WHY DO ASIAN WOMEN LOVE WHITE MEN SO MUCH ??

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

WHY DO ASIAN WOMEN LOVE WHITE MEN SO MUCH ??

Unread post by NICKELS » June 25th, 2007, 12:45 am

IN NEWYORK YOU SEE MORE ASIAN WOMEN WITH WHITE MEN , THEN WITH ASIAN MEN ,........DO THEY SEE THERE MALE COUNTERPARTS AS LESS MASCULINE THEN WHITE MEN ....BECAUSE OF WAR AND MOVIES ...AND THEY CONTROLL WORLD POLITICS ?

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 542
Joined: April 28th, 2007, 8:49 pm
Location: BAY bound... BAY raised

Re: WHY DO ASIAN WOMEN LOVE WHITE MEN SO MUCH ??

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 25th, 2007, 1:35 am

NICKELS wrote:IN NEWYORK YOU SEE MORE ASIAN WOMEN WITH WHITE MEN , THEN WITH ASIAN MEN ,........DO THEY SEE THERE MALE COUNTERPARTS AS LESS MASCULINE THEN WHITE MEN ....BECAUSE OF WAR AND MOVIES ...AND THEY CONTROLL WORLD POLITICS ?
well out here in the bay its the same way...I think its because they want to be americanized and disengage their own culture...its a way fo them to fully assimulate into society...dats just my opinion of the ordeal

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 25th, 2007, 4:19 am

:shock: WHAT??? :shock:
how that happen?
can yall be more specific about the race of the asian girls most of the time.
too be honest i only seen a khmai girl with a white dude like 3 times my whole life.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » June 25th, 2007, 4:30 am

Khmers stick together a lot more, but yeah the rest mix.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » June 25th, 2007, 8:20 am

MAN COME TO NEWYORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :P , ITS PATHETIC , CHINESE , JAPANESE , KOREANS , FILIPINOS .....DAMN , IVE SEEN THEM NOT EVEN LOOK AT THERE OWN PEOPLE STANDING IN THE ELEVATOR AND NOT EVEN GREET THEM WHEN SPOKEN TOO , THAT SHYT IS SAD

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 25th, 2007, 9:14 am

yeah dealing with asian girls can be a bitch sometimes.

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 542
Joined: April 28th, 2007, 8:49 pm
Location: BAY bound... BAY raised

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » June 25th, 2007, 12:28 pm

shyt not only in NY come to the bay....A lot of chinese girls and Japanese girls are with white "surfer" dudes....dey pick up there slang and start soundin like valley girls...but the filipinos b with mo black dudes in the bay...or they own kind...it depends where they end up...but out in the bay jus about erry city got a chinatown or japantown....so I guess white boys go and get them there

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 25th, 2007, 12:44 pm

I got this Filipino girl that I alwasy chop it up with, she's real cool and all, always trying to look her best and learn up on things. I can rap with her about just about anything, but don't let a Filipino or Asian come try and talk to her cause she wont even put up a front. I asked her what's up with that, cause I get along with Pinoys real cool, but she sais that Filipinos are like old-school Mesxicans, all macho in the house and sh*t, she also says that Filipinos are followers and not inventors and deragatory sh*t like that. I'm like WHAT? You serious girl, and f*ck yeah she's all serious about it. Then I hit some of the Pinoy Homies I be chopping it up with and they say that what we see here in the states are many of them Filipino and Asian women who want to escape their "culture" . . those that can't hang with customs and traditions, those that are wild and those that are gold-diggers, so anytime a Navy boy steps off the ship in the Islands, there you'll see these women ready to be all nice and sh*t to them Americans, and since Black men have a problem with their women not taking any sh*t from them, then they meet up with these Asian women who are all accomodating and will do whatever the f*ck, THERE IT IS, same goes with the White man. . WORD OF CAUTION! "I DIDN'T SAY IT, THEY DID" So don't bark up my tree.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 25th, 2007, 1:08 pm

