Proud To Be White (And it's long over-due.)

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 6th, 2007, 11:05 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Does this mean I am racist? You will draw your own conclusions (OBVIOUSLY).
Probably because

a) you post an article promoting white pride

b) you yourself can't seem to just say, clearly, that you're not a racist. Your only answer to the question is for us to draw our own conclusions. That's disturbing.

Well, based on what I've read so far, my conclusion is drawn, per your insistence. I think you do harbor some racist feelings, and that it dictates at least some decisions that you make in your life. Nothing else would explain this thread, and your defense of the essay.
I didn't see her DEFENDING the article, only her reasons for posting it. I think she stated clearly in her first post was to discuss the list and to give some feedback. I don't see anything wrong with that. At least we're all having a relatively civil conversation. I find it sad that by posting a "white pride" article and asking for feedback automatically makes one a racist. I think that's poor association.
Thank you

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 6th, 2007, 5:17 pm

I think its ok to be proud of your roots and to represent them, but i never understood why that means to hate everyone else for some people.
If you have your own identity you are not scared of someone elses.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 7th, 2007, 1:00 am

A Ghost wrote:
LcBwC wrote: Im with AGhost on the MLK day...thats funny. If it was a white man doing the same things that he did, he would have a day too.
They name SCHOOLS after White Organized crime members, MURDERERS!

Yet a black civil rights leader who never even hurt a fly can't get a STREET named after him????
WTF are you talking about?
Every city I have lived in has renamed a major street after MLK.. know what people usually call it? MilkyWay. sounds a little defeatist if you ask me.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 7th, 2007, 1:19 am

A Ghost wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:I would never put them under a heading of "white" because they were people and there was more to them then just their skin color. Likewise with Africans who were forced over to America. To label it as simplistic as "black" people is an insult to them and their heritage.
You didn't read what I wrote.

Due to slavery, blacks don't know where they hail from.

Walk up to an American black person and ask them where their great great great grandparents come from.

I'm willing to bet they won't be able to tell you specifically where in Africa they were stolen from.....
A Ghost wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:I would never put them under a heading of "white" because they were people and there was more to them then just their skin color. Likewise with Africans who were forced over to America. To label it as simplistic as "black" people is an insult to them and their heritage.

Walk up to an American black person and ask them where their great great great grandparents come from.

I'm willing to bet they won't be able to tell you specifically where in Africa they were stolen from.....
A Ghost wrote:

due to slavery? or due to lack of interest..... laziness, maybe... or what about just an inferior and indiffernt strain of people..
MOST people know their heritage because their ancestors chose to keep tradition or at the very least some line of history to trace
The Tribal caste system is not so difficult to understand.... the superior tribes profit off their captives...otherwise they wouldnt have been trading each other for slavery... any black that came here as slaves were sold by superior African tribes to whatever traders were willing to buy them. This is not a new concept... The Egyptians had slaves... the Romans had slaves and race was not a significant as captivity.
Slaves were the spoils of war.
And you cant blame ignorance on oppression..... look at the Jews, the most oppressed race in the entirety of history, and yet they maintained the best recorded history of all time.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 8th, 2007, 12:09 am

justice league wrote: or what about just an inferior and indiffernt strain of people..
LOL

fuckin racist...

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 8th, 2007, 10:37 am

Cold Bear wrote:
justice league wrote: or what about just an inferior and indiffernt strain of people..
LOL

fuckin racist...
hey..cold bear, that thread about the six WTF's that tortured the black girl..... I call them "an inferior and indiffrent strain of people" actually to nore acurately quote mysef.. I believe I referred to them as something "subhuman"
... so shove your "racist" statement up your hypocritical ass!!!!

