Independence for Black people

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 20th, 2007, 5:06 pm

'X' wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote: You don't just walk away from a country and take a portion of it with you and hope that relations will some how be better.

What I dont get is that "take a portion" statement. Just give us what was originally ours and we should be cool.



I dont see whats so hard about understanding that for over 400 years there has been no complete freedom, justice, and equality for people of color in america. Our people have died striving for this. It's not in a perticular group of people as a whole to change their ways. It has been proven that Black folk has been willing(and dumb) to be with peace with white folk. We are not the obstacle to the peace process....
What don't you get? This whole topic is about starting a new country out of the existing American Geographic and no one is saying WHERE this country would be. I don't care if you call it TAKE a portion or GIVE a portion or HAND OVER a portion everyone keeps dodging a simple, yet very important question when it comes to a physical area in which your super-fun-happyland will be located in relation to the rest of the world in todays modern era maps. That's it, thats all I wanted to know and yet here I am, the person who thinks this idea is just nutzo giving the ONLY suggestions as far as a physical area is concerned.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 20th, 2007, 5:14 pm

perongregory wrote:I would go with political procedure, which I also agree wouldn't happen...I would rather see an end to the hypersegregation blacks face around the country even in this post civil rights era, but I dont think that will ever happen either. But i like to hear about this because there is action in it, not BS like we need to talk when most people don't want to talk, dont really see a problem, cant see the problem, or forcefully ignore the problems caused by forced hypersegregation in a multicultural nation.
Now we're getting somewhere. Perhaps a little pressure is in order to get people to wake up and realise that some of these issues are still present in 2007 and that they're still a very real problem in America.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » July 21st, 2007, 2:09 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
'X' wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote: You don't just walk away from a country and take a portion of it with you and hope that relations will some how be better.

What I dont get is that "take a portion" statement. Just give us what was originally ours and we should be cool.



I dont see whats so hard about understanding that for over 400 years there has been no complete freedom, justice, and equality for people of color in america. Our people have died striving for this. It's not in a perticular group of people as a whole to change their ways. It has been proven that Black folk has been willing(and dumb) to be with peace with white folk. We are not the obstacle to the peace process....
What don't you get? This whole topic is about starting a new country out of the existing American Geographic and no one is saying WHERE this country would be. I don't care if you call it TAKE a portion or GIVE a portion or HAND OVER a portion everyone keeps dodging a simple, yet very important question when it comes to a physical area in which your super-fun-happyland will be located in relation to the rest of the world in todays modern era maps. That's it, thats all I wanted to know and yet here I am, the person who thinks this idea is just nutzo giving the ONLY suggestions as far as a physical area is concerned.

This is some of the criticism Blacks would face from white people when these kind of issues are brought up why is it that white people are so hostile against this idea is it because it's black people trying to get thier land of their own? would the irish or italians get the same critcism? execpt from the fact the struggles the country would go to survive in which life is a struggle and you should never fear struggle only prepare for it which all countries go to even fully functional countries go to struggles of their own. EmperorPenquin why is it that your so agianst this idea is it because you feel threathen by black people having their own country in which it would give them a base where black people might get more help from for inciting more voilence or hate agianst white people or are you just too stubborn to give something to a group people who helped make america what it is today with their own blood and are owed something from you white people? and no talking it out doesn't solve anything read my earlier posts so this is not the best solution.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » July 21st, 2007, 2:46 am

If you whiteboys are still wandering how will black people ever be allowed to get a country of their own well we can demand it politically or through voilence which won't be neccessary unless provoced if not we just use Plan B that's Right whiteboys a PLAN B in which we urge Black people through out the country to immigrate to a certain State or certain parts of the country which we plan to get making the population of those states atleast 90% majority black or more and forcing white people to move out by making them feel threathened by these overwhelming majority leaving white people with no say in this matter since they wont be strong enough in that part of the country, i mean black folks have done it before in the past when black folks took over white neihbourhoods in the inner cities. also by doing this we even make the national gaurds or any other army divisions in those states fully black which would come in handy for the country's first military. since every state has their own fully functioning economy, power plants, water supply and sanitation systems and other resources to live on it wont be a problem build upon those resources. even if the government still refuses we can always try the U.N. who would have no choice but to give us permission for independence after looking at black people's dominace over those states because it will be our right.

