IS GOD BLACK???

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

IS GOD BLACK???

Unread post by KING KONG » July 27th, 2007, 11:39 am

I JUST WONDERED IF GOD MIGHT BE BLACK CU*Z I KNOW THAT BLACKS WERE THE FIRST HUMANS ON EARTH SO HE MIGHT BE BLACK WHAT YOU THINK

MiChuhSuh

Re: IS GOD BLACK???

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 27th, 2007, 4:24 pm

KING KONG wrote:I JUST WONDERED IF GOD MIGHT BE BLACK CU*Z I KNOW THAT BLACKS WERE THE FIRST HUMANS ON EARTH SO HE MIGHT BE BLACK WHAT YOU THINK
God is of the spirit, we are of the flesh.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: IS GOD BLACK???

Unread post by Tre » July 28th, 2007, 2:23 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
KING KONG wrote:I JUST WONDERED IF GOD MIGHT BE BLACK CU*Z I KNOW THAT BLACKS WERE THE FIRST HUMANS ON EARTH SO HE MIGHT BE BLACK WHAT YOU THINK
God is of the spirit, we are of the flesh.
To say God is of the spirit, we are of the flesh puts aside the fact that God manifested himself in the form of man, and betrays EVEN your own faith!

33 Again the Jews picked up stones to throw at Him. 33 They said, "We are not going to throw stones at You for any good work. It is because of the way You talk against God. It is because You make Yourself to be God when You are only a man." 34 Jesus said to them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I said, you are gods'? (Psalm 82:6) 35 The Holy Writings were given to them and God called them gods. (The Word of God cannot be put aside.)

John 10:33-35 (New Life Version)


I think a black man that looks in the mirror and can’t see the face of God is sadly lost :cry:

User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

Unread post by KING KONG » July 28th, 2007, 7:26 am

YEAH OK THEN LETS SAY JESUS IS HE BLACK CUZ I THINK HES STILL ALIVE!

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: IS GOD BLACK???

Unread post by 'X' » July 28th, 2007, 10:56 am

Tre wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
KING KONG wrote:I JUST WONDERED IF GOD MIGHT BE BLACK CU*Z I KNOW THAT BLACKS WERE THE FIRST HUMANS ON EARTH SO HE MIGHT BE BLACK WHAT YOU THINK
God is of the spirit, we are of the flesh.


I think a black man that looks in the mirror and can’t see the face of God is sadly lost :cry:

Deeeep!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 28th, 2007, 12:30 pm

KING KONG wrote:YEAH OK THEN LETS SAY JESUS IS HE BLACK because I THINK HES STILL ALIVE!
This has been argued countless times on the forum, just search the threads and find the one you want to dig up again.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Re: IS GOD BLACK???

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 2:34 am

Tre wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
KING KONG wrote:I JUST WONDERED IF GOD MIGHT BE BLACK CU*Z I KNOW THAT BLACKS WERE THE FIRST HUMANS ON EARTH SO HE MIGHT BE BLACK WHAT YOU THINK
God is of the spirit, we are of the flesh.
To say God is of the spirit, we are of the flesh puts aside the fact that God manifested himself in the form of man, and betrays EVEN your own faith!

33 Again the Jews picked up stones to throw at Him. 33 They said, "We are not going to throw stones at You for any good work. It is because of the way You talk against God. It is because You make Yourself to be God when You are only a man." 34 Jesus said to them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I said, you are gods'? (Psalm 82:6) 35 The Holy Writings were given to them and God called them gods. (The Word of God cannot be put aside.)

John 10:33-35 (New Life Version)


I think a black man that looks in the mirror and can’t see the face of God is sadly lost :cry:

YO THAT WAS THE BEST QUOTE SO FAR...........

User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

Unread post by KING KONG » July 29th, 2007, 4:47 am

YEA THAT ONE NICE QUOTE

illshorty
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: August 26th, 2005, 2:22 am

Unread post by illshorty » August 4th, 2007, 10:21 am

Not once does the Bible say anything about what Christ looked like

You know why?