I hear some of these Asian females talk shit about their own men I get mad, and tell them "Stop talking shit about your own kind like that what's wrong with you" One got all upset saying what does it have to do with you?, but then later admitted I was right, and that society made her prefer whiteboys (she's half white so her father told her stay with the whites). What it comes down to is they are not down for their own kind and think that by only dating outside their race they will overcome their own insecurities with being Asian.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » June 25th, 2007, 3:30 pm

YEAH ASIA WOMEN BE WALKING AROUND WITH THESE WHITE MODEL MAGAZINES , OR THEM US & PEOPLE MAGAZINE EMULATING WHITE WOMEN , WANTING TO COPY THERE VERSION OF BEAUTY ..........

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 25th, 2007, 5:17 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:yeah dealing with asian girls can be a bitch sometimes.
Most Americans couldn't stand one day with a Korean or Chinese mom, white boys would run away from home crying :lol: :lol:
I used to get beat 10 times with this cane every for every question I get wrong on a test back in ELEMENTARY school, and they were like 50 question math test - the first time I saw Roots I RELATED to that lol and I know I'm not the only Asian here that knows what I'm talking about
Cold Bear wrote:I hear some of these Asian females talk shit about their own men I get mad, and tell them "Stop talking shit about your own kind like that what's wrong with you" One got all upset saying what does it have to do with you?, but then later admitted I was right, and that society made her prefer whiteboys (she's half white so her father told her stay with the whites). What it comes down to is they are not down for their own kind and think that by only dating outside their race they will overcome their own insecurities with being Asian.
Society downplays Asian men, except for a "select few" in movies but then again even that gets degenerated into insults (Bruce Lee and his gay ass little "woo000000o-aaaaahhhh")
NICKELS wrote:YEAH ASIA WOMEN BE WALKING AROUND WITH THESE WHITE MODEL MAGAZINES , OR THEM US & PEOPLE MAGAZINE EMULATING WHITE WOMEN , WANTING TO COPY THERE VERSION OF BEAUTY ..........
More and more girls in Korea and Japan are getting that eyelid surgery to remove skin and other types of BS

Whatever, I'm not chasing down a self-derogatory self-hating b*tch. There are still plenty of real Asian women left

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 12:57 am

HEY DONT SAY NUTHIN ABOUT BRUCE ............. :twisted: , HE WAS THE FIRST ASIAN HARDROCK. , BRUCE WAS A GANGSTA...... 8)

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 12:58 am

THAT EYELID OPERATION IS SICK , AND A INSULT TOO YOUR RACE AND ANCESTORS...

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 26th, 2007, 1:37 am

NICKELS wrote:YEAH ASIA WOMEN BE WALKING AROUND WITH THESE WHITE MODEL MAGAZINES , OR THEM US & PEOPLE MAGAZINE EMULATING WHITE WOMEN , WANTING TO COPY THERE VERSION OF BEAUTY ..........
thats mostly Chinese girls tho.
the khmai and flip girls i know tend to sway more to the urban image.
when i see a khmai girl %80 of the time she look like she got her style from BET.
Chinese girls look like they trin to be white and Viet girls try and look like who they hagin with.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » June 26th, 2007, 3:35 am

NICKELS wrote:HEY DONT SAY NUTHIN ABOUT BRUCE ............. :twisted: , HE WAS THE FIRST ASIAN HARDROCK. , BRUCE WAS A GANGSTA...... 8)
Bruce is a pioneer! 8)

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » June 27th, 2007, 6:03 pm

well if asian men had a lil more size to satisfy their women this wouldn't be a problem rite now hahaha

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 27th, 2007, 6:05 pm

NICKELS wrote:THAT EYELID OPERATION IS SICK , AND A INSULT TOO YOUR RACE AND ANCESTORS...
damn straight

