FLORENCIA KILLS 2 BLACK MEN IN WATTS--AGAIN

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

FLORENCIA KILLS 2 BLACK MEN IN WATTS--AGAIN

Unread post by jesuschrist » October 2nd, 2007, 7:54 pm

3Donald Stevens, 44, a black man, was shot at 2507 E. 109th St. in Watts/Willowbrook, and died at 2:05 p.m. Wednesday, May 2. He was shot at about 1:30 p.m. along with a second black man who was about the same age. Both were transported to hospitals, where Stevens died. The second victim is expected to survive. They had been standing in a group of people washing a car outside in a neighborhood where black and Latino gangs are at odds. Sheriff's homicide is investigating. .................................

JUST AN ASSUMPTION CONSIDERING THE AREA AND ITS PROXIMITY TO ECC Q 102.>>>PREVIOUS HOMICIDES THAT CROSSED THE RACIAL BOUNDARY WERE COMMMITTED BY F13 OR 38TH STREET>>OR THE ECC IN THIS AREA

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » October 12th, 2007, 8:47 pm

they should of found out if they was from toast or not

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 17th, 2007, 8:33 pm

News Release
Monday, October 8, 2007

Gang Shooting Leaves One Dead, One Injured

Los Angeles: Gang violence claims the life of a 17-year-old South Los Angeles youth.

On October 6, 2007 at about 10:15 p.m., Jason Valdez Perez, 17, and his 18-year-old friend were standing with a group of friends in front of a residence in the 700 block of East 109th Street.

A male Black suspect walked up to the residence and fired several gunshots towards the group. Both Perez and a second victim were struck by the gunfire. The suspect then ran northbound on Mckinley Avenue. He and the weapon remain outstanding.

Perez suffered a fatal gunshot wound to his upper torso and died at scene. The 18 year-old victim was transported to a local hospital and treated for a minor gunshot wound and released from the hospital the same evening.

The motive for this shooting is believed to be gang related.

Anyone with information regarding this crime can contact Operations South Bureau Homicide Detectives Sam Marullo or Nathan Kouri at 213-485-4341. After hours and on weekends, please phone the 24-hour Detective Information Desk at 1-877-LAW-FULL (529-3855).

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 17th, 2007, 8:35 pm

:evil: as u can C right there Coast Crip is still smashin eses

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » October 17th, 2007, 8:40 pm

This cat wasn't even an ese!! I saw this link on the LA TIMES and this dude was an innocent cat!

Dumbcity if you are going to post material, keep it real and post the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Don't paint a picture without telling the whole story. Here's the real story, unedited by dumbcity:

Jason Valdez-Perez, 17, was shot once in the head east of 759 E. 109th Street in Watts at about 10:15 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 6. An 18-year-old companion who was with him at the time was wounded in the shooting but survived. The suspect, a lone black man or youth, fled north on McKinley. Jason's friend was treated and released.

Jason, six-foot-one with an easy smile, was a Locke High School senior about to graduate. He loved animals, and wanted to be a veterinarian, said friends and family members, gathered to grieve at his home four days after his killing, Jason's pet Chihuahua padding around their feet aimlessly. He was the middle child of three, and had no gang ties, said his uncle Raul Perez. "An innocent face," his uncle said. He was randomly targeted--happened to be standing outside when the attacker struck, detectives said.

This dude was an INNOCENT CIVILIAN. BUT that's "gangsta" right dumbcity? These low-lifes who killed this guy are REAL COWARDS. But according to dumbcity, ecc is "smashing ese's". :?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 17th, 2007, 8:53 pm

u's a dumbass for real, every parent say "he wuznt a gang member" he wuz a innocent kid, duh, u definately aint from the streets :?

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » October 17th, 2007, 9:01 pm

Dumbcity I don't have to be from the streets to know what an innocent civilian looks like :?

