NEW PLANS FOR WHITE POWER TO STAY IN CONTROL WORLDWIDE

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

NEW PLANS FOR WHITE POWER TO STAY IN CONTROL WORLDWIDE

Unread post by NICKELS » June 25th, 2007, 3:59 pm

http://www.counter-racism.com/soundbite ... ingnow.mp3

LISTEN TO THIS SOUNDNITE FROM A WHITE PERSON EXPLAINING HOW ITS BEING DONE OR WILL BE PLANNED ....

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » June 25th, 2007, 8:51 pm

I started to listen, and got distracted and went to the web page to see if I could find a transcript of that anywhere.

This has to be one of the most convoluted web pages I have ever visited.

Nickels, did you just happen upon that clip or is that a page that you go to often and participate in the forums?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 12:11 am

NAH SOME DUDE SENT THAT SOUND BITE TO ME...............TO ME TO LISTEN TO IT. , SO I THROUGH IT ON HERE. TO GET EVERYBODYS RESPONSE TO IT.

trent

Unread post by trent » June 27th, 2007, 1:37 pm

that's some deep shyt bruh!!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 27th, 2007, 3:13 pm

BUT THEY ARE ACTUALLY , DOING THESE THINGS .......BLACKS ARE NOT STRONG MENTALLY AS A PEOPLE ANY MORE , WE HAVE TO COME BACK TOGETHER , CLEAN HOUSE.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » June 27th, 2007, 7:43 pm

white people like that need to die he sounds like a dumbass redneck who thinks he is well educated who really lives in a fantasy world who thinks white supremacy is world domination

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 27th, 2007, 11:00 pm

Asparagus? lol. Anyways I think this man sounds so completely ignorant. I want no part of it. Fuck him and his plans.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 1st, 2007, 11:17 am

He sounds like an ignorant man who thinks himself wise (as opposed to actually being wise) as well as a racist hold-over. I suppose we'll always have a minority of white people clinging to a past legacy that don't change with the times. Their numbers have decreased in proportion to the population over time but they do keep prostelyzing. The beliefs and arguments they apply keep the vast majority of educated and sane whites away, however.

If they really want to gain power, they'll need to change most everything about what they are doing. For starters they would need to stop denying historical truth, promoting false worldviews, and seeking to replay a flawed paradigm that did not work and will never work in the future. These things are simply unpallatable to the vast majority of white Americans on many levels and for good reason.

About the only thing that is working for them is appealing to the problems that exist.

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Red Kelly » October 26th, 2007, 7:01 pm

The sound bite is the voice of a black man named Neely Fuller Jr. Anyone who goes and reads the website listed on the link will quickly see that it is not a white person or an ignorant redneck.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 26th, 2007, 9:12 pm

Red Kelly wrote:The sound bite is the voice of a black man named Neely Fuller Jr. Anyone who goes and reads the website listed on the link will quickly see that it is not a white person or an ignorant redneck.
NICKLES what do you think about that?

http://www.houseofnubian.com/IBS/Simple ... /010J.html

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 26th, 2007, 11:55 pm

Paranoia really is the best warfare tactic... LOL

hey nickels.... whatcha gonna do now?

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » October 29th, 2007, 7:22 pm

Soon in the United States there will be no "white race." The white supremacists believe that you need to be 100% white or your not "pure" but day by day races are mixing with other races. Mexicans and Whites, Blacks and Asians. Races are getting together and having mixed kids.

I believe there will be no 1 race. The future of America will be a bunch of mixed races in 1 and there will be no majority race because this country is the land of the immigrants and there will always be outsiders coming into the country in seek of a better life. Those outsiders being Black, Latino, Middle Eastern, Asian, regardless of there race will be accepted and will eventually leave there race and go with another to have kids or w/e they want.

If some one is 90% white 10% Asian guess what.... Hes not considered white. Thats why I believe there will be no "white" race in the United States in the future. Until then we'll still have idiots thinking that there is one supreme race and rest assured they will continue to try there idiotic attempts to prevail until there numbers vanish.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 30th, 2007, 12:04 pm

Race mixing has always been going on, since day one, that doesnt mean that one "race" will disappear at all one day.
Shit there are whole nations who consist of mixed people, thats nothing new.
Turkey, Egypt, Mexico, Pakistan, Algeria, Brazil and so on and so on.

And also i dont know who is supposed to be behind that white supremacist secret agenda bs, in the first post. Not even in my extended environment i know anyone who thinks of bs like that.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 30th, 2007, 5:22 pm

Sentenza wrote:Race mixing has always been going on, since day one, that doesnt mean that one "race" will disappear at all one day.

