Dissing Asians

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 30th, 2007, 9:22 pm

se11 wrote:^^ but is that right? like you said its still racist and in all fairness it is the 21st century, nobody needs to call anyone anything to "defend" themselvs anymore.
I never said it was right. Im not defending it at all. Im just saying that thats what the society has built itself up on socially.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 30th, 2007, 9:25 pm

perongregory wrote:No one says anything about jews who get on your ass right away if you say something that can be perceived as anti-semitic, or how they fu-- up Arabs all day in Israel, why? Because of how they have been treated throughout history and the defenses and attitudes they have built up becuase of it. That's what kinda happens with blacks and whites in regards to racial epithets. The truth is blacks don't carry much weight in the infrastructure to really cause damage to another group of people, so I can call a Korean something racist, but he doesn't have to say shit he can just not serve me, or drive me to not buy from him and I'm at a major disservice in that him and his kind provide all the services I need, ya dig?

And rappers have said things similar to that lyric you posted Michuhsuh... A line I've heard from a few rappers: "I'm killin more niggas than the klan."
No i dont dig. I cant get down with what ur saying....its ignorant to say the least.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 30th, 2007, 11:53 pm

perongregory wrote:The truth is blacks don't carry much weight in the infrastructure to really cause damage to another group of people, so I can call a Korean something racist, but he doesn't have to say shit he can just not serve me, or drive me to not buy from him and I'm at a major disservice in that him and his kind provide all the services I need, ya dig?

And rappers have said things similar to that lyric you posted Michuhsuh... A line I've heard from a few rappers: "I'm killin more niggas than the klan."
About that "just not serve" things... that's exactly what I meant. If a Korean guy just stops serving a black guy for harrassing the store and bothering customers, then they just react more and make it into a racial thing. Instead of "you're not serving me because I'm acting like an asshole", they go "f_ck you chink ass gook ass muthaf*ckers" and get all crazy about it.

Look at all the complaints about Asian store workers and store owners on this forum - non of them have been about being called something racist by them - instead they are complaints about not being treated, being followed and watched suspiciously, basically about being "disserviced" in general.

And about that lyrics, ya sh*t is real sad in rap, I just twisted a Clipse lyrics to get that. But the point remains valid, and both are wrong, I was just pointing out to TeeKay that it's not "just rhyming" when you use a derogatory term like that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 1st, 2007, 2:08 am

I dont give a fuck what yall think -comin at me all ignorant- cuz if you read my first post I already said I dont agree with calling anyone a racial epithet, and its already proven by my deamonor on the site. Now, what I was saying is a black person can say all he wants (not saying that it's ok or right so stop jumping a head of yourselves) but in the end he can't affect the Korean community, or other groups who hold sway over black life and functionality, like they can affect the black community, and that is the truth. So chill out, and read what I type with a clear mind instead of having all of these preconceived notions.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 1st, 2007, 2:12 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
perongregory wrote:The truth is blacks don't carry much weight in the infrastructure to really cause damage to another group of people, so I can call a Korean something racist, but he doesn't have to say shit he can just not serve me, or drive me to not buy from him and I'm at a major disservice in that him and his kind provide all the services I need, ya dig?

About that "just not serve" things... that's exactly what I meant. If a Korean guy just stops serving a black guy for harrassing the store and bothering customers, then they just react more and make it into a racial thing. Instead of "you're not serving me because I'm acting like an ahole", they go "f_ck you chink ass gook ass muthaf*ckers" and get all crazy about it.

Look at all the complaints about Asian store workers and store owners on this forum - non of them have been about being called something racist by them - instead they are complaints about not being treated, being followed and watched suspiciously, basically about being "disserviced" in general.

And about that lyrics, ya sh*t is real sad in rap, I just twisted a Clipse lyrics to get that. But the point remains valid, and both are wrong, I was just pointing out to TeeKay that it's not "just rhyming" when you use a derogatory term like that.
How can you get at me about what I was saying about blacks, something which is actually truthful (since I dont agree with calling people racial epithets, but Koreans and other races actually do provide alot of the services blacks rely on), and then play down the stereotypical and racist behavior of your own people? The Korean "disservice" was based off of racist views, just as the black aggressiveness was based off of racist views.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 1st, 2007, 6:52 am

Arent the asians and the blacks cool now. They both dont like mexicans down in Cali, and i herd they click up together. Also alot of asians beef with each other for example Japenese and the Koreans they both dont really like each other.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 1st, 2007, 8:35 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:

About that "just not serve" things... that's exactly what I meant. If a Korean guy just stops serving a black guy for harrassing the store and bothering customers, then they just react more and make it into a racial thing. Instead of "you're not serving me because I'm acting like an ahole", they go "f_ck you chink ass gook ass muthaf*ckers" and get all crazy about it.

