PUERTORICANS , DOMINCANS V.S. BLACKS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: PUERTORICANS , DOMINCANS V.S. BLACKS

Unread post by eMachine » September 21st, 2009, 4:59 am

The reason silliness keeps going is because silly people keep sh-- going.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » October 13th, 2009, 10:23 pm

Chicagokidd wrote:[

As for Pr i think the reason some mexicans dont like them is because they act black like if they wish they were black.

act Black...hmmmmm? what the fuck does that mean and how do you do it? so mexicans are the be all end all of the hispanic culture. You guys have the holy grail on how to be hispanic? Do forget mexicos african roots.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » November 21st, 2009, 1:55 am

Bloodninja: Wanna cyber?
MommyMelissa: Sure, you into vegetables?
Bloodninja: What like gardening an s**t?
MommyMelissa: Yeah, something like that.
Bloodninja: Nuthin turns me on more, check this out
Bloodninja: You bend over to harvest your radishes.
(pause)
MommyMelissa: is that it?
Bloodninja: You water your tomato patch.
Bloodninja: Are you ready for my fresh produce?
MommyMelissa: I was thinking of like, sexual acts INVOLVING vegetables... Can you make it a little more sexy for me?
(pause)
Bloodninja: I touch you on your lettuce, you massage my spinach... Sexily.
Bloodninja: I ride your buttocks, like they were amber waves of grains.
MommyMelissa: Grain doesn't really turn me on... I was thinking more along the lines of carrots and zucchinis.
Bloodninja: my zucchinis carresses your carrots.
Bloodninja: Damn baby your right, this s**t is HOT.
MommyMelissa: ...
Bloodninja: My turnips listen for the soft cry of your love. My insides turn to celery as I unleash my warm and sticky cauliflower of love.
MommyMelissa: What the f**k is this madlibs? I'm outta here.
Bloodninja: Yah, well I already unleashed my cauliflower, all over your olives, and up in your eyes. Now you can't see. B**ch.
MommyMelissa: whatever.

oiatl
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: choppa city

Unread post by oiatl » November 22nd, 2009, 11:30 am

Who cares what goes on in New York, that city hasn't banged hard since the 80's.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » April 24th, 2011, 5:58 pm

NICKELS wrote: THE PUERTORICANS USE TO FIGHT BLACKS IN THE 60'S AND 70'S , THEY DID NOT GET ALONG , THE STREET GANGS BACK THEN DID NOT GET ALONG , THEY FOUGHT , EVEN THE ITALIANS AND IRISH STREET GANGS , IT WAS MORE BASED AROUND RACE , TO PROTECT EACH OTHER FROM GETTING ATTACKED BY THE NEAREST RACE.
CHECK THE MOVIES
There are Puerto Rican and Black gangs that have fought but their have been many instances in New York were they have lived a long side each other. As far as Puerto Ricans Irish and Italians yes and no, first of all quite a few nueyoricans (Puerto Ricans)are half Italian or Half Irish usually,you have quite a hand full of these kind of nueyoricans in their 40s, so PRs can be considered white for a long time.

All I know they have been many Puerto Rican and Black gangs in the 50s,60s,and 70s. They black and Puerto Rican thing is blown out of proportion way too much,don't get it twisted they of course is a divide, but they(Puerto Ricans and Blacks in NYC ) do not beef with each other like that.

Add to fact that Puerto Ricans in NYC have always been into black culture , they were many Puerto Ricans who sang that doo woop stuff as well as old school Motown R&B.

NICKELS wrote: BUT BY THE 70'S HISPANICS STARTED GETTING INTO BLACK PEOPLES MUSIC & CULTURE DISCO & HIPHOP ) , MORE THAN THERE OWN LATIN CULTURE WICH STOP ALOT OF BEEF WITH BLACKS AND LATINOS ,
Puerto Ricans and Blacks in NYC did not beef that much there have been many instances where there have been click ups and unions between the two , they of course was some seperation and beef ,but not like that.
NICKELS wrote: IN NEWYORK , CAUSE YA KNOW BLACKS WE AINT SWITICHIN TO NOBODY ELSES CULTURE LIKE THAT.....LOL , BUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WHEN THEY GET SOME NUMBERS ON THEM , AND THEY START WITH THE LATIN PRIDE STUFF " AND THE BEEF WITH BLACKS POP UP AGAIN , EVERY FEW YEARS BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY , THEY COPY TO MUCH TO START THAT SH-T. AND TOOOOOO MANY OTHER RACES IS RUNNING AROUND WITH THAT NICCA WORD , THEY GOT THERE OWN FUCHED UP NAMES FROM THERE RACE......GANGS ARE STARTED MOSTLY ALWAYS AROUND YOUR RACE , NOT POPULARITY .
Honestly I really don't believe that Puerto Ricans or Latin Kings were victimizing blacks in Jail like that, there were many blacks in Rikers Island who already had their own gangs, and many of them were strong enough to keep back Puerto Ricans so I think the story of conflict between the two ethnic back grounds is blown out of proportion.

100 wrote:
NAH NOT EVERY SINGLE DOMINICAN, YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE DR AND SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT DIFFERERNT REGIONS OF THE DR HAS ITS VARIOUS LOOKING PEOPLE THERES EVEN DOMINICANS OF EAST INDIAN AND ARAB DESCENT.

AS FAR AS PUERTO RICANS THIS IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT BLACK AMERICANS, IT SEEM LIKE BLACK AMERICANS LOVE TO DICK RIDE PUERTO RICANS JUST CAUSE PUERTO RICO IS DIVERSE THERES SOME THATS ASIAN, ARAB, EUROPEAN(ITALIAN, FRENCH, ENGLISH ORIGINS FROM MIGRATION AND OF COURSE SPANISH, THEN YOU HAVE YOUR MIXES IN BETWEEN AND THE SMALL AFRICAN POPULATION LESS THAN 9% THE AFRICAN DESCENT POPULATION OVERALL IS ABOUT 28% TO 35% SO EVERYBODY IN PR IS NOT HALF BLACK.

BUT BLACK AMERICANS LOVE TO PIGEON HOLD SOMEONE JUST CAUSE THEY COME FROM A COUNTRY THAT HAD AFRICAN SLAVERY IF THATS THE CASE EVERY MEXICAN, AND EVERY AMERICAN IS OF AFRICAN DESCENT SINCE THERE WAS ONCE A HISTORY OF SLAVERY
I agree with this completely.Many Dominicans are literally seen as black at least close to a half of them ,some dominicans even claim black or even see themselves related to blacks. I really don't care its there choice,if they want to be mulatto ,white hispanic, but many Dominicans I know do not jump the line and instigate trouble like Puerto Ricans do.Puerto Ricans would incite racial tension of blacks and then the next minute claim to be closer akin to white or Latino.Most Ricans claim white on the US census form!