Proud To Be White (And it's long over-due.)

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Proud To Be White (And it's long over-due.)

Unread post by Samson28 » March 28th, 2014, 11:57 pm

I told you guys that Polaks also walk like bosses with their arms outstreched like theyll pounce at you and come at you any seconds. Just because only Mexican bangers in clai walk that way and no one else doesnt mean Polaks wouldnt outspick them or out intimidate them at their own game. Ive seen spice in county pc walk like that just because they were in a fag dropput gang called northern riders. Im sure they wouldnt be trying to act hard around these polaks at all would they? The Polaks would just walk the ealk and talk the talk right near their shitty tatted up necks and take it to the bathroom 10 times a day u till they wouldnt have to look at them or the brown guards here anymore. Polaks know a thing or two about intimidation unlike Umerican whites with inferiority complexes that they stole this land lol.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » March 29th, 2014, 12:32 pm

Ghost pride doesnt equal hate christina good thread,Im a European American,the panthers were Racist ,The Whites in the south had black slaves,They say history,they were racist they had blacks working for them also ,that dont mean them militant revolutinary blacks hatie whitey evrything was the white mans fault ,ignorance your fate is on your actions not skin. Color,I bet your black ghost Im from Oakland California were the Black panthers were founded,why hate on white people ? If we have pride in our heritage or pride were racist give me a break racist equals hate which equals ignorance,a nigger has no color neither does a hater, Look My ancestors were Slaves to,but you dont hear us complaining about principals and equality,were just happy to be not just Americans but European Americans,What is a Racist can someone actually Elaborate?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 29th, 2014, 3:04 pm

White pride world wide,Hate doesn't equal pride is something people misenterped only because they lack knowledge of the word to have pride in your race is a right Americans hate,White pride is not being aRacist ,whites are not the only racists in the world so if being white will get you hated hate on White Supremacy will live on a life time,It isnt a crime to be white,its a shame if you are you dont no about our European Heritage,We are not hate groups if we were a Swastika thats german pride a shamrock is Irish Pride,European Americans run this nation South Africa is run by Whites in a black Country expain that African American really they dont even know what that capitol is of africa let alone were there ancestors are from in africa ask any american black a question about ther heritage?Ask me about my White European Heritage and I can answer it thats the difference of Proud to be White its about time Great not good thread Christina,all you haters out there you can kiss my white ass :lol:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 31st, 2014, 2:30 pm

This is what Poland in the 90s looked like, the best years of my life and of Rzeczpospolita just like the commenters say:

This was also how Pershing played while as the doc said his enemies plotted on how to kill him. "His life was a dance, he lived short but lived big. He was a boxer, gangster, and gambler but he also loved life."

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 1st, 2014, 12:30 am

Here was a recent ustawka where a group of Polish fanatics defeated a Belorussian group:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 1st, 2014, 3:54 am

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 1st, 2014, 9:27 am

here ya go:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1384832349

This is how it should be taken care of and done and more whites here in cali need to be like this. It will stop the pun kings and thefts and victimizations from minorities like the mexicans in san jose real quick. It is also Polish style. Style of the Polaks.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 1st, 2014, 4:39 pm

This is almost all Polak footage. This is how its done in poland and what society en large thinks about cops (the eis no cop calling there or coward American white faggot run to cops for help after getting a pint glass in your face way there):

At 20 seconds in the man displays the polish power sign with his fist. This is all Polak footage I mean all of it. You can find it in longer pieces when youtubing Dzien Niepodlegosci or independence day 2012 and 2013. Its all hools and its all Polaks.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 2nd, 2014, 10:01 am

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 2nd, 2014, 11:08 am

This is freedom. This is where freedom awaits for me away from this horrible land I will forget that never existed called Umerica:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » September 3rd, 2014, 4:49 am

Samson killed that (interesting) thread ! :lol:
This guy is UNBELIVABLE...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 3rd, 2014, 5:19 am

Good post Christine Marie ...,any one who sticks up for there race is not a racist. If you listen to society you will be all screwed up because equality dosent exisit.. anymore Martin Luther King fought for equality for ppl of color the Civil Rights movement..Here is the truth the Jews Own the World,They let the Whites run the World While the blacks enjoy it...Every 200 years we need. A Revolution because our Constitution gets stale what has been happening on a globable scale now will end in Martial Law...White on black crime is a hate crime Black on white is just a crime...the system has been flipt and its time to renew our constitutional rights...Im white and Im not racist but if you seen me you would sterotype me one...

PhatBoi
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by PhatBoi » January 20th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Whiteness is normative in the US. Everyone else is positioned in accordance of how they resemble white, middle class, values and aesthetics. Whiteness is invisible because it's viewed as neutral and the norm... Hence why we have the concept of minorities and hyphenated Americans. Because whites are the majority and whites are just plain Americans.

And.......within this framework, the only people who bring up white pride or fear whites losing their privileges, both real and perceived, are racists and bigots who fear that others would treat whites, the way that whites treat them.

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » January 27th, 2016, 2:32 am

PhatBoy, you put gently but accurently !
The "shook ones" are those who think about the evil they did and they really fear Karma !
There are bad/rotten apples in every group, I won't even take about "race" To me this concept of "race" is all but flawless, when a "papu" is closer to a "japanese" than to an "african", and some "swedish" closer to an "ethiopian" than to a "hungarian" :shock:
Peace to yall
Let's keep it civil fellows