Theres two sides to that. Dont act like everytime theres some type of tension between an asian store owner and an african american its because the african american was harassing the store. Yea they get harassed but in that same breath they harass. And then you have to ask why is there that hostility from the african american to begin with?? Maybe cuz theres a history of being harassed from the asian store owner.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 1st, 2007, 8:41 am

perongregory wrote:I dont give a fu-- what yall think -comin at me all ignorant- because if you read my first post I already said I dont agree with calling anyone a racial epithet, and its already proven by my deamonor on the site. Now, what I was saying is a black person can say all he wants (not saying that it's ok or right so stop jumping a head of yourselves) but in the end he can't affect the Korean community, or other groups who hold sway over black life and functionality, like they can affect the black community, and that is the truth. So chill out, and read what I type with a clear mind instead of having all of these preconceived notions.
:shock: How is it that an african american cant affect the Korean community??? Why is it that people provide services?? Because there is a want and a need for that particular service! If african americans decide that they arent going to use that particular service provided by an asian in their neighborhood how is it that the african american cannot affect that said service. The service that the asian has invested in will no longer be profitable, is that not an affect? Theres no preconceived notions on my end, going by what u said.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 1st, 2007, 9:12 am

LcBwC wrote:
se11 wrote:^^ but is that right? like you said its still racist and in all fairness it is the 21st century, nobody needs to call anyone anything to "defend" themselvs anymore.
I never said it was right. Im not defending it at all. Im just saying that thats what the society has built itself up on socially.
ok got you and agreed 100%.
Now, what I was saying is a black person can say all he wants (not saying that it's ok or right so stop jumping a head of yourselves) but in the end he can't affect the Korean community, or other groups who hold sway over black life and functionality, like they can affect the black community, and that is the truth. So chill out, and read what I type with a clear mind instead of having all of these preconceived notions.
i can stand in the street and call every black person that passes the n-bomb and it won't affect their life. it might hurt their feelings, get them really mad or upset, or make them reflect, but at the end of the day, they can still do the same things they were going to do if i didn't call them the n-bomb. so yeah, the word does hold more weight, but at the end of the day it's not going to hold sway over jack shit anymore than cracker, gook, spic, or beaner does.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 1st, 2007, 3:49 pm

okay this store owner stuff is getting less and less rational

Back to my intended topic, I just wanted to bring up that both in American society and in the media racism against Asians gets downplayed. That's all.

I originally wanted to put up other posts of videos from all other "groups" with something said by each group (Whites, Chicanos, others) dissing Asians but I didn't get a chance before this turned into a Black vs. Asian thing.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » July 1st, 2007, 4:39 pm

korea jin dekubo no temorika

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 1st, 2007, 6:49 pm

LcBwC wrote:
perongregory wrote:I dont give a fu-- what yall think -comin at me all ignorant- because if you read my first post I already said I dont agree with calling anyone a racial epithet, and its already proven by my deamonor on the site. Now, what I was saying is a black person can say all he wants (not saying that it's ok or right so stop jumping a head of yourselves) but in the end he can't affect the Korean community, or other groups who hold sway over black life and functionality, like they can affect the black community, and that is the truth. So chill out, and read what I type with a clear mind instead of having all of these preconceived notions.
:shock: How is it that an african american cant affect the Korean community??? Why is it that people provide services?? Because there is a want and a need for that particular service! If african americans decide that they arent going to use that particular service provided by an asian in their neighborhood how is it that the african american cannot affect that said service. The service that the asian has invested in will no longer be profitable, is that not an affect? Theres no preconceived notions on my end, going by what u said.
Simple, Koreans (then and some now) owned "vital" businesses in and out of the black comm., blacks (then and now) owned some vital stores with the majority being in their community. Now if blacks decided not to patronize Korean stores, they affect the Koreans that do business in the black community. If the Koreans decide to pull out and leave the blacks with nothing well the blacks won't have shit, until someone else comes in capitalizes. Simply, the Koreans have more options than the black inner city community. How many options does the average inner city black have?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 1st, 2007, 6:54 pm

