Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » January 29th, 2012, 2:06 pm

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » January 29th, 2012, 2:24 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I didn't see 1 cholo looking dude last time I went down the state. Seemed like damn near everyone is looking skater, like in some of these music videos I be seeing. So who is copying who stank? It's all Mexican huh fool? :lol:

MMRB

The cholo style is everywhere my dude. It has changed the times. Those skaters are what cholos looked like in the 1960s. Tight pants dickies/VANS ( cholos were wearing chinos) which were the original vans. Inked up in chicano fashion. Fitted clothes. Take a look at the skater shirts you are mentioning. FILLED with gang graffiti-chicano gang graffiti-chicano art . DO YOU KNOW.......who ED Hardy is? where he grew up ? who he grew up around who influenced his clothing designs? who he sponsored? What about WEST COAST CHOPPERS? another heavily influenced chicano rip off. What about the videos I posted with Chris Brown/ Tyga openly admitting to taking our ink? quit dude. Most of what is American fashion is westcoast.cholo. Chicano style transcends all cultures and white people have made it their style.

Ed Hardy tatted up people all thru EAST LOS. He openly admits to taking chicano ink. His mentors were people from White Fence-Hazard. This and other mixtures is what is American Fashion worldwide.
Attachments
Jesse James.jpg
Whats up ESE
Jesse James.jpg (10.29 KiB) Viewed 19684 times
CHINOS.jpg
The original vans. CHINOS a common cholo style shoe
CHINOS.jpg (6.8 KiB) Viewed 19684 times

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 29th, 2012, 11:38 pm

the original van is not a fuckin chino, why you lie and exaggerate so much, so wearing some long as hair and cut off jeans with a baseball tee from little league was how cholos dressed in the 60's cuz that's how those Z-boys dressed alot. The z-boys took style from surfers and other white beach types and some cholo stuff like there symbol, stop lying. the cholo wouldn't be here without the pachuco and we know the pachuco the start of Mexican gangster style is a straight bite off blacks.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » January 31st, 2012, 6:10 pm

Perongregory

The chuco in my best guesstimate was and had nothing to do with blacks. Its like watching your EASY E video and seeing stacking/tatts/ink/ and CHICANO clothes and style on those blacks of the 1990s. EVEVRYONE across America as well as documentaries believed and hyped blacks as being the originators of that style. Blacks never set the record straight they merely RAN with it.

Look today at MAINO from NYC-KID CUDDY-TYGA-WAYNE- and dozens and dozens of others dressing in 1980 cholo fashion while wearing 2010 cholo inkwork. Do you actually believe America doesnt think that blacks came up with this? In 10 years the waters will be so murky that blacks will begin to say they invented this style of tattooing.

That is what I believe happened with the chuco. Their is not a black gang coast to coast with even a smidgent of history comaprable to the gangs of ELA.

But who cares about gangs? I am speaking on fashion/style/inkwork and art WORLDWIDE. I am speaking about the Jersey Shore GUIDOS who sported Graphic Ts from Ed HArdy like they werent STOLEN off the patterns of chicano convicts. Do you or anyone even realize the depth of chicano inkwork worldwide? How it has changed absolutely the entire artwork of the world?

Their was a story of Picasso having changed the world by his invention of CUBISM. Without cubism we wouldnt have (1) camoflague (2) 3 dimension in artwork (3) and any pattern or picture that had another pattern or picture implated in 3D.

Chicano artwork has completely changed the world of fashion. Our style of dress and vehicles and art has been completely RIPPED OFF by your people. Everywhere I look I see a black on TV or Magazine with his shirt off sporting our ink. EVERYWHERE.

We dont even nearly copy anything off blacks like that. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. You dont see my people etching top to bottom the symbols and life of African Americans on them!