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 27th, 2007, 6:13 pm

NICKELS wrote:YEAH ASIA WOMEN BE WALKING AROUND WITH THESE WHITE MODEL MAGAZINES , OR THEM US & PEOPLE MAGAZINE EMULATING WHITE WOMEN , WANTING TO COPY THERE VERSION OF BEAUTY ..........
I dont think no other woman is worst then the Black woman at trying to emulate the white woman.. I mean alot of sistas are twisted when it comes to what is considered beautiful...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 27th, 2007, 6:38 pm

'X' wrote:
NICKELS wrote:YEAH ASIA WOMEN BE WALKING AROUND WITH THESE WHITE MODEL MAGAZINES , OR THEM US & PEOPLE MAGAZINE EMULATING WHITE WOMEN , WANTING TO COPY THERE VERSION OF BEAUTY ..........
I dont think no other woman is worst then the Black woman at trying to emulate the white woman.. I mean alot of sistas are twisted when it comes to what is considered beautiful...
I was just about to say, Europe and Americas influence has f*cked up people's ideals, especially women's ideals. I can't stand any women who would try to change their natural appearance for any purpose other than fitting in to a society's ideas of beauty.

Think about it:
Black girls - obvious right here, the hair
Asian girls - eyes
Mexican girls - lighter (more "Spanish") is "better"

That eyelid thing is the most digusting out of the three though, cutting out skin and sh*t for "beauty" is disturbing. I hate it when black girls wear extension and stuff, wear wigs or straighten out their hair. Plus nappy hair is actually a genetic advantage. As are many genetically inherited traits that get negative associations in America.

But I have to admit, even without Euro influence there would still be BS going on. Pre-Europe, China had their women ties their feet up. In Thailand, Burma, South Africa, women wore neck rings. In West, East, Central Africa, and in Polynesia, scarification and permanent tattooing has been done for both beauty and identity. In many, many countries, female genital cutting has been practiced.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 27th, 2007, 6:50 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
'X' wrote:
NICKELS wrote:YEAH ASIA WOMEN BE WALKING AROUND WITH THESE WHITE MODEL MAGAZINES , OR THEM US & PEOPLE MAGAZINE EMULATING WHITE WOMEN , WANTING TO COPY THERE VERSION OF BEAUTY ..........
I dont think no other woman is worst then the Black woman at trying to emulate the white woman.. I mean alot of sistas are twisted when it comes to what is considered beautiful...


Think about it:
Black girls - obvious right here, the hair
Hair is just one of many...And when I say sistas, I dont just mean here in america, I mean all over they have been effected by this bs...And the cold part is you be seeing alot of white broads who want the features that our sistas are naturally blessed with...

MiChuhSuh wrote: Asian girls - eyes

I wasn't aware of Asian girls doing anything to their eyes...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 27th, 2007, 7:18 pm

'X' wrote:Hair is just one of many...And when I say sistas, I dont just mean here in america, I mean all over they have been effected by this bs...
I know, it's just the most common and blatant "body modification"
'X' wrote:I wasn't aware of Asian girls doing anything to their eyes...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthoplasty
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_blepharoplasty

They also get contacts. What's worse however is their overall attitude about who they are and how they should fit into society

carltouss619
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: September 9th, 2005, 1:48 pm

Unread post by carltouss619 » June 27th, 2007, 9:13 pm

I always wonder that too. I figured that they just want to be white

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » June 27th, 2007, 11:54 pm

The asian eye operation really suprised me with that shit when i heard about it, asian girls are fine with their eyes

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » June 28th, 2007, 12:27 am

THEY REALLY BELEIVE BRINGIN HOME A WHITE MAN IS COOL , .......THAT IT GIVES THEM STATUS TO BE WITH ONE , .....LMAO , YUCK !! :twisted:

WHITE WOMAN THEY AGE EARLY THATS THERE PROBLEM WITH BEAUTY - THATS WHY THEY INVENT SO MANY FACE CREAM PRODUCTS TO SLOW DOWN AGING AND RESTORE YOUTH......, THEY START IN THERE LATE 20'S EARLY 30' THEY FACE STARTS DROOPING AND CROWS FEAT AND LINES , AROUND THERE POUTH PRUNE LIPS......THEY GET REAL UGLY WHEN THERE OLD.....SHYT YEAH