Cause it don't matter.

Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 4th, 2007, 11:18 am

illshorty wrote:Not once does the Bible say anything about what Christ looked like

You know why?

Cause it don't matter.

Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour
Now that was the best quote

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2007, 2:16 pm

illshorty wrote:Not once does the Bible say anything about what Christ looked like

You know why?

Cause it don't matter.

Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour
yeah it does.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 4th, 2007, 7:21 pm

perongregory wrote:
illshorty wrote:Not once does the Bible say anything about what Christ looked like

You know why?

Cause it don't matter.

Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour
yeah it does.
Whether it does or doesnt it doesnt change that he is right about it
Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2007, 9:49 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
perongregory wrote:
illshorty wrote:Not once does the Bible say anything about what Christ looked like

You know why?

Cause it don't matter.

Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour
yeah it does.
Whether it does or doesnt it doesnt change that he is right about it
Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour
If the bible doesn't say anything about what Christ looked like cuase it doesn't matter. then the inverse is true which is the bible does describe how Jesus looked cuz it does matter. Just cuz you dont want it to matter dont try to put that on all of us. The bible does describe how he looked, why wouldthe book go in detail about his appearance if it didn't matter?

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 533
Joined: December 14th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 5th, 2007, 3:26 am

As long as jesus aint mexican its all good

User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

Unread post by KING KONG » August 5th, 2007, 9:50 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:As long as jesus aint mexican its all good
LOL

mjokc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: April 2nd, 2007, 10:17 am

Unread post by mjokc » August 8th, 2007, 12:58 am

pfft mexicans weren't even around back then, they are aren't even a race they are a mix of native americans and the spaniards that raped their women.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » August 8th, 2007, 2:01 am

Its CRAZY man how some of the RACIST Mexican Surenos can pray to their defaced images of the Virgin of Guadalupe or have distorted images of Christ tattooed on their arms and chest, hanging from their prisons cells, or bobbing from their rear view mirrors! These same Surenos would be shocked to know that the REAL face of the man they worship is the face of the man they call mayate!
No doubt, the truths are out there, or better yet just ask the pope who prays to the BLACK Madonna and Jesus behind closed doors daily!!!

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 571
Joined: December 1st, 2005, 3:30 pm

Unread post by ManifestTruth » August 8th, 2007, 11:04 am

perongregory wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
perongregory wrote:
illshorty wrote:Not once does the Bible say anything about what Christ looked like

You know why?

Cause it don't matter.

Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour
yeah it does.
Whether it does or doesnt it doesnt change that he is right about it
Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour
If the bible doesn't say anything about what Christ looked like cuase it doesn't matter. then the inverse is true which is the bible does describe how Jesus looked because it does matter. Just because you dont want it to matter dont try to put that on all of us. The bible does describe how he looked, why wouldthe book go in detail about his appearance if it didn't matter?
"Skin of burnt bronze and feet like ash" -I'm paraphrasing here but that surely sounds like a description. The denial continues...

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 8th, 2007, 11:10 am

ManifestTruth wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
perongregory wrote:
illshorty wrote:Not once does the Bible say anything about what Christ looked like

You know why?

Cause it don't matter.

Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour
yeah it does.
Whether it does or doesnt it doesnt change that he is right about it
Only stupid ass humans like us would care about the color of skin of the Saviour
If the bible doesn't say anything about what Christ looked like cuase it doesn't matter. then the inverse is true which is the bible does describe how Jesus looked because it does matter. Just because you dont want it to matter dont try to put that on all of us. The bible does describe how he looked, why wouldthe book go in detail about his appearance if it didn't matter?
The denial continues...

And always will...

