Proud To Be White (And it's long over-due.)

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Tacobender
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Huntington Beach

Re: Proud To Be White (And it's long over-due.)

Unread post by Tacobender » August 5th, 2012, 11:39 pm

HungryWolf wrote:Well, cut that out and my main point will be exactly the same. Apart from that: Having a certain ethnic influence on your personality doesn't mean u have to be proud of it. Acceptance is the thing. So, don't try to twist my words.
why is it okay to go around imposing white guilt ? be proud of your heritage. The rest of us are. some of my best friends are white.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 6th, 2012, 1:26 pm

[quote="HungryWolf"]There comes a certain heritage with that fact. But there is absolutely nothing at all to be proud of this things and absolutely nothing to be ashamed of as well[/

Christina, how more clear has my message to be? But I agree with u in One Point: if One comes straight and correct I don't care bout his race or nationality. But same is also true if he doesn't. That might be a difference.

Tacobender: i am Not imposing white guilt, nor am I imposing white pride. The Color of Ur Skin is just a matter of fact u can't change. Like I said, it's just about acceptanc. Nothing more, nothing less.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 7th, 2012, 4:47 am

HungryWolf wrote:
HungryWolf wrote:There comes a certain heritage with that fact. But there is absolutely nothing at all to be proud of this things and absolutely nothing to be ashamed of as well[/

Christina, how more clear has my message to be? But I agree with u in One Point: if One comes straight and correct I don't care bout his race or nationality. But same is also true if he doesn't. That might be a difference.

Tacobender: i am Not imposing white guilt, nor am I imposing white pride. The Color of Ur Skin is just a matter of fact u can't change. Like I said, it's just about acceptanc. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fact is, whether we admit it or not....we ALL stereotype according to race

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 7th, 2012, 7:37 am

Christina Marie wrote:Fact is, whether we admit it or not....we ALL stereotype according to race
http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-racial-stereotypes.php

Have a look at those stereotypes. Most of them r making members of other races down. So, would u say that "we ALL stereotype according to race" is a good thing?

But anyway, maybe I am just not getting ur point. Tell me about why u r proud of ur race, so I might understand ur point of view.

Tacobender
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacobender » August 8th, 2012, 1:03 pm

HungryWolf wrote:
then why is it blacks especially make so much issue about skin color? they cannot ever talk about human rights without identifying their color.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 9th, 2012, 2:10 am

Tacobender wrote: then why is it blacks especially make so much issue about skin color? they cannot ever talk about human rights without identifying their color.
Well, I don't know. Maybe someone who acts like this should answer this question... But I don't believe in generalizing things. I just don't like to say "all blacks this and all whites that". It's manly because I don't wanna be treated like that, so I don't treat other ppl like that.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 12th, 2012, 6:46 am

HungryWolf wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Fact is, whether we admit it or not....we ALL stereotype according to race

Have a look at those stereotypes. Most of them r making members of other races down. So, would u say that "we ALL stereotype according to race" is a good thing?

But anyway, maybe I am just not getting ur point. Tell me about why u r proud of ur race, so I might understand ur point of view.

I am proud of MY HERITAGE if you actually read my post. And I am proud of both sides for different reasons. Both are spiritual warriors

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 13th, 2012, 1:27 am

Christina Marie wrote:I am proud of MY HERITAGE if you actually read my post. And I am proud of both sides for different reasons. Both are spiritual warriors
Oh, then why is this thread called "Proud To Be White"? Being white is a matter of race, not heritage. Anyway, u stereotype ur ancestors as spiritual warriors. So, does this make u a spiritual warrior as well? For me, it is like this: I am happy to be male (coz I got used to it and I enjoy it), it's OK for me to be white (coz I can't change it anyway) and I got used to the fact that I am of German nationality (coz it can be trouble sometimes). I accept those things, coz I can't change them (Well, Michael Jackson actually could, but this is another story). Idealization of things that r a matter of fact makes no sense to me.

Tacobender
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacobender » August 13th, 2012, 11:34 pm

HungryWolf wrote:

so you're sayin' it aint cool to be proud of being a man or an American?

