There are white hoods

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

There are white hoods

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 28th, 2007, 10:25 pm

I was at the gym today and heard the funniest story, I live in Chico Ca btw. This guy was talkign near me who was like 50 yrs old and really cracked me up. First when he started talking he said that his neighboor is getting excommunicated or thrown out and his furniture is out and everything and he doesnt have electricity, but hes still living there, and he was telling his friend "he sporbably gonna live under the bridge soon, he was working in some foodmart." Than he goes on to say something intetesting, "this guy was a drug dealer that recently got out of prison, and my former neighboor who lived in the same house before him and who was a buddy of mine told me that across the street is a crack house, and I wasnt sure before but I saw people coming in and out of there all the time. When my former neighboor sold the house and this guy moved in there after awhile there were people constantly coming in and out of that crack house to his house and abck and fourth, he would go there as well, etc. and in the back of me there was a man living who the cops also arrested recently on weapon charges, because he apperently was selling weapons. So there actually was a triangle around me of people coming in and out of those 3 houses, and it was scary man!! there were these bold guys with swastika tatoos on their shoulers walking around my house all the time." I was listening to this and laughing cause the way he was explaining it all like kind of panicking but at the same time making it sound like a comedy a bit, and he even said "I live in trailer trash" as he looked atme laughing from the story, but im not sure if he meant a real trailer trash or was jsut calling the neihgboorhood that because of those swastika thugs.

but actually its not that unexected cause behind a safeway here there is this apartment complex where alot of black people live (some grimey whites witht atoos and mexicans as well but mostly blacks in a city thats mostly white) and there are cops there all the time, there even were walking in there one time i saw with shirts like that white officer jake form trianing day ahd with the fake police thing when he went near the projects and they robbed that black lady. Also they have a group that hangs inf ront of there of people all the time and look at the street there lol and some fat mexican lady who yells and acts totally ghetto. But anyway that white hood might actually be harder. I also heard a guy oen time talk about some hood he lived at near a mexican taco stand where some guy was being chased at night who was a drug dealer and it was like cops and some other guy arrested for weapons etc. so it might be the same white hood ehs tlaking about cause he said it were some houses not apartments.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » August 29th, 2007, 3:59 am

What was the point in this thread?

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 29th, 2007, 12:01 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:What was the point in this thread?
I have no idea lol

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 29th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Are these the white thugs your talking about?

img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/418/imagesjr4.jpg[/img]

Champignon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Champignon » August 29th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Champignon wrote:Are these the white thugs your talking about?

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”