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 8th, 2007, 5:39 pm

God is not human so he could not belong to any colour if he did he would not be god only a another man he is the ultimate supreme being who has always been and will always be. Jesus(Isa) was or is a another man belonging to the same stock as the people Americans are killing in Iraq or Jews are killing in Palestine which is the semitic race who's original form is known to be somewhat black and are known to have migrated out of modern day ethiopia into the arabian peninsula with their present caucasiod features coming from mixings with caucasiod peoples they have come across with over last few thousands of years. So was Jesus(Isa) black? or had somewhat the same features? maybe becuase they are alot Arabs today in the middle east who are or have black features or somewhat of it matching the same descriptions mentioned in the Bible or the Quran and he is not the dissendent or son of God since you can not have sexual intercourse with a supreme being who is not human he was only the messenger of God to the people and was only the son to god as we are all God's children.


So don' try to make false theories of something just so it pleases your needs or what you think was the real history because you dont know and are blind with arrogance.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » August 8th, 2007, 5:50 pm

YES


-close thread-

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » August 8th, 2007, 11:12 pm

but if i had to picture him, id picture a black dude :)

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » August 9th, 2007, 3:42 am

I agree to most of what you are saying man minus a few details!
Str8UpMenace wrote:God is not human so he could not belong to any colour if he did he would not be god only a another man he is the ultimate supreme being who has always been and will always be.
27 So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.(A)
Genesis 1:27 (Amplified Bible)


^ An image is something that closely or exactly resembles something else. An Image reflects a likeness and COLOUR!
Str8UpMenace wrote:Jesus(Isa) was or is a another man belonging to the same stock as the people Americans are killing in Iraq or Jews are killing in Palestine which is the Semitic race who's original form is known to be somewhat black….
Known to be somewhat black?? Comeon man IS BLACK!
Get your crayon box and find the colour Semitic for me, not trying to be funny but just making a point! Semitic or the word, “Semite” in its original context was used as a reference to a language group only! Semitic was never meant to be applied to the colour of a people as you are using it. To say Jesus is Semitic is like saying Jesus is English or Spanish. Semitic doesn’t address a particular skin colour.

Str8UpMenace wrote: and are known to have migrated out of modern day Ethiopia!
Props here man ^

23 At that time there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will go to Egypt, and the Egyptians will go to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship God together.24 At that time Israel, Assyria, and Egypt will join together, which will be a blessing for the earth.25 The LORD All-Powerful will bless them, saying, "Egypt, you are my people. Assyria, I made you. Israel, I own you. You are all blessed!"
Isaiah 19:21-25 (New Century Version)


PS 68:31 “Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.”

^ God provides more detail here about his home team! Not the team he chose to play ball with (chosen people aka Israel), but the players he started out with (the original team aka BLACK MAN from ETHIOPIA).

Egyptians, Colchians and Ethiopians are just BLACK people with different names!
The "father" of modern history, Herodotus, himself acknowledged as much when he said "the Egyptians, Colchians and Ethiopians have the thick lips, broad nose, wooly hair and are of burnt skin." Elsewhere, he actually referred to them as "BLACK."

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 9th, 2007, 9:05 am

Tre wrote:I agree to most of what you are saying man minus a few details!
Str8UpMenace wrote:God is not human so he could not belong to any colour if he did he would not be god only a another man he is the ultimate supreme being who has always been and will always be.
27 So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.(A)
Genesis 1:27 (Amplified Bible)


^ An image is something that closely or exactly resembles something else. An Image reflects a likeness and COLOUR!
Yes because the bible isn't full of contradictions at all. :roll:

You can't take that one line and try to apply it to the God in which you worship. That's so close minded. If you truely believe the words of your holy book then you can't take everything it says for face value. I'm not religious but if you're worshipping what you believe to be the creator of all then his image or likeness is hardly a concern and trying to force the issue and prove one way or the other the colour of an entity is just redundant.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » August 9th, 2007, 12:28 pm

“Now the Ethiopians, as historians relate, were the first of all men and the proofs of this statement, they say, are manifest.”
Diodorus of Sicily

“Ethiopia was the first established country on the earth, and the Ethiopians were the first who introduced the worship of the Gods and who established laws.”
Stephanus of Byzantium

Herodotus described the ancient Ethiopians (ancient Kushites) as the tallest, most beautiful and long-lived of the human races, and before Herodotus, Homer, in even more idolizing language, described them as the most just of men, the favorites of the gods. The annals of all the great early nations of Asia Minor full of them! The leading race of the Western World no doubt was a BLACK race!