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » June 28th, 2007, 4:22 am

Bringin one to their friends maybe but ive known plenty of couples where both sides of the parents were gravely disapointed, especially chinese parents.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » June 28th, 2007, 4:57 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:yeah dealing with asian girls can be a bitch sometimes.
Most Americans couldn't stand one day with a Korean or Chinese mom, white boys would run away from home crying :lol: :lol:
I used to get beat 10 times with this cane every for every question I get wrong on a test back in ELEMENTARY school, and they were like 50 question math test - the first time I saw Roots I RELATED to that lol and I know I'm not the only Asian here that knows what I'm talking about
Cold Bear wrote:I hear some of these Asian females talk shit about their own men I get mad, and tell them "Stop talking shit about your own kind like that what's wrong with you" One got all upset saying what does it have to do with you?, but then later admitted I was right, and that society made her prefer whiteboys (she's half white so her father told her stay with the whites). What it comes down to is they are not down for their own kind and think that by only dating outside their race they will overcome their own insecurities with being Asian.
Society downplays Asian men, except for a "select few" in movies but then again even that gets degenerated into insults (Bruce Lee and his gay ass little "woo000000o-aaaaahhhh")
NICKELS wrote:YEAH ASIA WOMEN BE WALKING AROUND WITH THESE WHITE MODEL MAGAZINES , OR THEM US & PEOPLE MAGAZINE EMULATING WHITE WOMEN , WANTING TO COPY THERE VERSION OF BEAUTY ..........
More and more girls in Korea and Japan are getting that eyelid surgery to remove skin and other types of BS

Whatever, I'm not chasing down a self-derogatory self-hating b*tch. There are still plenty of real Asian women left

I HAD A KOREAN HOMIE FROM ELEMENTARY TO MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HE USE TO ALWAYS SAY THAT HE WOULD GET HIS ASS BEAT AND SHIT LIKE THAT FOR JUST SMALL THINGS AND I DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM BECAUSE HIS PARENTS WERE QUIET AND SEEMED NICE BUT I LATER FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS TRUE BECAUSE THE NIGGA AND HIS TWO SISTERS STRAIGHT RAN AWAY AND I DIDN'T SEE THIS HIM UNTIL LIKE TWO OR THREE YEARS AGO. ALSO MY SENIOR YEAR I HAD A GIRLFRIEND WHO WAS KOREAN AND BLACK HER BEST FRIEND WAS ALSO BLACK/KOREAN AND THEY WOULD BOTH TALK AND LAUGH HOW THEY MOTHER TRIPPED SOMETIMES.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » June 28th, 2007, 4:58 am

Lonewolf wrote:I got this Filipino girl that I alwasy chop it up with, she's real cool and all, always trying to look her best and learn up on things. I can rap with her about just about anything, but don't let a Filipino or Asian come try and talk to her cause she wont even put up a front. I asked her what's up with that, cause I get along with Pinoys real cool, but she sais that Filipinos are like old-school Mesxicans, all macho in the house and sh*t, she also says that Filipinos are followers and not inventors and deragatory sh*t like that. I'm like WHAT? You serious girl, and f*ck yeah she's all serious about it. Then I hit some of the Pinoy Homies I be chopping it up with and they say that what we see here in the states are many of them Filipino and Asian women who want to escape their "culture" . . those that can't hang with customs and traditions, those that are wild and those that are gold-diggers, so anytime a Navy boy steps off the ship in the Islands, there you'll see these women ready to be all nice and sh*t to them Americans, and since Black men have a problem with their women not taking any sh*t from them, then they meet up with these Asian women who are all accomodating and will do whatever the f*ck, THERE IT IS, same goes with the White man. . WORD OF CAUTION! "I DIDN'T SAY IT, THEY DID" So don't bark up my tree.