And also i dont know who is supposed to be behind that white supremacist secret agenda bs, in the first post. Not even in my extended environment i know anyone who thinks of bs like that.
Which in a round about way brings me to a point I brought up in another thread. Why is it that just because some whites are dedicated to preserving the white race is that viewed as racist?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 30th, 2007, 11:04 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Race mixing has always been going on, since day one, that doesnt mean that one "race" will disappear at all one day.

Which in a round about way brings me to a point I brought up in another thread. Why is it that just because some whites are dedicated to preserving the white race is that viewed as racist?
Basically i think that is ok. I know of plenty people who stick to their own kind when it comes to marrying, without that its being considered racist. Algerian, Greek, Indian, German and so on.
I think it gets difficult when this decision is based on the belief of racial superiority rather then preserving cultural identity. Thats at least where i am having a problem with it.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 31st, 2007, 12:09 am

Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Basically i think that is ok. I know of plenty people who stick to their own kind when it comes to marrying, without that its being considered racist. Algerian, Greek, Indian, German and so on.
I think it gets difficult when this decision is based on the belief of racial superiority rather then preserving cultural identity. Thats at least where i am having a problem with it.
being a separatist when it comes to procreation, has been taken by people outside the parameters as jusgement. The problem is people take the thoughts and actions of others personally.
What I think and believe has no bearing on anyone else. But too many times I have heard people cry of injustice because they somehow feel threatened or inferior. They have every right to draw similar boundries. I would not feel in any way excluded by that and would honor and respect that as those person's beliefs.
It's about respect.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 31st, 2007, 5:06 am

justice league wrote: What I think and believe has no bearing on anyone else. But too many times I have heard people cry of injustice because they somehow feel threatened or inferior. They have every right to draw similar boundries. I would not feel in any way excluded by that and would honor and respect that as those person's beliefs.
It's about respect.
Yep. Why disrespect someone for believing in something different then you do. In my experience those that feel threatened or inferior and turn that into racism or aggression against other peoples beliefs are insecure, weak minded persons.
I have my identity so i dont have to be threatened by someone elses. Like you said, respect is the key.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » October 31st, 2007, 9:53 am

Sentenza wrote:
justice league wrote: What I think and believe has no bearing on anyone else. But too many times I have heard people cry of injustice because they somehow feel threatened or inferior. They have every right to draw similar boundries. I would not feel in any way excluded by that and would honor and respect that as those person's beliefs.
It's about respect.
Yep. Why disrespect someone for believing in something different then you do. In my experience those that feel threatened or inferior and turn that into racism or aggression against other peoples beliefs are insecure, weak minded persons.
I have my identity so i dont have to be threatened by someone elses. Like you said, respect is the key.
I respect other peoples opinions on matters like drawing lines but I do think it's silly. Especially when it comes to procreating, why limit yourself with who you might sleep with based on skin colour?! I could never do that! If I'm going to not sleep with someone it's because their ugly not because of their skin colour. And ugly people come in all colours. :P

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 31st, 2007, 12:18 pm

if white people want to only be with white people what's wrong with that? I don't see a problem.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 31st, 2007, 4:13 pm

same....wana be with jst black people too

id live in the nickerson gardens or the magnolia projects than live in a white neighborhood.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 4th, 2007, 2:20 am

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the "white race" will vanish from the face of the earth. I'm saying that in time there will be very very few if not any 100% "white" people in the United States. So few that none of them will meet up to the standards of the "pure race" so what this man is saying is totally impossible and will never happen. Just look at the census. Caucasian population is going down year by year. Witch is a good nor bad thing it just shows that there won't be a "white race" to take over the United States like most of these Nazi's ramble on about. Its just not possible I'm not sure why they evem continue to believe it is.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 5th, 2007, 9:07 am

twocost wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the "white race" will vanish from the face of the earth. I'm saying that in time there will be very very few if not any 100% "white" people in the United States. So few that none of them will meet up to the standards of the "pure race" so what this man is saying is totally impossible and will never happen. Just look at the census. Caucasian population is going down year by year. Witch is a good nor bad thing it just shows that there won't be a "white race" to take over the United States like most of these Nazi's ramble on about. Its just not possible I'm not sure why they evem continue to believe it is.
That's the problem, too many people out there thinking that their "race" is 100% anything. There's no such thing. There's no one person out there that's linage is untouched. If there is, chances are really, really good you're inbred and that's nothing to be proud of or brag about. This idea of a pure race is a joke. I have a better chance of finding bigfoot before you find a pure racial anything. There's more proof that bigfoot exists, then there is that "Race" even exists.