So this is part of the plan how the country might lead to being giving independence so if you whiyteboys still have Bullsh*t to say about this plz feel free to.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 21st, 2007, 8:37 am

I LOVE THE IDEA , BUT DIDNT THE MORMONS OR OMISH PEOPLE TRY THAT......OR IS DOING THAT , I BELIEVE BLACKS SHOULD DOMINATE A CERTAIN AREA OF THE STATES FROM SOUTHEREN STATES TO PARTS OF THE EAST ...AND BUILD A LINE TO AFRICA AND JAMAICA , WESTINDIES , OF IMPORTING DIAMONDS , GOLD ETC. ....

JUST LIKE THE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS.....

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 21st, 2007, 8:57 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:If you whiteboys are still wandering how will black people ever be allowed to get a country of their own well we can demand it politically or through voilence which won't be neccessary unless provoced if not we just use Plan B that's Right whiteboys a PLAN B in which we urge Black people through out the country to immigrate to a certain State or certain parts of the country which we plan to get making the population of those states atleast 90% majority black or more and forcing white people to move out by making them feel threathened by these overwhelming majority leaving white people with no say in this matter since they wont be strong enough in that part of the country, i mean black folks have done it before in the past when black folks took over white neihbourhoods in the inner cities. also by doing this we even make the national gaurds or any other army divisions in those states fully black which would come in handy for the country's first military. since every state has their own fully functioning economy, power plants, water supply and sanitation systems and other resources to live on it wont be a problem build upon those resources. even if the government still refuses we can always try the U.N. who would have no choice but to give us permission for independence after looking at black people's dominace over those states because it will be our right.

So this is part of the plan how the country might lead to being giving independence so if you whiyteboys still have Bullsh*t to say about this plz feel free to.
Thank you for finally giving some feedback into how this would play out. And to answer your question on the post above this, no I'm not at all threatened by it. As I stated numerous times and even took the time to outline it in detail, the reason I couldn't see this type of plan totally working is because I believe a plan like this would cause more division amongst Americans and the black community and I don't see the point in that. It kind of defeats the purpose behind being your own country if you're just in turn causing more alienation.

You said in your post though that by moving in you would more or less force out white people who weren't comfortable with that living arrangement. What about those that are comfortable? What about those that may see your cause and want to help take it up too? Are they allowed to, or any coloured folk for that matter. And even though a lot of states have their own power plants and water treatment centres they do also rely on each surrounding state to function (with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii :P ). So it does still become a problem to an extent. And though UN may "have" to help you, they're anything but quick. You'd literally have America breathing down your neck (if you're in one of the lower 48 states) and no means of defense early on and UN years away from mobilizing any sort of help. You may not have used force and used political means to make your new country but as we've seen in the past of America that means nothing to them when they see something they want for themselves. It would be a very, very hard struggle. It really comes down to weighing options. Staying in America of the hopes thing get better and equal, or struggling to create a brand new country. Again, thanks for actually taking the time to come up with some sort of strategy.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 21st, 2007, 9:34 am

EmperorPenguin wrote: It really comes down to weighing options. Staying in America of the hopes thing get better and equal, or struggling to create a brand new country.
Again, we been here how long? Things will NEVER get better or equal. It will never happen. History proves this.


EmperorPenguin wrote: Again, thanks for actually taking the time to come up with some sort of strategy.
Some things are not to be shared...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 21st, 2007, 10:00 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
'X' wrote:"Further divide"? Where do you live again? How much more could america be divided on race? And can the 'racial tension' get any worse than it is/has been?
And where do you live again?

Image
Gaaarrrrrrrrrr, I say it could get faaaarrrrrrrrr worse
LOL @ that pic

Id rather live in asshole racist America, than genocideland Rwanda......

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 21st, 2007, 11:36 am

'X' wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote: It really comes down to weighing options. Staying in America of the hopes thing get better and equal, or struggling to create a brand new country.
Again, we been here how long? Things will NEVER get better or equal. It will never happen. History proves this.
Like I said, if you truely believe that then I can't fault you for seriously considering the idea of wanting a new nation. More power to you.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » July 21st, 2007, 4:51 pm

A Ghost wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
'X' wrote:"Further divide"? Where do you live again? How much more could america be divided on race? And can the 'racial tension' get any worse than it is/has been?
And where do you live again?

Image
Gaaarrrrrrrrrr, I say it could get faaaarrrrrrrrr worse
LOL @ that pic

Id rather live in ahole racist America, than genocideland Rwanda......