Do you believe in history EmperorPenguin :D
I don't need the bible to force anything man!

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 9th, 2007, 12:42 pm

Tre wrote:“Now the Ethiopians, as historians relate, were the first of all men and the proofs of this statement, they say, are manifest.”
Diodorus of Sicily

“Ethiopia was the first established country on the earth, and the Ethiopians were the first who introduced the worship of the Gods and who established laws.”
Stephanus of Byzantium

Herodotus described the ancient Ethiopians (ancient Kushites) as the tallest, most beautiful and long-lived of the human races, and before Herodotus, Homer, in even more idolizing language, described them as the most just of men, the favorites of the gods. The annals of all the great early nations of Asia Minor full of them! The leading race of the Western World no doubt was a BLACK race!

Do you believe in history EmperorPenguin :D
I don't need the bible to force anything man!
I'm not doubting what the early races were. I'm doubting to believe someone that wrote down on a piece of rock thousands of years ago that "God" was indeed black or white or arab or whatever. You're more or less taking someone elses word for what YOUR "God" should look like. I love what South Park did with God, making him out to be some short stupid rodent looking thing. You know why? Because no one should give a shit what God looks like. If it affects your beliefs that much what the creator of everything you know LOOKS like, you're not a true believer, it's that simple.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 9th, 2007, 5:09 pm

Tre wrote: 27 So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.(A)
Genesis 1:27 (Amplified Bible)


^ An image is something that closely or exactly resembles something else. An Image reflects a likeness and COLOUR!


You can interpret anything out of those words it could even mean it made man to have same ability as God to posess knowledge and be all wise? Just because people will try to misinterpret it in their own words doesn't mean that's exactly what it really means. Does God really needs to belong to a certain race to be believed in or worshipped upon?

You should stop putting too much trust on the bible for your arguements since the bible itself has been corrupted and rewritten many times by europeans and is not its original form nor does it sometimes say the true words of Jesus(Isa) or God


Tre wrote: Known to be somewhat black?? Comeon man IS BLACK!
Get your crayon box and find the colour Semitic for me, not trying to be funny but just making a point! Semitic or the word, “Semite” in its original context was used as a reference to a language group only! Semitic was never meant to be applied to the colour of a people as you are using it. To say Jesus is Semitic is like saying Jesus is English or Spanish. Semitic doesn’t address a particular skin colour.

23 At that time there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will go to Egypt, and the Egyptians will go to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship God together.24 At that time Israel, Assyria, and Egypt will join together, which will be a blessing for the earth.25 The LORD All-Powerful will bless them, saying, "Egypt, you are my people. Assyria, I made you. Israel, I own you. You are all blessed!"
Isaiah 19:21-25 (New Century Version)


PS 68:31 “Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.”

^ God provides more detail here about his home team! Not the team he chose to play ball with (chosen people aka Israel), but the players he started out with (the original team aka BLACK MAN from ETHIOPIA).

Egyptians, Colchians and Ethiopians are just BLACK people with different names!
The "father" of modern history, Herodotus, himself acknowledged as much when he said "the Egyptians, Colchians and Ethiopians have the thick lips, broad nose, wooly hair and are of burnt skin." Elsewhere, he actually referred to them as "BLACK."


Semitic people don't have their own true colour because they're blood or colour has been tainted with over many years,melleniums, centuries so it can no longer be its original form, but still are a race of people decending from one single group.

Yes The Ethiopians are black but they are not referred to as negriod black but semitic black just look up the demographics of the country or any other north eastern african country and their facial features. although they may have descended from negroids but are not negroids.