se11 wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
ok got you and agreed 100%.
Now, what I was saying is a black person can say all he wants (not saying that it's ok or right so stop jumping a head of yourselves) but in the end he can't affect the Korean community, or other groups who hold sway over black life and functionality, like they can affect the black community, and that is the truth. So chill out, and read what I type with a clear mind instead of having all of these preconceived notions.
i can stand in the street and call every black person that passes the n-bomb and it won't affect their life. it might hurt their feelings, get them really mad or upset, or make them reflect, but at the end of the day, they can still do the same things they were going to do if i didn't call them the n-bomb. so yeah, the word does hold more weight, but at the end of the day it's not going to hold sway over jack shit anymore than cracker, gook, spic, or beaner does.
fair, but it does hold more weight cuz there is more of a history behind it. There is more violence, death, and just malicious acts (at least in this country) tied to that word then those others. That's why anti-semitism is not taken lightly by jews, cuz of the persecution that has resulted due to others anti-semitism. A crime is a crime but not all crimes are equal, well I guess that applies to certain epithets.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 1st, 2007, 9:07 pm

perongregory wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Simple, Koreans (then and some now) owned "vital" businesses in and out of the black comm., blacks (then and now) owned some vital stores with the majority being in their community. Now if blacks decided not to patronize Korean stores, they affect the Koreans that do business in the black community. If the Koreans decide to pull out and leave the blacks with nothing well the blacks won't have shit, until someone else comes in capitalizes. Simply, the Koreans have more options than the black inner city community. How many options does the average inner city black have?
They have plenty of options homie, its just about if they have the know how or will to pick up on them. Understand one thing. Supply and Demand. If Koreans pick up and go please believe the next person with some money will be right there to provide that service. And really and truly the demand is always more important cuz it dictates supply, so that said how many Koreans you know gonna run away from money.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 1st, 2007, 9:16 pm

A crime is a crime but not all crimes are equal
i dont believe this. crime is a crime, no matter who does it to who. there's no difference between criminals.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 2nd, 2007, 10:39 pm

se11 wrote:
i dont believe this. crime is a crime, no matter who does it to who. there's no difference between criminals.
Really, so a dude who steals some bread to feed his family - who will techinically be labeled a criminal- is as bad and deserves the same punishment as some fool who kills someone?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 2nd, 2007, 10:45 pm

LcBwC wrote:
perongregory wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
They have plenty of options homie, its just about if they have the know how or will to pick up on them. Understand one thing. Supply and Demand. If Koreans pick up and go please believe the next person with some money will be right there to provide that service. And really and truly the demand is always more important because it dictates supply, so that said how many Koreans you know gonna run away from money.
this is true, but it's not that simple. We're not putting in the monetray facts that have a great influence on keeping people within their neighborhoods to shop for vitals. If you dont own shit, you dont run shit, and thats something blacks have been denied and have a hard time accomplishing in this country. Like se11 said, calling someone a nigger wont physically prevent someone from doin what they gotta do, but denying them service, employment, and so on will, and that's the point I am trying to make.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 3rd, 2007, 9:52 am

perongregory wrote:
se11 wrote:
Really, so a dude who steals some bread to feed his family - who will techinically be labeled a criminal- is as bad and deserves the same punishment as some fool who kills someone?
we are not talking about nothing like this so dont even bring this argument up. and for the most part, in this country, the very slight few people that should be stealing for "bread" don't, they work 2 jobs and do extra shit on the side to get by.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 3rd, 2007, 11:23 am

perongregory wrote:
this is true, but it's not that simple. We're not putting in the monetray facts that have a great influence on keeping people within their neighborhoods to shop for vitals. If you dont own shit, you dont run shit, and thats something blacks have been denied and have a hard time accomplishing in this country. Like se11 said, calling someone a nigger wont physically prevent someone from doin what they gotta do, but denying them service, employment, and so on will, and that's the point I am trying to make.
Thats not just with african american people tho...thats with everyone. Denying anyone service or employment will hinder their financial abilities. I dont know too many people whod want to work for a racist person anyway. Its a cycle and I agree with that. Nonetheless the demand is the driving factor and to act like african americans have no power, will, or drive in the economy is simply put...IGNORANT!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 3rd, 2007, 11:30 am

Nonetheless the demand is the driving factor and to act like african americans have no power, will, or drive in the economy is simply put...IGNORANT!
well put.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 3rd, 2007, 6:08 pm