What is it that your trying to get at? are u trying to suggest that black people are only capable of creating something like Rwanda where black people will kill each other off in a mass genocide? and do you enjoy watching black people as an entertainment while they kill each other in america and you get to make fun of us by labeling us as animals fighting each other? is that why you listen to rap music? is that why you like to watch movies about black Ghettos? is that why u prefer to live in a racist america? or does that racism give pleasure to you in some way because its not happening to you?

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » July 21st, 2007, 5:09 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:If you whiteboys are still wandering how will black people ever be allowed to get a country of their own well we can demand it politically or through voilence which won't be neccessary unless provoced if not we just use Plan B that's Right whiteboys a PLAN B in which we urge Black people through out the country to immigrate to a certain State or certain parts of the country which we plan to get making the population of those states atleast 90% majority black or more and forcing white people to move out by making them feel threathened by these overwhelming majority leaving white people with no say in this matter since they wont be strong enough in that part of the country, i mean black folks have done it before in the past when black folks took over white neihbourhoods in the inner cities. also by doing this we even make the national gaurds or any other army divisions in those states fully black which would come in handy for the country's first military. since every state has their own fully functioning economy, power plants, water supply and sanitation systems and other resources to live on it wont be a problem build upon those resources. even if the government still refuses we can always try the U.N. who would have no choice but to give us permission for independence after looking at black people's dominace over those states because it will be our right.

So this is part of the plan how the country might lead to being giving independence so if you whiyteboys still have Bullsh*t to say about this plz feel free to.

Thank you for finally giving some feedback into how this would play out. And to answer your question on the post above this, no I'm not at all threatened by it. As I stated numerous times and even took the time to outline it in detail, the reason I couldn't see this type of plan totally working is because I believe a plan like this would cause more division amongst Americans and the black community and I don't see the point in that. It kind of defeats the purpose behind being your own country if you're just in turn causing more alienation.

You said in your post though that by moving in you would more or less force out white people who weren't comfortable with that living arrangement. What about those that are comfortable? What about those that may see your cause and want to help take it up too? Are they allowed to, or any coloured folk for that matter. And even though a lot of states have their own power plants and water treatment centres they do also rely on each surrounding state to function (with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii :P ). So it does still become a problem to an extent. And though UN may "have" to help you, they're anything but quick. You'd literally have America breathing down your neck (if you're in one of the lower 48 states) and no means of defense early on and UN years away from mobilizing any sort of help. You may not have used force and used political means to make your new country but as we've seen in the past of America that means nothing to them when they see something they want for themselves. It would be a very, very hard struggle. It really comes down to weighing options. Staying in America of the hopes thing get better and equal, or struggling to create a brand new country. Again, thanks for actually taking the time to come up with some sort of strategy.


You have too many if's my friend one more if and you might get a Heart Attack.

Like my man X said somethings are not to be shared and i've already shared too much...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 21st, 2007, 6:00 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
'X' wrote:"Further divide"? Where do you live again? How much more could america be divided on race? And can the 'racial tension' get any worse than it is/has been?
And where do you live again?

Image
Gaaarrrrrrrrrr, I say it could get faaaarrrrrrrrr worse
LOL @ that pic

Id rather live in ahole racist America, than genocideland Rwanda......


What is it that your trying to get at? are u trying to suggest that black people are only capable of creating something like Rwanda where black people will kill each other off in a mass genocide? and do you enjoy watching black people as an entertainment while they kill each other in america and you get to make fun of us by labeling us as animals fighting each other? is that why you listen to rap music? is that why you like to watch movies about black Ghettos? is that why u prefer to live in a racist america? or does that racism give pleasure to you in some way because its not happening to you?
uh noo... look at what you quote first. X implied that it was as bad as it could get and we said that it could in fact get worse. Nothing more, nothing less.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » July 21st, 2007, 6:16 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
'X' wrote:"Further divide"? Where do you live again? How much more could america be divided on race? And can the 'racial tension' get any worse than it is/has been?
And where do you live again?

Image
Gaaarrrrrrrrrr, I say it could get faaaarrrrrrrrr worse
LOL @ that pic

Id rather live in ahole racist America, than genocideland Rwanda......