Men arent the only beings on this planet there two beings created by GOD Man and Jinn, man being made from clay and jinn being created by fire both living in their own living world or dimension. jinns often crossing into ours. this is something bible does not mention or i just havent noticed it. i know people are thinking i have gone crazy and is writing some old folk fairy tale but jinns are real i have seen them for myself in the west they might be refered to as poltergeist they are realler than the chair your sitting on.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » August 10th, 2007, 4:24 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:I'm not doubting what the early races were. I'm doubting to believe someone that wrote down on a piece of rock thousands of years ago that "God" was indeed black or white or arab or whatever. You're more or less taking someone elses word for what YOUR "God" should look like. I love what South Park did with God, making him out to be some short stupid rodent looking thing. You know why? Because no one should give a shit what God looks like. If it affects your beliefs that much what the creator of everything you know LOOKS like, you're not a true believer, it's that simple.
A man who doesn’t believe in God wants to share with me his personal viewpoints on God? Ain't that a bitch!

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » August 10th, 2007, 4:59 am

StrUpMenace wrote:You can interpret anything out of those words it could even mean it made man to have same ability as God to posess knowledge and be all wise? Just because people will try to misinterpret it in their own words doesn't mean that's exactly what it really means. Does God really needs to belong to a certain race to be believed in or worshipped upon?
My argument is simply all evidence points out to him being BLACK!
StrUpMenace wrote:You should stop putting too much trust on the bible for your arguements since the bible itself has been corrupted and rewritten many times by europeans and is not its original form nor does it sometimes say the true words of Jesus(Isa) or God.
Has the bible been re-written, corrupted by Europeans to satisfy racist ideas and thoughts against black people. No doubt! European scholars themselves have known and written about the corruption of the bible and the premeditated transformation of the racial and ethnic identities of Jesus Christ, his mother and the entire people of the Bible from the Black people they were to White people!

Leon Poliakov in his book, The Aryan Myth: A History of Racist and Nationalistic Ideas in Europe revealed that, “knowledge of the people of the Bible as Black people was common in Europe and in early European scholarship. “
Sir Godfrey Higgins a renowned British orientalist in 1836 wrote, The Anaclypsis. Or an inquiry into the Origin of Languages, Nations, and Religions.
He pointed out that the people of the Bible were Black and that in all early Catholic Churches of Europe: “the God Christ, as well as His mother, are described in their old pictures to be Black!
Kersey Graves in 1875 wrote a book titled The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors” in which he pointed out from clear evidence in Europe that” Jesus was Black and the people of the Bible were originally Black people.”
He wrote as follows: "There is as much evidence that the Christian Savior was a Black man, or at least a dark man, as there is of him being the son of the Virgin Mary or that he once lived or moved upon the earth. And that evidence is the testimony of his disciples, who had nearly as good an opportunity of knowing what His complexion was as the evangelists who omit to say anything about it. In the pictures and portraits of Christ by early Christians, He is uniformly represented as being Black.” Furthermore, he continues: “The statue of St. Peter inside St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome, Italy is a Black man. St. Peter was a Black man. “
StrUpMenace wrote:Semitic people don't have their own true colour because they're blood or colour has been tainted with over many years,melleniums, centuries so it can no longer be its original form, but still are a race of people decending from one single group.

Yes The Ethiopians are black but they are not referred to as negriod black but semitic black just look up the demographics of the country or any other north eastern african country and their facial features. although they may have descended from negroids but are not negroids.


Men arent the only beings on this planet there two beings created by GOD Man and Jinn, man being made from clay and jinn being created by fire both living in their own living world or dimension. jinns often crossing into ours. this is something bible does not mention or i just havent noticed it. i know people are thinking i have gone crazy and is writing some old folk fairy tale but jinns are real i have seen them for myself in the west they might be refered to as poltergeist they are realler than the chair your sitting on.
I don’t find you crazy at all man, but highly intelligent! You had a very intelligent post on here awhile back entitled ‘The Original Black African Arabs of Arabia Part 4’ by Ogu Eji-Ofo Annu! My question to you is did you read The Original Black African Arabs of Arabia (Part 1)?

