Do blacks and Puerto Ricans have beef on the eastcoast?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Do blacks and Puerto Ricans have beef on the eastcoast?

Unread post by TomTom » July 25th, 2007, 6:21 am

ok im like real curious b/cse i know Bloods and LK's have a serious beef going on..looks like bloods are winning to..heck i was watching a special on rikers island, and a LK even admitted that bloods are the most dominant gang on the island..Let me know what it do eastcoasters...and if they do have beef do u think its turning racial..LK's have some black members i noticed..

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 25th, 2007, 7:16 am

I think most of the beef is in jail cuzz in the streets blacks and pr,s always live in the same areas but I have herd of pr girls talking trash about black chicks but other than that there's not beef between blacks and pr,s

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 25th, 2007, 7:18 am

I think most of the beef is in jail cuzz in the streets blacks and pr,s always live in the same areas but I have herd of pr girls talking trash about black chicks but other than that there's not beef between blacks and pr,s

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 25th, 2007, 7:18 am

I think most of the beef is in jail cuzz in the streets blacks and pr,s always live in the same areas but I have herd of pr girls talking trash about black chicks but other than that there's not beef between blacks and pr,s

User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Unread post by TomTom » July 25th, 2007, 11:46 am

that;s cool then..i got PR homeys out here in OKC that are bloods, and i think they were kinda worried about how that was playing out..i guess that jail shit can change fools w/ the quickness..

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » July 25th, 2007, 12:37 pm

hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » July 25th, 2007, 4:04 pm

some hood pr's & blks is cool other hoods they not...blacks have more of a beef with dominicans more then pr's

mjokc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: April 2nd, 2007, 10:17 am

Unread post by mjokc » July 25th, 2007, 5:37 pm

shyt im in the okc too I didn't kno we had PRs here, I kno like one PR dude.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 26th, 2007, 1:17 am

Mcminister wrote:hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves
TRUE, THATS FUNNY ..........LATIN KINGS AND NETAS HATE THEM SPAINSH DUDES , CLAIMIN BLACK GANGS , ITS LIKE BEING A TRAITOR , CAUSE BLOODS AND CRIPS FROM THE WEST PROMOTE BLACK UNITY HARD ....

AND LATIN KINGS AND NETAS PROMOTE LATIN UNITY ......

BUT ITS MORE A FAD ON THE EASTCOAST ....YOU GOT WHITEBOYS AND ASIANS CLAIMIN BLOODS AND CRIPS TOOO ITS POPULAR THESE DAYS ...ANYTHING IN HIPHOP OR BLACK CULTURE IS CONSIDERED COOL , EVEN OUR GANGS WICH IS NEGATIVE .....BUT THEY WANT FOLLOW THAT TOO ..LMAO :lol:

BUT NAH THIS NEW GENERATION OF NEWYORK DUDES THEY GET ALONG ...BACK IN THE DAYS BLACKS AND PUERTO RICANS DID NOT GET ALONG , THEY WERE LIVING IN SEPERATE NIEGHBORHOODS BEFORE THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S .....AND WOULD FIGHT AND GET INTO IT , ESPECIALLY IN PRISON ,

THE BRONX WAS MORE OF A MIX OF BLACKS AND P.R.,

BUT YOU HAD ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE BRONX TOO , BUT WEST HARLEM AND BROOKLYN AND QUEENS WERE MORE OF BLACK DOMINATED NEIGHBORHOODS , AND BLOCKS AND PROJECTS .

ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BLACK SPADES GANG THEY USE TO BANG ON THE PUERTO RICAN GANG THE SAVAGE NOMADS ....AND WHEN ZULU WAS ORIGINALLY BLACK THEY BANGED ON A PUERTO RICAN GANG CALLED "LA FAMILIA " ...AND THE FIVE PERCENTERS USE TO ATTACK RICANS TOOO , BUT THEY TIMES CHANGED AND THAT STOPPED AND MORE LATINS STARTING GETTING INTO HIP HOP ALOT AND THAT STOP ALOT OF PROBLEMS

AFTER THE 90'S THE NEW GENERATION ARE HANGING TOGETHER MORE , LIKE NORTENO MEXICANS AND BLACKS FROM CALIFORNIA.

NORTENOS ARE INFLUENCED BY BLACK CULTURE JUST LIKE PUERTO RICANS ARE..

WHATS FUNNY IS WHY ARE BLACKS GETTING INTO PROBLEMS WITH DOMINICANS , WHO 70% OF THERE PEOPLE ARE BLACK , AND NOW A DAYS THE ORIGINAL BEEF WITH THE PUERTO RICANS WHO ARE MORE WHITE LOOKING IS NOT HAVING PROBLEMS AS MUCH AS THEY USE TOO......LOL