Tacobender
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacobender » August 13th, 2012, 11:36 pm

HungryWolf wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:I am proud of MY HERITAGE if you actually read my post. And I am proud of both sides for different reasons. Both are spiritual warriors
Oh, then why is this thread called "Proud To Be White"? Being white is a matter of race, not heritage. Anyway, u stereotype ur ancestors as spiritual warriors. So, does this make u a spiritual warrior as well? For me, it is like this: I am happy to be male (coz I got used to it and I enjoy it), it's OK for me to be white (coz I can't change it anyway) and I got used to the fact that I am of German nationality (coz it can be trouble sometimes). I accept those things, coz I can't change them (Well, Michael Jackson actually could, but this is another story). Idealization of things that r a matter of fact makes no sense to me.
(forget that last post) it was supposed to go on this comment not the last one,, couldn't edit it.)

so you're sayin' it aint cool to be proud of being a man or an American?

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 14th, 2012, 1:52 am

Tacobender wrote: so you're sayin' it aint cool to be proud of being a man or an American?
Nah, man. U don't understand my point of view. I am just saying that u can't be proud of things u can't change, coz they r a matter of fact. I'd rather say I am happy to be a man and I enjoy it. But being proud of it? I don't know – a wish doesn't make an erection, u know what I mean?

Tacobender
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacobender » August 14th, 2012, 11:37 am

HungryWolf wrote:
Tacobender wrote: so you're sayin' it aint cool to be proud of being a man or an American?
Nah, man. U don't understand my point of view. I am just saying that u can't be proud of things u can't change, coz they r a matter of fact. I'd rather say I am happy to be a man and I enjoy it. But being proud of it? I don't know – a wish doesn't make an erection, u know what I mean?[/quote

I dont lnow... I think there is some confusion as what it means to be "proud"

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 14th, 2012, 10:49 pm

OK, I looked the word up and there really might be a cultural difference in the usage of the word "proud". That's why I asked Marie to explain it to me. So, Tacobender, maybe u could tell me the proper meaning?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » February 16th, 2014, 1:19 am

SPINN wrote:NOTHIN WRONG WITH HAVING WHITE PRIDE -IM WHITE POLISH BORN HERE AMERICAN -THERES SCUM IN EVERY RACE BUT THAT RACE SHT IS PLAYED OUT -THERE WERE -ARE PEOPLE THAT WERE SLAVES THRU OUT HISTORY THATS JUST PART OF THE STRONG TAKE OVER THE WEAK -LOOK WHAT THE NAZIS DID TO OTHER WHITE PEOPLE -BLACKS THAT WANT TO CAN GET AHEAD -NOWADAYS THEY GET BETTER TREATMENT IN CERTAIN TRADE FEILDS THEN WHITES LATINOS SO ALL THAT BULLCRAP AINT NOBODY TRYIN TO HEAR -I WONDER HOW ITS GONNA BE WHEN WHITES ARE THE MINORITTY OR IS IT GONNA BE OK CUZ THATS WHAT THEY GET FOR BEIN RACIST BACK IN THE DAYS -LOL---
100% Polak, 100% real, 100% anti govt, 100% acab, 100% antopi american consumerism, fake corporate culture. And 100% Polish Ultras rule even in hell.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 16th, 2014, 1:21 am

Polish Ultra 4 Life

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 16th, 2014, 1:23 am

Im also very much proud of my people and the terror we brig everywhere we go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK1IR5qh3nQ

Always, always... Against the system.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 16th, 2014, 1:57 am

Watch at 1:40 the white guy comes in on a cop arter he and another cop were handcuffing and harassing a black guy:

Straight acab.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » February 16th, 2014, 8:03 pm

My life sucks right now thats all i gotta say. I have a felony with a strike, two duis (so no car), am a sex offender (misdemeanor on record but still register), and i life in a halfway house sle type situations where im almost treated like in jail with restrictions. So i cant drink, go out, meet women and only had one girlfriend in my life or two they were short term and years ago. Imagine being me. Its probably better being black in the projects than this kind of life. What do you guys think? Plus im disenfranchised and part of a different culture (polish) so i dont even really fit in or belong here.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 6th, 2014, 1:52 pm

Dude....you really need to post 10xs back to back in the same thread?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » March 6th, 2014, 6:53 pm

Samson28 wrote:My life sucks right now thats all i gotta say. I have a felony with a strike, two duis (so no car), am a sex offender (misdemeanor on record but still register), and i life in a halfway house sle type situations where im almost treated like in jail with restrictions. So i cant drink, go out, meet women and only had one girlfriend in my life or two they were short term and years ago. Imagine being me. Its probably better being black in the projects than this kind of life. What do you guys think? Plus im disenfranchised and part of a different culture (polish) so i dont even really fit in or belong here.
Honestly Sampson and I am not trying to be a smartass, If I were you I would just go back to where you belong. You seem to identify with Polish culture much more than American. Why not just go home then? Another added bonus is you can start over with out having that messed up criminal record holding you back. I am sure that you will have a lot more luck with women over there to. I would if I were you!