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 31st, 2012, 7:13 pm

mayugastank, just what are you hoping to accomplish? For the world to know that blacks copied lowriding from Chicanos? Then what? Is that it? And after all that whites have done to Mexicans and Chicanos throughout history, you seem to be more angry about blacks biting Chicano culture. That's suspicious.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » February 2nd, 2012, 3:01 am

stillnoscript..........

lowriding?what about teh entire westcoast getdown they tried to pretend they didnt steal? what about dropping no credit while being inked up in chicano fashion? Blacks have been thieving from us forever....even the chuco is suspect. They change hsitory around to suite themselves while ripping it off under the label of REGIONAL FLAVOR. Their aint a black across the entire USA who got down like EASY-TUPAC-DRE-SNOOP-ICE CUBE-TYGA- and many many others. Shoot they hyped up cholo style so much that you got blacks all across America copying or ink while thinking they just got down like BOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck that youd like me to say nothing like a good little paisa and sit back while blacks bring this thread to 600++++ posts.

OLDEST GANG IN AMERICA? DOGTOWN 13

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » February 3rd, 2012, 10:54 am

OK Now I wonder if this fool is just a troll or what.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » February 4th, 2012, 3:14 pm

Rudog wrote:OK Now I wonder if this fool is just a troll or what.

Im not at all a troll. I just find it incomprehensible that blacks wouldnt know -alot of what Im saying. I believe they know taht they ripped off the entire cholo look to come up with similiar hangs and street life. Which would explain why the blacks from Los Angelos are completely different in dress/demeanor and such as other blacks nationwide. The lowlows/inking up/dress old school has been adopted by all blacks nationwide now, but even 10 years ago it was RARE RARE. Now you got brothas who look identical to the cholos I grew and knew in the 1980s. The chino type shoes/snapback hats/the fitted gear/the tattoos, all real common looks for the barrio chicano in the 1980s. Its the American teenager look today.

Here tyga is rapping about why/where and how he got his inkwork. His admission to copying in his own way.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » February 4th, 2012, 9:06 pm

mayugastank wrote:
Rudog wrote:OK Now I wonder if this fool is just a troll or what.

Im not at all a troll. I just find it incomprehensible that blacks wouldnt know -alot of what Im saying. I believe they know taht they ripped off the entire cholo look to come up with similiar hangs and street life. Which would explain why the blacks from Los Angelos are completely different in dress/demeanor and such as other blacks nationwide. The lowlows/inking up/dress old school has been adopted by all blacks nationwide now, but even 10 years ago it was RARE RARE. Now you got brothas who look identical to the cholos I grew and knew in the 1980s. The chino type shoes/snapback hats/the fitted gear/the tattoos, all real common looks for the barrio chicano in the 1980s. Its the American teenager look today.

Here tyga is rapping about why/where and how he got his inkwork. His admission to copying in his own way.

This should be the post to end this thread, I don't see how any of you fools can counter this one.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » February 5th, 2012, 2:10 am

Femun~

Theyll try. Blacks have been selling our art/life/clothes for so long they actually believe they started it. New York brothers/Georgia down south brothers........going to the tattoo shop asking to get inked like Chris Brown and TYGA. Wearing chicano throwback hats/ chicano art all over their shirts and graphic Ts-all over their videos all over their album covers.

If blacks own the world of music, Chicanos most ASSUREDLY own the world of fashion. You go anywhere in the world today and youll see chicano tattoo patterns on EVERYTHING. Even dulce/gabana purses have chicano gang script and art.

There were a couple blacks on here like XXX who denied blacks werent copying cholos by their inkwork. He verbatim said " blacks are trying to be like rockers" I countered YOU FOOL ...........rockers were tatted up by mexicans!! and rockers were using chicano patterns ! HERE CHRIS BROWN AND TYGA again rap to being tatted up like a Mexican. They should make a song entiitled..........tatted like a mexican, dressing like a mexican, driving like a mexican, throwing gang signs like a mexican, graffiting like a mexican, BASICALLY COPYING A MEXICAN. I dont have skills like that or Id come up with a rap for them!

[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeVMH_h0Xy8][/youtube]

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » February 5th, 2012, 2:12 am

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » February 7th, 2012, 3:16 pm

Yeah, you're just lame like 1.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » February 8th, 2012, 3:32 pm

Look dude,

I got to give it to TYGA. I absolutely love black music. The depth is immeasureable. I love Japanese art, their use of colors and characters is unseen in any other culture.