BUT ITS NOT ALOT OF BLACKS IN NEWYORK LIKE IT USE TO BE EITHER ...THERE MOVING OUT OF NEWYORK , AND IT MORE SPANISH AND WHITES AND FORIEGNERS...NOW , CHECK NEWYORK IN COUPKLE YEAR , GONE BE DIFFERENT , THE SHIFT IS GOING SOUTH , FOR BLACKS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 26th, 2007, 1:27 am

mjokc wrote:shyt im in the okc too I didn't kno we had PRs here, I kno like one PR dude.
ITS LIKE THAT ON THE WESTCOAST TOOO, I DIDNT SEE ANY , THEY HAVE THEM SOME WHERE . LIKE NORTH CALI OR SOMETHING

I THINK PUERTO RICANS ARE MOSTLY IN THE SATES OF - NEWYORK , FLORIDA , CHCAGO .THEY COME FROM A SMALL ISLAND , SO THERE NUMBERS ARE NOT MANY WHEN TOTALED BUT THEY ARE MOSTLY IN THOSE STATES AND ARE LEARNING ABOUT OTHER STATES BECAUSE OF THE MILITARY.......

.BUT MEXICANS ARE EVERYWHERE AND ARE MILLIONS OF THEM THEY ARE THE DOMINATING HISPANIC POPULATION..... ...LMAO

I REMEMBER GOING DOWN SOUTH , AND THEY WAS LIKE WHATS A PUERTO RICAN ...!? OH I HEARD ABOUT THOSE ..POOOTA RICAN PEOPLE UP THERE IN NEWYORK...LMAO , ON THE WESTCOAST TOO ....THEY STILL ASK ME ABOUT THE P.R. GIRLS , THEY WANT TO GET WITH THEM ....LOL

WHOS GOING TO SEE THAT MOVIE " EL CANTANTE " WITH MARC ANTHONY AND JENNFER LOPEZ ??......................NOT ME !! :lol: :lol: :twisted:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 26th, 2007, 1:29 am

Mcminister wrote:hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves
HELPING BLACKS BANG ON THERE OWN PEOPLE .......STUPID !!

JUST LIKE BLACK SURENOS ......EVEN DUMBER ......

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 26th, 2007, 7:07 am

A dominican cat I know from up there in Little DR, west harlem, told me a lot of Dominicans get along better with the Mexicans and Guatemalans and Salvadoreans newly moving into harlem than Blacks, because of the language and the culture.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 26th, 2007, 7:28 am

Damn near everyone in ny is mixxed so its stupid for races to hate each other

User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Unread post by TomTom » July 26th, 2007, 9:38 am

mjokc wrote:shyt im in the okc too I didn't kno we had PRs here, I kno like one PR dude.
BAck West of 27th and Robinson..that used to be a heavy PR area..just before you hit the east-side..Honestly most were bloods from Lims St, but the r60's and 90's pushed them out that area..i know a few PR's that are rip due to that beef w/ the O's..

User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Unread post by TomTom » July 26th, 2007, 9:42 am

NICKELS wrote:
Mcminister wrote:hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves
TRUE, THATS FUNNY ..........LATIN KINGS AND NETAS HATE THEM SPAINSH DUDES , CLAIMIN BLACK GANGS , ITS LIKE BEING A TRAITOR , CAUSE BLOODS AND CRIPS FROM THE WEST PROMOTE BLACK UNITY HARD ....

AND LATIN KINGS AND NETAS PROMOTE LATIN UNITY ......

BUT ITS MORE A FAD ON THE EASTCOAST ....YOU GOT WHITEBOYS AND ASIANS CLAIMIN BLOODS AND CRIPS TOOO ITS POPULAR THESE DAYS ...ANYTHING IN HIPHOP OR BLACK CULTURE IS CONSIDERED COOL , EVEN OUR GANGS WICH IS NEGATIVE .....BUT THEY WANT FOLLOW THAT TOO ..LMAO :lol:

BUT NAH THIS NEW GENERATION OF NEWYORK DUDES THEY GET ALONG ...BACK IN THE DAYS BLACKS AND PUERTO RICANS DID NOT GET ALONG , THEY WERE LIVING IN SEPERATE NIEGHBORHOODS BEFORE THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S .....AND WOULD FIGHT AND GET INTO IT , ESPECIALLY IN PRISON ,

THE BRONX WAS MORE OF A MIX OF BLACKS AND P.R.,

BUT YOU HAD ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE BRONX TOO , BUT WEST HARLEM AND BROOKLYN AND QUEENS WERE MORE OF BLACK DOMINATED NEIGHBORHOODS , AND BLOCKS AND PROJECTS .

ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BLACK SPADES GANG THEY USE TO BANG ON THE PUERTO RICAN GANG THE SAVAGE NOMADS ....AND WHEN ZULU WAS ORIGINALLY BLACK THEY BANGED ON A PUERTO RICAN GANG CALLED "LA FAMILIA " ...AND THE FIVE PERCENTERS USE TO ATTACK RICANS TOOO , BUT THEY TIMES CHANGED AND THAT STOPPED AND MORE LATINS STARTING GETTING INTO HIP HOP ALOT AND THAT STOP ALOT OF PROBLEMS

AFTER THE 90'S THE NEW GENERATION ARE HANGING TOGETHER MORE , LIKE NORTENO MEXICANS AND BLACKS FROM CALIFORNIA.