You are just mad because your beloved cheese toasters, I mean east coasters, ARE guilty of killing INNOCENT CIVILIANS :shock:

Now shut your mouth and tuck your tail between your legs and stick your head in the ground like an ostrich because I just dispelled your myths about crips being "gangsta" and you got clowned. Now hush boy and quit posting fantasy listings of crips being "gangsta"

It's about 9pm CA time so it's about time for your milk and cookies and then you need to hit the hay. Alright youngster, now good night and behave yourself at middle school boy! :lol:

But for real dub city, I'm not on here trying to start bad blood between anyone. I have Aloha in me and respect all people regardless of IQ. So it's all good homeboy. No hard feelings. Take care brah and aloha 8)

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 17th, 2007, 10:02 pm

shut yo bitch ass up fool livin in hawaii tryna ce my potna, fool we aint never gon ce cool, u try to disrespect the crip car and blac folks like a lil ol bitch over there in hawaii ol tourist ass nigga u dont know shit about these streets, the Coast is smashin flowers even with the Mexicans outnumbering them 10 to 1, now thats Gangsta !! 8)

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » October 17th, 2007, 10:33 pm

LOL, dumbcity obviously you are young and immature and I am sure everyone on here can see that by your writings and you hanging on the nuts of crips.

But that's alright though. I still have Aloha and yes I do live in Hawaii and I think you are jealous. Trust me young boy, I don't envey you or your dwellings wherever you live. I own my house and it doesn't have cockaroaches and I wake up to the smell of hte ocean every morning while you on the other hand, well, let's not go there... :lol:

But it does sound like you need a hug. Do you want a hug you angry black man? Do you need some prayer? I want to send you an Aloha Lei? Please send me your address where I can send it to you. Would you like me to send you some Mauna Loa Mac-Nut cookies? Hmmm, hmmm good... :wink:

The funny thing is, if you were a REAL MAN, you would have accepted the truce and smiled and realized we are conversing and sharing info. But instead, you gotta get "gangsta" on me (over the net by the way :roll: ) and threaten me as a bitch ass mothafucka blah blah blah... :shock:

That's cool, you go ahead and live in your fantasy crippin world and keep posting false stories of crips blastin ese's. "Aight gee"

But I will tell you one thing, if ever you get the chance to visit the beautiful Isle of Hawai'i (and not on a prison furlough, Ha Ha) Hit me up, "aight gangsta"

Peace and Aloha, you angry black man 8)

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 17th, 2007, 10:42 pm

ok later u hula skirt wearin faggot 8)

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » October 17th, 2007, 10:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a good one "gangsta" You got mre there. Unfortuneately, I don't hula. Peace brah 8)

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 17th, 2007, 10:46 pm

yea u dont hula u just wear the skirt tho like a fag :o

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » October 24th, 2007, 8:40 pm

go sit on a tropical dicc, ol' pineapple sweet ham hula hoop ass nigga

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » October 24th, 2007, 9:12 pm

Shox112 wrote:go sit on a tropical dicc, ol' pineapple sweet ham hula hoop ass nigga
come on whatsup with this BS, u lames got mad kuss homeboy just made a point and made u fools look stupid, thats funny right there :lol: and u go with the racist comments u foos are a joke :lol:

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 24th, 2007, 9:13 pm

wut point did he exactly make? :?

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » October 24th, 2007, 9:20 pm

dubcity wrote:wut point did he exactly make? :?
i heard about this thru the grapevine and know for a fact he was a civilian that got murder, and knowing full well the f/coast beef they dont hit up anybody nomore for the f's if u re black in coast area ure gonna get it and the coast if ur mexican same thing their beef has escalated from a gang rivalry to a racist gang war

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 24th, 2007, 9:21 pm

so wut point did he make?

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » October 24th, 2007, 9:31 pm

that the guy that got mureder was not an ese but a civilian

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 25th, 2007, 1:40 am

what up shox? good to see you back homie.

