lazy americans?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

lazy americans?

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 5th, 2007, 7:29 am

All my life I've herd people saying this about american people mostly immagrints when I was younger I would defend americans but now that I'm an adult and working a full time job I agree with the statement americans are lazy cuzz at my job damn near everyone is a immagrint and when I walk by the clinic or welfare office all I see is americans and mexicans but most of the mexicans have jobs but work off the books and the americans in the welfare office are some of the best dressed people u will ever see I don't understand why they don't wanna work I know about 30 girls I went to high school with that are on welfare and section 8 that just don't wanna work I really don't understand this girls having babies young then going str8 to the welfare office then they drop out of high school these girls walk around the hood all day pushing strollers around with no shame pulling out welfare cards to buy stupid shyt at the corner store when they can drop there child off at day care and get a job and then u have american men dropping out of school to stand on street corners dealling drugs robbing other blacks or just standing there looking stupid cuzz they don't wanna work now I'm american but my whole family is from jamaica and my parents raised me to work hard,finish school and to not depend on anyone. i wish more people raised there kids like this cuzz it makes me sad to walk around the hood and see so many black americans wasting there lives

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 5th, 2007, 7:48 am

Now I don't want any of ya to think that I'm shytting on black americans cuzz I love my black people but we need to wake up cuzz for the most part we lost our work ethic and drive for success and would rather take the easy way out so we can dress fly and wear prada shoes the first thing we blacks need to do is stop dropping out of high school also black woman need to stop having babies so young we black men really need to stop running away from our responsabilaties start by taking care of our kids and getting jobs cuzz the street corner will never lead to anything good cuzz if immagrints can come to this country and make it then we blacks should be doing better and one last thing we need to stop raising our kids to think that our clothes make us who we are cuzz there is more to life than jordans and red monkey jeans I love my black people and only want to see us do good as a race

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 5th, 2007, 10:07 am

Do any of the blacks on this forum have ideas on how the stop the cycle of wasted lives in the hood ???

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 5th, 2007, 7:52 pm

Most recent immigrants came here for either education or a job and their recent children carry that mentality too

I heard in a news special that the poorest communities in the US were also the fattest (highest obesity rates). I'm not saying that's good, but when people say they're struggling and "hungry" or whatever, most Americans don't know what that really means.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 6th, 2007, 6:28 am

Yea immagrints teach there kids that u have to work for everything cuzz that's how my parents tought me growing up I wish more americans were like that

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 6th, 2007, 5:28 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:Yea immagrints teach there kids that u have to work for everything cuzz that's how my parents tought me growing up I wish more americans were like that
I thik if you grew up spoiled you take verything for granted. But if you grew up in poverty and had to struggle for every little thing, you are also willing to work anything to change that.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » October 6th, 2007, 10:35 pm

Sentenza wrote:
KINGFEAR62 wrote:Yea immagrints teach there kids that u have to work for everything cuzz that's how my parents tought me growing up I wish more americans were like that
I thik if you grew up spoiled you take verything for granted. But if you grew up in poverty and had to struggle for every little thing, you are also willing to work anything to change that.
Yea ur right sometimes growing up poor helps u when ur a adult

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 7th, 2007, 8:37 am

Same thing here - uk born youth living in the inner cities, whether black or white, are struggling right now. MAssive unemployment in those groups and fuel to our emerging gang problems - crime in UK is falling on the whole compared to 80's and 90's, though gun and knive/gang related crime is rising. Newer Immigrants however, from Africans to Polish are doing very well and work very, very hard and also bring skills which British youth are neglecting. I hear jokes about people trying to speak in Polish accents to get a job.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 7th, 2007, 2:49 pm

relativity andd collective history come into account when juxtaposing a new immigrant group to a group with history in a particular area.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » November 7th, 2007, 11:59 pm

KINGFEAR62 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
I disagree..... being poor does not guarantee a work ethic.... and neither does having a silver spoon in your mouth imply a lack of integrity.... but they are pretty much the norm.

there was once, a middle class,... that has all but disappeared.... now we have the working poor... which was at one time known as prolatariatism... and before that serfdom.

People can go to college with little or no money, actualyl no money is more advatageous than a little.... its about personal motives and a sense of self worth.... a lot of poor people have to acquire those qualites and the best way is to develop a work ethic. Poor people try to instill that work ethic i ntheir children...
while rich people tend to bail out their brats whenever they get themselves into trouble.

bottom line; if you dont challenge the limits,. if you dont go through trial and error, you wont learn, desire change or grow. I dont know too many young people who came from money that didnt get disowned and have to find thier bootstraps or die. But those that didnt get a sense of what it takes to EARN money have a real unattractive and ugly approach to the rest of the world and others.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 18th, 2007, 11:37 pm

whats wrong with lazy people? lolz.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » December 25th, 2007, 11:05 pm

IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE AND HOLD WEIGHT THEN THEY WOULD/SHOULD MAKE THE COUNTRY THEY IMMIGRATE FROM AND MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF BEING LAZY DOWN THERE OR OVER THERE COMING HERE.

YOU TALK ABOUT ALL YOU SEE IS IMMIGRANTS WORKING IN THOSE PLACES MAYBE AMERICANS ARENT BEING HIRED, LIKE WHENSOMEONEMADE AN EXAMPLE HOW A MEXICAN BOUGHT A JAMAICAN BARBECUE AND FIRED ALL THE BLACK WORKERS AND HIRED MEXICAN ONES LOL