NORTENOS ARE INFLUENCED BY BLACK CULTURE JUST LIKE PUERTO RICANS ARE..

WHATS FUNNY IS WHY ARE BLACKS GETTING INTO PROBLEMS WITH DOMINICANS , WHO 70% OF THERE PEOPLE ARE BLACK , AND NOW A DAYS THE ORIGINAL BEEF WITH THE PUERTO RICANS WHO ARE MORE WHITE LOOKING IS NOT HAVING PROBLEMS AS MUCH AS THEY USE TOO......LOL

BUT ITS NOT ALOT OF BLACKS IN NEWYORK LIKE IT USE TO BE EITHER ...THERE MOVING OUT OF NEWYORK , AND IT MORE SPANISH AND WHITES AND FORIEGNERS...NOW , CHECK NEWYORK IN COUPKLE YEAR , GONE BE DIFFERENT , THE SHIFT IS GOING SOUTH , FOR BLACKS
ok so dominicans favor blacks more than PR's???..didnt know that really since i dont know any dominicans..

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » July 26th, 2007, 10:10 am

NICKELS wrote:
Mcminister wrote:hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves
HELPING BLACKS BANG ON THERE OWN PEOPLE .......STUPID !!

JUST LIKE BLACK SURENOS ......EVEN DUMBER ......
You talk too much sh-it dude. Do you even gangbang?

It's a trip though, cause I'm reading what you all are advocating far as banging only on people who are not of your race. Sounds like some kind of black supremacy type sh-it to me that is not based in reality.

Trust me, you don't want a race war. As it is, we have already seen black parents in the streets marching, asking the 3 or 4 Mexican gangs you do beef with, to STOP. I am not down with NO race wars and most Mexicans that I know, aren't not even thinking about no stupidass race war (in the STREETS). :lol: From what I have read online, it sounds more like a few ignorant little kids, on all sides, whose mommas and daddies never taught 'em right, and don't have a clue about what it means to gangbang. How the fu-ck are you going to be a hardcore gangster anyway when you're on the computer all day, talking about it? To all cyber gangsters, give up the false pretenses and go play another video game, or go make a movie. 8)

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » July 26th, 2007, 12:24 pm

rollin in my six fo u talkin false shit .....i got love fo hespanics but they cant fuck with a Niggah.....crip n blood gangs were made by black people who recruited black people...excuse me if im wrong but i remebmer in bone's documentary they mentioned buot the gang was formed to protect against white gangs, by kids who couldnt join the black panthers coz they was too young....so if its somethin that had anything to do with the black panthers i don think it shud have anything to do wti a hespanic..........black people in surenos (neva knew dey excisted) but must be the dumbest coon hoe ass brotha's in the world.

u supportin the fact that hespanics shud be in black gangs

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 27th, 2007, 6:48 am

TomTom wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
Mcminister wrote:hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves
TRUE, THATS FUNNY ..........LATIN KINGS AND NETAS HATE THEM SPAINSH DUDES , CLAIMIN BLACK GANGS , ITS LIKE BEING A TRAITOR , CAUSE BLOODS AND CRIPS FROM THE WEST PROMOTE BLACK UNITY HARD ....

AND LATIN KINGS AND NETAS PROMOTE LATIN UNITY ......

BUT ITS MORE A FAD ON THE EASTCOAST ....YOU GOT WHITEBOYS AND ASIANS CLAIMIN BLOODS AND CRIPS TOOO ITS POPULAR THESE DAYS ...ANYTHING IN HIPHOP OR BLACK CULTURE IS CONSIDERED COOL , EVEN OUR GANGS WICH IS NEGATIVE .....BUT THEY WANT FOLLOW THAT TOO ..LMAO :lol:

BUT NAH THIS NEW GENERATION OF NEWYORK DUDES THEY GET ALONG ...BACK IN THE DAYS BLACKS AND PUERTO RICANS DID NOT GET ALONG , THEY WERE LIVING IN SEPERATE NIEGHBORHOODS BEFORE THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S .....AND WOULD FIGHT AND GET INTO IT , ESPECIALLY IN PRISON ,

THE BRONX WAS MORE OF A MIX OF BLACKS AND P.R.,

BUT YOU HAD ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE BRONX TOO , BUT WEST HARLEM AND BROOKLYN AND QUEENS WERE MORE OF BLACK DOMINATED NEIGHBORHOODS , AND BLOCKS AND PROJECTS .

ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BLACK SPADES GANG THEY USE TO BANG ON THE PUERTO RICAN GANG THE SAVAGE NOMADS ....AND WHEN ZULU WAS ORIGINALLY BLACK THEY BANGED ON A PUERTO RICAN GANG CALLED "LA FAMILIA " ...AND THE FIVE PERCENTERS USE TO ATTACK RICANS TOOO , BUT THEY TIMES CHANGED AND THAT STOPPED AND MORE LATINS STARTING GETTING INTO HIP HOP ALOT AND THAT STOP ALOT OF PROBLEMS

AFTER THE 90'S THE NEW GENERATION ARE HANGING TOGETHER MORE , LIKE NORTENO MEXICANS AND BLACKS FROM CALIFORNIA.