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » October 28th, 2007, 3:01 pm

East Coasts gettin wiped out by them florencias

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 28th, 2007, 5:13 pm

east coast is not getting wiped out by flowers at all, blacs is just moving out of Los Angeles looking for better places, got nothing to do with Flowers, latinos is moving into LA by the thousands, population is 90% Mexican in ecc hood , wut do u expect? flowers is weak as fuc

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » October 29th, 2007, 5:41 am

Yeah but just on the eastside
on the westside it looks different
ecc are weaker than florencioas belive me...

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 29th, 2007, 12:57 pm

lol @ believe me, nigga i dont have to believe u , u fucin geek, u kiddin me? :lol: why should i celieve u when all my homies is from Coast and i see flowers dropping daily, shut the fuc up u dont even know wut the fuc is going on, flowers is weak as fuc, wut part of 90% of the population don't u understand? :?
they got way higher numbers and still getting dropped at the same pace as ECC wut duz this tell u? u completed elementary school right? u should ce able to understand wut i'm sayin then dummy :twisted:

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » October 29th, 2007, 7:46 pm

Gangs killing gangs is understandable because you know what your getting yourself into when you join a gang. But I just wish that we would stop killing civilians because regardless of there color they aren't a threat to us. Why kill an innocent civilian when u can just go kill a rival gang member or some foo who's disrespecting you. It just makes no since in my eyes. Its not even proving a point when some one kills a random person.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » October 30th, 2007, 2:24 am

I THINK ITS OBVIOUS EAST COAST CRIPS ARE GETTIN TREATED BY F 13, CAUSE IF THE COPS GOTTA STOP IT AND SAVE THE ECC ASS ITS CAUSE THE FLORENCIA ARE CAUSIN PLENTY OF DRAMA. THE ONLY ECC YOU HEAR AS ACTIVE IS 66 68 69 AND THEY MADE A TV SPECIAL AND SOME 97 ECC APPEARED BUT THERE WASNT NO MORE THAN 20 DUDES

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » October 30th, 2007, 3:47 am

The police tore down ECC main spot way before Florencia got indited. They aggresively pursued ECC first.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 30th, 2007, 6:56 am

There are newspaper articles that will prove the Coast were targeted.. and you can roll by 59 right now and see that hood completely dismantled...

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » October 31st, 2007, 2:03 am

SO NOW YOU TAKE OUT THE 59 ECC OFF THE LIST, HUH ? AND WHEN WILL YOU TAKE OUT THE 89 ECC WHEN THE 3 LEFT THAT STILL REP THAT SHIT MOVE OUT OR GET KILLED ? HOW FLORENCIA GONNA KILL THEM IF THEY CANT FIND THEM, THEY AINT HANGIN IN THERE HOOD, I COULD POST THE PAPER WERE THIS TWO RETIRED MEMBERS OF 89 ECC GOT SHOT FOR HANGIN AT THERE MAIN HANG OUT , IT WAS ONLY TWO OF EM AND THEY WASNT ACTIVE , HAHAHAHA

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 31st, 2007, 8:30 am

Dawg... i'm not a fan, but I see you are a hater!

You need to get that problem fixed.

And while you banging so hard go to the 89's and say it to their face, that would be more impressive to me that spitting it all over the internet like you are the one putting n work..

quit pasting other peoples cases and post your own..

let us see what you had to say during interrogations..

let us see how you put it down in court..

let us see the background (root) to your jealousy and hatred of East Coast or Blacks..

did your mamy raise you that way son?

will you raise your kids to be that way also?

or you just getting your e-bang on cause you have none better to do?

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 31st, 2007, 8:40 am

He must have got robbed by some coasts and can't get over it

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 31st, 2007, 12:22 pm

I think Tee9 from chicaho so how he gonna talk on the west or west coast blacks?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 31st, 2007, 1:03 pm

perongregory wrote:I think Tee9 from chicaho so how he gonna talk on the west or west coast blacks?
viewtopic.php?p=8639307&highlight=popes#8639307

Yea and he writes in Allcaps, which is a sign of manhood.