LcBwC wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Thats not just with african american people tho...thats with everyone. Denying anyone service or employment will hinder their financial abilities. I dont know too many people whod want to work for a racist person anyway. Its a cycle and I agree with that. Nonetheless the demand is the driving factor and to act like african americans have no power, will, or drive in the economy is simply put...IGNORANT!
the demand isn't just the driving factor. THey did a big ass study on this shit, concentrating more on food, and why AA's health was worse due to the cheap ass fast food places, and liquor store BS that runs throughout the comm., and the lack of good supermarkets. I'm gonna see if I can find the study. And se11 you never study but you always got something to say. You base everything off of emotions and alot of the time it's BS.

Also, I asked you if two crimes, differentiated by severity considered equal, and you come at me with some bull talkin about "we are not talking about nothing like this so dont even bring this argument up." If this is so, how come you said this, "i dont believe this. crime is a crime, no matter who does it to who. there's no difference between criminals"? You don't want to answer the question because you know all crimes are not equal.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 3rd, 2007, 8:03 pm

if a starving african steals fish or chicken to feed his family because his nation is over populated, underfed, disease ridden, and poor, i think we can all let that slide, in any third world place on the planet.

how does this relate into this discussion? you said "A crime is a crime but not all crimes are equal", what were you getting at here?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 3rd, 2007, 10:41 pm

se11 wrote:if a starving african steals fish or chicken
se11 you know someone is gonna jump on that man even if you didn't mean it "that way"

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 3rd, 2007, 11:04 pm

im sure, but i mean literally mean like dead fish or a live chicken, because in many places in africa they don't have processed foods.

Doshen
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Doshen » January 31st, 2008, 10:11 am

Richboy17 wrote:Alot of asians especially Koreans dont liek hispanic and black people. They always look down on them and shit.
that's cause majority of korean foos don't hold no weight in the "game" so most of thier kin become law abiding corner store citizens ya diggg?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 31st, 2008, 11:09 am

perongregory wrote:I agree with what you say. It's #%@& up it's like everybody in America becomes racist even if they are being discriminated against and facing racism themselves. I'm proud to say I never took part in that ignorance, talking bad on another group just because it's not mine. But with the Ice Cube thing, if you were black and dealing with the many Korean store owners in SC at that time, you probably felt like he did when he wrote that song. I know you're Korean so you take it diff., but it's not like Asians don't have their beliefs and say shit, make shit, etc. about blacks. The diff. between most other races and a good portion of American blacks is that we don't give a fu-- and say that shit out loud. Others wait for numbers, say shit in private, or explode and let their feelings slip.
Man when I go to Korea Town I too get discriminated by some of the Korean store owners. Fu ck em. But I know every race got the goods and bads. I worked for some cool ass Korea store owners too.

Whenever a person runs into a race that they only feel the negativity from, just know that theres more to that race outside of where you stay. Ignorance can harm a motha fu cka.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 31st, 2008, 11:26 am

NikexCortez wrote:
perongregory wrote:I agree with what you say. It's #%@& up it's like everybody in America becomes racist even if they are being discriminated against and facing racism themselves. I'm proud to say I never took part in that ignorance, talking bad on another group just because it's not mine. But with the Ice Cube thing, if you were black and dealing with the many Korean store owners in SC at that time, you probably felt like he did when he wrote that song. I know you're Korean so you take it diff., but it's not like Asians don't have their beliefs and say shit, make shit, etc. about blacks. The diff. between most other races and a good portion of American blacks is that we don't give a fu-- and say that shit out loud. Others wait for numbers, say shit in private, or explode and let their feelings slip.
Man when I go to Korea Town I too get discriminated by some of the Korean store owners. Fu ck em. But I know every race got the goods and bads. I worked for some cool ass Korea store owners too.

Whenever a person runs into a race that they only feel the negativity from, just know that theres more to that race outside of where you stay. Ignorance can harm a motha fu cka.
Yeah I feel you, after dealing with some not so cool Koreans, I came across some real cool down younger koreans, my ex girl was half korean too.

Doshen
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Doshen » January 31st, 2008, 11:58 am

NikexCortez wrote:

U saying I'm ignorant ? homie it's just a matter of experience I just got fed up being the nice guy so I choose to speak only to the non fob ones which is very rare here where I'm from .