FILIPINOS PRETTY MUCH cool PERIOD WITH EVERYBODY IN MY OPINION OR AT LEAST WITH MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 28th, 2007, 7:04 am

NICKELS wrote:THEY REALLY BELEIVE BRINGIN HOME A WHITE MAN IS COOL , .......THAT IT GIVES THEM STATUS TO BE WITH ONE , .....LMAO , YUCK !! :twisted:

WHITE WOMAN THEY AGE EARLY THATS THERE PROBLEM WITH BEAUTY - THATS WHY THEY INVENT SO MANY FACE CREAM PRODUCTS TO SLOW DOWN AGING AND RESTORE YOUTH......, THEY START IN THERE LATE 20'S EARLY 30' THEY FACE STARTS DROOPING AND CROWS FEAT AND LINES , AROUND THERE POUTH PRUNE LIPS......THEY GET REAL UGLY WHEN THERE OLD.....SHYT YEAH

LOL...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 28th, 2007, 12:37 pm

Y.G. wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:yeah dealing with asian girls can be a bitch sometimes.
Most Americans couldn't stand one day with a Korean or Chinese mom, white boys would run away from home crying :lol: :lol:
I used to get beat 10 times with this cane every for every question I get wrong on a test back in ELEMENTARY school, and they were like 50 question math test - the first time I saw Roots I RELATED to that lol and I know I'm not the only Asian here that knows what I'm talking about
Cold Bear wrote:I hear some of these Asian females talk shit about their own men I get mad, and tell them "Stop talking shit about your own kind like that what's wrong with you" One got all upset saying what does it have to do with you?, but then later admitted I was right, and that society made her prefer whiteboys (she's half white so her father told her stay with the whites). What it comes down to is they are not down for their own kind and think that by only dating outside their race they will overcome their own insecurities with being Asian.
Society downplays Asian men, except for a "select few" in movies but then again even that gets degenerated into insults (Bruce Lee and his gay ass little "woo000000o-aaaaahhhh")
NICKELS wrote:YEAH ASIA WOMEN BE WALKING AROUND WITH THESE WHITE MODEL MAGAZINES , OR THEM US & PEOPLE MAGAZINE EMULATING WHITE WOMEN , WANTING TO COPY THERE VERSION OF BEAUTY ..........
More and more girls in Korea and Japan are getting that eyelid surgery to remove skin and other types of BS

Whatever, I'm not chasing down a self-derogatory self-hating b*tch. There are still plenty of real Asian women left

I HAD A KOREAN HOMIE FROM ELEMENTARY TO MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HE USE TO ALWAYS SAY THAT HE WOULD GET HIS ASS BEAT AND SHIT LIKE THAT FOR JUST SMALL THINGS AND I DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM BECAUSE HIS PARENTS WERE QUIET AND SEEMED NICE BUT I LATER FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS TRUE BECAUSE THE NIGGA AND HIS TWO SISTERS STRAIGHT RAN AWAY AND I DIDN'T SEE THIS HIM UNTIL LIKE TWO OR THREE YEARS AGO. ALSO MY SENIOR YEAR I HAD A GIRLFRIEND WHO WAS KOREAN AND BLACK HER BEST FRIEND WAS ALSO BLACK/KOREAN AND THEY WOULD BOTH TALK AND LAUGH HOW THEY MOTHER TRIPPED SOMETIMES.
I heard somewhere that Korean women are statistically the most prone to violence and there's no argument here. I hear other kids whining about extension cords... and I'm like I just beat with a cane, why do you think I was absent for a week? I'm surprised they all ran away together though. And ya, you would have no idea if anything was happening in the family, we keep that stuff hidden. In fact I never tell anyone stuff like this, but this is just the internet so I can speak free here

