IS GOD BLACK???

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 10th, 2007, 10:09 pm

'X' wrote: Str8UpMenace are you a Muslim?

Yes you can say that, does it matter?

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 10th, 2007, 10:10 pm

'X' wrote: Str8UpMenace are you a Muslim?

Yes you can say that, does it matter?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 11th, 2007, 10:59 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:As much as i want to believe in this its really hard to believe that he would belong to a characteristics of someone he created to be put on earth. Since we do not have real knowledge of what he really looks like except Allah(God) we will continue with our own theories of his real description. We also will never know the real interpretations of the verses in his holy books except Allah but we can believe in them since we lack true knowledge.

As Allah says in the Quran "I am what my Slave makes me to be."
al-hamdu lillah! Wisdom is shown

thebasher
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Re: IS GOD BLACK???

Unread post by thebasher » September 27th, 2008, 11:44 pm

i dont think he is

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 28th, 2008, 10:18 pm

Could some1 explain how Jews went from black to Caucasian then? That part I don't quite understand. Now I'm speaking on Jesus.

0036double
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: be

Unread post by 0036double » November 22nd, 2011, 8:55 pm

if he was most people wouldn't even know how to take it

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by Tre » December 12th, 2011, 1:00 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:Yes have read all of them and where did i say the author seeks to erase culturally and racially the self-obvious sameness of Black population in Africa and Arabia ? the topic was is God Black? and has nothing to do with people of arabia being originally black.
@ StrUpMenace... lol...I was referring to your usage of the word "Semitic" in describing Jesus. When you get pass all the BS and man-made labels, all that really exist is people with more melanin (darker-skin or black) and people with less melanin (lighter-skin or white). According to 'Ogu Eji-Ofo Annu' people use the term "Semitic" ignorantly, not realizing black people can be Semitic too.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » December 14th, 2011, 3:15 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Could some1 explain how Jews went from black to Caucasian then? That part I don't quite understand. Now I'm speaking on Jesus.
It’s not actually the Jews that have changed from black to Caucasian. It’s more the definition of the word “Jew” that has changed to mean only light skin people from Eastern Europe. During biblical times the word Jew had nothing to do with race or religion. “Jew” simply meant a resident of the land of Judea.

The black or darker skinned Jews (my understanding) are descended from Jews who accompanied the son of King Solomon "Menelik" and the Queen of Sheba, from Judea to Ethiopia. If you want to see the skin tone and color of a direct descendent- original Jew (Ethiopian). All you have to do is Google… Haile Sellassie.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”