELA gangs.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 13th, 2009, 4:20 pm

mayugastank wrote:
By A Alonso

1920's and 1930's

So these ELA gangs were just juvenile in nature??HOW SO ? why were they able to withstand 90+ years of police raids ,members being locked up, new trends(hippys,the 60s, stoners,hip hop-raves,tagging ETC< ETC.)...............These gangs withstood all this to roll thru into the 2000s to present day.Although they may have started off petty they werent so petty as to die out in 10 years or so like the majority of black gangs from that period. NOW those were petty gangs, if you could even call them that. From first hand accounts , they got those ideas ,dress, demeanor and and even the names from ELA chicano gangs, I have heard from east side DOGTOWN crips , how they fashioned themselves after ELA chicano gangs. To dismiss almost a 100 years of history and even try to put blacks on the same historic level as ELA chicano gangs , who as I have stated countless times are STILL HERE, is fallacy. Think about what it would take to have one gang be around close to 100 years......only the MAFIA is as old and as historic as ELA gangs. The thing is their are close to 10 gangs , in ELA , I can name off top who compete for the oldest gang , they all say they came first , and they all trace their history to at leats the 1920s.This guy youngspade is saying they were fake, back in the day, would he say the same of them today? 100 years after they started? ZOOTSUIT this and that, everyone points to that time period as being the beginnning of chicano gangs, what a freaking joke!!That period lasted about 10 years form the late 40s to the mid 50s, so probably about 7 years or so. Gangs like 38st street were into their 3rd or 4th generation. Which would explain why a raid in that time netted 600 plus chicano gangsters in ELA at that time. The varrios already had HISTORY, major history.Not like the boozies and bloodgettes and whatever else you just pulled outta a hat ! If we start naming extinct , 10 member clubs , we can get real deep and name the original white fence gang who was known as LA VICTORIA, SOMBRA LOCOS AND other 10 man chicano crews who would become gangs like 38th street and WF and VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA. MARAVILLA. ............YOUNGSPADE says that these gangs are defunct ,non existant and on their last legs......hahaha, White FEnce will never die out. They have withstood the depression, world war 2, racial riots and different trends,som of these gangs have gotten deeper......LOS AVENIDAS, TOONERVILLE, VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA, these hoods started in one or 2 lil streets and in the case of VNE in one square block of projects to include , WS White FEnce, TOONERVILLES in different citys and VArrio NUEVO, to have an ES , SS and differnt clicks running into SAn Bernadino.The AVES are deeper then jsut about anyone in LA outside maybe FLORENCIA and 18 and MS. How are they extinct ? theyve gotten deeper.
Your a fucking idiot you didnt read what I SAID, ES 38st and never said WF, I SAID CLATONE and Maravillas are killing eachother how powerful can they be?