What is it that your trying to get at? are u trying to suggest that black people are only capable of creating something like Rwanda where black people will kill each other off in a mass genocide? and do you enjoy watching black people as an entertainment while they kill each other in america and you get to make fun of us by labeling us as animals fighting each other? is that why you listen to rap music? is that why you like to watch movies about black Ghettos? is that why u prefer to live in a racist america? or does that racism give pleasure to you in some way because its not happening to you?
Ghost you sounding like sell.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » July 21st, 2007, 6:30 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:If you whiteboys are still wandering how will black people ever be allowed to get a country of their own well we can demand it politically or through voilence which won't be neccessary unless provoced if not we just use Plan B that's Right whiteboys a PLAN B in which we urge Black people through out the country to immigrate to a certain State or certain parts of the country which we plan to get making the population of those states atleast 90% majority black or more and forcing white people to move out by making them feel threathened by these overwhelming majority leaving white people with no say in this matter since they wont be strong enough in that part of the country, i mean black folks have done it before in the past when black folks took over white neihbourhoods in the inner cities. also by doing this we even make the national gaurds or any other army divisions in those states fully black which would come in handy for the country's first military. since every state has their own fully functioning economy, power plants, water supply and sanitation systems and other resources to live on it wont be a problem build upon those resources. even if the government still refuses we can always try the U.N. who would have no choice but to give us permission for independence after looking at black people's dominace over those states because it will be our right.

So this is part of the plan how the country might lead to being giving independence so if you whiyteboys still have Bullsh*t to say about this plz feel free to.

Thank you for finally giving some feedback into how this would play out. And to answer your question on the post above this, no I'm not at all threatened by it. As I stated numerous times and even took the time to outline it in detail, the reason I couldn't see this type of plan totally working is because I believe a plan like this would cause more division amongst Americans and the black community and I don't see the point in that. It kind of defeats the purpose behind being your own country if you're just in turn causing more alienation.

You said in your post though that by moving in you would more or less force out white people who weren't comfortable with that living arrangement. What about those that are comfortable? What about those that may see your cause and want to help take it up too? Are they allowed to, or any coloured folk for that matter. And even though a lot of states have their own power plants and water treatment centres they do also rely on each surrounding state to function (with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii :P ). So it does still become a problem to an extent. And though UN may "have" to help you, they're anything but quick. You'd literally have America breathing down your neck (if you're in one of the lower 48 states) and no means of defense early on and UN years away from mobilizing any sort of help. You may not have used force and used political means to make your new country but as we've seen in the past of America that means nothing to them when they see something they want for themselves. It would be a very, very hard struggle. It really comes down to weighing options. Staying in America of the hopes thing get better and equal, or struggling to create a brand new country. Again, thanks for actually taking the time to come up with some sort of strategy.


You have too many if's my friend one more if and you might get a Heart Attack.

Like my man X said somethings are not to be shared and i've already shared too much...
Come on, like some white dude on the net will tap into these ideas notify "the man" about some other dude on the nets ideas of a new country...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 21st, 2007, 7:04 pm

TeeKay wrote:Come on, like some white dude on the net will tap into these ideas notify "the man" about some other dude on the nets ideas of a new country...
lol

O crap, now the White Jewish Conspiracy is now on to the Liberation Army's agenda!

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 21st, 2007, 7:17 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
TeeKay wrote:Come on, like some white dude on the net will tap into these ideas notify "the man" about some other dude on the nets ideas of a new country...
lol

O crap, now the White Jewish Conspiracy is now on to the Liberation Army's agenda!
I think it's far easier to say "Here's what little I'll tell you for fear I might tell you too much" then it is to strike up a constructive conversation. It just enforces my thoughts that this is more of a pipe-dream then a plan. I could care less either way, I was just hoping that someone would come with some actual dialogue but so be it.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » July 22nd, 2007, 4:09 am

I actually did want to hear a bit more on the matter.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 22nd, 2007, 8:55 am

TeeKay wrote:I actually did want to hear a bit more on the matter.
So did I, but The Man, he's watching you know.... he's watching.....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 22nd, 2007, 10:14 am

Good ol' Captain Charlie

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 22nd, 2007, 2:29 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote: What is it that your trying to get at? are u trying to suggest that black people are only capable of creating something like Rwanda where black people will kill each other off in a mass genocide? and do you enjoy watching black people as an entertainment while they kill each other in america and you get to make fun of us by labeling us as animals fighting each other? is that why you listen to rap music? is that why you like to watch movies about black Ghettos? is that why u prefer to live in a racist america? or does that racism give pleasure to you in some way because its not happening to you?
You must be new here because all that crap you just posted doesnt apply to me.
black wrote:Ghost you sounding like sell.
Its the internet, you cant express sentences without having it lost in translation.