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 8th, 2007, 4:44 pm

justice league wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
LOL

fuckin racist...
hey..cold bear, that thread about the six WTF's that tortured the black girl..... I call them "an inferior and indiffrent strain of people" actually to nore acurately quote mysef.. I believe I referred to them as something "subhuman"
Ha ha... Yeah OK

I know who you are this ain't your first time on here. I've had plenty of time to 'get to know you'... You got them tendencies miss

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 8th, 2007, 5:12 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
justice league wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
LOL

fuckin racist...
Ha ha... Yeah OK

I know who you are this ain't your first time on here. I've had plenty of time to 'get to know you'... You got them tendencies miss
and you dont? you took the lowest common denomenator to call me a bigot and ignored the rest of my statement

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 9th, 2007, 11:31 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:You really have NO business putting words in my mouth. Sorry to get you all flustered. And yes I AM white and yes I feel there is some truth to this. There are alot of double standards and its straight BS. Does this mean I am racist? You will draw your own conclusions (OBVIOUSLY). Seems though that the truth bothers you a bit or you wouldnt be so defensive.
A Ghost wrote:Christina asks: "Ghost, why are the words white pride racist?"

Good question Christina, I'll answer for you. Because 98% of the time, people who preach "White Pride" are doing it to spread racism and hate. As evidenced by that list.

98% of the time when blacks preach "Black Pride" it's to feel good about themselves and work to making things better for blacks. And NOT to teach hate. (See black panthers)

Christina asks: "But Ghost, that's not true the black panthers were racist!"

Actually Christina they weren't. Whites sat in on Black Panther speeches and were never harmed, they were accepted. Whites worked in the offices of the black panthers helping to organize things and print newsletters etc... If they were truly racist then those whites would not have been allowed even in the building.

Any more questions Christina?
I know thats not your list but I cant stand that garbage ass list.

It's like training literature for the KKK and I proved it ALL wrong.

Nothing personal against you, but that list has more errors and contradictions than the bible...
Then why you coming at me like thats my own personal list? You need to rechannel your displaced anger kiddo.
I'm attacking the inconsistencies in the list. And since you said you support it I have to question you on it.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 9th, 2007, 11:32 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Most people dont have the balls to point out, call out the double standards and I will tell you that I am not in the vast majority.
Heck I dont even see the majority of those as double standards, it's simply evening out the playing field, which is still biased today.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 9th, 2007, 11:34 pm

justice league wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
LcBwC wrote: Im with AGhost on the MLK day...thats funny. If it was a white man doing the same things that he did, he would have a day too.
They name SCHOOLS after White Organized crime members, MURDERERS!

Yet a black civil rights leader who never even hurt a fly can't get a STREET named after him????
WTF are you talking about?
Every city I have lived in has renamed a major street after MLK.. know what people usually call it? MilkyWay. sounds a little defeatist if you ask me.
People I've encountered are trying to get Martin Luther King park in Buffalo changed back to it's original name because it "scares away white people"

There are cities in America that are trying to get other streets and parks named after him but are finding it difficult to.

Yet white criminals are having schools named after them without the bat of an eye........

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 9th, 2007, 11:42 pm

justice league wrote: due to slavery? or due to lack of interest..... laziness, maybe...
Why don't you spot some money for a few million people to look it up? Can you guarantee them paid time off from work too?
wow.......

justice league wrote: MOST people know their heritage because their ancestors chose to keep tradition or at the very least some line of history to trace
The Tribal caste system is not so difficult to understand.... the superior tribes profit off their captives...otherwise they wouldnt have been trading each other for slavery...
If whites hadn't bribed the Africans then they wouldn't have sold out other Africans.

justice league wrote:And you cant blame ignorance on oppression..... look at the Jews, the most oppressed race in the entirety of history, and yet they maintained the best recorded history of all time.
What you see today in American ghettos is actually the result of white flight from the inner cities, the devastation of drugs in inner cities, the loss of jobs, the breakdown of family, and the residual effects of segregation in America. Not necessarily slavery.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 9th, 2007, 11:43 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
justice league wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
LOL

fuckin racist...
Ha ha... Yeah OK

Miss?