Doshen
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Doshen » January 31st, 2008, 12:18 pm

Out here in Vancouver, Canada labeled Hongcouver, Japanada newly arrived Koreans come in the thousands at a time and when you mingle with these foos they tend to talk shit either bekuzz u don't sport the look they expect from you or cause ur hollering at a koreana that's meant ONLY for them(wtf). I'm filipino and they expect me to look like a mutha fuckin chinamen. They always ask me why I sag and what's with the all the red. They actually think I do it because I prefer the Japanese (who I don't think so highly of anyways) & I just give them that blank face and tell em it's nothing bekuzz they already think I'm some 'troublemaker'. One Korean guy even had the balls to say 'you aint asian, you're black' just cause I was sporting a black flag & I was minding my own damn bizness! I had to hold back my hand from backslappin his azz kuzz these fools don't know hip hop is a worldwide culture that influences more than just people of african decent. The philippines was the first 'AZN' :roll: country to actually flow in their native tongues and make something of it such as collaboratin with Kali emcees such as Daz. These other 3rd world countries on the come up just use hip hop as a way to fuel an old heated debate relating to racial tensions that shuda died a fucking long ass time ago(like 'Fuck Korea' and that one song 'Fuck Zapan' bitch pls). I can't even explain the thug life mentality to most of em ie ya fuck with me i fucks with chu on the streets kuzz they pretend they care and just nod and nod and give the occasional HMMM HMM..or the A SOU! then start talking korean with their buddies for like an hour and forget I'm fukkin there.. :x

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » March 16th, 2008, 3:35 am

MiChuhSuh wrote: Back to my intended topic, I just wanted to bring up that both in American society and in the media racism against Asians gets downplayed. That's all.
yeah it does get downplayed. i think the only time i seen it get talked about on mainstream tv was like tyra banks and on the def comedy jam.

but if u think about it, its been better recently... i haven't seen any bad crap on tv about asians since seung hui cho did that virginia tech thing.

trips me out how that works.

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Re: Dissing Asians

Unread post by chosunpride » June 5th, 2009, 2:32 pm

I spent 20 years of my life in the hood...Compton, Lynwood, LBC, SC, etc, cuz my old man had his businesses there. Yes a liquor store at 1 point and a fast food restaurant at another. You get robbed, yelled at, attacked, every F'n day and see how your mood changes. I remember some bitc1-1 pulling a gun on me because her milkshake wasnt big enough for 1 dollar. I was 15...wtf. Every week at about 1am we got a call from our alarm company that our glass was broken. The game machines are always jimmied and F'd up. That's why we look pissed. That's why we follow someone wearing all 1 color around the f'n store. My pops knew everyone in the area that was korean and the local black and mexican business owners. They all were murdered. Dont believe me? Weinerschnitzel owner (2 diff ones on LB and Alondra is just an example) and the liquor store across the street all were killed just to name a few. That shouldnt happen for 200 or so dollars. 2 funerals of friends a year and all this other crap to deal w/ and you wonder why asian business owners look pissed? All theyre trying to do is put food on the table and live a straight life and pay for their kids education which all parents should be doing. Go into a black owned business and see if the store owner keeps a close eye on you if you have your pants down to your ankles and are wearing all one color. I know my pops started out w/ jack sht in the US w/o knowing the english language when he came here and he worked and saved up as a cook at a burger joint in the CPT. Cant get more broke than that.
This goes for ghetto korean, chinese, etc neighborhoods too. Quit F'n w/ the business owners. Fix your mind, get off the drugs and BS and do something w/ your life.
And for those that say only Asians look pissed? Open your eyes #oto...you would be pissed too no matter what color u are.
This being said...there are plenty of people in the hood trying to make it the honest way, but not enough, and I made alot of friends, but definitely not enough survived. Fixing these communities is easy if YOU (everyone) does their part in educating what's right and wrong. Btw I had 1 asian friend for the 1st 16 years of my life and the rest were black or mexican. only 1 of my friends out of the 8 I had are still w/ me to this day from the hood. I'm old enough to know now that the hood wouldnt be a hood if u take control of your life and others do too...IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE an I hope you guys believe that and do something about it.

Not saying I'm perfect btw...I came out of the hood a criminal, but CHANGED my life around and now am a professional.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Dissing Asians

Unread post by perongregory » June 6th, 2009, 12:04 am

you right about that, but its not as easy as it seems... but you got your head on your shoulders, keep doin it the righteous way man.