NORTENOS ARE INFLUENCED BY BLACK CULTURE JUST LIKE PUERTO RICANS ARE..

WHATS FUNNY IS WHY ARE BLACKS GETTING INTO PROBLEMS WITH DOMINICANS , WHO 70% OF THERE PEOPLE ARE BLACK , AND NOW A DAYS THE ORIGINAL BEEF WITH THE PUERTO RICANS WHO ARE MORE WHITE LOOKING IS NOT HAVING PROBLEMS AS MUCH AS THEY USE TOO......LOL

BUT ITS NOT ALOT OF BLACKS IN NEWYORK LIKE IT USE TO BE EITHER ...THERE MOVING OUT OF NEWYORK , AND IT MORE SPANISH AND WHITES AND FORIEGNERS...NOW , CHECK NEWYORK IN COUPKLE YEAR , GONE BE DIFFERENT , THE SHIFT IS GOING SOUTH , FOR BLACKS
ok so dominicans favor blacks more than PR's???..didnt know that really since i dont know any dominicans..


WHO IS BLACK TO YOU ????

SAMMY SOSA .....OR ........RICY MARTIN ???.....................LMAO :lol: :lol:

BLACKS ARE AFRICAN , WE ARE NOT WHITE OR EVEN NEAR IT ....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 27th, 2007, 6:55 am

ROLLIN IN MY LO BRAIN LEVEL ".......MOST GANGS ARE BASED ON RACE ....

A RACE WAR IS GOING ON IN THE PENN , DICH HEAD , ........AND THOSE HIT UPS ON THE WALL BY MEXICANS , " NIGGER KILLA " , THATS NOT ABOUT RACE ........YOU DUMB FUCH ,

AND REMEMBER WHEN THE VSC WAS BANGIN ON THE MEXICANS F-13 FAMILY MEMBERS , WHO WANTED THEM TO STOP HITTIN THERE FAMILIES , REMEMBER THAT ONE ...

NIGGA PLEASE......U CANT FUCK WITH BROTHAS , ONLY WHEN YOU GOT NUMBERS , NEVER A EVEN OUT FAIR ONE ...THATS WHEN YA QUIET

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » July 27th, 2007, 9:30 am

NICKELS wrote:ROLLIN IN MY LO BRAIN LEVEL ".......MOST GANGS ARE BASED ON RACE ....

A RACE WAR IS GOING ON IN THE PENN , DICH HEAD , ........AND THOSE HIT UPS ON THE WALL BY MEXICANS , " NIGGER KILLA " , THATS NOT ABOUT RACE ........YOU DUMB FUCH ,

AND REMEMBER WHEN THE VSC WAS BANGIN ON THE MEXICANS F-13 FAMILY MEMBERS , WHO WANTED THEM TO STOP HITTIN THERE FAMILIES , REMEMBER THAT ONE ...

NIGGA PLEASE......U CANT fu-- WITH BROTHAS , ONLY WHEN YOU GOT NUMBERS , NEVER A EVEN OUT FAIR ONE ...THATS WHEN YA QUIET
If it were up to me, I would ban all you punkass squares.

I wish you and the other 5 hyenas would fly your bit-chass to LA, get off the plane, drive yourself around town until you find some cholos, and start something. I don't see you particpating in this so called race war. Stop typing about it and be about it. You sound like a broken record just repeating the same race BS knowing you would never do anything but pound your keyboard.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 27th, 2007, 10:06 am

Who are the 5 hyenas?!!!!?!

User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Unread post by TomTom » July 27th, 2007, 2:20 pm

NICKELS wrote:
TomTom wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
Mcminister wrote:hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves
TRUE, THATS FUNNY ..........LATIN KINGS AND NETAS HATE THEM SPAINSH DUDES , CLAIMIN BLACK GANGS , ITS LIKE BEING A TRAITOR , CAUSE BLOODS AND CRIPS FROM THE WEST PROMOTE BLACK UNITY HARD ....

AND LATIN KINGS AND NETAS PROMOTE LATIN UNITY ......

BUT ITS MORE A FAD ON THE EASTCOAST ....YOU GOT WHITEBOYS AND ASIANS CLAIMIN BLOODS AND CRIPS TOOO ITS POPULAR THESE DAYS ...ANYTHING IN HIPHOP OR BLACK CULTURE IS CONSIDERED COOL , EVEN OUR GANGS WICH IS NEGATIVE .....BUT THEY WANT FOLLOW THAT TOO ..LMAO :lol:

BUT NAH THIS NEW GENERATION OF NEWYORK DUDES THEY GET ALONG ...BACK IN THE DAYS BLACKS AND PUERTO RICANS DID NOT GET ALONG , THEY WERE LIVING IN SEPERATE NIEGHBORHOODS BEFORE THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S .....AND WOULD FIGHT AND GET INTO IT , ESPECIALLY IN PRISON ,

THE BRONX WAS MORE OF A MIX OF BLACKS AND P.R.,

BUT YOU HAD ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE BRONX TOO , BUT WEST HARLEM AND BROOKLYN AND QUEENS WERE MORE OF BLACK DOMINATED NEIGHBORHOODS , AND BLOCKS AND PROJECTS .

ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BLACK SPADES GANG THEY USE TO BANG ON THE PUERTO RICAN GANG THE SAVAGE NOMADS ....AND WHEN ZULU WAS ORIGINALLY BLACK THEY BANGED ON A PUERTO RICAN GANG CALLED "LA FAMILIA " ...AND THE FIVE PERCENTERS USE TO ATTACK RICANS TOOO , BUT THEY TIMES CHANGED AND THAT STOPPED AND MORE LATINS STARTING GETTING INTO HIP HOP ALOT AND THAT STOP ALOT OF PROBLEMS

AFTER THE 90'S THE NEW GENERATION ARE HANGING TOGETHER MORE , LIKE NORTENO MEXICANS AND BLACKS FROM CALIFORNIA.

NORTENOS ARE INFLUENCED BY BLACK CULTURE JUST LIKE PUERTO RICANS ARE..

WHATS FUNNY IS WHY ARE BLACKS GETTING INTO PROBLEMS WITH DOMINICANS , WHO 70% OF THERE PEOPLE ARE BLACK , AND NOW A DAYS THE ORIGINAL BEEF WITH THE PUERTO RICANS WHO ARE MORE WHITE LOOKING IS NOT HAVING PROBLEMS AS MUCH AS THEY USE TOO......LOL

BUT ITS NOT ALOT OF BLACKS IN NEWYORK LIKE IT USE TO BE EITHER ...THERE MOVING OUT OF NEWYORK , AND IT MORE SPANISH AND WHITES AND FORIEGNERS...NOW , CHECK NEWYORK IN COUPKLE YEAR , GONE BE DIFFERENT , THE SHIFT IS GOING SOUTH , FOR BLACKS
ok so dominicans favor blacks more than PR's???..didnt know that really since i dont know any dominicans..


WHO IS BLACK TO YOU ????

SAMMY SOSA .....OR ........RICY MARTIN ???.....................LMAO :lol: :lol:

BLACKS ARE AFRICAN , WE ARE NOT WHITE OR EVEN NEAR IT ....
i feel what you saying..that food DAvid Ortiz is blacker than most blacks, but you wont catch him saying it..

Felix trinidad the boxer is darker than me also..

Heck we could go on and on i guess..Manny Ramirez etc etc...
But yea id a thought Sammy Sosa was a brah you know..

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » July 27th, 2007, 2:27 pm

[quote="Rollin_inmy_SixFo"]fly your bit-chass to LA, get off the plane, drive yourself around town until you find some cholos, and start something. I don't see you particpating in this so called race war. Stop typing about it and be about it. You sound like a broken record just repeating the same race BS knowing you would never do anything but pound your keyboard.[/quote]



lol..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 2:44 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
NICKELS wrote:ROLLIN IN MY LO BRAIN LEVEL ".......MOST GANGS ARE BASED ON RACE ....

A RACE WAR IS GOING ON IN THE PENN , DICH HEAD , ........AND THOSE HIT UPS ON THE WALL BY MEXICANS , " NIGGER KILLA " , THATS NOT ABOUT RACE ........YOU DUMB FUCH ,

AND REMEMBER WHEN THE VSC WAS BANGIN ON THE MEXICANS F-13 FAMILY MEMBERS , WHO WANTED THEM TO STOP HITTIN THERE FAMILIES , REMEMBER THAT ONE ...

NIGGA PLEASE......U CANT fu-- WITH BROTHAS , ONLY WHEN YOU GOT NUMBERS , NEVER A EVEN OUT FAIR ONE ...THATS WHEN YA QUIET
If it were up to me, I would ban all you punkass squares.

I wish you and the other 5 hyenas would fly your bit-chass to LA, get off the plane, drive yourself around town until you find some cholos, and start something. I don't see you particpating in this so called race war. Stop typing about it and be about it. You sound like a broken record just repeating the same race BS knowing you would never do anything but pound your keyboard.
MOTHAFUCHA READ IT AGAIN .......AND THATS WHAT IT IS ....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 2:48 am

TomTom wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
TomTom wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
Mcminister wrote:hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves
TRUE, THATS FUNNY ..........LATIN KINGS AND NETAS HATE THEM SPAINSH DUDES , CLAIMIN BLACK GANGS , ITS LIKE BEING A TRAITOR , CAUSE BLOODS AND CRIPS FROM THE WEST PROMOTE BLACK UNITY HARD ....

AND LATIN KINGS AND NETAS PROMOTE LATIN UNITY ......