He's a She?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2007, 11:55 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:You really have NO business putting words in my mouth. Sorry to get you all flustered. And yes I AM white and yes I feel there is some truth to this. There are alot of double standards and its straight BS. Does this mean I am racist? You will draw your own conclusions (OBVIOUSLY). Seems though that the truth bothers you a bit or you wouldnt be so defensive.
A Ghost wrote:Christina asks: "Ghost, why are the words white pride racist?"

Good question Christina, I'll answer for you. Because 98% of the time, people who preach "White Pride" are doing it to spread racism and hate. As evidenced by that list.

98% of the time when blacks preach "Black Pride" it's to feel good about themselves and work to making things better for blacks. And NOT to teach hate. (See black panthers)

Christina asks: "But Ghost, that's not true the black panthers were racist!"

Actually Christina they weren't. Whites sat in on Black Panther speeches and were never harmed, they were accepted. Whites worked in the offices of the black panthers helping to organize things and print newsletters etc... If they were truly racist then those whites would not have been allowed even in the building.

Any more questions Christina?
I know thats not your list but I cant stand that garbage ass list.

It's like training literature for the KKK and I proved it ALL wrong.

Nothing personal against you, but that list has more errors and contradictions than the bible...
Then why you coming at me like thats my own personal list? You need to rechannel your displaced anger kiddo.
I'm attacking the inconsistencies in the list. And since you said you support it I have to question you on it.
I NEVER once said I support "IT". What I did say is that I believe there are double standards regarding this issue. Read into it what you will.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2007, 11:57 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Most people dont have the balls to point out, call out the double standards and I will tell you that I am not in the vast majority.
Heck I dont even see the majority of those as double standards, it's simply evening out the playing field, which is still biased today.
If you call "evening out the playing field" saying that there is a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to do and blame whatever the hell you choose because of injustices done to you decades ago then cool.....whatever.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2007, 11:59 pm

A Ghost wrote:
justice league wrote: due to slavery? or due to lack of interest..... laziness, maybe...
Why don't you spot some money for a few million people to look it up? Can you guarantee them paid time off from work too?
wow.......

justice league wrote: MOST people know their heritage because their ancestors chose to keep tradition or at the very least some line of history to trace
The Tribal caste system is not so difficult to understand.... the superior tribes profit off their captives...otherwise they wouldnt have been trading each other for slavery...
If whites hadn't bribed the Africans then they wouldn't have sold out other Africans.

Your kidding right? You are going to blame whites for that too? Like whites FORCED you to CHOOSE sell out your own people. Now I HAVE heard it all.

justice league wrote:And you cant blame ignorance on oppression..... look at the Jews, the most oppressed race in the entirety of history, and yet they maintained the best recorded history of all time.
What you see today in American ghettos is actually the result of white flight from the inner cities, the devastation of drugs in inner cities, the loss of jobs, the breakdown of family, and the residual effects of segregation in America. Not necessarily slavery.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 10th, 2007, 12:35 am

Christina Marie wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
no one gets Unemployment or disability benefits unless they pay into it. or are you saying that people should just be handed a check based on the fact they consider themselves underpriviledged? If you think people "deserve" to be on welfare, then you are saying they are beneath working. Thats a pretty low self image to uphold. And Dont give me that white privilege crap.... I have been in the service industry my entire working life. I dont get any sort of benefits or breaks,.. jsut a paycheck and if i am lucky my boss will tell me i am doing a good job. If i get sick or have to see a doctor, I better hope my injuries happen at work, or else I cant afford the expense, let alone the time off.

wow.......