Let me say it again.


People need to choose the lesser of two evils.

There are certain individuals that feel that nothing in this country could get worse and that they need to leave and go to Africa to live better lives.

All Im saying is that why would someone want to leave a first world country for a third world one?

Not being able to catch a cab is a lot better than dodging RPG fire from rebels that are hell bent on ethnic cleansing.

Not only that but at least you dont have to worry about starving to death in America. As you do in Africa, and all other 3rd world areas..

This would apply to anyone that wanted to go to South America, the middle east or Bosnia or any other extremely poor area.


If those certain individuals want to get out of the US so bad then go to Canada. Because 3rd world areas like Africa are really messed up right now.

Thats what Im saying. And str8 missed me with all that other stuff.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » July 23rd, 2007, 1:42 am

A Ghost wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote: What is it that your trying to get at? are u trying to suggest that black people are only capable of creating something like Rwanda where black people will kill each other off in a mass genocide? and do you enjoy watching black people as an entertainment while they kill each other in america and you get to make fun of us by labeling us as animals fighting each other? is that why you listen to rap music? is that why you like to watch movies about black Ghettos? is that why u prefer to live in a racist america? or does that racism give pleasure to you in some way because its not happening to you?
You must be new here because all that crap you just posted doesnt apply to me.
black wrote:Ghost you sounding like sell.
Its the internet, you cant express sentences without having it lost in translation.


Let me say it again.


People need to choose the lesser of two evils.

There are certain individuals that feel that nothing in this country could get worse and that they need to leave and go to Africa to live better lives.

All Im saying is that why would someone want to leave a first world country for a third world one?

Not being able to catch a cab is a lot better than dodging RPG fire from rebels that are hell bent on ethnic cleansing.

Not only that but at least you dont have to worry about starving to death in America. As you do in Africa, and all other 3rd world areas..

This would apply to anyone that wanted to go to South America, the middle east or Bosnia or any other extremely poor area.


If those certain individuals want to get out of the US so bad then go to Canada. Because 3rd world areas like Africa are really messed up right now.

Thats what Im saying. And str8 missed me with all that other stuff.

u want to know why? well read my earlier posts in this thread to find out why.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » July 24th, 2007, 7:00 am

A Ghost wrote:
Its the internet, you cant express sentences without having it lost in translation.


Let me say it again.


People need to choose the lesser of two evils.

There are certain individuals that feel that nothing in this country could get worse and that they need to leave and go to Africa to live better lives.

All Im saying is that why would someone want to leave a first world country for a third world one?

Not being able to catch a cab is a lot better than dodging RPG fire from rebels that are hell bent on ethnic cleansing.

Not only that but at least you dont have to worry about starving to death in America. As you do in Africa, and all other 3rd world areas..

This would apply to anyone that wanted to go to South America, the middle east or Bosnia or any other extremely poor area.


If those certain individuals want to get out of the US so bad then go to Canada. Because 3rd world areas like Africa are really messed up right now.

Thats what Im saying. And str8 missed me with all that other stuff.
you should never side with racism. you know the only reason third world countries exist and ethnic cleansing is happening is because racism is playing it's part. brutha's is pushing for independence because they are tired of racism in all its forms. sure america has its good qualities but what good is it if racism still exist and the majority of people refuse to do anything about it?

black independence won't have racism it'll be nothing but truth an love.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » July 24th, 2007, 7:23 pm

black, racism exists everywere. even if black people did make their own country, there would eventually be some kind of racism and prejudicism in it.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » July 24th, 2007, 9:06 pm

ur tellin me a black guy can be racist to another black guy ^^^ in a coutnry full of black people

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 24th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote: What is it that your trying to get at? are u trying to suggest that black people are only capable of creating something like Rwanda where black people will kill each other off in a mass genocide? and do you enjoy watching black people as an entertainment while they kill each other in america and you get to make fun of us by labeling us as animals fighting each other? is that why you listen to rap music? is that why you like to watch movies about black Ghettos? is that why u prefer to live in a racist america? or does that racism give pleasure to you in some way because its not happening to you?
You must be new here because all that crap you just posted doesnt apply to me.
black wrote:Ghost you sounding like sell.
Its the internet, you cant express sentences without having it lost in translation.