BUT ITS MORE A FAD ON THE EASTCOAST ....YOU GOT WHITEBOYS AND ASIANS CLAIMIN BLOODS AND CRIPS TOOO ITS POPULAR THESE DAYS ...ANYTHING IN HIPHOP OR BLACK CULTURE IS CONSIDERED COOL , EVEN OUR GANGS WICH IS NEGATIVE .....BUT THEY WANT FOLLOW THAT TOO ..LMAO :lol:

BUT NAH THIS NEW GENERATION OF NEWYORK DUDES THEY GET ALONG ...BACK IN THE DAYS BLACKS AND PUERTO RICANS DID NOT GET ALONG , THEY WERE LIVING IN SEPERATE NIEGHBORHOODS BEFORE THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S .....AND WOULD FIGHT AND GET INTO IT , ESPECIALLY IN PRISON ,

THE BRONX WAS MORE OF A MIX OF BLACKS AND P.R.,

BUT YOU HAD ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE BRONX TOO , BUT WEST HARLEM AND BROOKLYN AND QUEENS WERE MORE OF BLACK DOMINATED NEIGHBORHOODS , AND BLOCKS AND PROJECTS .

ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BLACK SPADES GANG THEY USE TO BANG ON THE PUERTO RICAN GANG THE SAVAGE NOMADS ....AND WHEN ZULU WAS ORIGINALLY BLACK THEY BANGED ON A PUERTO RICAN GANG CALLED "LA FAMILIA " ...AND THE FIVE PERCENTERS USE TO ATTACK RICANS TOOO , BUT THEY TIMES CHANGED AND THAT STOPPED AND MORE LATINS STARTING GETTING INTO HIP HOP ALOT AND THAT STOP ALOT OF PROBLEMS

AFTER THE 90'S THE NEW GENERATION ARE HANGING TOGETHER MORE , LIKE NORTENO MEXICANS AND BLACKS FROM CALIFORNIA.

NORTENOS ARE INFLUENCED BY BLACK CULTURE JUST LIKE PUERTO RICANS ARE..

WHATS FUNNY IS WHY ARE BLACKS GETTING INTO PROBLEMS WITH DOMINICANS , WHO 70% OF THERE PEOPLE ARE BLACK , AND NOW A DAYS THE ORIGINAL BEEF WITH THE PUERTO RICANS WHO ARE MORE WHITE LOOKING IS NOT HAVING PROBLEMS AS MUCH AS THEY USE TOO......LOL

BUT ITS NOT ALOT OF BLACKS IN NEWYORK LIKE IT USE TO BE EITHER ...THERE MOVING OUT OF NEWYORK , AND IT MORE SPANISH AND WHITES AND FORIEGNERS...NOW , CHECK NEWYORK IN COUPKLE YEAR , GONE BE DIFFERENT , THE SHIFT IS GOING SOUTH , FOR BLACKS
ok so dominicans favor blacks more than PR's???..didnt know that really since i dont know any dominicans..


WHO IS BLACK TO YOU ????

SAMMY SOSA .....OR ........RICY MARTIN ???.....................LMAO :lol: :lol:

BLACKS ARE AFRICAN , WE ARE NOT WHITE OR EVEN NEAR IT ....
i feel what you saying..that food DAvid Ortiz is blacker than most blacks, but you wont catch him saying it..

Felix trinidad the boxer is darker than me also..

Heck we could go on and on i guess..Manny Ramirez etc etc...
But yea id a thought Sammy Sosa was a brah you know..
THERE DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES OF AFRICANS ON THE ISLAND ..........FROM SPANISH AND PORUGESE SLAVE MASTERS

THE MOVIES " AMISTAD " EXPLAINS A LOT ....AND CELIA CRUZ USE TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS ,

IT WAS TAUGHT IN SPANISH COUNTRIES IT WAS BAD TO BE BLACK OR AFRICAN ......THEY MADE THEM FELT SHAMED OF THEY SELVES MOST SLAVED COUNTRIES DID THAT ABOUT INDIANS AND BLACKS AND OTHERS WHO WERE ENSLAVED ...BUT THE TRUTH REALLY CAME ABOUT WHEN THE ..PEOPLE ENSLAVING EVERYBODY WAS THE BAD , DEMONIC , CHILDREN OF SATAN..........THE TRUTH BE TOLD , DEMONS POSING AS ANGELS !!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 2:58 am

Qdawg wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:fly your bit-chass to LA, get off the plane, drive yourself around town until you find some cholos, and start something. I don't see you particpating in this so called race war. Stop typing about it and be about it. You sound like a broken record just repeating the same race BS knowing you would never do anything but pound your keyboard.


lol..
NIGGA IF IT WAS IN MY STATE I WOULD PARTICIPATE , ........THEY COME UP ON ME NIGGA I AINT BACKIN DOWN , ...AND I DO COME TO CALI , I WAS JUST THERE LANDED IN LAX ...AND LEFT FROM ONTARIO ........., NIGGAS FROM CRENSHAW , SHOWED ME AROUND , TOOK ME TO KILLA KING HOPSITAL , MORENO VALLEY MALL , I GOT UP WITH , THE ROLLIN " 60 ' - FRUTI TOWN . SOME HUNTAS ....AND NIGGAS TOOK ME TO RIVERSIDE , OUT IN MORENO VALLEY MALL , I WAS ALL OVER THAT BICH..SUK A DICK YA ESE NIGGAS IS FAGS .... AND I WAS OVER BY THE MAIN ST. CRIP .....AREA , YA , SUCH BALLS NIGGA , I WAS THERE AINT ONE ESE CAME THROUGH FRONTIN WHEN I WAS THERE ...........NIGGAS WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY BE PUTTIN IT ON YA IN COUNTY , SICH EM BOOTY BANDITS ON YA .....HALF YA SURENOS DONE BEEN RAPED ...I SEE WHY YA TRYING BANG OUT ,.........