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » June 29th, 2007, 1:25 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:yeah dealing with asian girls can be a bitch sometimes.
Most Americans couldn't stand one day with a Korean or Chinese mom, white boys would run away from home crying :lol: :lol:
I used to get beat 10 times with this cane every for every question I get wrong on a test back in ELEMENTARY school, and they were like 50 question math test - the first time I saw Roots I RELATED to that lol and I know I'm not the only Asian here that knows what I'm talking about
Cold Bear wrote:I hear some of these Asian females talk shit about their own men I get mad, and tell them "Stop talking shit about your own kind like that what's wrong with you" One got all upset saying what does it have to do with you?, but then later admitted I was right, and that society made her prefer whiteboys (she's half white so her father told her stay with the whites). What it comes down to is they are not down for their own kind and think that by only dating outside their race they will overcome their own insecurities with being Asian.
Society downplays Asian men, except for a "select few" in movies but then again even that gets degenerated into insults (Bruce Lee and his gay ass little "woo000000o-aaaaahhhh")
NICKELS wrote:YEAH ASIA WOMEN BE WALKING AROUND WITH THESE WHITE MODEL MAGAZINES , OR THEM US & PEOPLE MAGAZINE EMULATING WHITE WOMEN , WANTING TO COPY THERE VERSION OF BEAUTY ..........
More and more girls in Korea and Japan are getting that eyelid surgery to remove skin and other types of BS

Whatever, I'm not chasing down a self-derogatory self-hating b*tch. There are still plenty of real Asian women left

I HAD A KOREAN HOMIE FROM ELEMENTARY TO MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HE USE TO ALWAYS SAY THAT HE WOULD GET HIS ASS BEAT AND SHIT LIKE THAT FOR JUST SMALL THINGS AND I DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM BECAUSE HIS PARENTS WERE QUIET AND SEEMED NICE BUT I LATER FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS TRUE BECAUSE THE NIGGA AND HIS TWO SISTERS STRAIGHT RAN AWAY AND I DIDN'T SEE THIS HIM UNTIL LIKE TWO OR THREE YEARS AGO. ALSO MY SENIOR YEAR I HAD A GIRLFRIEND WHO WAS KOREAN AND BLACK HER BEST FRIEND WAS ALSO BLACK/KOREAN AND THEY WOULD BOTH TALK AND LAUGH HOW THEY MOTHER TRIPPED SOMETIMES.
I heard somewhere that Korean women are statistically the most prone to violence and there's no argument here. I hear other kids whining about extension cords... and I'm like I just beat with a cane, why do you think I was absent for a week? I'm surprised they all ran away together though. And ya, you would have no idea if anything was happening in the family, we keep that stuff hidden. In fact I never tell anyone stuff like this, but this is just the internet so I can speak free here


YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: WHY DO ASIAN WOMEN LOVE WHITE MEN SO MUCH ??

Unread post by Sentenza » June 29th, 2007, 3:45 am

NICKELS wrote:IN NEWYORK YOU SEE MORE ASIAN WOMEN WITH WHITE MEN , THEN WITH ASIAN MEN ,........DO THEY SEE THERE MALE COUNTERPARTS AS LESS MASCULINE THEN WHITE MEN ....BECAUSE OF WAR AND MOVIES ...AND THEY CONTROLL WORLD POLITICS ?
From what i know and that counts at least for the women in China, they seem to believe that every European or American is rich. I had two friends who lived there and the chinese girls were standing in line for them.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: WHY DO ASIAN WOMEN LOVE WHITE MEN SO MUCH ??

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 29th, 2007, 11:20 am

Sentenza wrote:
NICKELS wrote:IN NEWYORK YOU SEE MORE ASIAN WOMEN WITH WHITE MEN , THEN WITH ASIAN MEN ,........DO THEY SEE THERE MALE COUNTERPARTS AS LESS MASCULINE THEN WHITE MEN ....BECAUSE OF WAR AND MOVIES ...AND THEY CONTROLL WORLD POLITICS ?
From what i know and that counts at least for the women in China, they seem to believe that every European or American is rich. I had two friends who lived there and the chinese girls were standing in line for them.
That's true, same goes for Mexicans deep south in the interior, but for the most part "they are correct" . . that is ~~> Rich in Comaprisson to what's around them.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”