Your kidding right? You are going to blame whites for that too? Like whites FORCED you to CHOOSE sell out your own people. Now I HAVE heard it all.
sorry, to have to break the news... that slave trade was going on a LONG time before Europeans ever hit the shores of Africa. When the trading ships landed, there were slaves for sale. The Egyptians were enslaving hebrews 1000s of years before there was a recorded history in Europe, and Egypt is in Africa. Rome was enslaving anyone they imprisoned through the spoils of war.. they did not discriminate on color.

ok, let's talk about ghettos... originally populated by those jews, the Irish and the Italians who have done one hell of a job maintaining and preserving their traditions and beliefs... Why so many blacks moved into the dregs of the inner city workings, I dont know. Black people have no excuse.. that's why they are so ready to point the finger at everyone but themselves. In fact, the majority of blacks who cant get themselves out of their own trappings usually hate the ones who do more than anyone else. I call that blatant jealousy. I have watched Asians buy out SF the worst neighborhoods that blacks have destroyed, and bring up property values and quality of living. How is this phenomena possible? What are the blacks doing wrong? truly.... it is an epidemic.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 10th, 2007, 6:39 am

justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
no one gets Unemployment or disability benefits unless they pay into it. or are you saying that people should just be handed a check based on the fact they consider themselves underpriviledged? If you think people "deserve" to be on welfare, then you are saying they are beneath working. Thats a pretty low self image to uphold. And Dont give me that white privilege crap.... I have been in the service industry my entire working life. I dont get any sort of benefits or breaks,.. jsut a paycheck and if i am lucky my boss will tell me i am doing a good job. If i get sick or have to see a doctor, I better hope my injuries happen at work, or else I cant afford the expense, let alone the time off.

wow.......

sorry, to have to break the news... that slave trade was going on a LONG time before Europeans ever hit the shores of Africa. When the trading ships landed, there were slaves for sale. The Egyptians were enslaving hebrews 1000s of years before there was a recorded history in Europe, and Egypt is in Africa. Rome was enslaving anyone they imprisoned through the spoils of war.. they did not discriminate on color.

ok, let's talk about ghettos... originally populated by those jews, the Irish and the Italians who have done one hell of a job maintaining and preserving their traditions and beliefs... Why so many blacks moved into the dregs of the inner city workings, I dont know. Black people have no excuse.. that's why they are so ready to point the finger at everyone but themselves. In fact, the majority of blacks who cant get themselves out of their own trappings usually hate the ones who do more than anyone else. I call that blatant jealousy. I have watched Asians buy out SF the worst neighborhoods that blacks have destroyed, and bring up property values and quality of living. How is this phenomena possible? What are the blacks doing wrong? truly.... it is an epidemic.
I really think a lot of Americans need to be educated on the reality of the history of this country. Blacks DID try to get it together, Blacks HAVE gotten it together, and White America has shown that they do not want Blacks gaining power and have acted to subvert these movements. The original Black Wall Street is a perfect example. Blacks being absolutely, inarguably excluded from higher education until more recently is a perfect example. Black schools still suffering from "the quiet bigotry of low expectations" is a perfect example. Who puts those low expectations there? The white teachers for one, white society at large, maybe black parents, who pass on the framing of what society laid out for people of color in the past, taking a realist approach, which definitely does not include an equal education or outlook on life.

All other immigrant groups have survived and gotten over in this country by 'becoming white'. Assimilating into whiteness. Irish did it, Italians did it, Eastern Europeans did it, etc. Now Asians, Indians, Arabs, and Latinos are doing it. All survive by slipping in 'just above' Blacks. There is talk about Japanese in the next twenty years becoming classified as White. Do you understand the underpinnings of that? How Whiteness works, and how Whiteness doesn't include Blackness by default even though Brown and Yellow might be accepted into Whiteness one day? Your talk about "blacks moving into the dregs of inner city workings" is funny. After all the mob and illegal business of the other immigrants. Yet blacks were systematically pushed out of that too.