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 3:11 am

KEYBOARD MY ASS NIGGA ,

IM OUT THERE AND IM A HOOD NIGGA FROM MY BLOCK IN NEWYORK , AND IM REPUTABLE , AND I GOT A COMPUTER LIKE YOU ....
SO YOU BETTER PUSH THAT COMMENT TOO THESE CORNY ASS WATCHING FROM THE WINDOW ...LIKE NAS TYPE NIGGAS , THAT KNOW ABOUT EVERYBODY BUT AINT BEEN THROUGH IT THEY SELVES ......

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » July 29th, 2007, 12:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 11:24 pm

YEP YEP , I TRAVEL MY NIGGA NO FEAR ON MY SIDE .......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
US_ARMED_FORCES
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 4:55 pm
Location: Tampa, Fl
Contact:

Unread post by US_ARMED_FORCES » August 3rd, 2007, 6:49 pm

I am Puerto Rican. and I was born in Brooklyn, NY and there are tons of us Ricans in Newyork. We arent mixed with that Black background BS. We are mixed with Tiano and Spanish background. And if us Ricans have black in us, then every nationality does. Because the slaves were everywhere, the Latins Kings are way bigger then the bloods, so I dont know where ya got that information about the Bloods being bigger in Rikers. The Latin Kings and the Netas have teamed up to crush the Bloods. In some cases the M.S. X3 have teamed up with the Latin Kings, and Netas to build blocks around the blood gang members, and easily destroy them. Trust me, I lived it, so I know what the heck I am talking about. the Bloods are in beef with everyone the Latin Kings, Netas, and most Latin gangs hate em. The M.S. 13 are getting realy big in Newyork and they cant stand the Bloods lmao!, also, you are right the Dominicans have more black in em then any other latin nationality out there.

NICKELS wrote:
Mcminister wrote:hespanic crip n blood members shud slap'em selves awake and de-stupid themselves
TRUE, THATS FUNNY ..........LATIN KINGS AND NETAS HATE THEM SPAINSH DUDES , CLAIMIN BLACK GANGS , ITS LIKE BEING A TRAITOR , CAUSE BLOODS AND CRIPS FROM THE WEST PROMOTE BLACK UNITY HARD ....

AND LATIN KINGS AND NETAS PROMOTE LATIN UNITY ......

BUT ITS MORE A FAD ON THE EASTCOAST ....YOU GOT WHITEBOYS AND ASIANS CLAIMIN BLOODS AND CRIPS TOOO ITS POPULAR THESE DAYS ...ANYTHING IN HIPHOP OR BLACK CULTURE IS CONSIDERED COOL , EVEN OUR GANGS WICH IS NEGATIVE .....BUT THEY WANT FOLLOW THAT TOO ..LMAO :lol:

BUT NAH THIS NEW GENERATION OF NEWYORK DUDES THEY GET ALONG ...BACK IN THE DAYS BLACKS AND PUERTO RICANS DID NOT GET ALONG , THEY WERE LIVING IN SEPERATE NIEGHBORHOODS BEFORE THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S .....AND WOULD FIGHT AND GET INTO IT , ESPECIALLY IN PRISON ,

THE BRONX WAS MORE OF A MIX OF BLACKS AND P.R.,

BUT YOU HAD ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE BRONX TOO , BUT WEST HARLEM AND BROOKLYN AND QUEENS WERE MORE OF BLACK DOMINATED NEIGHBORHOODS , AND BLOCKS AND PROJECTS .

ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BLACK SPADES GANG THEY USE TO BANG ON THE PUERTO RICAN GANG THE SAVAGE NOMADS ....AND WHEN ZULU WAS ORIGINALLY BLACK THEY BANGED ON A PUERTO RICAN GANG CALLED "LA FAMILIA " ...AND THE FIVE PERCENTERS USE TO ATTACK RICANS TOOO , BUT THEY TIMES CHANGED AND THAT STOPPED AND MORE LATINS STARTING GETTING INTO HIP HOP ALOT AND THAT STOP ALOT OF PROBLEMS

AFTER THE 90'S THE NEW GENERATION ARE HANGING TOGETHER MORE , LIKE NORTENO MEXICANS AND BLACKS FROM CALIFORNIA.

NORTENOS ARE INFLUENCED BY BLACK CULTURE JUST LIKE PUERTO RICANS ARE..