TYGA by this song gave it up to chicano art. He used our patterns used our colors designs and placements but he isnt like EASY E-WAYNE-GAME-DRE-SNOOP-ICE-WAKA- JR. SMITH, who took our styles without even a nod our way, while claiming they didnt jack the cholo look!

TYGA at least said it "YEAH I COPIED, SHIT I LIKE THE WAY CHICANOS GET DOWN". SO WHAT? I can respect that. I bump black music day in day out, but best believe I know who it belongs to who is singing it and when I hear a poor carbon copy like LIL ROB, I cant but help to feel embarrassed.

BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO BE RESPECTFUL-when using our ink. Its all Im saying.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » February 9th, 2012, 1:39 am

mayugastank wrote:Look dude,

I got to give it to TYGA. I absolutely love black music. The depth is immeasureable. I love Japanese art, their use of colors and characters is unseen in any other culture.

TYGA by this song gave it up to chicano art. He used our patterns used our colors designs and placements but he isnt like EASY E-WAYNE-GAME-DRE-SNOOP-ICE-WAKA- JR. SMITH, who took our styles without even a nod our way, while claiming they didnt jack the cholo look!

TYGA at least said it "YEAH I COPIED, SHIT I LIKE THE WAY CHICANOS GET DOWN". SO WHAT? I can respect that. I bump black music day in day out, but best believe I know who it belongs to who is singing it and when I hear a poor carbon copy like LIL ROB, I cant but help to feel embarrassed.

BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO BE RESPECTFUL-when using our ink. Its all Im saying.
You come here & act like off top he meant he copied cholos. He could have just meant he got tatted up, like how some cholos got a bunch of tats. Maybe he did mean some of it was cholo inspired, but you exaggerate like always.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » February 14th, 2012, 10:02 pm

The form of tattooing is known as fine line black and grey it originated in prisons and made its way to black/white people in the USA in the 1980s thru magazines like lowrider arte and tattoo magazine. It has changed the world of fashion-from one end of the continent to the other. Its a way Mexicans born in America defined themselves against White Oppression----you TYGA-LIL WAYNE_JEEZY_WAK_MAINO and a million other blacks dont just get to use it without acknowledging its roots ESE.

It doesnt belong to one man-its the cultures as a whole up until I brought it up no one has been calling you niggas on the carpet about it---like youve so often called us out on fools like southpark mexican and high power soldiers being rappers. Why dont you get your own form of dress and inking instead of calling it west coast..........which is code for "niggas jacking mexican styles" ...........you johnny come latelys....repackaing red/blue norte/sur and calling it crip/blood......what a joke---we 100 years older then you NEWBOOTY

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » February 15th, 2012, 1:58 pm

mayugastank wrote:The form of tattooing is known as fine line black and grey it originated in prisons and made its way to black/white people in the USA in the 1980s thru magazines like lowrider arte and tattoo magazine. It has changed the world of fashion-from one end of the continent to the other. Its a way Mexicans born in America defined themselves against White Oppression----you TYGA-LIL WAYNE_JEEZY_WAK_MAINO and a million other blacks dont just get to use it without acknowledging its roots ESE.

It doesnt belong to one man-its the cultures as a whole up until I brought it up no one has been calling you niggas on the carpet about it---like youve so often called us out on fools like southpark mexican and high power soldiers being rappers. Why dont you get your own form of dress and inking instead of calling it west coast..........which is code for "niggas jacking mexican styles" ...........you johnny come latelys....repackaing red/blue norte/sur and calling it crip/blood......what a joke---we 100 years older then you NEWBOOTY
Are you deaf, dumb & blind? I don't see how after so many posts, you can sit there & act like whites or blacks barely caught on to black ink in the 80's! What's "you niggas on the carpet" supposed to mean? Who do you think you're talking to?

When people say west coast style, I'm sure they refer to more than just 1 style. I already told your dumb ass that red vs. blue was a thing with the b's & c's on the streets, before it was with the north vs. south. The joke is an undercover racist like you trying to claim everything for your race, because you don't want to give credit to anybody else. I don't know what you mean by being 100 years older than somebody, but I know you are the joke.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 13th, 2012, 10:25 pm

Continue at new string viewtopic.php?f=233&t=53432

This one is already 40 pages long.