Isn't it convenient to blame others for their condition while ignoring centuries of history, just so you can rest easier.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 11th, 2007, 9:41 am

Cold Bear wrote: Blacks DID try to get it together, Blacks HAVE gotten it together, and White America has shown that they do not want Blacks gaining power and have acted to subvert these movements. The original Black Wall Street is a perfect example. Blacks being absolutely, inarguably excluded from higher education until more recently is a perfect example. Black schools still suffering from "the quiet bigotry of low expectations" is a perfect example. Who puts those low expectations there? The white teachers for one, white society at large, maybe black parents, who pass on the framing of what society laid out for people of color in the past, taking a realist approach, which definitely does not include an equal education or outlook on life.
I have to agree on that one. Thats the same thing what happened in Africa. Colonial powers came in, destroyed African cultures (Mali, Ghana, South Africa etc.) and eradicated basically everything that could remind you of it and then said "oh look at these African savages, they have no culture". A justification for exploitation that has been used very often in history. White racists still refer to this without taking the time to take a deeper look at african history. Because they dont want to.

But i still cant take away the responsibility from Africans and African-Americans either. If you want to get your shit together, you have to do it yourself. Handouts were never given to discriminated people. Also not in Europe. We had to TAKE our freedom too and paid for it with many lifes. And getting your shit together to me means (especially referring to African Americans), also to get rid of self destructive and self excusing attitudes. Start there first and then, only then, you are capable of dealing with the rest. And even though they might hate it, Black Americans are more Americans than they are Africans. They have as much in common with nowadays africans as a Mongolian with a Native American in my eyes.
Cold Bear wrote: All other immigrant groups have survived and gotten over in this country by 'becoming white'. Assimilating into whiteness. Irish did it, Italians did it, Eastern Europeans did it, etc. Now Asians, Indians, Arabs, and Latinos are doing it. All survive by slipping in 'just above' Blacks. There is talk about Japanese in the next twenty years becoming classified as White. Do you understand the underpinnings of that? How Whiteness works, and how Whiteness doesn't include Blackness by default even though Brown and Yellow might be accepted into Whiteness one day? Your talk about "blacks moving into the dregs of inner city workings" is funny. After all the mob and illegal business of the other immigrants. Yet blacks were systematically pushed out of that too.

Isn't it convenient to blame others for their condition while ignoring centuries of history, just so you can rest easier.
Ignoring history of course is bs. History is as important to humanity as the childhood is to a person. But what you just wrote tells me that this whole race issue is completely blown out of proportion and has gone on a rampage in the US. Among all people it seems to me.
And its obvious again that Race is a social term in the US and not a biological one.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » October 11th, 2007, 2:02 pm

"...Race is a social term in the US and ot a biological one.." Wise and True words.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 11th, 2007, 7:10 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
If you call "evening out the playing field" saying that there is a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to do and blame whatever the hell you choose because of injustices done to you decades ago then cool.....whatever.
Realizing that history affects the present isnt a cop out.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 11th, 2007, 7:11 pm

Christina Marie wrote: Your kidding right? You are going to blame whites for that too? Like whites FORCED you to CHOOSE sell out your own people. Now I HAVE heard it all.
Im white Christina

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 11th, 2007, 7:14 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
justice league wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

wow.......

I really think a lot of Americans need to be educated on the reality of the history of this country. Blacks DID try to get it together, Blacks HAVE gotten it together, and White America has shown that they do not want Blacks gaining power and have acted to subvert these movements. The original Black Wall Street is a perfect example. Blacks being absolutely, inarguably excluded from higher education until more recently is a perfect example. Black schools still suffering from "the quiet bigotry of low expectations" is a perfect example. Who puts those low expectations there? The white teachers for one, white society at large, maybe black parents, who pass on the framing of what society laid out for people of color in the past, taking a realist approach, which definitely does not include an equal education or outlook on life.

All other immigrant groups have survived and gotten over in this country by 'becoming white'. Assimilating into whiteness. Irish did it, Italians did it, Eastern Europeans did it, etc. Now Asians, Indians, Arabs, and Latinos are doing it. All survive by slipping in 'just above' Blacks. There is talk about Japanese in the next twenty years becoming classified as White. Do you understand the underpinnings of that? How Whiteness works, and how Whiteness doesn't include Blackness by default even though Brown and Yellow might be accepted into Whiteness one day? Your talk about "blacks moving into the dregs of inner city workings" is funny. After all the mob and illegal business of the other immigrants. Yet blacks were systematically pushed out of that too.