WHATS FUNNY IS WHY ARE BLACKS GETTING INTO PROBLEMS WITH DOMINICANS , WHO 70% OF THERE PEOPLE ARE BLACK , AND NOW A DAYS THE ORIGINAL BEEF WITH THE PUERTO RICANS WHO ARE MORE WHITE LOOKING IS NOT HAVING PROBLEMS AS MUCH AS THEY USE TOO......LOL

BUT ITS NOT ALOT OF BLACKS IN NEWYORK LIKE IT USE TO BE EITHER ...THERE MOVING OUT OF NEWYORK , AND IT MORE SPANISH AND WHITES AND FORIEGNERS...NOW , CHECK NEWYORK IN COUPKLE YEAR , GONE BE DIFFERENT , THE SHIFT IS GOING SOUTH , FOR BLACKS

User avatar
US_ARMED_FORCES
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 4:55 pm
Location: Tampa, Fl
Contact:

Mexicans are cup cakes freindly dudes.

Unread post by US_ARMED_FORCES » August 3rd, 2007, 7:02 pm

You such a dumb fuck dude. First of all you mexiputas are cup cake ass niggas. so dont trip, and my Puerto Rican nationality is rising strong and fast. So dont trip. Everyone knows who we are, they know our stars, Marc Anthony, Don Omar- Daddy Yankee and thats just a couple to name. ((Reggaton)) started in Puerto Rico! and most Mexicans try to dance to it, and your girls love it, just like everyone else. And in Newyork we dont know what a Mexican iz papa! so it all depends where you at. In Newyork us Ricans are dominant, Penn state, Jersey, Philly, Mass, Florida, Ga, in the whole Eastcoast us Ricans dominate. Out of music What you mexicans got? that is globally known? Reggaton is booming all over the world papa. The only thing ya mexicans got iz funny looking hats. Big az hats look like they gonna hop out a plane and fucken fly and shit. so listen up papa! dont disrepect my Puerto Rican people aiight? cuase my Boricua jente up in Kali say you Mexicans are cup cakes. Ya mexican know how us Ricans get down, so dont get out of line papa. (SOY BORICUA HASTA LA MUERTE) REMEMBER ONE THING, mexicans who think they hardcore arent, to us Ricans ya cupcake ass friendly peeps, that talk shit only (behind our back)
So repsect mines punyeta!.
QUE VIVA PUERTO RICO!!!!

NICKELS wrote:
mjokc wrote:shyt im in the okc too I didn't kno we had PRs here, I kno like one PR dude.
ITS LIKE THAT ON THE WESTCOAST TOOO, I DIDNT SEE ANY , THEY HAVE THEM SOME WHERE . LIKE NORTH CALI OR SOMETHING

I THINK PUERTO RICANS ARE MOSTLY IN THE SATES OF - NEWYORK , FLORIDA , CHCAGO .THEY COME FROM A SMALL ISLAND , SO THERE NUMBERS ARE NOT MANY WHEN TOTALED BUT THEY ARE MOSTLY IN THOSE STATES AND ARE LEARNING ABOUT OTHER STATES BECAUSE OF THE MILITARY.......

.BUT MEXICANS ARE EVERYWHERE AND ARE MILLIONS OF THEM THEY ARE THE DOMINATING HISPANIC POPULATION..... ...LMAO

I REMEMBER GOING DOWN SOUTH , AND THEY WAS LIKE WHATS A PUERTO RICAN ...!? OH I HEARD ABOUT THOSE ..POOOTA RICAN PEOPLE UP THERE IN NEWYORK...LMAO , ON THE WESTCOAST TOO ....THEY STILL ASK ME ABOUT THE P.R. GIRLS , THEY WANT TO GET WITH THEM ....LOL

WHOS GOING TO SEE THAT MOVIE " EL CANTANTE " WITH MARC ANTHONY AND JENNFER LOPEZ ??......................NOT ME !! :lol: :lol: :twisted:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 7:19 pm

NICKELS wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:fly your bit-chass to LA, get off the plane, drive yourself around town until you find some cholos, and start something. I don't see you particpating in this so called race war. Stop typing about it and be about it. You sound like a broken record just repeating the same race BS knowing you would never do anything but pound your keyboard.


lol..
NIGGA IF IT WAS IN MY STATE I WOULD PARTICIPATE , ........THEY COME UP ON ME NIGGA I AINT BACKIN DOWN , ...AND I DO COME TO CALI , I WAS JUST THERE LANDED IN LAX ...AND LEFT FROM ONTARIO ........., NIGGAS FROM CRENSHAW , SHOWED ME AROUND , TOOK ME TO KILLA KING HOPSITAL , MORENO VALLEY MALL , I GOT UP WITH , THE ROLLIN " 60 ' - FRUTI TOWN . SOME HUNTAS ....AND NIGGAS TOOK ME TO RIVERSIDE , OUT IN MORENO VALLEY MALL , I WAS ALL OVER THAT BICH..SUK A DICK YA ESE NIGGAS IS FAGS .... AND I WAS OVER BY THE MAIN ST. CRIP .....AREA , YA , SUCH BALLS NIGGA , I WAS THERE AINT ONE ESE CAME THROUGH FRONTIN WHEN I WAS THERE ...........NIGGAS WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY BE PUTTIN IT ON YA IN COUNTY , SICH EM BOOTY BANDITS ON YA .....HALF YA SURENOS DONE BEEN RAPED ...I SEE WHY YA TRYING BANG OUT ,.........
So you went over there and introduced yourself to these hoods?

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”