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » March 6th, 2014, 7:32 pm

person who wrote that just doesnt get it. i didnt have to read it all either.

if anybody calls any ethnic group a negative slur its wrong. the hell is he talking about.

saying ghettos are dangerous..well who created those ghettos? why is the city segregated?

its that white superiority that blinds whites.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » March 6th, 2014, 9:48 pm

Samson28 wrote:My life sucks right now thats all i gotta say. I have a felony with a strike, two duis (so no car), am a sex offender (misdemeanor on record but still register), and i life in a halfway house sle type situations where im almost treated like in jail with restrictions. So i cant drink, go out, meet women and only had one girlfriend in my life or two they were short term and years ago. Imagine being me. Its probably better being black in the projects than this kind of life. What do you guys think? Plus im disenfranchised and part of a different culture (polish) so i dont even really fit in or belong here.
FUKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I FEEL LIKE A DICK FOR FUCKING WITH YOU ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 7th, 2014, 8:04 am

@Samson28- Mane, you need to stop trying to be something you're not. Try not talking all of that Polish is the master race and insulting other peoples cultures and you would probably receive more positive feedback from others. It starts with you. Like the old saying, "If it is to be, it starts with me". Best of luck to you!

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 7th, 2014, 10:02 am

Your a sex offender? What you do? You wanna talk......tell us

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 7th, 2014, 1:02 pm

White America or Silicon valley (area I live well now white trash Santa Cruz) that Russians and Asians and some other ethnicity besides us Polaks seem to love and embrace (including the ultra capitalist whores that I only saw and ran into when I tried to be part of this world there even when I did have a good job and lived in SF);
http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/arti ... st-large_0

Now this just brings tear to my eyes how I love my people and this is what being a Polak is about (no whores, gold diggers, fake trash users, business greed and corporate culture here);

Guys like this in the vid above spread the message and banner of Poland every where they go and will never allow our culture and country to become ultra capitalist and corporate and full of gold diggers fuking old men like happens in moscow Russia and America.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 7th, 2014, 1:04 pm

Ive been to events like the one above, I have a college degree in journalist, I tried to be part of your so called America world and it didnt help. I even am in shape and dress nice and it still doesnt and didnt help. I just see whores with old men here everywhere. Never in Poland. Our women and people have respect for ourselves. I remember I was at some event in SF I walked by after work before I lost my job and talked to this Russian who when I came back was talking with some old man old enought to be her dad. You never see that in my culture ever. You dont really see it in Mexican culture either only white and asian and siliconv alley trash whore culture that exists here.

Tacobender
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacobender » March 8th, 2014, 2:50 am

Christina Marie wrote:Your a sex offender? What you do? You wanna talk......tell us
disturbing

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 8th, 2014, 2:56 am

Everyone lists poland as top in fighting:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi ... 096&st=187

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 8th, 2014, 3:58 pm

Tacobender wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Your a sex offender? What you do? You wanna talk......tell us
disturbing

I'm just saying. He wants to make all these claims on here but doesn't speak on them. Hows someone going to say something like that with no explanation?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 8th, 2014, 8:49 pm

It was an internet sting but its useless talking about it. The real girl wanted to talk to me and called or texted me on multiple occasions but it was her age nothing more (not against the will or me stalking her or harassing or pushing it or anything of the sort) that caused it. I even quit talking to her at one point and they kept pushing me to try to meet.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 8th, 2014, 8:55 pm

Here is a video above from a different angle and camera footage and tell me how this wouldnt stop anyone else on earth except Polaks:

Polaks together are simply unstoppable. Even this might and power of guns, smoke, pepper sprey, military or anything else cant stop them. This is what the barrio gang banging culture or lame jail inmates who prey on themselves would face if they tried to walk around hard with their chests pumped up in my land. Even Samoans would be eaten alive within this culture.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 8th, 2014, 8:57 pm

Compare that footage to any single us prison footage of a riot where they all lay down like girls and in this Polak footage at 45 secs in they all come back at full force after all that and win. Show me anything comparable from Umerica.

My people right there. My people.