COSIGN

And look what happened to the black panthers, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King etc....

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 11th, 2007, 9:08 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Realizing that history affects the present isnt a cop out.
True, realizing that history affects the present isnt a cop out. Using history as an excuse is.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 11th, 2007, 9:09 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Christina Marie wrote: Your kidding right? You are going to blame whites for that too? Like whites FORCED you to CHOOSE sell out your own people. Now I HAVE heard it all.
Im white Christina
You were talking in the third person and so was I. I know you are white.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 11th, 2007, 10:39 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Im white Christina
The internets are confusing :lol:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 11th, 2007, 10:40 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Im white Christina
The internets are confusing :lol:
You told me your white a long time ago

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 12th, 2007, 8:08 am

My parents always told me that the main reason black americans don't have anything is they want everything handed to them cuzz there to damn lazy to work for it and its true cuzz most of the black americans I grew up with are just wasting there lives standing around the hood all day. Black americans would rather buy a 400 dolla pair of jeans than save money and move outta the projects so blacks can't blame everything on white people my parents came to america in 1983 with nothing but a dream and now they both have good jobs own a house and never went on any government programs such as welfare and section 8 all black americans care about these days are clothes cars and rap music black americans really need to wake up

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 12th, 2007, 8:19 am

And black americans need to stop hating on black immagrints that come here and work hard and make it I remember back when I was a kid all the yankees aka black americans would laugh at me cuzz my family is jamaican and now those same people still live in the projects while my parents own there house and I have a good job,my older brother is in the army and my lil sister is getting str8 a,s in high school most of the black american kids in my area aint doing shyt with there lives

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 12th, 2007, 9:32 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:And black americans need to stop hating on black immagrints that come here and work hard and make it I remember back when I was a kid all the yankees aka black americans would laugh at me cuzz my family is jamaican
So far most Africans here in my college seem to get messed with and alienated by black Americans - they get looks like they're from another planet. But most other people don't even bring it up with the accents or anything.

Kinda off topic but I remember one time I asked my friend's dad if he was Jamaican and he got all crazy on us and we had to sit on the sofa a listen to him shout Haitian history and their lineage at both of us for four hours and why I should stop calling his son "Nick" because his "true" name is "Dominique" named after this leader who etc etc etc lol.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 12th, 2007, 10:39 am

KINGFEAR62 wrote:My parents always told me that the main reason black americans don't have anything is they want everything handed to them cuzz there to damn lazy to work for it and its true cuzz most of the black americans I grew up with are just wasting there lives standing around the hood all day. Black americans would rather buy a 400 dolla pair of jeans than save money and move outta the projects so blacks can't blame everything on white people my parents came to america in 1983 with nothing but a dream and now they both have good jobs own a house and never went on any government programs such as welfare and section 8 all black americans care about these days are clothes cars and rap music black americans really need to wake up
Just out of curiosity...what race are you?

Nevermind, I just read your second post.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » October 12th, 2007, 11:31 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:And black americans need to stop hating on black immagrints that come here and work hard and make it I remember back when I was a kid all the yankees aka black americans would laugh at me cuzz my family is jamaican
So far most Africans here in my college seem to get messed with and alienated by black Americans - they get looks like they're from another planet. But most other people don't even bring it up with the accents or anything.

Kinda off topic but I remember one time I asked my friend's dad if he was Jamaican and he got all crazy on us and we had to sit on the sofa a listen to him shout Haitian history and their lineage at both of us for four hours and why I should stop calling his son "Nick" because his "true" name is "Dominique" named after this leader who etc etc etc lol.

well... there it is.... people with heritage and tradition hanging on to it for all it's worth while over americanized (and I'll be damned; in this story they are black) people doing their best to try and sabotage what makes them unique or "different". What is this world coming to? I am sure some of you will, but how are you gonna blame white people for that?