Ogu Eji-Ofo Annu wrote:“Today, upon the dictates of the western intelligensia, this banch is the so-called prototypical Arabs. They are the picture boys of the “white-semitic” theories which seek to claim that some white or at the very least some off-white people were and remain the original and only Arabians. By employing vague and non-categorical semantics with words likeSemites,” ‘Hamites,” Ishmaelites,” “caucasiods,” the western negro-phobic intelligensia and educational establishment seek to erase every trace of black Africa from Arabia.
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/ses ... -ofo-annu/


Why do you continue to use the terminology that the author says seeks to erase culturally and racially the self-obvious sameness of black populations throughout Africa and Arabia??

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 10th, 2007, 10:03 am

Tre wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:I'm not doubting what the early races were. I'm doubting to believe someone that wrote down on a piece of rock thousands of years ago that "God" was indeed black or white or arab or whatever. You're more or less taking someone elses word for what YOUR "God" should look like. I love what South Park did with God, making him out to be some short stupid rodent looking thing. You know why? Because no one should give a shit what God looks like. If it affects your beliefs that much what the creator of everything you know LOOKS like, you're not a true believer, it's that simple.
A man who doesn’t believe in God wants to share with me his personal viewpoints on God? Ain't that a bitch!
And yet it still doesn't change the fact that what I said is true. And just because I don't believe in YOUR God doesn't mean I don't believe there is God(s).

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 10th, 2007, 11:19 am

Tre wrote:My argument is simply all evidence points out to him being BLACK!


As much as i want to believe in this its really hard to believe that he would belong to a characteristics of someone he created to be put on earth. Since we do not have real knowledge of what he really looks like except Allah(God) we will continue with our own theories of his real description. We also will never know the real interpretations of the verses in his holy books except Allah but we can believe in them since we lack true knowledge.


As Allah says in the Quran "I am what my Slave makes me to be."


http://www.themodernreligion.com/basic/description.html


http://othermatters.wordpress.com/2006/ ... -need-him/


Tre wrote: I don’t find you crazy at all man, but highly intelligent! You had a very intelligent post on here awhile back entitled ‘The Original Black African Arabs of Arabia Part 4’ by Ogu Eji-Ofo Annu! My question to you is did you read The Original Black African Arabs of Arabia (Part 1)?

Ogu Eji-Ofo Annu wrote:“Today, upon the dictates of the western intelligensia, this banch is the so-called prototypical Arabs. They are the picture boys of the “white-semitic” theories which seek to claim that some white or at the very least some off-white people were and remain the original and only Arabians. By employing vague and non-categorical semantics with words likeSemites,” ‘Hamites,” Ishmaelites,” “caucasiods,” the western negro-phobic intelligensia and educational establishment seek to erase every trace of black Africa from Arabia.
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/ses ... -ofo-annu/


Why do you continue to use the terminology that the author says seeks to erase culturally and racially the self-obvious sameness of black populations throughout Africa and Arabia??



Yes have read all of them and where did i say the author seeks to erase culturally and racially the self-obvious sameness of Black population in Africa and Arabia ? the topic was is God Black? and has nothing to do with people of arabia being originally black.

The reason i said i might sound crazy is because of the of the last paragraph i wrote in my post about jinns because some might have hard time believing in them.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 10th, 2007, 5:01 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote: Since we do not have real knowledge of what he really looks like except Allah(God) we will continue with our own theories of his real description. We also will never know the real interpretations of the verses in his holy books except Allah but we can believe in them since we lack true knowledge.


As Allah says in the Quran "I am what my Slave makes me to be."

Str8UpMenace are you a Muslim?

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”