The Truth Behind Black Liberation Of Our Defense & Commu

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Truth Behind Black Liberation Of Our Defense & Commu

Unread post by Hell » August 20th, 2007, 10:58 am

Before whites,mexicans and all these other ethnic groups became damus and loc's whatever happen to the true purpose of the two notrious black gangs known as the bloods and crips they was suppose to hold down their neigborhood's from the white gangs known as kkk,skinheads and the nazi's but all of a suttin they turned on eachother like as of today still at war.

So do some damu and crip sets still repersent themseleves as Black. Liberation. Of. Our. Defense. & Community. Revelation. In. Progress.?

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » August 21st, 2007, 9:00 pm

I sincerely doubt that there were KKK "gangs" attacking black people in Los Angeles, and that these attacks resulted in the founding of the Bloods and Crips. I have read that the Bloods were founded to defend THEIR neighborhods from the Crips. I have read the the Crips were mostlyt a continuation of previous gangs within the black community. Now, I do know that tehre were white gangs in L.A., that these white gangs harassed black people-however-while in THAT respect these white gangs may be seen by some as similar to the KKK, Skinheads, etc., I do not think they had any connections whatsoever with these "white power" organizations.
If a bunch of white people moved into say, Watts or Compton, undoubtedly the black gangs would attack them. And that would be "cool," right? But, on the other hand, if a bunch of bakc people would move into an all white neighborhood, if white gangs attacked them, that would be BAD. Translates as: If black people see a threat to their neighborhood, whether real or imagined, if they attempt to defend their neighborhood, it is cool. If white people see a threat to thewir neighborhood, if they attempt to defend it, it is BAD BAD BAD. I dont quite get the logic here, but thats how it is eh?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 21st, 2007, 11:00 pm

black gangs are no "defense" or anything good for black people. they go around murdering and shooting kids because they have on a different color than them. its been like this since the beginning.

so can some damu and crip sets EVER repersent themseleves as Black. Liberation. Of. Our. Defense. & Community. Revelation. In. Progress.?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 21st, 2007, 11:00 pm

black gangs are no "defense" or anything good for black people. they go around murdering and shooting kids because they have on a different color than them. its been like this since the beginning.

so can some damu and crip sets EVER repersent themseleves as Black. Liberation. Of. Our. Defense. & Community. Revelation. In. Progress.?

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 22nd, 2007, 8:06 am

-ive met some blood wannabes in Canada, they throw that red bandana around like there american or something
-one guy in particular has not had, has a "c" in his nickname and i told him he was fake and he got all mad at me and threatened me
-hmm you know those guys who recruit little kids by giving them there players card, listening to dipset, doing the nations work :roll:
-sounds like the guys pretending to be bloods in canada are watered down expanionists
-it was funny too this guy was laughed at by real black africans lol
-but thats just my observations

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » August 22nd, 2007, 9:47 am

Champignon wrote:-ive met some blood wannabes in Canada, they throw that red bandana around like there american or something
-one guy in particular has not had, has a "c" in his nickname and i told him he was fake and he got all mad at me and threatened me
-hmm you know those guys who recruit little kids by giving them there players card, listening to dipset, doing the nations work :roll:
-sounds like the guys pretending to be bloods in canada are watered down expanionists
-it was funny too this guy was laughed at by real black africans lol
-but thats just my observations
Johnnny? You posting under a new name now?

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 22nd, 2007, 11:12 am

yes

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » September 21st, 2007, 5:00 pm

Well i put it like this new york u.b.n represented themselves as the true black liberation of our defense when they first started against them so-called latin kings in riker's island that's how i put it.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » November 23rd, 2007, 9:07 am

Well yesterday me and my homies was chillin with two chico's from folk nation right they was talkin about how B.l.o.o.d.s are racist as f*ck cause how they won't accept mexicans into their gang,but they was talkin about how mexcians became "Locs",so is it true that Black liberation of our defense is just fo str8 black people?,or is it a lie cause their are hela mexicans in the crips as well.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 23rd, 2007, 9:05 pm

Hell wrote:Well yesterday me and my homies was chillin with two chico's from folk nation right they was talkin about how B.l.o.o.d.s are racist as f*ck cause how they won't accept mexicans into their gang,but they was talkin about how mexcians became "Locs",so is it true that Black liberation of our defense is just fo str8 black people?,or is it a lie cause their are hela mexicans in the crips as well.
Look in california crips started out as community revolution in progress, in black communities (there weren't that many mexicans intermingled with blacks in South LA at that time). Now, if Mexicans, samoans whatever, identified with the black community and their problems, then I feel they could get down with the community revolution. But that revolutionary mindstate of the original crip is dead. C.R.I.P doesn't exist anymore, crip does, and the blood of the black people doesn't exist anymore, blood just exist. They abandoned the cause, like most gangs.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » November 24th, 2007, 10:11 am

^ I see but how long did they hold down fo what they stood for?