Let me say it again.


People need to choose the lesser of two evils.

There are certain individuals that feel that nothing in this country could get worse and that they need to leave and go to Africa to live better lives.

All Im saying is that why would someone want to leave a first world country for a third world one?

Not being able to catch a cab is a lot better than dodging RPG fire from rebels that are hell bent on ethnic cleansing.

Not only that but at least you dont have to worry about starving to death in America. As you do in Africa, and all other 3rd world areas..

This would apply to anyone that wanted to go to South America, the middle east or Bosnia or any other extremely poor area.


If those certain individuals want to get out of the US so bad then go to Canada. Because 3rd world areas like Africa are really messed up right now.

Thats what Im saying. And str8 missed me with all that other stuff.

u want to know why? well read my earlier posts in this thread to find out why.
So you want to make the US give you a state?

What makes you think they are gonna do that? lol

If you truly decide that you want to break away and form your own society then I dont see why anyone should stop you.

Keep in mind you would have to set up a complete government, schools, healthcare, money, jobs everything you need to run a country.

The entire world is already taken. Unless you offered to buy a large piece of land from someone then I dont see it being possible.....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 24th, 2007, 9:37 pm

black wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Its the internet, you cant express sentences without having it lost in translation.


Let me say it again.


People need to choose the lesser of two evils.

There are certain individuals that feel that nothing in this country could get worse and that they need to leave and go to Africa to live better lives.

All Im saying is that why would someone want to leave a first world country for a third world one?

Not being able to catch a cab is a lot better than dodging RPG fire from rebels that are hell bent on ethnic cleansing.

Not only that but at least you dont have to worry about starving to death in America. As you do in Africa, and all other 3rd world areas..

This would apply to anyone that wanted to go to South America, the middle east or Bosnia or any other extremely poor area.


If those certain individuals want to get out of the US so bad then go to Canada. Because 3rd world areas like Africa are really messed up right now.

Thats what Im saying. And str8 missed me with all that other stuff.
you should never side with racism. you know the only reason third world countries exist and ethnic cleansing is happening is because racism is playing it's part. brutha's is pushing for independence because they are tired of racism in all its forms. sure america has its good qualities but what good is it if racism still exist and the majority of people refuse to do anything about it?

black independence won't have racism it'll be nothing but truth an love.
I can completely understand wanting to get away from racism, but the idea of forming a whole new country?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 24th, 2007, 10:03 pm

Besides, from what Ive read white people will be the minority in the future anyways

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 24th, 2007, 10:04 pm

A Ghost wrote:
So you want to make the US give you a state?

What makes you think they are gonna do that? lol

If you truly decide that you want to break away and form your own society then I dont see why anyone should stop you.

Keep in mind you would have to set up a complete government, schools, healthcare, money, jobs everything you need to run a country.

The entire world is already taken. Unless you offered to buy a large piece of land from someone then I dont see it being possible.....

Elijah Muhammad~

We want justice. Equal justice under the law. We want justice applied equally to all, regardless of creed or class or color.

We want equality of opportunity. We want equal membership in society with the best in civilized society.

We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own--either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years--until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 24th, 2007, 10:10 pm

'X' wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
So you want to make the US give you a state?

What makes you think they are gonna do that? lol

If you truly decide that you want to break away and form your own society then I dont see why anyone should stop you.

Keep in mind you would have to set up a complete government, schools, healthcare, money, jobs everything you need to run a country.

The entire world is already taken. Unless you offered to buy a large piece of land from someone then I dont see it being possible.....

Elijah Muhammad~

We want justice. Equal justice under the law. We want justice applied equally to all, regardless of creed or class or color.

We want equality of opportunity. We want equal membership in society with the best in civilized society.

We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own--either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years--until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own.
Im on chapter 12 of the Malcolm X biography..........

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 24th, 2007, 10:13 pm

I wonder what he's gonna say about Elijah Muhammad.....

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 24th, 2007, 10:14 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Im on chapter 12 of the Malcolm X biography..........

What you think so far?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » July 24th, 2007, 10:16 pm

'X' wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Im on chapter 12 of the Malcolm X biography..........

What you think so far?
Very very good, its bringing back memories from the movie. Now I wanna go out and get the movie too...

Ive been very busy though, its hard to sit and read.

Post Reply