WILL THERE BE ANY OTHER MUSIC BESIDES BLACK ORIGINATED MUSIC

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

WILL THERE BE ANY OTHER MUSIC BESIDES BLACK ORIGINATED MUSIC

Unread post by NICKELS » August 16th, 2007, 3:05 am

BLACK MUSIC AND ITS ALTERNATIVE VERSIONS AND OFF SHOOTS HAS DOMINATED FOR THE LAST 100 YEARS OR SO ,

WILL THERE BE ANOTHER TYPE OF MUSIC FROM ANOTHER " RACE OF PEOPLE " , THAT WILL TAKE OVER AND CHANGE THE MUSIC OF THE WORLD .....!?

mjokc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mjokc » August 16th, 2007, 5:03 am

No.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 16th, 2007, 6:10 am

POLKA, BANDA, BACHATA, CLASSICAL, COUNTRY (debatable because of blues preexisting before it I think),

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 16th, 2007, 6:36 am

white music is claffy

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 16th, 2007, 7:32 am

Hell no for some reason when we blacks start something the rest of the world loves it just as much as we do and no other race as style like us well maybe latinos

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » August 16th, 2007, 5:39 pm

Yes, but the real question is when you all get out of kindergarten.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 17th, 2007, 2:21 am

punamusta wrote:Yes, but the real question is when you all get out of kindergarten.
lol.....

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 18th, 2007, 7:47 am

Sentenza wrote:
punamusta wrote:Yes, but the real question is when you all get out of kindergarten.
lol.....
What the hell are u talking about

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 19th, 2007, 12:41 am

PURE JELOUSY FROM OVER SEAS , I WOULD EXPECT THAT FROM THE BIGGEST DICC RIDERS

AND OF COURSE EUROPE & UK THE HOME OF THE DEVIL .............LMAO :lol:

THE MUSIC THEY LISTEN TOO IS A WATERED DOWN VERSION OR PERVERTED VERSION OF BLACK MUSIC , WE CHANGED ALL OF THERE MUSIC , THEY DONT LISTEN TO THERE OWN NATIVE EUROPEAN MUSIC , OR WHERE EVER THEY CAME FROM FIRST BEFORE MOVING TO EUROPE..............LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 19th, 2007, 1:02 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
lol.....
LOOK WHERE THERE FROM ....SAYS IT ALL ?

AND THE TRUE QUESTION IS WHEN WILL YOU LEAVE THEM CAVES ..........

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 19th, 2007, 3:49 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
lol.....
That there is a huge amount of music that didnt originate from african americans that people listen to. Every European country has its own, same counts for asia, africa and south america. It just seems that people are not aware of that fact.
Now when it comes to mainstream pop culture it is true, the USA is dominating the world nowadays, nobody ever argued that.
And the whole discussion is kind of weird, because outside of the US people barely even think or talk about the whole issue. It sounds to me like a very american discussion.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 19th, 2007, 4:07 am

NICKELS wrote:PURE JELOUSY FROM OVER SEAS , I WOULD EXPECT THAT FROM THE BIGGEST DICC RIDERS

THE MUSIC THEY LISTEN TOO IS A WATERED DOWN VERSION OR PERVERTED VERSION OF BLACK MUSIC , WE CHANGED ALL OF THERE MUSIC , THEY DONT LISTEN TO THERE OWN NATIVE EUROPEAN MUSIC , OR WHERE EVER THEY CAME FROM FIRST BEFORE MOVING TO EUROPE..............LOL
I am not jealous at anything, trust me. You changed all of our music? Well then please start telling me what our music is, name some names please, if you know so much about it. Or do you just claim something without knowing what you are talking about? Cause it seems like. What do you know about european music? What do you know about folk music, classical music, Portuguese Fado, French Chansons, old irish music, Greek Bouzoukia Music, Spanish Guitars? Tell me.
I enjoy listening to black american music very much, i never said anything else. I listen to music from all over the world.
But to talk like you guys reinvented music is a bit to far stretched. I understand that it is necessary to stress the impact of black americans on the US since many racists over there always try to strip everything off from you, but some of you guys take it a bit too far. But that just shows me how traumatized some black americans are.
And no need to get offensive because that usually just shows that someone is very insecure about the issue he is talking about.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » August 19th, 2007, 9:05 am

NICKELS your an idiot once again. I guess black people are copying white people when they wear clothes-since africans use to run around naked with bones in they noses?

(see how easy and dumb it is to be racist?)

Shits ridiculous. This kid Nickels is obviously white.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 19th, 2007, 1:45 pm

You people look for shyt to fight about lol

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 19th, 2007, 3:03 pm

NICKELS wrote:PURE JELOUSY FROM OVER SEAS , I WOULD EXPECT THAT FROM THE BIGGEST DICC RIDERS

NICKLES YOUR FUCKING RETARDED! you can't call out anyone on this site because you never graduated the second grade like the rest of us did. do you think, before you type something? the shit you say is so ignorant, imature, and stupid, i can't understand how a human being in his right state of mind can do it. i think they're may actually be something wrong with you. i am not even going to challenge what you say because anyone with 1/8 of a brain knows your a fucking idiot. and right now you, a dumb/ignorant american, is calling out a european on european music.

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 19th, 2007, 3:15 pm

Heres a fun little music fact the central asians created the earliest form of the guitar. Eventually the romans adapted it and so did the spanish. NOW HERES THE KICKER :D -How many people from central asia do you see or hear complaining about the white people using the guitar?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 20th, 2007, 8:49 am

Sentenza wrote:

I am not jealous at anything, trust me. You changed all of our music? Well then please start telling me what our music is, name some names please, if you know so much about it. Or do you just claim something without knowing what you are talking about? Cause it seems like. What do you know about european music? What do you know about folk music, classical music, Portuguese Fado, French Chansons, old irish music, Greek Bouzoukia Music, Spanish Guitars? Tell me.
I enjoy listening to black american music very much, i never said anything else. I listen to music from all over the world.
But to talk like you guys reinvented music is a bit to far stretched. I understand that it is necessary to stress the impact of black americans on the US since many racists over there always try to strip everything off from you, but some of you guys take it a bit too far. But that just shows me how traumatized some black americans are.
And no need to get offensive because that usually just shows that someone is very insecure about the issue he is talking about.
The people who tend to make comments about their music being the best and only music are the people who tend to have never even left their own country before to find out if that comment is even true. They have very little education on any country outside of their own and tend to see things thru pigeon holes. Good response Sentz.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 20th, 2007, 9:56 am

I can assure you that Sentenza knows and enjoys a broader range of music than you can ever hope to. So you just stick with what you know and stay shallow minded. And jealousy?....LMAO. Thats just so immature NICKELS.